One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Meeting. [Ark Beginning]
Today at 4:37 am by Knuckles Shi

» [Event|Task|Mini-Arc] Weaken Oceanus
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Ritz

» R.I.P. Pretty Flacko
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by Mahasthamaprapta

» Dream Daggers
Yesterday at 10:08 pm by Ghost

» Dancing Dagger
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by Ghost

» Staff Applications
Yesterday at 10:00 pm by Mahasthamaprapta

» Crying in chaos [Event Task]
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Freyr Preben

» Return of The Ryu | Turf Arc
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by paperiguana

» [Crew Creation/Training/Travel] A New Start - The Meeting of the Sea Serpents!
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Psychosis

Statistics
We have 1053 registered users
The newest registered user is Ninpocho

Our users have posted a total of 63763 messages in 8315 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Mode:
Mode Name: TSOL
Mode Tier: 3
Skill Set Derived From: *Link*
Perks:

• Create a 12 meter tall Golem made up of magma, and earth crusted. why not add the height you get from the golem to your own?

• Due to it body structure{lava, and hot earth crust} the Golem have a nature defense that can withstand a single tier 5 technique.

Mode Description:
Spirit of Lava otherwise known as TSOL is the type of Golem which for the most part encompasses the user in mixture of magma, and earth crust creating what is known as a Golem. When TSOL is activate, it forms around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. This entity is known not only for it massive size but it great defense. The Golem is created by the user whom release of large magma from his body. It takes 1 post for the Golem to be completely created. The Golem is the massive height of 12 meters tall, and have a nature defense of a tier 4 defensive ability which can withstand up to 1 tier 5 technique. Attacking the Golem by use of weapons, physical contact etc  would subject the object, or person to high level of burn depending on melting chart{Tier 3}. Even if the Golem defense is broken the attack goes through and the reform.

Drawback: After the use of the mode the user magma base attack would receive -2 in power for the period of 3 turns. After 2,500 wc the user is able to mastery this mode.

Skills:

Tier: 3
Type Offensive
Range: 30m
Speed: 3
Description: The Golem create a massive magma ball that is 30 meters in diameter. Once ball of magma is done the golem toss it at it target the massive ball of magma explode upon contact, and anything that is within the 30 meter range will suffer t4 melt chart conditions.

Type 0ffensive
Range: 25m
Description: the golem punches the air a max of 12 times in front of him, shooting globs of magma that 8 meters in diameter towards any direction each time he punches the air. Look at "Heat Power and Skill Power Chart" for capabilities, powers, burn, etc of skill.

Type defensive
Description: An attack where the Golem stretches it's arm forwards release a large showers Magma at his opponent or target. This large shower of magma  is 20 meters in tall, and 20 wide. Look at "Heat Power and Skill Power Chart" for capabilities, powers, burn, etc of skill. This technique also serve as a defensive technique.

Last edited by Hiroko Young on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 6 times in total

2 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:32 pm

1. I think the codings messed up.
Due to it body structure{lava, and hot earth crust} the Golem have a nature defense that can withstand a single tier 5 technique, and do damage of t4 to anything that touch it.
This is 2 passives = increased defence + tier 4 basic damage.
3. So your body actually becomes hte golem? given that your a logia you manipulate your lava form to become this thing yeah?
4. Link to where you purchased the skills for the mode
5. Drawback needs to be more, right now its hardly a drawback. Needs a larger WC to train off as well.

View user profile

3 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:48 pm

1. The coding is the simple template so I guess it the site doing idk.
2. Due to the golem being made up of lava, and hot earth crust I only think it should be able to deal t4 damage to anyone touching it Why? because that like you touching the human torch, and you walk away saying he didn't burn me because he already have a passive. So I want to say the tier 4 thing is natural due to the golem structure.
3. think of like sasuke armor.
4.Link

4 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:47 am

1. Nah, its not the site, your stuff does this often. If you disable BB code by clicking the box in your post it rectifies itself. So somehow your coding is messing with it.
2. Your normal magma burns at tier 3 as stated by your application. The increase to tier 4 would be a passive, so either choose the passive increase to the magmas heat, or the ability to with stand tier 5 attacks.
3. Your drawback should be a post count, and instead turn it into "Magma attacks are seen as two tiers lower for X amount of posts"
4. I get that its like sasukes armour except logias are completely different. If its say not made up of your body, how do you see within the golem? How do you know where to attack, how do you hear?

View user profile

5 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:26 am

1. Yeah that is true it does happen to me some time. So you want me to make another app like we did before to fix the error or are we goood now?
2. Gonna keep the tier 5 defense.
3. Added a more risky drawback.
Queen wrote: So your body actually becomes hte golem? given that your a logia you manipulate your lava form to become this thing yeah?
I guess it can't be like.... susanno so I guess I become like the element like you said earlier.
As I seen with other application when intangible form the user is still able to function like he was still was in his normal body. Should I added that too?

all edits made

6 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Sabo.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Hiroko Young wrote:
Mode:
Mode Name: TSOL
Mode Tier: 3
Skill Set Derived From: *Link*
Perks:

• Create a 12 meter tall Golem made up of magma, and earth crusted. why not add the height you get from the golem to your own?

• Due to it body structure{lava, and hot earth crust} the Golem have a nature defense that can withstand a single tier 5 technique.

Mode Description:
Spirit of Lava otherwise known as TSOL is the type of Golem which for the most part encompasses the user in mixture of magma, and earth crust creating what is known as a Golem. When TSOL is activate, it forms around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. This entity is known not only for it massive size but it great defense. The Golem is created by the user whom release of large magma from his body. It takes 1 post for the Golem to be completely created. The Golem is the massive height of 12 meters tall, and have a nature defense of a tier 4 defensive ability which can withstand up to a tier 5 technique. Attacking the Golem by use of weapons, physical contact etc  would subject the object, or person to high level of burn depending on melting chart{Tier 3}.

Drawback: After the use of the mode the user magma base attack would receive -2 in power for the period of 3 turns. After 2,500 wc the user is able to mastery this mode.

Skills:

Type Offensive
Description: The Golem create a massive magma ball that is 30 meters in diameter. Once ball of magma is done the golem toss it at it target the massive ball of magma explode upon contact, and anything that is within the 30 meter range will suffer t4 melt chart conditions.

Type 0ffensive
Range: 25m
Description: the golem punches the air a max of 12 times in front of him, shooting globs of magma that 8 meters in diameter towards any direction each time he punches the air. Look at "Heat Power and Skill Power Chart" for capabilities, powers, burn, etc of skill.

Type defensive
Description: An attack where the Golem stretches it's arm forwards release a large showers Magma at his opponent or target. This large shower of magma  is 20 meters in tall, and 20 wide. Look at "Heat Power and Skill Power Chart" for capabilities, powers, burn, etc of skill. This technique also serve as a defensive technique.

I have no real problems with the mode other than the question. We talked in cbox 1/2

Last edited by Orange. on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

7 Re: The Spirit Of Lava{Mode} on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

2/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum