Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Support Job: Scientist
Specialization:Gearhead

Crafting Skills:

Skill Name: Invent
Skill Type: Crafting
Skill Cooldown: 12 hours
Skill Description: The user creates a new invention. Must be used to register a new Invention.
Word Count: N/A

Skill Name: Make Gadget
Skill Cooldown: 24 Hours
Skill Description: The user thumbs through their blueprints and makes a gadget.
Word Count: 500

Skill Name: Convert
Skill Cooldown: Week
Skill Description: The user converts a living creature/person into a cyborg.
Word Count: 1000

Skill Name: Android
Skill Type:Crafting
Skill Cooldown: Week
Skill Description: The user combines metals with hardware creating artificial life
Word Count:500

Supplementary Skills:

Skill Name: Upgrade
Skill Type: Supplementary
Skill Cooldown: 3 Days
Skill Description: The user tinkers with one of their inventions and increases it's effectiveness. Adds 1 point to the Upgrade Points. Cannot be used to Upgrade someone else's Invention.
Word Count: 500 Words

Skill Name: Muscle Memory
Skill Description: After crafting an item, the user can immediately make the same item again for half the word count.

Skill Name: Production Line
Skill Description: Having at least 5 Grunts, the user orders them to work on a project. In turn the grunts use one of the user's Crafting Skills and completes the work in 24 hours of real time. This ignores cooldowns in effect, but resets them afterwards.
Word Count: 500

Skill Name: Smart Shopper
Skill Type: Support
Skill Description: Due to the user's expertise in bargain hunting, materials bought for three inventions are half off the usual price. (3 per usage)

Last edited by Knuckles Shi on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Supporting My self with Support skills on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

@Knuckles Shi wrote:Priority:Primary
Fighting Style: Doctor- Pharmacist
Skill Set Name: -Poison Injections
Skill Set Information: -Using his Doctor knowledge of how the body reacts to different chemicals and poisons when entering the bloodstream. With this knowledge Knuckles came up with a series of Drugs to affect the body with a different scheme of debuffs and buffs.
Passives:

• Self Test subject- The user has tested a majority of drugs and poisons on himself instead of exposing his crew. As a result his durability is greater. +1 Durability I don't see how this gives you +1 to durability
  • Passive 2
  • Passive 3

(Link to purchased passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• -
  • -

Skillset Weaknesses:

• -

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Attribute: Durability
  • Secondary Attribute: Strength
  • Non-Prioritized Attributes: Speed, Perception

MDC:

Tier 1:Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, and similar materials.Partially Destroyed - Lightly Damaged - Iron Able to to stab needles through above minerals. Tier 2: Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, and similar materials.Partially Destroyed - IronLightly Damaged - SteelAble to to stab needles through above minerals. Tier 3:Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materialsPartially Destroyed - SteelLightly Damaged - TitaniumAble to to stab needles through above minerals. Tier 4:Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials.Partially Destroyed - TitaniumLightly Damaged - Treasure Tree AdamAble to to stab needles through above minerals. Tier 5: Completely Destroyed - Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials.Partially Destroyed - Treasure Tree AdamLightly Damaged - Diamond, SeastoneAble to to stab needles through above minerals. Tier 6: Completely Destroyed - Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials.Partially Destroyed - Diamond, SeastoneLightly Damaged - N/AAble to to stab needles through above minerals.

space your list out better

Tier 1 Skills:

Skill Name: -Subcutaneous Injection
Tier: 1
Type -Offensive
Range: - Syringe Range
Speed: -User’s Speed
Description: -The user takes the Syringe and hits the target in a spot right underneath their fat. If the user doesn’t have any layers of fat to inject past the injection takes longer to take effect. this is flavor text just remove it Once the poison enters the fat cells and break down into the body, allowing attacks to do more damage than normal applying a reduction of Durability. How much of a reduction? How long does it last? Also keep in mind you'd have to create the toxin or w.e you are injecting into someone.

Skill Name: -Another one
Tier: -1
Type -Offensive
Range: -Self
Speed: -User’s speed
Description: - Throwing a Vile of a chemical concoction at his feet the liquid becomes a gas that once inhaled gives a T1 Durability boost. The drug within the vile causes the user to feel less pain allowing the user to take more damage than usually able to sustain. has to be made. How does feeling less pain give a stat boost?

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

START OF T2
Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: -Intramuscular Injection
Tier: -2
Type -Offensive
Range: -Syringe Range
Description: -The user takes the Syringe and hits the user in a spot that has muscle pushing the needle into it. If the user doesn’t have muscles(wtf), he injects it into a spot where muscle would normally be the injection takes longer to take effect.Once the poison enter the bloodstream the effects would cause the brain to not send signals to the body as quickly as before when it comes to movements applying a decrease in speed.  toxin must be made. how much of a decrease in speed? How long?

Skill Name: -Doctor's Examination
Type -Supplementary
Range: -20 m.
Speed: -N/A
Description: -By observing a target the user finds weak spots of the user’s Anatomy, the next strike acts as if the user’s durability is -1. If the user has an anatomy that is not a species seen in the one piece universe this is negligible.

Skill Name: -Doctor’s Self aid
Type - Supplementary
Speed: -1 post
Description: -Instead of the being able to cure one Moderate wound with this skill the doctor can replace it with one Major wound.

START Of T3
Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: -Intravenous Injection
Tier: -3
Type - Offensive
Range: - Syringe Range
Description: -The user takes the Syringe and hits the user in a spot that has a vein. If the user doesn’t have veins, he injects it into the bloodstream. If the user doesn’t have blood or a bloodstream the injection takes longer to take effect. what effect?

Skill Name: -Needle Sharpen
Tier: -3
Type -Supplementary
Speed: - User’s Speed
Description: - The user sharpens his needle increasing the piercing of the needle by 2 on the MDC.

Tier 4 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 5 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 6 Skills:

Type -

Okay, well I had to stop at a point and didn't put a comment on some of your skills. I will let you know that you have to purchase any equipment you plan to use( your syringe). Also, all the toxins or w.e you plan to inject into people will need to be registered. Unless you have a devil fruit, Doku Doku no mi being a great example.

View user profile

3 Re: Supporting My self with Support skills on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:49 am

Knuckles Shi

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Bump it

View user profile

4 Re: Supporting My self with Support skills on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:30 am

hmm 1/2 other than the fact that you should say 1000 words instead of per tier on the convert and the android thing doesn't need per tier either since you are making one of the androids of your registered ones, doesn't need more words because it has more upgrade points or w/e to my knowledge. Someone else can correct me on this. Just saying that you're limiting yourself if it shows that I'm incorrect then just ignore this.

Otherwise everything looks fine to me.

Log Pose Points : 18/18 (Rusukaina cleared)

Updates
View user profile

5 Re: Supporting My self with Support skills on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:00 am

Knuckles Shi

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Works for me Edited to your suggestions.

6 Re: Supporting My self with Support skills on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 am

1/2 then my dude.

Log Pose Points : 18/18 (Rusukaina cleared)

Updates
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum