One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Rise of the Dragon [Event] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

Rise of the Dragon [Event] QVqJ6U

Rise of the Dragon:

"Ah, yes. Mother and Father will love this" She said, upon a fine golden table lay a pelt, a beautiful white pelt that shone with such beauty, beside it. A stuffed head mounted on a plaque. The plaque read "To Daddy, Her First Dirty Ape, Love Evie" it was true, she had been the one whom had killed the beast, Tod his name had been hi name, his aim had been to free her people. They had also decided to rally against her, so she had killed a few to make her point. In the end they paid the full amount of taxes two days later and she had less people to have to bother about. In all honestly things could not have worked out better. "Bring me the Den Den Mushi, I wish to call my parents" She uttered, waving her hand towards one of her servants. All the servants wore tatty patchwork clothing mixed with tatty sacs, they where stylish but man did those fuckers itch. It gave her satisfaction to know that her slaves where never comfy.

The slave left through the large steel doors to the throne room, only for them to open mere seconds later, A slave came running in, carrying a bunch of different pieces of paper. "YOUR MAJESTY, YOUR MAJESTY" A slave male came running forward. "This better be good, entering my throne room without being requested" she said, her emotionless face remained still, though irritation, annoyance, and a slight hint of disgust could be read within the emerald eyes. only her face as white as snow, with some red blush could be seen, her ears and hair hidden via her cowl, her jeweled crown upon her head. The red sash tied around her waste gave her purple dress definition and also served to hold her gun, which currently sat next to her upon the right arm of the chair. "Yes, yes your majesty, these fell, fell from the sky....we....collected....many but but they keep falling" "And this concerns me how?" she asked, her tone pointed, filled with boredom. "They...they bare your fathers signature" The slave said gulping. "Really? she asked, her interest peaked. she motioned for the papers, and then sent away the slave reading the messages. At the end of the door way the slave said one more thing. "each message is different, theres lots of different ones with different information" he said loud enough for her to hear before running down the hall, thankful that he had his life.

She would examine the paper, and realize what he was saying was true. "Interesting. WHERE IS THAT PHONE" she shouted, and moments later it appeared. She would call her father and mother toot sweet to find out exactly what was going on here.

2Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:49 pm

NPC

NPC

Rise of the Dragon [Event] Kira_y10

"My Lord! A call from one of your children! It seems urgent" A Servant would say as they would burst into the chambers of Archon running toward him with the Den Den mushi. But, once he would get to the foot of the bed he would stop. Petrified with fear as the Celestial Dragon would reveal a strange looking pistol and point it at him.

A gun shot would ring throughout the room shortly after it was revealed. And the poor soul in front of the barrel would drop backwards to the ground, and begin to bleed out. No one rushed to help and only moved over to his body once he had bled out fully. Why he had met such a fate was because of not properly addressing the being known as Archon. Archon understood that he was getting a call from one of his children; but coming into his chambers and announcing such a thing without be told to come in was unforgivable.

"Now, that he is taken care of. Please, bring me the Den Den Mushi. " Archon would say as he would hand the strange looking pistol that he held over to another servant that stood at his bed side, another would quickly move over and grab the Den Den Mushi, and finally a few would clean up the mess that was just made. Archon didn't know which of his children had called him, but he would soon find out. As the did their tasks they didn't change their facial expressions, which were all smiles. It wasn't that they enjoyed doing this. Or enjoyed the way Archn treated the life of fellow servants. It was because if they didn't they would meet the same fate, or maybe even worse. As everyone of Archon's staff are told to smile in the presence of him, or any of his Children, no matter what.

"Hello, which one of my lovely children do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?" Archon would ask as he waited for a response.  

3Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

"AH, Daddy, Its Evie, the most fairiest of your children" Evie would say in reply in response to the snail. His strong voice, even through the Den Den Mushi just filled her with confidence. She had been raised by this man along with her mother. This man had taught her all she knew, "First of all, I have a gift for you, an Ape mink man dared to stand before me and take away my crown. His head is now upon a plaque for you, while his pelt has been turned into a coat for mamma" she said smiling down the Den Den. "Anyway, down to buisness I suppose, I know your a very busy man" The queen uttered, her regal voice now flowing through the machine.

"Your messages seem to have found their way to my island, and I have to say I'm intrigued by such a game, My ship is currently indisposed, So i was wondering daddy dearest if you could maybe fill me in on where this ship will b...." Her voice was cut off by the throne room opening once more, a slave running in, covered in blood. The notable marks upon him where from the dwarves. His screams filled the throne room. "Excuse me a second father" she said putting the receiver down, though not hanging up. "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY THRONE ROOM, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" She shouted in anger. "Y...your majesty,,p...please....my wife....my wife....shes..shes out there" "Oh, your wife is out there, and you came to me for help" she said her voice softening.

"Y...yes your magnificent, yo....your grace...pl.." "You caught me in a generous mood, if you had not bled upon my carpet, I may have helped. Take him back to the forest, break a leg so that the dwarfs may enjoy a slow meal tonight" she said ushering the remaining slaves to the man whom now screamed in fear, pleading for his wife and for her mercy. "Sorry about that, You just can't find good staff today" she said sighing. "I had intended on calling Papa to find out if my Celestial Test has been decided yet, sitting with this meagre noble status has grown tedious, then your messages appeared. Would you be so kind as to explain the messages to your darling girl and perhaps the location of the boat, It has been so long since I have enjoyed the rush of an adventure" The queen uttered, excitement in her voice.

4Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:48 pm

NPC

NPC

Rise of the Dragon [Event] Kira_y10

Upon hearing her lovely voice he knew which child it was, one of the few he actually took the time to raise propelly. He would wait to answer her as something even more pleasent would grace his ears. He would think about her request for a few minutes. What he was putting out was not just something he approved, nor was he the only person running it. So, if he was to give out information he could be seen as betraying them, if they were to find out. And he knew that one of the servants here were not someone he could trust. But, he also did not fear them or cared for their disapprovals.

"Your transportation is...." Archon would for a few minutes rummage through the papers that he had scattered next to him. "Located in the place known as 'Boat Town apartments.' I can't tell you exactly which ship it is but your favorite thing within this world is painted on it. I hope you are able to find this dear, before the deadline. But I have things to do, and I wish you the best of luck. " After that he would hang up. What he would do after his call is make sure everything is setup properly.

He would hear a knocking on his door and gesture for it to be open and the person that stood there would be Achreon. His Son. "So, you are the first person to arrive."  

5Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

"Thank you Pappa, give mother my best, I will see you both soon" She said with a smile as she put the den den down. "Thank you my dear" she said thanking the den den mushi and not the slave whom held it. Though the slave smiled as if she had been thanked herself. Evie would simply look disgusted at this. "I'm going to Boat Town, and then heading out, my ghosts shall remain. Garner my things, have them ready within the hour" she said as she sat upon her throne. She would ponder her fathers words, first the deadline. She cared nought about this, though he had mentioned it, she doubted it applied to the daughter of two of the most influential Dragons in existence. The second thing, her favourite thing. She had many things she adored, but what would her father believe was the thing she adored most. Images of her family perhaps? Money? Apples? Dying Servants?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA" Why did she have to think so hard upon it, one look around the entire throne room and the walls would show the thing she loved most out this world. The entirety of the walls where littered in mirrors, showing herself from every single angle. Beauty, that is what she adored, and the best way to show beauty is by a mirror. "So that is what its going to be" she said laughing, even as a little girl she adored mirrors and looking at herself. Her father had bought her many, he had even bought her a mirror factory because she adored them so much. "Bring my travel pack" She said as she walked forth. Her heels clicking against the stone floor, her cloak trailing behind her as she took from her castle.

As she walked from the castle grounds she halted enough to see, the Bananawari lounging in their large lake, they occasionally came from the ocean to the pure fairy like water, she enjoyed staring at them and they kept the sea kings at bay. Sea kings certainly where a big deal around here and those animals where something that scared her a little. Cannibal dwarfs she could handle, giant serpantine creatures who eat peasants and golden blooded ones a like. yet she would continue to flow through the forest with ease, it was as if the tree's moved away from her, curving away to allow her to pass. The walk to boat town was an hour, but she enjoyed traversing this island, she adored walking around and with her ghost network, nothing surprised her.

6Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Rise of the Dragon [Event] Ezgif_2_ab11347f5a

The young Celestial found himself on quite the island. Of course he couldn't come alone and such, but he would leave his subordinates a way back. But he wanted to check the island out for himself. Not wanting to cause trouble or anything, Nobu adorned his contacts, as his crimsons eyes would be a dead give away. But he was thankful for his back ground and bringing up, as he was much much more fortunate than, maybe about 99% of the world. Before he left though, he made sure to tell his agents to make a call to his older brother Hiroko. He wanted to make sure that his family knew of his whereabouts, he didn't want them to just trash an island for no reason. Nobunaga would softly land on the street, after getting off of his little row boat around a couple of people. Who seemed to be stunned by his display of power. Quickly making a crowd around him, trying to talk with him. What was their problem? Of course he would just float back up and watch as they would jump up and try to ask for his name, causing Nobu woefully remain silent.  

Those must of been the slaves he was hinted towards while he was a few feet away from his ship. Which just meant he couldn't land here, or near here for that matter. He needed to quickly get away before they caused too big a ruckus and got unwanted attention towards him. Nobu was a business man before he was a Dragon. So of course not wanting too much spotlight on him for time to time was what he was going to feel. Ah, but it seems that he just needed to meet with the ruler of the land. He didn't want any odd feelings or worries to go through their palace. So Nobu decided to head to the giant castle. Pretty obvious right? No other place for the king or queen to stay. Well there was a small chance of them not being there, but Nobu wanted to at lest let them know that he was on their island. It would be better than them just finding out.

Nobu would land on the bridge that connected the castle to what looked like a mountain. Landing softly, Nobu's dress shoes would make a soft clicking sound landing on the stone? bridge. Walking across he would be met by guards(I'm winging the fuck out of this, forgive me) who would point spears towards him and would demand his name. Nobu wouldn't remove his contacts juuuuust yet. "Alert your King or Queen that a Dragon has come to greet her." Imediantly the guards would pull up their spears and would look like they were shitting themselves. "Calm down, I will not kill you......yet" Nobu still with a calm demeanor with his facial expression and voice. It was about time he met with the person who controlled this place.

Last edited by Peeper on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total

7Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

"Oh, Oh no, We are so sorry" the guards said, bowing, literally getting to their knees and placing their faces in to the dirt. "Queen Windsor has just left for Boat town" The male slave uttered. He was shaking. "She will know of your arrival, her eyes are everywhere" uttered the guard whom would then while bowing offer directions and information to boat town. While at the same time, as the guards spoke, Evie whom would have arrived at Boat time which took an hour of slow walking would sigh as her ghosts showed her the arrival of the youngest of the Young siblings. "Just when I spotted my ship" She said looking towards the grand mirrored ship.

She would like the man before her, drift in to the air, apparently also capable of flight much like he was, it would not take her very long to once again be at her castle, even noting that her slaves where half way through the forest with her things. "Continue on, place everything in the mirrored boat" she uttered as she drifted through the sky towards the castle. Landing gently roughly seven meters from Nobu. Naturally she knew of all the celestials, and it would be healthy to assume that she was also known by them, being the daughter of two of the purest dragons of course. "Well, Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise. I did not expect a Dragon to visit on the same day of fathers little game. I do apologise Nobu, but I have somewhere to go so can not remain upon my darling island. Of course, it would be an honour if you'd accompany me?" The Queen said in a sweet tone, a tone the slaves in the castle only ever heard when she spoke to her parents.

"If you follow me, we can have a little chat on the way to the ship prepared for me if you would like?" she said, turning from the dragon and walking forth. "My father and mother are expecting me to make this ship, and I would hate to disappoint them, wouldn't you agree?" she said as she walked forth. The woods once more would take hold of her, and she would hopefully assume the dragon whom came to visit this island would follow. If he did she would speak. "So what brings you to the Enchanted Island Nobu?" she asked curiously.

8Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Nobu was surprised of the set of information he was told. She had eyes everywhere? Smirking while putting his right on his soft chin Nobu would be impressed. Not only does she have eyes everywhere, it seems that she has this whole place under lock and key, so then even while she's gone nothing would befall her island. Using this information Nobu would remain put as he would await the Queen's arrival. But he didn't expect her to arrive so soon. Nobu had a hint that she had a Devil Fruit when they guards said she had eyes everywhere, but with seeing her flying Nobu got clear confirmation that she was indeed a fellow user of the fruits. She greeted him, but by using his nickname. He doesn't remember when he ever got on good terms with this person, but he would allow it, as this was her island, and since this was her island everyone goes by her rules. As it should be of course.

He would bow his head after the greeting, letting her know that he wasn't here on any ill intentions. Just to explore. But she mentioned a little game. Hmmm join someone who he just met to play a little game that he has no idea of. Why not, at the moment Nobunaga didn't have anything else to do. Other than make weapons of course, he wanted to make some things back on the ship but that would have to wait. "You know what, it would be an honor of mine to join someone as beautiful as you on a little adventure." Nobu wasn't being kind, the queen was really quite the looker. Maybe that swayed his decision Nobu doesn't know. But it might be worth while to join her. Learn something new about Dragons.

Nobu would take off his contacts as he deemed them unneeded since the Queen knew who he was. He would walk forward with her "Of course, we don't want to keep them waiting do we?" Nobu would say with a small smile on his face. Nobu isn't usually this nice to people, but since the Queen was a noble and beautiful he had to act a bit better. She deserved it after all. She then asked him what brings him to her island. Which caused Nobu to think. Does he want to lie to her? Or keep things simple and truthful. Going the route that would probably cause him the least trouble, he would tell the truth. "You see, i'm looking for island to make a forge or have a forge on them. I am a Black Smith, but not the traditional one you see..." Nobu now smirking more than he usually would

Last edited by Peeper on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

9Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 am

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

The Queen would smile ever so gently, as the duo began the walk to boat town. The twinkling gaze of the sun would vanish as the darkness of the forest closed in around them. "I had heard that one of the Young Brothers had become a talented smith" The Queen said gently. Though she had remained mostly on The Enchanted Island since obtaining it, she was very well connected. Her father was Acheron, potentially the most famous Celestial Dragon in history, while her mother was Ivette Windsor, another long time Dragon whose reputation as a scientist within the Holy Lands had earned her more respect than most, along with an immense amount of fear. It would seem though that Nobu did not remember her, though of course this was to be somewhat expected. She was five years older than he was, and though they spent a majority of their young life in Mariejoise, Evie spent a lot of her own time shadowing her father and mother, learning the ropes of becoming the "ultimate" dragon.

"Im surprised you don't recall me" Evie said, looking to the dragon as they walked. "My name is Evelynne Evie Windsor Morio, daughter of Ivette and Archon Windsor-Morio" she said turnimg her head as they walked to smile to the dragon. Obviously as a celestial dragon himself, these names would mean something, Archon and Ivette being two of the most influential dragons in the World. "So your looking for an island, you could just take one, command the island of your own could you not?" She asked. Though she knew how tedious and annoying owning an island could be, she adored the Queen life, though it was true, she could not wait until she had been issued her test. Her parents kept putting her test off, to see if she where ready to become a full Celestial Dragon. Most of the tests the dragons performed where minor, weak, and futile. Things like, kill a few slaves. Take an island for the dragons and so forth. She knew straight away that her own test would be something that shocked the World and not just the dragons.

She just had to wait, wait for the right moment, when it came it would solidify herself not only as a dragon, but one of the most influential and powerful dragons of all time. This is what her father was aiming to set her up for, she knew this all to well. Archon and Ivette where unlike the other dragon families, they showed not only through power but major deeds, all which benefit the celestials and dsrupted the peasants. "You could build it here, if you see the islands beauty and appeal, you can build it in the plains outside the castle" she said walking forth. "Its an open offer, if you chose" she said.

Eventually they would get to Boat Town.

10Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:27 am

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Following the queen Nobu would be listening to her speak, making sure to pay attention to her every word. The once shining sun would soon be blocked by the greens of the forest. The sounds of various animals inhabiting it was sort of melodic and soothing. Oh course sounds of animals can only go so far until you start to get annoyed. But back to listening to the Queen, hearing that she heard that one of the Young brothers had become and talented Smith. Which caused Nobunaga's face to blush up. He didn't know words of him becoming a "talented" Smith was out there. He would assume him being a smith was out there though. Nobunaga, wouldn't say he is a cut above the rest, but he would say that the weapons he makes aren't what you are going to usually find on the market. Maybe not even on the black market.

Nobu had some fond memories of The Holy Land. Of course it's been a while since he's been there. And also with the news of it being taken over buy that dickhead fish of a Pirate King. Nobu doesn't know how long he is gonna be able to stay up there, but he could imagine that it wasn't going to be long. It's the place of Celestial Dragon, the government should be on their asses and preparing to get it back. Being the place that it is, Nobu was surprised that they didn't just send admiral after admiral in there to squash the bug born with the name Oceanus. Just thinking about that fish makes Nobu's blood boil. But he didn't want to dampen the mood, so he decided to calm down. And continue the walk with the Queen.

She said her name was Evelynne, and as soon as he heard that name it clicked in his mind who she was. Wasn't she the kid of Archon and Ivette? Those two Juggernauts of Celestials? Made Nobu respect her even more than he did before. After the topic of her parents, Nobu was told of taking over an island, but as soon as he heard that idea, his face made that of one filled with stress and laziness. Of course the thought of taking over an island would be the most benefiting choice to set up a forge, but running a whole island would be loads upon loads of work. Making weapons was enough to make Nobu work almost the whole day. It was worth it though. But when Evelynne brought up the idea of setting up a shop on this island, you could see a light bulb go off in his brain, through the lens of his eyes. "You know Evelynne, you might be onto something here. This island is nice and all, and you seem to have a firm grasp over it. I think I just might take you up on your offer of building it here. That of course would have to come after we get done with this game you were talking about" Nobu would state in a very polite tone.

11Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

She didn't even ask for anything in return, perhaps not yet. In fact to those with noble blood or those born of the blood of the first like they where, she was actually a one hundred percent lovely person. Her slaves, her peasants. They would never experience this. This kindness from the Queen. "Not a lot of people know this, but they should present their sign of royalty as they walk through the forest, my eyes are every where, but in the forest, my eyes are not the only ones watching" she said eerily, as if to prove her point the trees rustled from all direction. Though this seemed not to bother the Queen of the isle. Queen Evie would nod forth after they had walked for some time as the trees pulled apart, revealing boat town. It was the main town of entrance to the island. "That reminds me, did you pay the entrance fee?" she said, looking to the Celestial dragon with a serious look upon her face.

Of course this serious look only lasted for a few seconds, before she actually laughed, yet another sound not a slave nor peasant had ever helped, they hid as they realized the Queen had re-arrived though her laugh drew some heads to peek from their location. "I'm kidding of course, why would I make those of us with Golden blood pay, when the dirty blooded ones pay for us" she said her voice growing higher as she giggled, walking towards the docks as they moved. Her slaves whom carried her stuff, where waiting outside the boat, bowing as the Queen walked by. She naturally had to stop to look at herself in the mirror of the boat, adjusting anything wrong.

"Did you bring the collars also" she said, not really talking to the slaves but at the same time expecting an answer. "Yes your majesty" The slave replied. "The head and pelt of that minkman?" she asked, again not looking from the mirror. "Yes your highness, they were transferred to the royal trunk are in your room of the ship" "Perfect" She said as she began to walk up the plank of the ship. "Now remember, i know everything upon this island, nothing gets passed my eyes, If i detect even a hint of betrayal, I'll nuke this entire island" she said with such a monotone voice, turning from the slaves she walked up the plank, her cloak flowing behind her in the sea breeze. "Well Mr. Young, it looks like Royllo is our destination, shall we see what prizes this game yields"

[Exit/setting sail to Royllo]

12Rise of the Dragon [Event] Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon [Event] Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Sign of Royalty huh? Nobu's were a testament to that. Anyone would was gaze into them would called them a a would know that he belonged to the Young Family. Nobu was particularly scared of the forest, or of most things for a matter of fact. Soon they would be out of the forest and would be face to face with boat town. Nobu was here before, just not for long. When Evelynne asked him about paying, Nobu was actually about to pull out some money. He didn't keep a wallet on him, just bands of Beli for when he needed to buy something. Whether it be materials or even a weapon he wanted to study on how to make. Money is used for various things, its just that for Nobu it's usually has something to do with Smithing. He had a straight face on at the moment, as he was seriously about to give her the docking fee.

Indeed, being as privileged as we are, It would be wise to abuse it, right? When Evelynne giggled, it somewhat reminded Nobu of his sister laughing, causing him to have this sort of nostalgic like smirk on his face. Nou wondered how she was doing. Probably still up to her wacky antics and such. It made her what she was, which was quite unique. But Nobu loved her as any brother did. Even if she did still treat him like a child at the age of 20. Nobu would listen in on the conversation Evelynne was having with one of her slaves. He would especially raise an eyebrow when she mentioned about nuking the island. Nobu thought, she had that sort of an ability? Her Devil Fruit must of been much more fearsome then Nobunaga originally thought. Which meant he had to pay much more attention for when she was sing her powers. Nobu would like to be in the know with these things, as he isn't a fan of surprises.

As he was walk aboard the ship he would call and make sure to tell his agents what was going on, of course they were against the idea, but Nobu assured them that he would be fine, probably. Evelynne called him Mr.Young which made him feel old Oh please, call me Nobu. Mr.Young was my father. Nobu would say then chuckle.

EXIT, joining Evie for the ride

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum