One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 12:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 12:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 12:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 12:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pestilence [Rough Draft Grading] on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit (Soeki Soeki No Mi)
Skill Set Name: - Pestilence
Skill Set Information: - The user of this paramecia devil fruit can create, accelerate, manipulate, shape, transform, transfer, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, and etc. They're able to do this through the control of the organisms that spread diseases: including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogens on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts - even pathogens that produce genetic mutations. This also allows for the user to bio-engineer new and differing types of diseases by splicing together the qualities of other existing diseases. The user of this devil fruit is also granted immunity to the debilitating, consuming, and fatal effects of disease, ailments, and illness.
Passives:

• - Lvl 3: User gains +1 to Speed
  • - Lvl 3: User gains +1 to Strength
  • - Lvl 2: Microbial Communication - With this passive, the user of this fruit holds a telepathic link with the microbes in the surrounding area - this area measuring a diameter of 50 meters. This link allows for communication back and forth between these microbes and the user of this fruit.

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• - Due to the fact that these are diseases, bacteria, microorganisms, and etc that are being manipulated to deal damage; external durability is completely ignored when dealing with those that are targeted - only the target's internal durability is considered.  
  • - User is capable of using diseases to rend asunder life giving inherent chains.
  • - Alter means by which pathogens are transferred (communicable, noncommunicable, contagious, airborne, waterborne, blood-borne, sexually-transmitted, genetic, etc).
  • - User is able generate diseases in order to manufacture nosokinetic constructs.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• - Because of the nature of diseases, there's a strong possibility of friendly-fire when making use of this fruit.
  • - Users of a regenerative healing factor can defeat many of the effects of this fruit by recovering at a faster rate than the damage caused by the effects of this fruit.
  • - Those that are immune to diseases will be resistant to many of the effects of this fruit
  • - Standard DF Weaknesses

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Attribute - Perception
  • Secondary Attribute - Strength & Speed
  • Non-Prioritized Attributes - Durability

Material Destruction:

Tier 1:
Completely Destroyed - Iron, Stone, Wood, etc
Partially Destroyed - N/A
Lightly Damaged - Steel

Tier 2:
Completely Destroyed - Iron, Stone, Wood, etc
Partially Destroyed - Steel
Lightly Damaged - N/A

Tier 3:
Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Stone, Wood, etc
Lightly Damaged - Titanium

Tier 4:
Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Stone, Wood, etc
Partially Destroyed - Titanium
Lightly Damaged - N/A

Tier 5:
Completely Destroyed - Titanium, Steel, Iron, Stone, Wood, etc
Lightly Damaged - Diamond

Tier 6:
Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Titanium, Stone, Wood, etc
Partially Destroyed - Diamond
Lightly Damaged - Seastone

Last edited by Nico Moretti on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Pestilence [Rough Draft Grading] on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Sabo.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Nico Moretti wrote:

Going to let it be known right now. Straight Tier 3 caliber fruit. Also, with the Doctor occupation you be able to do a lot.

Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit (Soeki Soeki No Mi)
Skill Set Name: - Pestilence
Skill Set Information: - The user of this paramecia devil fruit can create, manipulate, shape, transform, cause/heal, etc. all forms of diseases, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, and etc. They're able to do this through the control of the organisms that spread diseases: including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogens on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms (microscopic organisms), retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts - even pathogens that produce genetic mutations. This also allows for the user to bio-engineer new and differing types of diseases by splicing together the qualities of other existing diseases.
Passives:

• N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• - Due to the fact that these are diseases, bacteria, microorganisms, and etc that are being manipulated to deal damage; durability is ignored when dealing with those that are targeted.  However, the user is immune to the effects of their fruit. Completely ignoring durability i'd have to say no. If anything i'd allow you to go by the target internal durability and not external
  • - User is capable of using diseases to rend asunder life giving inherent chains.
  • - Alter means by which pathogens are transferred (communicable, noncommunicable, contagious, airborne, waterborne, blood-borne, sexually-transmitted, genetic, etc).
  • - User is able to strengthen himself via personal affliction or through contagion spreading. Explain a bit more or like give me a example of how you will do this.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• - Because of the nature of diseases, there's a strong possibility of friendly-fire when making use of this fruit.
  • - Users of a regenerative healing factor can defeat many of the effects of this fruit by recovering at a faster rate than the damage caused by these diseases.
  • - Those that are immune to diseases will be resistant to many of the effects of this fruit
  • - Standard DF Weaknesses

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Attribute - Strength
  • Secondary Attribute - Speed
  • Non-Prioritized Attributes - Perception & Durability

Does the transfer of these disease need to require touch? Or are you going to be firing these out? And maybe to balance it out since you are trying to completely negate durability you are going to need to add in a tell of some kind. Like how the Doku poison has different colors.

3 Re: Pestilence [Rough Draft Grading] on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

- Made the edits you've requested.

- Planning to use the Doctor occupation with this fruit as well.

- Added in potential passives.

- My methods of disease transfer were already listed in the strengths section.

- As for the tells, I figured those would be addressed with specific skills and transfer methods. However, since you've mentioned the "completely negate durability" (which I'm no longer attempting to do), are you saying I don't require the tells?

Nora #990000
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum