One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Spoiler:

As Freyr walked though the now more destroyed town, she was releasing a wave of gunpowder behind her, and having it clear a path, as well as put the debris they come across into neat piles. Every twenty feet or so would mark a new pile, so to help the people who were going to repair the town. While such a large amount of gunpowder would certainly be disastrous should some like it, Freyr make sure that it wasn't connected to her in anyway, as well as that the resulting blast radius wouldn't hit Kolby in anyway but debris. So while Freyr was walking as casual as she would be if she walked through a park, a wave of gunpowder was behind her and Kolby and almost like it was a living being, picked up all the scraps into piles.

Freyr wasn't really paying attention beyond the mental effort to control the gunpowder. Her thoughts kept drifting back to her arm. Not for the fact that it was broken or anything, more like the fact that her favorite jacket was just completely ruined. It was her mother's before hers dammit! Good thing she blew the asshole who ruined it to hell. Still wish he was still alive, just so she could blow him up again. But its whatever now, whats done is done.

Taking a long drag, she takes the cigarette out of her mouth and sighs out the smoke. "Man, today isn't such a great day now." Freyr would say to herself, as she looked at the smoky sky, standing still with a sorta distant, sorta there look in her eyes.

WC: 280

Last edited by Freyr Preben on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the Title)

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle 1/3)[Arc][Open] D5b4Kgy

Kolby scratched his mustache. Even through the fight he had, it was still in perfect condition. Maybe it even absorbed some of the punches. It was Kolby's prized possession, so of course he was give i daily maintenance. The time he usually does it, has passed but that was because of the annoying pest they had to face earlier on. Kolby would spit out some accumulated blood onto the floor. Watching Freyr work her magic made his throat dry. He hasn't be able to drink anything yet, so he was quite parched. But looking at Freyr her face, she seems to be bothered by something. Hmmm what should Kolby do to get her mind off of it? Ah! Kolby knows, Kolby would attempt to give Freyr a noogie, trying to bait out a reation. And right as she would try to smack him or something he would grab her cig and run away with it. It isn't the box but it just might get her to cheer up.

If these things came into fruition, Kolby would be hauling ass to get away from Freyr. But of course this could happen, this wasn't a given. Would Freyr be too upset to take a noogie, and have her cig taken away from her? Kolby doesn't think so. So Mission: Mess With Freyr is a go. and Hopefully Kolby doesn't get blown to pieces. He hasn't experienced it per say but it looks like to wouldn't be a good time. Being in pieces that is. He doesn't have the ability to put himself back together. Which isn't fair.....Freyr has too many cheat code she can use to kill Kolby. Knowing this Kolby booked it into second gear if his plan actually work. He was not going to let Freyr catch him. Probably....he probably won't let Freyr catch him.

Word Count: 305

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Freyr while looking up at the sky just stood there thinking for a bit. Nothing in particular, just thinking about the day, piecing everything together. 

She was taking a step forward when suddenly Kolby wrapped on of her giant arms around her neck and pulled her close, nearly choking her. Biting down hard on her cigarette in rage, to the point where it was broken off leaving the front end to fall to the ground. When Kolby goes to give her the noogy, his fist instead finds nothing but gunpowder that then attaches itself to his fist. Freyr pulls her arm down and back, readying top throw this as hard as she could into his gut. However all she meets is air, as he has a hold of her cigarette and is running back the way they came, straight into the wave of gunpowder she was using to clean up the street. Wasting no time, she has the gunpowder form a dome around the way Kolby is going, leaving the only exit leading Directly to Freyr. Freyr's left arm was gone, and instead what replaced it was a giant arm made of gunpowder. Sparks were flying off Freyr as well, showing just how angry she was.

"So Kolby. You should realize by now how much you fucked up." Freyr says, looking at Kolby like he was a cornered rat and she was a cat. "Come to think of it...I never repaid you for that terrible joke you made earlier did I?" Freyr muses to herself, never taking her eyes off Kolby "I guess I better make sure my word is golden then." Freyr says as she starts stalking towards Kolby

WC: 291

Last edited by Freyr Preben on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added WC)

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

(Kolby was hauling ass going forward, not backwards. But ill work with it XD)

Kolby would be cornered at the moment, with an enraged Freyr to his front, and a body of Gun Powder to his back. Well, there was only one thing to do. Either go through her, or through this wall. Which would probably be the better option. But she would probably ignite it instantly. So the only other thing he could do was this... tightly gripping his axe he would quickly dash to the left and bust through the house. He wouldn't cause enough damage to cause it to fall, but he didn't create a big enough entrance and exit way for him to run through. And just like that he would be dashing away as fast as he could. Aren't they supposed to get their injuries checked and not fighting each other....."Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez" Kolby would yell as he would jump over a dinning room table. and bust through a wall out of the house. He would turn onto the street and would find a kid crying on the floor. Kolby being the guy that he is, instantly stopped and squatted down in front of the child. She had brown hair. His eyes were closed so Kolby couldn't see his eye color. Usually this would b a good clue to his mother and or father. But that would have to wait.

"Shhhh, come now little one. You don't need to cry. Are you looking for someone?" The kid would do that "hic" thing and would try to stop himself from crying "I'M LOOKING FOR MY MAMA" Kolby would rub his chin, he had some ideas of where his mother could be. But all of those only mattered if she was still walking on this earth. But hopefully that wasn't the case. Kolby would stand over the child and he would be amazed by his high letting out a quiet "whoa..." Do you wanna ride on my shoulders and look for her together? This big Marine here is good for looking for people. And this kid now had this shine in his eyes. The type of Shine Kolby gets when he sees Freyr using her abilities. Maybe she wouldn't kill him if he was helping a kid?

Word Count: 364

Last edited by Peeper on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
"This could have been much worse." thought Vincent Knight as he was surveying his home, a small one bedroom house a little ways from the center of Shells town. The fighting earlier fortunately only caused minimal damage a few knocked over shelves their contents strewn across the flooring and some burn damage to the exterior walls that would need repairing. "Always wanted to remodel anyway, guess I have no reason to push it off any more."Mr. Knight thought with a sigh bending over to move the shelves.
Just as the first one was placed back in position a sharp crack ripped through the room as a large man his face bloody and bruised yet possessing a magnificent orange mustache and wearing what looks like some rather decorated armor and blue pants charges thru the room jumping over the table while yelling "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez" as he lands on the floor running and slamming thru the back.
One second passes Vincent looks at the hole where the man went, two seconds pass Vincent looks at the hole where he came from, three seconds pass "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Bellowed Mr. Knight, as he quickly grabbed his trusty Knuckle dusters and palmed his Heat dial Vincent chased after the man rushing onto the street when suddenly, "I'M LOOKING FOR MY MAMA" yelled a little brown haired child that was crying next to the man from before who was squatting by their side. Suddenly Vincent was at war in his mind on one hand the jerk wreaked his house on the other a child was crying and there nothing he hates more then crying, so taking a deep breath Vincent walks up behind the man who is now standing and goes to put is hand on his shoulder, he will lean down and say with a rare smile on his face "Well I guess we better start looking for her then. Right mister....." Vincent will wait for an introduction after all the house can wait until later she needs him now.

Word Count 338

Last edited by acesburned on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed word count)

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Freyr stood there when Kolby did some purposeful reconstruction, by making a him sized hole through the wall. Freyr just stood there for a few moments, before quietly laughing, with a hand over her mouth to keep it muffled. She just realized how much fun having a subordinate is. She waited about a minute or to to let him get ahead, before she goes to the center of the house in front of her. Next she pulls her foot back, surrounding it with gunpowder. Then throws it right in the center of the wall in front of her, causing a giant explosion. 

The explosion was louder then a cannon shot, more akin to an artillery blast, and that was being generous as it was a bit to loud for that either, therefore it shall hence be called the Freyr explosion. The explosion itself practically sent the house flying in pieces and bits across the street and into the opposite house. Where the house was were burn marks and a few remnants of the supports that held up the house. 

Freyr walked throw the now gone house, and out onto the street her eyes shadowed. Doing a sharp turn she looks truly demonic as she looks at Kolby, her teeth ending in points as she gives him a grin, and horns seemingly popping out of her head phones

"Oooooooh Kolby~!" She sing songed to him, singing demonic as well "Its your time to die~!" She says in the same voice, not giving the man at his shoulder a glance, her eyes on Kolby.

WC: 268

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

So uh two problems here. First off he didn't even know the house was inhabited. And Second that the person inhabiting it would still be in their house. Everyone should of been evacuated. Was there a reason why this guy was still in his house? He couldn't have been asleep. The explosions would of been too loud. And speaking of explosions He heard Freyr getting closer and closer. And not in a good mood at that. So Kolby wanted to make this quick,. He didn't feel like dying today after all he's been through. Kolby would begin to sweat thinking of how he would fend off both Freyr and this new person, who seemed to like to get up and close with people. As he put his hand on Kolby's shoulder. Kolby was alert just in case the guy wanted to do something, he had his axe, who he didn't really worry about it. Ok....first off....civilian, is there a reason why you are still here. You should of evacuated with the rest of the people of the island. Also Kolby Briggs of the Marines Kolby would start to get antsy as he heard Freyr calling out to him. Im going to do you a solid here in telling you to... RUNNNNN  

Kolby picked up the child and put him on his shoulders. You know the way a dad carries his kids. He would begin to run, towards the square where they set up a little base of operations. Maybe when he gets there he could send out a little search part to ind this kids parents? Kolby would figure it out when he gets there. First things first was to get him away from the monster that was an enraged Freyr. Of course Kolby noticed that Freyr was pretty much always blood lusted, but right, she might actually kill Kolby, and even the guy he just met up with. That he didn't get his name. Hopefully he wouldn't kick the bucket too soon. As he wouldn't know what to put on the tombstone. Kolby would attempt to quite the kid down as he was laughing too hard from being on kolby's shoulders and moving at the speed they were moving.

Hopefully the guy that Kolby met would be running behind him and would be following him. Else he would have to deal with Demon Preben..... ugh... Kolby would get shivers just thinking about what she could do. But the guy looked cable of maybe defending himself. Maybe not against a person like Freyr, but maybe he could get out with his life intact. He didn't look lover weight or anything, he actually looked like he was in perfect shape and condition. Marine could use able bodies like him. Also kolby just noticed something, Freyr has headphones, what in the word is she listening to? Looking at the wearer its probably either classic or Heavy Rock. Kolby is a jazz type of guy himself. Do you like Jazz? (Insert Bee Movie Meme)

Word Count: 501

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
Shortly after showing himself to the man, who seemed a little nervous at his closeness there was an explosion from behind them. As soon as it happened the the man offered a quick greeting, picked up the child, and ran. As the now named Kolby sprinted off with the child laughing on his shoulders Vincent stood still not seeming to see them go or hear his warning. As he slowly turns around praying that he's wrong about what happened he sees to his horror and strangely enough relief that his home was gone. It would seem that his earlier thoughts about his home where wrong it could be worse much worse for where his humble home once stood is now nothing more than ash and splinters with larger wood pieces turned into shrapnel that were lodged into nearby homes. Stepping out seemingly without a care in the world was a young lady with long brown hair wearing what seems to be a large heavy green coat, baggie blue jeans, and headphones. While Vincent was looking at her she on the other hand only had eyes for Kolby that was unacceptable how dare she blow up his house and barely even give him a passing glance. Storming over to her he demands "What the hell was that about, if you were chasing that jerk the holes he made were twice your size almost there was no need to blow the rest of it up what if I or someone else was still inside there you fool" Vincent is shaking with such a rage that he has rarely felt before his fists clench in frustration as he glares down at the young lady.

WC 282

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr watched as Kolby ran away back towards the courtyard where Freyr had ordered the marines to make the shift base be reinforced.  She hoped he wouldn't drop that child, but she knew they were in good hands...Not to mention she would just beat the crap out of him later even more if he did. Freyr instead turned her Head and attention upwards towards the man approaching her with obvious hate in his eyes. 

She wasn't really worried at all, as she highly doubt anyone in the blues actually had seastone. She did however take in the mans appearance, in case he actually did. She dropped her devil look and instead looked like she normally did, despite the fact she still had a blood trail going from her left temple to her chin, but that wasn't much to her. She did however feel self conscious about her left arm, that with her jacket blown away up to her shoulder, revealed that freshly burned skin criss crossing over undamaged skin, making it look like she had snaking scars all over her left arm, her hand the only thing not having and obvious scar as it is in the palm of her hand. She didn't feel comfortable with how bad her arm is showing as it hung limply, but she didn't let it show.

The man was easily taller then her, hell taller then Kolby, making him one of the tallest person she has seen who wasn't a giant. He had short choppy blonde hair, a blue Goa, Gi? Whatever it is those martial artists wear, Freyr was never sure. What seemed like some sort of martial art pads, and some open toed purple boots. Open toed boots? People sure do dress weird, but that was none of her business.

"What the hell was that about, if you were chasing that jerk the holes he made were twice your size almost there was almost no need to blow the rest of it up. what if I or someone else was still inside there you fool!?" He would say it obviously restraining himself.

"Well sir if you must know, the house should of been evacuated as per procedure if there is an unscheduled explosion. Such as the one that sent the town into flames. Any and all residents should of evacuated to the nearest shelter well they should stay until a marine could come by and give the all clear. The shelter is a few blocks away so even if i did destroy the house no one except pirates would be harmed." Freyr at the point would take the cigarette out of her mouth, holding it to the side, she would tap the ashes off of it, and onto the cobble stone street.

"Should someone of been inside that was a Civilian, then I would of course taken full consequence of that action and I would of turned myself into the nearest marine to be put on trial and thrown in jail. After which I would of written a letter of apology and quit being a marine for life and instead take up some sort of job that let me help the community." She looks up at the man expediently, telling the full truth of what she would of done should she of actually hurt someone on accident that wasn't out to hurt her or her colleagues. She did however prepare herself should he throw a punch at her, because she didn't feel like getting another bruise today.

Word Count: 586 Tagged: @[acesburned] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

After a few minutes Kolby glanced back to check to see if either A: That man was following him and B: Did he bring Freyr along with him. But to his surprise. Neither happened. Which mean.....Kolby would sign. May his Soul rest in peace The kid would be grabbing Kolby's ears and would rocking forward and back. Causing Kolby to feel sharp pain every now and then. But he lost his mother, so Kolby would shoulder the pain for now. Until he makes it back to courtyard. Maybe someone there would be able to guide the kid to where the other civilians are are attempt to get there. Kolby didn't think this island was clean of the filth of pirates. Which means letting a single marine go that isn't Kolby for Freyr would be a bad idea. Hmmmm Kolby would try to balance the kid on his shoulders while rubbing his chin while thinking of an idea.

There must be someone capable of fighting off pirates by themselves. This was a losing battle thinking of who could do it while a kid was having the time of their life messing with Kolby's head. Kolby better head over to the base of operations...for now, quickly. He would hope over debris and when he found a blockage he would simply blow through it. Albeit making sure he child was safe. That was Kolby's number one priority at the moment. The children always some first. Kolby felt old thinking like that. Well he kind of was old. But he wasn't old enough to be worrying about being old. He still had quite a few years a head of him, hopefully, before he starts thinking like that.

Soon Kolby starts to remember his surroundings. He knows he is close and sure enough he made it back to the courtyard. Marine were still there moving boxes and stuff and discussing between themselves what they should do next. The snipers would still be on the roof looking out. Occasionally there would be a gun shot or two, and the sound of a body dropping would echo into Kolby's ear. Kolby would gentle put down the kid softly. He would guide him to  fellow Marine and would tell him that everything would be ok and that he would and a small group of other Marines was going to help him find his mother. Kolby thought that if he couldn't send one person, he would send multiple. He would stand in for them and watch over the courtyard for them. He would head over to the medic and would start to get his wound checked over. And based on the medics face it wasn't a basic wound. But it was indeed fixable. Quite fixable indeed.

Word Count: 457

EXIT

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
Glaring down at the reckless girl who just blew up his home Vincent was about to loss it all that damage and destruction and she looks like she would rather to be sleeping! Oh I'll put you to sleep alright he thought as he prepared to move. Fortunately before he could make the biggest mistake of his life, she took the cigarette out of her mouth flicked some ash and began calmly in a bored tone of voice that matched her eyes began to explain what was and would of happened.

"Well sir if you must know, the house should of been evacuated as per procedure if there is an unscheduled explosion. Such as the one that sent the town into flames. Any and all residents should of evacuated to the nearest shelter well they should stay until a marine could come by and give the all clear. The shelter is a few blocks away so even if i did destroy the house no one except pirates would be harmed.Should someone of been inside that was a Civilian, then I would of course taken full consequence of that action and I would of turned myself into the nearest marine to be put on trial and thrown in jail. After which I would of written a letter of apology and quit being a marine for life and instead take up some sort of job that let me help the community."

As he heard her out Vincent started to feel his anger slip away only to be replaced by regret at what he almost did, he took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes and while they still looked bored and uncaring after hearing her matter of fact tone as she described what she would do if she hurt an innocent, he could no longer believe them to be true. "Look I am sorry for yelling at you things have been tense lately as I'm sure you know."relaxing his posture Vincent steps aside as to not block her path "The names Vincent Knight, I am new to this island, hell got the keys to that house this morning so I was not sure of the proper evacuation procedure yet so I just did what I always do in a crisis helped where I could fought where I had to. Anyways from what I saw most of this area was cleared except that kid don't know where the hell he came from though, so now I guess all that's left for me is to follow you right Miss Marine?" after saying this Vincent offers her a handshake and a somber but firm expression.

WC 448

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Fryer looked Impassively as she finished her speech, which she didn't lie at all about, simply because she had to reason to. If the man was a pirate then he was going to attack he regardless just so his Superior wouldn't hurt him, and if he was actually a civilian then he would follow her to the shelter. 

Though that didn't excuse what she did, she destroyed someone's house just for the enjoyment of hearing explosions and maybe of ruined this man's or someone else's house. For once she did actually realize she needed to learn restraint if she was to actually continue to be a marine. If she was going to be someone big, she needed to stop with the non warranted destruction of property. Plus all that property damage might catch up with her one day. 

Taking a long drag of her cigarette, she turns her attention back to the man as the anger visibly leaves his body, sighing out all of the smoke.

"Look I am sorry for yelling at you things have been tense lately as I'm sure you know." relaxing At this the man actually relaxed while in front of her, which she didn't bat an eye at mind you, but it was sorta a surprise to relax while in a possibly dangerous subject as Freyr hardly let her guard down ever since getting blown up the first time. "The names Vincent Knight, I am new to this island, hell got the keys to that house this morning so I was not sure of the proper evacuation procedure yet so I just did what I always do in a crisis helped where I could fought where I had to. Anyways from what I saw most of this area was cleared except that kid don't know where the hell he came from though, so now I guess all that's left for me is to follow you right Miss Marine?" He would finish, before putting a hand out to shake her hand.

Freyr looked at the hand that was extended to her with the same perpetually tired look as it was a bit below eye level, before looking up back at the man. Taking the hand, she shakes it with her right, practically crushing it with her immense strength (T5) that isn't shown by her body fram, but not breaking it. She pulls it down to her waist level, where her right would rest comfortably.

"Freyr, Freyr Preben, Ensign." She would say, her voice not changing at all.  "Just for the record, I can be nice, but as you are an UNKNOWN, I have no reason to. So until you are confirmed to be who you say you are I am afraid I must treat you like a potential pirate so you might not attack innocents. Forgive me." Freyr would say as if she was talking about the weather.

Word Count: 483Tagged: @[aceburned] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

Last edited by Freyr Preben on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i colored your actions as well as your words)

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
Starring down at the young lady Vincent could not help but think how crazy the day has been pirates, bombs, crazy marine guy that smashes thru walls, and now her a marine that has no problem blowing up a building, but would give up everything she is if someone innocent got hurt that more then anything earned his respect. As she went to shake his hand he felt that maybe he had found someone he could trust in this situation.
Then she shook his hand and proceeded to crush it.What the hell how can she be this strong I'm three times her size and I know I'm no slouch thought Vincent as the suddenly much scarier lady said."Freyr, Freyr Preben, Ensign." stating her name and continuing in that endlessly bored tone "Just for the record, I can be nice, but as you are an UNKNOWN, I have no reason to. So until you are confirmed to be who you say you are I am afraid I must treat you like a potential pirate so you might not attack innocents. Forgive me." Okay definitely a little scared of her now, but she is being fair Vincent is an unknown during a pirate attack after all. Vincent takes a deep breath his facial expression unchanged despite the pain and mix of respect and fear he has gained for her.Very well Ensign if you would please lead the way it will be much appreciated Vincent says waving his left hand towards the road her companion ran down.

WC 259

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr continued to look up at the Vincent her mind not even really paying attention to the conversation beyond the simple listening to his words. She wasn't letting up the pressure of her hand shake as she looked him right in the eye, the fire behind her bored and tired eyes burning bright as she tries to discern if he was trying to trick her or not. 

She continues in her same voice "Very well then sir, please follow close to me and do not run, as It will only delay this even more and confirm you are a criminal if not a pirate. Not to mention there are still mostly pirates still around. I wouldn't be able if I let someone under my care die." She say giving him a piercing look before letting go and begin walking towards the base she had the marines set up while she was out clearing the town. 

Thinking back on it she didn't really clear out the town besides from that one clown bastard. Blew up her favorite jacket to...That was in the past now. While she didn't trust the man Vincent, who was now behind her, she couldn't really risk him being a civilian or she could kiss her promotion after all of this is over. She could already imagine that new ship smell as it crashes through the waves on its way to the grand line.

While Freyr was walking she takes out the cigarette that she was smoking that is down to just being a stump and throws it on the ground in front of her. She steps on it with her rubbered soled shoes, grinding it into the ground before continueing walking.

It wouldn't take Her and Vincent long to get to the miniature base, as they were some nice Kolby shaped holes in the most of the obstacles they came across.

When Freyr walks into the courtyard a few things happen. One is that one marine who was on watch shoots her instantly, which she sees coming and turns the place where the bullet would of hit turns into gunpowder, the spot she would of been hit is on her right temple. The second out be that the marine squad captain would order whoever shot to stop firing and yelling friendly. Third is that a medic would rush towards her and starts asking her about her arm which she would ignore. It was only until the medic they touches her wrist where she would grimace in pain, looking like she is in immense pain. Her hand clenching and clenching tightly repeatedly. 

The medic would mumble under their breath before trying to wrap Freyr's arm but she would shrug them off wincing, but continues on towards the squad leader. When she reached the barrier most of the marines would salute her.

"At ease. Recruit Paul, get someone to confirm this mans Identity, if you cant put him in cuffs until we can." She then turns to Vincent saying "This is where we part, don't cause trouble." Before turning back to Recruit Paul and acting like Vincent wasn't there. Paul would wave a marine over and explain what to do with Vincent and the marine would take Vincent with him

"Ma'am!" Paul would say "Ensign Kolby reported back with a child but didn't say anything about you. We knew you were alright. After all, you're tough as nails." Paul would smirk, then frown at Freyr's arm "Shouldn't you get that checked out ma'am?" He would say concerned

Freyr herself would roll her eyes before saying in her non bored sounding voice "Right whats the status report? I want to know whats happening." Freyr would say digging through her breast pocket pulling out her cartoon of cancer sticks wit her right hand, before taking with a bit of difficulty before just exuding a bit of gunpowder and pulling one out. Putting the cartoon back she snaps her fingers lighting the end of the stick. "And no, but it is broken. As long as I don't move it it will be fine. Got to deal with this situation before i take some pain meds and pass out." 

Paul would frown but not say anything about her arm "Well we managed to reach the base, and they're under siege. The majority of the pirates seem to be attacking it. Meanwhile they haven't heard from the jails and they want us to mobilize and take it. Honestly though we can't mobilize as we haven't secured the town." He would then look at Freyr for instructions on how to proceed.

Freyr would nod her head along as she listened, looking at Kolby as he sat awhile away getting patched up by the medic that shot some looks her way. "Me and Kolby will mobilize then and take the prison. With the two of us it should be easy. If we find any officers we will take them with us before assaulting the prison. I want you and the men to continue fortifying this position and clearing out the town. Take whatever you need from the houses, i'll take responsibility." Freyr says before smirking "This day keeps getting better and better." Freyr would say before she walked towards Kolby to iron out the plan..And give him a goose egg or two after all she needs to punish her subordinates.

[EXIT]

Word Count: 955 Tagged: @[everyone] Outfit: N/A

Notes: Ace you can take command of the Marine that took you away to confirm your identity

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum