One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
More Animals?! [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
More Animals?! [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
More Animals?! [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
More Animals?! [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Animals?! [Task] Empty More Animals?! [Task] Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:57 am

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

"Finally, we're home." Malachai smiled as he stepped off of the row boat and onto the snow lands of Tundra. Honestly rowing in icy waters wasn't exactly the easiest thing, but they made it. Right now Malachai was happy. For one he was safely home, and secondly...he now had new additions to his family. Baby dragons. One of the creatures - the darker one - stood on his right shoulder while the green one sat comfortable in his Kai's left arm. "Welcome to your new home little buddies." Jafar hesitated to pet the little animals, he inched his hand forward before snatching it back when the darker dragon leaned towards it. "Nope. Not ready yet little buddies." The two babies purred and screeched only lightly at each other. "They're hungry." Malachai pet the green dragon in his arms as it cuddled with his fingers with every stroke. "I'll find you food soon." With a sigh, the dragon tamer looked forward and began to take his first steps onto tundra. It wouldn't be long before he arrived at his village though he wasn't rushing anyway. He didn't know how the people in his village were going to react to his new family. Would they fear them? or perhaps praise them for their beauty?

"Malachai, you do realize that you have...real...dragons right? I mean what else could they be-"
"They could be a Pterodactyl - Dracorex hybrid. They could honestly be average dinosaurs with birth defects."
"But they're dragons. Just look at them. They were created the way they are for a reason, and you found them. Call me crazy but that's a wicked coincidence...the son of Yuba Ryu; the Dragon Queen has discovered dragons on the island of little Garden."

Malachai's eyes widened as he looked into John's eyes. His friend spoke so passionately. He was confident in Kuro for whatever reason and it was easy to tell. John sighed and looked down at the ground as the two of them walked forward. Jafar was in front of them speaking to whoever on his Den Den Mushi.

"I just know this means something...ya know?"
"Yeah. I hope so. I need fate on my side if I'm gonna try to get Pirates Den."
"And you will, Malachai. I wouldn't have joined you if I didn't think you could."

John and Malachai were alike in many ways. Perhaps that was why John was so confident in his friend. Kuro's life felt more and more scripted everyday.

"I appreciate you, John. Thank you, brother."

Word Count: 417/2,400

2More Animals?! [Task] Empty Re: More Animals?! [Task] Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

The tanned toned male looked forward and took a deep breath before following Jafar into the village, finally. It took them half an hour to get there by walking and during the walk Kai would be occupied by his babies and his friend John who continuously expressed his interest in them. Slowly the two of them entered the village but it would seem Jafar was rushing to handle other matters. The red head turned and said his temporary farewells. "Yo! I'll see you two- FOUR later. Gotta go get my money for someone who owes. It's been well over a month by now. I'll catch up later or somethin'" Kuro nodded. "Aight bro, don't die." That was how you told someone to be safe on Tundra. John simply waved and remained beside Malachai. The second they walked in the villagers all glanced over at the two bastards, their vision focused on the beasts in his arms. It wasn't long before he heard whispers of curiosity. Some people even took the chance to approach him. As soon as one villager did so, many of them began to crowd around Malachai, the seven foot warrior, to see what animals he held. "You have dragons!" someone shouted. The two baby creatures just looked around. They weren't scared - maybe except for the green one who buried his face into Malachai's arm. It seemed he was the shy one. "Don't worry, these are all my friends." With a light smile he turned to see the confident of the two caw and screech at the people before her, yet many of these people weren't afraid. Mostly men and kids would gently touch her head as she sat on Kai's shoulder, and she'd allow it. The people wanted to know where he'd obtain his dragons, but he knew that if he told them then many of them would try to do what he did. Tundra citizens were mostly competitive individuals. If anybody had it they probably wanted it too. "I didn't find them, they found me, heh." With a warm smile he parted ways from the crowd and made his way towards the small area he usually kept the animals he tamed. It was hard for him to have more than two animals at a time because they usually fought, unless they were babies.

"M'lord." Was all he heard as he turned to face the person from which the voice came. It was the messenger of the village. Her hair was long and velvet and her voice was smooth. Her eyes were calm like the waters of Little Garden but her cheeks grew redder the more he looked upon her. The girl looked away in embarrassment. "I'm no lord, no need to call me that ahaha!" The woman nodded and looked up, this time realizing the animals he had in his arms and on his shoulder. Her eyes lit up, only for a moment as she then realized why she was here. "Sorry Lo- I mean Malachai! Here. You were gone all day so I held it until you returned." A perfectly folded and crisp piece of paper given to him. "Aye. Thank you..."
He left an opening waiting for her to tell him her name. "Oh! It's Naomi!" He nodded. "Thank you Naomi!" She nodded and walked away. It seemed like she had more to say but held it in to dismiss herself.

The dragon on his shoulder purred, Kai had forgotten she was hungry. Quickly he opened the letter with the hand on his unoccupied arm and read the message. Clearly he had a client willing to pay good money for a giant flying creature. They weren't from Tundra but he would do it nonetheless. "Look at that Rubi, we'll go find food right now. I gotta go taming anyway" Rubi was the name he pondered on for the darker dragon since they were in the row boat. Emerarudo was the other one. Ruby and Emerald. Almost as if Rubi understood her father, she began to flap her wings before she took flight. Seeing his sister do that, Emerarudo did the same. "Ha. I guess it's just instinct." The beasts flew above him as he began to make his way towards the forest. Maybe they'd be finding their own food, they were pretty huge babies anyway. With both Tonfa on his back, he was ready to catch some beasts.

Word Count: 1,151/2,400

3More Animals?! [Task] Empty Re: More Animals?! [Task] Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

The sun was setting, the orange light lit the forest with a firey glow but no longer were these things interesting to him. Malachai gazed up as the twins flew around each other, playing only 20 feet above him. Honestly he was scared that they would fly too far out and he wouldn't be able to see him. Did they even feel the same way towards him? Of course Sure they did. They showed love and expressed their emotions easily, he would know if they didn't recognize him as their father. He smiled. It was crazy how happy these two creatures made him. Even if they were out of his sight, by now they had his scent, they'd know where to find him, he was sure of it. The forest was less icy than usual, but that was honestly probably because they were walking towards the mountains were the giant avians resided. The closer you went to their territory, the warmer it got - but it would never resemble a summer island. The young warrior took both Tonfa from off his back before looking at them in unison. Honestly, he was getting tired of having two of these giant things with him everywhere. He needed to learn how to wield a sword so he could easily use that whenever he needed to fight but first he would need a sword and a master. loud roars from the birds of the sky could be heard as Malachai walked through the forest. Rubi and Emerarudo flew above him still, seemingly enjoying the time they had together.

Up ahead two adult rabbits sat comfortably next to each other. Little did they know that in the next thirty seconds they would be dead, and only a few seconds after their death they would become dragon food. Kai crouched and when it was time he would throw both his Tonfa simultaneously, hitting the rabbits through their heart and head pinning them to the tree behind them. "Rubi! Emaerarudo!" He called to them as he jogged over towards the rabbits. The two little beasts soared down towards their father before landing on the ground and screeching for their meal. They could probably smell the blood as Kai tore the tonfa from their flesh. He dropped his weapons and grabbed the fallen rabbits before turning to face his children. "Here." Once he dropped the dead animals, the little beasts began to pounce, stuffing their faces and filling their tummies. There he stood, waiting for his children to finish eating while looking about the forest. If there was a sign of any avian creature around the same size as an average Tundra house, he would take it. Sometimes the process of taming was a long one and other times it was a quick one. He hoped this was the latter. Fighting old enemies, meeting beneficial people, learning about a part of his lineage, awakening new abilities, obtaining dragons... everything was leading up to him conquering pirates Den. For a moment he wondered how the world government would see him. He knew they wouldn't recognize him as the son of Yuba Ryu, of the high noble family but how would they see him? The hero who eradicated the pirates of Pirates Den, or the pirate who took the Den for himself?

"Oh shit, I had no idea you two were that hungry." Rubi cawed at him before flying upward into the sky. Maybe that was her way of saying thank you. Emerarudo cawed but only slightly flapped his wings. That for sure, was his way of saying "Pick me up." The last Ryu knelt down and put his arm out as the little green creature climbed upon him, stopping on his head. "Almost there." He knew exactly where he was going. A while back when he roamed this forest he was approached by a giant vulture after coming across it's nest. It was in a valley filled with dead animals and bones, he was sure it was still there. That would be the beast he was taming today.

Word Count:1,829/2,400

4More Animals?! [Task] Empty Re: More Animals?! [Task] Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Now that he thought about it, he was doing pretty well with this adoption center thingy. Domesticating these giant creatures wasn't easy - it was a talent that not many people had. Apparently it was a well appreciated ability considering he'd just gotten his first potential customer from somewhere other than Tundra. Thinking about it made time fly by faster. Before he knew it, him and his dragons were standing right in the giant vultures territory. Looking up at Rubi, he whistled. "Rubi!" It was important for him to call her by her name so that she would become used to it and realize that Rubi was indeed her. Cawing the creature flew towards towards her owner, landing on his shoulder before Emerarudo snapped at her. For a small moment Rubi snapped back which resulted in a round of play time. "Stop." He raised his voice a bit to stop them from doing what they were doing. His tone was more aggressive. This was also a method to teach them discipline, just by analyzing the tone of his voice they would know to stop. The dragons looked around as Malachai quietly walked over corpses of wolves and other dead animals. His dragons didn't seem to be scared - more interested than anything. Where the hell are you? the vulture was nowhere in his sight. It's late...it should have already eaten. There! As he took another stepped forward there was a loud roaring screech that seemed to have upset his children. Immediately the dragons turned to face the giant creature that was now coming towards them. Their wings opened and they screeched and cawed back. They're challenging it? The Giant Vulture landed destructively, causing a large gust of wind to blow towards the three beings. Kai lifted his arm to cover his face from the dust while his baby dragons continued to roar.

This was going to be harder than he expected... The dust finally cleared and there he was, the vulture who would meet his new owner. Upon seeing him the vulture roared once more, completely drowning the small screeches of his babies, yet they did not fear the giant beast. "Whoah, easy there boy... I just wanna get to know ya..." The vulture remained still, cocking his head to the side as if he was attempting to understand the little man in his home. Rubi & Emerarudo remained quiet but they purred lightly.  "These here are my dragons, Rubi and Emerarudo. We come i-" Big Fail. The vulture wouldn't even allow him to speak. It extended it's wings and flapped twice, lifting itself into the air and creating a small dust wind before moving towards Malachai. "Go!" he shouted as he leapt to the left. Rubi and Emerarudo flew to the right but it seemed the Vulture wanted him. Malachai fell to the floor and turned as the Vulture landed and stomped, turning it's head towards him and cawing loudly. The distance between it's beak and his face was only three meters, but the vulture was too slow. Kuro rolled to the left just before the Vulture snapped before then standing up and leaping backwards. He was happy to have his Tonfa now... "Oh fuck!" He shouted remembering he left his Tonfa back where he fed the twins.

Word Count: 2,376/2,400

5More Animals?! [Task] Empty Re: More Animals?! [Task] Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

How could he be so stupid? He didn't want to hurt the damn vulture too much, but he needed it to tire out so he could pet it. Believe it or not, all animals wanted to be loved many of them just never felt it before to know. The Vulture turned and cawed, glaring at Kuro with murder intent. RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWR was all he heard as Rubi cawed while flying towards the vulture. Emerarudo was beside her and he roared as well. RAAAAAAWWWWWWWRR It was enough for the vulture to turn around to face the little creatures. Before the bird could even attempt to hurt his beloved children, he dashed forward and simply snuffed it in it's exposed gut, causing it to screech and pain and fall over with lack of oxygen. The dragons circled around it while contuing to roar. They were telling the vulture that they were the victor. Attempting to intimidate such a large creature at such a young age meant that these two were more ballsy than Malachai. With a sigh he walked towards the giant Vulture and gently rubbed it's huge head as it laid. "Sorry about that, friend. I had to, you were trying to kill my children... they were only born today." He chuckled as he continued to pet the Vultures head. It wasn't long before it began to breath better and lifted it's head. Now this was the moment of truth. Would the giant bird kill him? Lifting it's head, it cawed at the two dragons who flew around it. He didn't know what that meant but the dragons flew towards their father and landed on his shoulder. The Vulture turned it's head and cawed directly in Malachai's face before putting his head down, inviting him to climb on. "There we go buddy." Malachai climbed on before petting the vulture once more, allowing it to fly and take him. He was sure that the bird was showing it's appreciation by flying him around so this could only mean one thing. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Word Count: 2,715/2,400
~ EXIT ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum