One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
As they got closer to the winter island she could feel her skin getting goosebumps as she stood outside on the main deck now with both her hands in the shared pocket of her hoodie. She looked out to see the giant winter island in the horizon. The crew of the Grand Steamer ran everywhere on the vessel, preparing to set dock and such at the magnificent island of Tundra. As she realized that they would be there soon she walked towards the inner sanctum of the ship where Gerard had his room located. She opened the door to be greeted with her man dressing himself, getting ready to lead his crew. "Hey honey, you ready? We're getting closer and closer to the island!" she said with a playful smile on her face.

It had been a great journey to where they had landed, they had met, fallen in love, trained and ended up on an island in paradise in less than two weeks, which was impressive to say the least. The ships crew had been nice to her and accepted her as one of their own which filled her with determination and a joyful feeling to sail with them to the end of the world. It wasn't every day you wake up from a cryofrozen and ressurected from it to meet with the love of your life to then sail out to paradise! During her travel with the crew she also realized that she needed an alternative way of transportation, thinking to maybe get a pet that could get her around with a safe distance from the water seeing as she didn't want to drown whenever nowadays, plus when she rode pets and the like it felt different than flying ships which made her sick to the stomach just thinking about it.

As they now finally arrived at the island sheers could be heard from outside deck as she still awaited the response from her new man.

2[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:36 am

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet
[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Tenor

The time was coming for them to dock at Tundra, the island of ice and warfare, as he had heard from Alisa. Gerard was standing in front of the mirror, adjusting his clothes and hat, making sure he looked his best. He simply wore his usual attire, he had gotten used to the cold living on Minion. This meant he was free to make his entrance to Minion as dapper as he liked.

The door opened and he looked over and smiled as Valentine came into the room. "Just about ready my dear. How do I look?" He held out his arms, giving her a good view of him.

Once he had her response, he took her arm in his, smiling warmly, as the pair of them headed out onto the main deck. Was that shears he heard outside? As they stepped out the door, he could see the frozen warzone in all its glory. The men were running about in winter gear, getting the ship ready, as Alisa, in her usual black, fur lined dress, gave him a warm smile.

3[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"As fancy as ever my darling!" she said as she looked at him with a cheerful smile. They had arrived on Tundra it seemed, the infamous warzone. Her first plans was to find a pet, or more rather someone who could get her one, she had written a letter not too long ago and sent it in the general direction of Tundra with a bird from the news coo which was directed at a certain person with a beast taming persona. He was quite famous on the island, at least she would say so, and had thus arranged a deal with him to fetch her a big bird of some kind seeing as she was pretty good at befriending things of this world she thought that could come later.

As they went out on to the deck hand in hand she saw how everyone had equipped themselves with winter gear, preparing for the worst of climates as they sat dock on the almost cursed vibe that the island gave. She didn't fear it though, she embraced it, she needed to conquer her fears after all especially seeing that this is the first paradise island that she's been to since her recuperation from the icy grave in that god damn cave after all. Hopefully the things here wasn't as murderous as the other island towards her and Gerard but she never knew, this was paradise after all. Things was deemed to happen to one or the other of them at some time in their lives in paradise.

It was hard to keep a spot free record at a place like this after all. Her second thing she really wanted to do was walk into a bar with food, cause she needed something nice after all the fish and the rest of the sealife that she had consumed on the ship for the last few days. She also wanted to find out about Gerards bounty and to look into if she had one as well, as a lot of things happen when time gets in charge.

4[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:56 am

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

And here they were, on the frozen island. It was clear that if Gerard's bounty hadn't grown at all since his fight for Minion, it sure as hell was going to shoot up here. The thought of it all made Gerard somewhat giddy. His big leap to fame would be in the calm belt. He wondered is the people back in Minion would hear of his exploits. Would they be proud of him? He bet they would.

So, what were they standing around for? He learned from Valentine that she was here to meet someone, something about acquiring a pet. And Gerard was interested to see just what this place was about.

"May I?" he asked her, holding her gently and before she knew it, they were flying off of the ship and landed safely on the dock. Not the most subtle of landings, but Gerard was up to making his time here as flashy as possible.

5[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"Very subtle my dear!" she said very sarcastically towards her new companion. This deserted wasteland of frozen tundra is probably how the island was named after all. She really liked all weather and terrains thus she wasn't really bugged with how magnificent this one was in all of its winter glory. One of her goals was to get a bounty, be known to the world as Gerard had inspired her to be. Thus she needed the bird to be a signature of her new persona, at least she thought so.

She also needed a new fighting style that doesn't expense everyone around her as if they were expendable assets as she really wants to presume the life around her, well as long as it was Gerard and the crew or anyone that she actually likes, otherwise most of them could go to hell according to her. And they would, if she unleashed her power but that's just the thing that she doesn't want to do! She had a friend in the past who utilized the Black Leg Style which was situated on Zerene, making it one of the reasons she wanted to go claim it under her name, to see him again and to claim that island both at once which is what she had said towards Gerard under the travel.

So her main priority right now was to go and get that bird and then raise hell to this islands inhabitants, or just get to know if she possesses a bounty already and then go from there!

6[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

Gerard only laughed in response to her sarcasm as he released her. "You know you love it dear," he said, giving her a peck on the cheek, "Now then, I need to take a look around and inquire about some things. I believe you're heading off to get your pet, correct?" He gave her a warm smile, "Good luck love, and do take care."

He turned his attention​ back to the ship, where Alisa was looking down on them. "I trust you can keep the ship in one piece?" he called out. Alisa nodded and waved in response. The steamer was in good hands.

With one last, affectionate look at Valentine, Gerard headed down the pier towards the town. There were many things he had to find out, particularly weapons to outfit himself and his crew.

7[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Malachai stood on the docks further towards the end waiting for this potential customer to arrive. Harold was behind him, unleashed sitting patiently. It's been four days now. The beast tamer was able to successfully discipline the large vulture, now it was easy for Harold to remain in the same area as a bunch of humans. True enough he didn't like them, but he respected his owner. All Harold really needed was a stern and loving hand. Rubi and Emerarudo flew around Harold, playing with him as they did everyday so far. From a distance Malachai could spot a ship, a pretty large one that gave off a weird vibe but perhaps it was just him. "That must be them." Kuro remained silent with his arms across his chest. If it was them then he was ready to analyze every single aspect of their lives to ensure that Harold was safe...ALWAYS. Besides, Harold would make it known if his new owner was worthy of him. The three animals behind Malachai, Jafar, and John occasionally roared as their play date became more exciting. All Rubi and Emerarudo ever did was tease Harold, allowing the bird to strike at them with his beak to see if he could catch them, he never did.

The men on the dock stood off to the side. They were well aware of the event that was about to take place but that wasn't the primary reason for them making way. They feared Harold, he was rumored to be one of the top predators in the skies of Tundra, but that was only because he's murdered many small tribes. Kai didn't mind that they feared him, he actually found it funny. By now rumors were going around about him. Many thought he was some sort of Prophecy child, many thought he was cursed, many even said that he was a beast man himself. Truth be told he was a dragon - in his own right at least. "So you're sure you want to leave to North Blue tomorrow?" Kuro sighed. He was more than sure. "My mother was from there. My entire family is from that country, I need to go. I'm the rightful heir." It was true. Yuba Ryu was the rightful queen to Rubeck Island, still there was a big possibility that people would not agree with him. "And if the people refuse you?"

"I'll take it."

Pirates Den was on hold. Malachai knew that even with Lord Finchers men he would not be able to destroy or take it. Pirates Den contained strong pirates and they were large in numbers as the previous pirate queen was the ruler. He needed his own Army. "Fair enough." Jafar walked closer to the dock as the large ship stopped, but halted as a man and a woman leapt from their vessel onto the dock. Both bastards remained a total of 20 meters away from where the ship parked. "Whoah whoah whoah! You two should be careful how you approach Tundra!" The red head scratched his head as his shouted towards the two. They seemed to be talking before the man departed. He moved closer towards the female. "I'm Jafar, nice to meet you!" He would shout and wave, closing the distance between him and the female. She was rather large but all Jafar could really see was her tits. He liked Tits.

Malachai watched the man as he departed ways, he wouldn't say anything just yet and allowed the man to leave. The woman was the only one on the dock now so Jafar would give her his undivided attention.

8[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:31 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
As she got put onto the docks by her beloved she watched around to watch the docks, the seller seemed to be somewhere around there according to the sellers response."Hey, you guys selling a bird?" she screamed towards a few people that she saw in the corner of her eye, the docks was pretty desolate of people looking to sell something after all, and these guys looked as if they waited on someone, they weren't that far away either.

"Hey! I'm Valentine, nice to meet you!" she said with a playful smile as the young redhead came closer, he was quite fit actually and wasn't that far out of reach for her as he got closer and closer. She noticed that he was quite small as of length wise sporting in at maybe the higher 5 feet or lower 6 feet. He was quite fancily dressed actually and was someone that she could see as a potential friend in the future. She quickly repeated herself as she got closer and closer to the man with a bit more of an ordinary tone to the voice. "Hey! Are you guys the ones that are selling the bird? The vulture named Harold." she said with a calm tone, seeing how it was probably them and she wanted to look like she was on her good behavior when dealing with adoption after all.

She didn't know if they were friendly or not yet, but seeing as the redhead seemed to be friendly she assumed they were, and hopefully they would be friendly even after she gets out of there, and hopefully the bird wasn't going to be super aggressive towards her for longer periods of time, but if nothing else she had time to dedicate to it to make it love her whatever she had to do to gain that trust though, she did not know, maybe feed it with meat of all kind and help it hunt, she didn't know but if anything it's not going to take a day I'll tell you that.

9[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

"Yep, that's us. Follow me" Upon reaching her Jafar bowed and turned walking towards the two men that accompanied the beasts. He figured she'd follow. "My name's Jafar, pleasure to be in the presence of such a fine woman. How about we go for a little drink later so I can get to know ya?" He grinned as he gazed upon the boobs of the woman. She was beautiful he couldn't deny that. It was only natural for him to flirt. If she refused or not he would chuckle nonetheless. It wouldn't be long before they were 5 feet in front of Malachai and John. The large Vulture behind them would be the first to speak as he screeched loud enough for anyone within 50 meters to hear. Harold would glare directly at the woman when his roar was over. The two little dragons would soar down towards their father and stand on his shoulders, screeching at the woman as well except their voices weren't as loud. "They're just getting to know ya, excuse them. My name is Malachai Ryu, you must be here for Harold." He smiled warmly waiting for the woman's response.

10[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:56 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"I recently found someone to be my significant other, sorry Jafar..." she said as she blushed lightly before following him towards his companions, they seemed like nice enough fellows. They seemed to be the right people as she saw a vulture behind them, that must be it! As she got closer and closer she saw the bird in a much clearer sense, and what seemed to be something the likes of... dragons! "Nice to meet you Malachai! Yes I'm here for Harold, my name is Valentine.
" she said as she bowed towards him, it wasn't every day you meet a beast tamer after all, especially not one that seemed this friendly with animals and customers alike.

He was pretty handsome and nice, why did the world have to throw such challenges at her already? She was of course staying strong as Gerard was still her dream man, but life wasn't making it easy for her if they were to say it like that, which kind of made this experience a lot harder to go through. "So, how is this process going to go? I got money, enough hopefully for this magnificent creature! He's lovely by the way, how did you capture him?" she said as she went carefully forward to try and greet the bird. Walking with slow motions and having her hands up with palms towards the bird to show that she means no harm.

As she got closer and closer she started to get more and more worried, this beautiful bird might attack her for all she knew, but it was big, at least 20 feet which was very appreciated by her, she needed him to be a travelling companion and someone to travel with after all and a great travel partner was always appreciated.

11[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Malachai nodded and bowed as well. Her name was Valentine, and already he could tell that she was a decent person. He was a good judge of character, came with the ability to tame monstrous beasts. The woman wanted to know just how the process was going to go. Such a beautiful woman so eager to have a companion such as Harold had to see the good in him. "Simple really, if Harold likes you then he's yours." She began to inch towards the bird causing Kai to smirk. He moves to the left to see how Harold would react. It was almost certain that the bird wouldn't kill her, though Harold was still not as tamed as the other creatures Kai has had. "Funny thing. I actually had to literally knock some sense into him. For a while he was feared by the smaller tribes on this land so once you requested a vulture I knew exactly where to go." He paused as he watched Harold interact with the woman. Slowly he inched towards her until his red eyes could clearly see her face. His beak was so close to her that if he snapped, he would definitely have an instant meal. "Harold is a complicated creature. You need to make sure to show him that you're the one in charge or he'll just walk all over you. He's loyal though... a bit overprotective but just wants to be loved." After she was close enough, he would screech in her face, his saliva hitting her as he did so. Malachai's dragons also screeched, extending their wings. "He's testing you, don't fear him you're doing great." Valentine would need to show him that she was not scared. John and Jafar watched quietly, wondering what would happen next.

12[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:35 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
The beasts saliva wasn't appreciated, but she needed to show it that she was in charge, whether or not the bird liked that wasn't for her to tell after all. "Alright, I think I got it..." she said as she took down her left arm and raised her right one going for a petting on the vulture, it was a giant creature no doubt, and it seemed to be excited about something, testing her was probably a feat in and out of itself for it. As she succeeded in the pet on his beak and onto his head she started to feel a lot more calm, "So, what brought you guys over here?" she said before taking a slight pause, "To paradise and beyond that is, why do you do this for a living and such, or at least I assume you do" she said towards Malachai as she petted Harold as her calmness returned to her body.

She liked the sight of this animal, it was quite sprung and active, and overprotective wasn't a bad thing according to her, it looked like it could be really fast as well which she didn't mind at all. Overprotective wasn't an issue for her, seeing as she liked to have people around her which protect each other now after having encountered and made friends with all of Gerard's crew, it made her happy in a sense to know that she had a beast by her side that was almost as vicious as herself, able to take down most enemies in her path alongside her and them standing up together at the bodies of the defeated, claiming superb victory against all.

13[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Honestly Malachai was a little surprised. He'd think it'd take much longer for the woman to even touch Harold, but she did. Before he knew it Harold was inching closer to the woman while she spoke, wanting to be pet more and more. Harold was a beast that flocked to the strong, that could only mean that Valentine was strong. Valentine asked what brought them here and why he did "this" for a living. "Well we all grew up here. Tundra's our home despite the harsh conditions." He paused. Valentine was doing good, was she a beast tamer or something? "I don't know, I love animals and I just want the rest of the world to love them. These creatures can be great friends." He looked at Rubi, the darker dragon who was on his left shoulder. She seemed anxious to go to the woman but knew that the woman was a stranger. Emerarudo screeched before taking flight and soaring through he air around the docks. "What do you plan on doing now that you have Harold?" Jafar finally chimed in. "Aren't you gonna stay for a bit?" He smirked still trying his luck with the woman who rejected him before. Malachai looked at the woman who stood at an almost unreal height. Never in his life did he meet a woman taller than him and he lived on a land where anything was possible.

14[Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Empty Re: [Social, mostly] Arriving on Tundra Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"Well, I came here with my newly acquired husband so to speak, I kinda wanted Harold because I need someone else in my life when he's gone, he won't always be there for me you know, and I thought Harold could fill that spot, plus I'd rather fly on him then get a ship, cause honestly, I love animals." She said without any hesitation or pause towards them as she ruffled most of Harold's feathers at this point, making friends with the bird faster than she thought. He was a magnificent creature, and large too, which would fit a large woman such as her.

She had a befriending aura surrounding her to most, she didn't have a bad charisma either and could easily rock new friends to her side, which made it hard to choose a side to take part of ultimately. Maybe she wanted to become a pirate or maybe just stay a free agent, maybe give up on her bounty if she had one and join the marines? She wouldn't know anything about choosing a side since she has been joining all of them since she got free of the scientist and now she just needed to choose SOMETHING for her to do all day every day. It was a hard choice to be sure. "So you were born here huh? Sounds like a rough life but you guys look like you could handle it." she says as she looked over towards them.

"Oh yeah, the payment, here I whipped something up for you, forgot about it...." she said as she took out a parcel out of her hoodie pocket, it containing 1,225,000 beli in it for the precious animal that she would graciously accept of the nice tamer. As she handed it to him she said her goodbyes to the crew before having Harold come with her back to the boat, it had sure been an experience this whole thing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum