One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 2:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 2:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 2:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 2:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Today at 1:47 am by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hiroko's Updates on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:25 pm

A True Dragon

"I did not permit you to move, nor did i permit you to breathe."

General Info
Character Name: Hiroko Young
Link to Approved Character*True Dragon*
Affiliation: World Government
Crew:
Arc
Occupation:Markmen/ Universal Bonus: Projectiles gain .5 tiers of speed
Sniper: Projectile based basic attacks and skills gain 50m in range. (Logic still applies)

Tier: 3
Bounty/Reputation: 148,935,000
World Position:Celestial Dragon
Fate Perks:

•Devil's Meddle - Allows you to ingest a Devil Fruit.

•Divine Blood - Allows you to start as a Celestial Dragon See World Position System. 

Fate Points:0

Capabilities
Primary: Strength {5}
Secondary: Durability {3}
Non-Prioritized: Perception{3+1 for Spec} , and Speed{3}

Stamina:

Haki: (Rank D-SS)
Kenbunshoku Haki: N/a
Busoshoku Haki: N/a
Haoshoku Haki: N/a

Devil Fruit: Magu Magu No Mi

Skills
Link to Primary Skill Set:Hades Last Will
Passive

Link to Secondary Skill Set:Range Magu

Link to Tertiary Skill Set: N/a

Weapons
Weapons:
Weapons:
Armor: N/a
Ships: ARS-1
Ammo For Cannons:
Info:
6 Swivel Cannon
1 Harpoon Canon
2 Explosive Shell Cannon
1 Sangrenel Cannon
8 Round Shot Cannon
2 Bundle Shot Cannon
Pets: N/a
NPCs:
Vice Admiral Jahah Briggets:

Name:Jahah Briggets
Tier: 4
Description:He is a heavily muscled African-American, completely bald, wears a flak-jacket, military fatigues, combat boots, and is always seen wearing a pair of sunglasses that hides his eyes.
Height: 10'9
Weight:550lbs
Haki:

*Gift of Arms - While every Busoshoku Haki user is capable of producing Armament across one limb of their body simply by having access to Busoshoku Haki itself, it is only those who take the Gift of Arms perk who can expand it to more than one limb at a time. At D-Rank this allows the user to apply Busoshoku Haki to 2 limbs, with each rank after allowing another limb/body part to be covered.Note: Gift of Arms can only be taken as a Second or Third Perk.

*Intangible to Tangible - This Perk simply allows the user to strike a Logia user or anyone that is intangible, as if they were physical. But more so than that, it disrupts Logia intangibility as well, so even if the target is in their elemental form, the Busoshoku enhanced limb/item renders them out of the form to be hit. This also effects Devil Fruits like the Gomu Gomu no Mi rendering them vulnerable to blunt force attacks.

Attribute Priority:Strength

Gearo:

Character Link:*Gearo Link*
Haki: Busoshoku, and Kenbunshoku.
Attribute Priority:Perception
Weapon:Saint

Gray:

Character Link:*GrayLink*
Haki: Busoshoku, and Kenbunshoku.
Attribute Priority:Perception
Weapon:None

Quest:

Npc Link:*Quest Link*
Haki:Busoshoku, and Kenbunshoku.
Attribute Priority:Durability

Meiji Shiranui:

''I took on the role of King after the Buster Call. I have no lust for lands to hold. A king without people, besides friends or family."

Name: Meiji Shiranui
Alias/Epithet: King of Nothing
Race: Human

Affiliation: Free Agent
Devil Fruit: Blamenco's Pocket Fruit
Tier: 4
World Position: Royal (?)
Equipment:
- T3 Golden Full Body Armor/White Cape
- T4 Golden handle sword named Raigō (T3 Lightning Dial)
Raigō
*Pod*
Haki Aura: Savage Soul

General Appearance: Meiji dons a set of full-body gold-colored steel armor with a unique helmet accentuated by three horns, two triple integrals, and a cape. He is known to be quite handsome. He also has multiple rings with expensive gemstones attached to it, which were quite cheap in his hometown. Explained later.
Height: 170cm (5'7")
Weight: Average Weight
Personality:  He is a polite young boy who has a lot to offer and despite his young age is quite mature. He is a born leader. He is also very kind and good-natured. Despite his forgiving nature he can not deny the fact that he holds a grudge towards the top of the world: the Gorosei.  Nonetheless, he doesn't blame the whole World Government or the Marines for what happened to his family and his hometown. He is fearless and despite recklessness coming with fearless he is thoughtful enough to anticipate situations he can and situations he can't handle.

He can't stand people being unfair to one another, or lying. If there is a thing he hates it is lying or treating eachother different based on this and that. A negative part about Meiji is even though it is not that bad a trait he is too relaxed and simple. It takes a lot of effort to surprise him, let alone bother him. He has a great dislike towards salt, pistols, alcohol and tobacco while on the other hand he loves sweets, cake sugar and sunshine. He often remarks that he feels attracted towards the sun which is one of many reasons he sails the seas: following the sunset.

A few months prior to present day, there was a Buster Call on the Preca Kingdom. Instead of being honest, the World Government covered it up by tagging the Preca Kingdom and its citizens with ''Rebels'' who were supporting the Revolutionary Army in its fight against the World Government. What actually happened was quite simple: six criminals, big shot pirates were hiding out in the Preca Kingdom. In a attempt to get rid of them, the World Government shot up the whole island to bits and pieces leaving only a handful of survivors and the only known to this date to be Meiji.

Haki: B
*Hawk Eye - Sharper, clearer, detailed. The vision of the user becomes crisp and clean, rendering them capable of seeing things that the unaided human eye couldn’t possibly keep up with. Hawk Eye increases the perception of the user by +1 at D-Rank, and an additional +1 perception at SS, for a grand total of 2 tiers of Perception.

*Kenbunshoku Haki Perks
Sixth Sense - Sixth Sense allows the user to feel those who are around them, even if they aren’t visually looking at them. This alertness allows the user to sense and perceive incoming danger within its range of effect based on the amount of intentional killing intent coming from the assailant. Regardless of the amount of people or objects present, this type of sensory cannot be overloaded with information. This ability to perceive a threat undetected by conventional senses only applies to intentional attacks from beings with their own consciousness.

D-Rank - 30m diameter
C-Rank - 75m diameter
B-Rank - 150m diameter
A-Rank - 300m diameter
S-Rank - 750m diameter
SS-Rank - 1km diameter

Attribute Priority:Speed

Meiji Shiranui is currently traveling the seas all by himself, making friends wherever he can for his heart is as pure as can be. Even though he is against criminals and injustice, this doesn't stop him from becoming friends with the most dangerous and violent outlaws of the world.

His goal is to create a peaceful world in the name of the Preca Kingdom as the King of Nothing. While he is good-natured, he can't stand Absolute Justice and because of what happened in his past he has a PTSD like effect putting him in a state of doing everything to survive which makes him as violent as can be.

Asura:

Name: Asura
Tier: 3
Description: Meiji's right hand and the only one the runaway trust with the truth of why he's on the run. He's hopped from island to island with Meiji for a while and has a deep hatred for the World Government and wishes to get Meiji's true story out to expose the World Government for their corruption. He stands at 6`3 and has an appropriate weight. He's very protective of Meiji and charismatic.
Devil Fruit: Solar Solar no Mi
Haki: C

*Kenbunshoku Haki Perks
Sixth Sense - Sixth Sense allows the user to feel those who are around them, even if they aren’t visually looking at them. This alertness allows the user to sense and perceive incoming danger within its range of effect based on the amount of intentional killing intent coming from the assailant. Regardless of the amount of people or objects present, this type of sensory cannot be overloaded with information. This ability to perceive a threat undetected by conventional senses only applies to intentional attacks from beings with their own consciousness.

D-Rank - 30m diameter
C-Rank - 75m diameter
B-Rank - 150m diameter
A-Rank - 300m diameter
S-Rank - 750m diameter
SS-Rank - 1km diameter

Empath - The gift to perceive isn’t only the ability to perceive what’s in themselves, but also to perceive what’s in others. The Empath perk allows the user to feel the emotions of those who are around them as if they were there own. The ability to feel emotions can only be used on 3 person at a time at D-Rank, increasing +3 per every Haki Rank after D.

Attribute Priority:Strength

Grunts:

Topics
Completed Topics
Completed Topic:
Completed Topics This Tier
Completed Topic This Tier:

Last edited by Hiroko Young on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 am; edited 9 times in total

Kneel
View user profile

2 Re: Hiroko's Updates on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Just FYI from this point on NPCS are not allowed to transfer over. This was stated a long long time ago, but given that Sabo's said otherwise, ima allow it this time also. So remember any revamps from here on out no longer let you transfer the npcs from one char to another. Hmm also theres an issue that someone should have picked up on MEiju and The VA, you can't have both in a single topic given that they both exceed your rank. So bear that in mind from here.

Other than that everythings approved.

View user profile

3 Re: Hiroko's Updates on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Time for my CD pay check
10 Million Beli Please.

*Prove of Activity*
Have 5+ post^

Kneel
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5 Re: Hiroko's Updates on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Firstly I want to say thank you for taking the time to review my request! Next I ask that 5,000,000 mil beli be taken away from my account. As I am about to edit something in my skillset below. I seen a couple of things I could get away for free without passive purchase, and I wanna added change up a few techniques. So I guess unlock it please
Primary Skillset

Kneel
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7 Re: Hiroko's Updates on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Time for my CD pay check
10 Million Beli Please
Last date of being paid: Wed Sep 06, 2017

*Prove of Activity*
Have 5+ post^{on going}

Kneel
View user profile