One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
As we entered the courtyard a shot rang out and Freyrs right temple disappeared and then black powder seemed to pour out and fix it, almost immediately someone ordered the shooter to stop firing and yelled friendly, and soon after a medic came and started looking over Freyrs left arm touching her wrist and for the first time her face lost her bored expression only to replace it with a painful grimace. While this was happening Vincent stood there shocked that the person he had been following was shot and somehow alright what was the black powder, how did she survive, and why did her allies fire. Oh no was the big guy alright what about the kid If something happened to them. As he was beginning to panic about the situation Freyr stop his chain of thought when the drew near the now saluting "At ease. Recruit Paul, get someone to confirm this mans Identity, if you cant put him in cuffs until we can." She then turns to Vincent saying "This is where we part, don't cause trouble." she said Don't cause trouble these people just shot her and she wants me to behave thought the now agitated Vincent, but she made it clear what could happen if he did not so with a sigh he lets himself be handcuffed and follows the marine into what appears to be a holding area "Sit down and lets make this quick who are you and who can confirm your identity." said the marine obviously in a hurry to get away from him as even cuffed Vincent's size has an intimidating affect on others. Vincent Knight the only one who would be able to confirm this is Jeffery an older man with a thick brush style mustache, a white bucket hat, and a mahogany cane he's the one who sold me the house. Vincent informs him of what he remembers of Jeffery and the marine immediately has a couple others to look for him. With nothing to do until they return Vincent asks for some information of his own "So when I'm cleared is there any way I can help out with this mess officially?" looking back at him the marine said "You just worry about if 'we find the old man or not." with nothing else to do Vincent leans back and waits. About a half hour later the marines that went looking for Jeffery returned with the old man shuffling in, as soon as he Vincent a large smile and exclaimed "Mr. Knight your alive I'm so relived when everything happened I knew you weren't up to date with the evacuation procedures here but with all the excitement I didn't get a chance to inform the marines here about your situation I'm sorry." Jeffery apologized for any inconvenience that may have occurred "No need to apologies Jeffery if anything I owe you one the house was blown up in all the action my friend." Vincent replied the old mans face seemed sad yet all he did was nod "That's a shame but the house was just a house your wellbeing is far more important." Jeffery replied a relived smile on his face. With his identity confirmed Vincent looks towards the marine that led him here "If this will suffice for confirmation of my identity I would appreciate an answer to my earlier question concerning my possible continued assistance in this troubling situation, and if you don't mind getting these cuffs off me please." Vincent requested of the marines in the room Very well if your truly interested we been recruiting everyone capable to the local militia follow me and I'll take you to the others. the marine stated as he uncuffed Mr. Knight and lead him to the other militia for debrief.

EXIT

WC 645

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum