One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 1041 registered users
The newest registered user is Drake Yorigami

Our users have posted a total of 61622 messages in 8092 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Chances are, you're here because you see that The Last Dragon is selling animals. However, not just anybody can purchase one of these beautiful beasts. In order to buy an animal off of me, you have to prove to me that you respect animals. Pirates, Marines, Revs - mean nothing to me if you're not going to treat these creatures with respect. Get it? What I'm saying is the sale is never set in stone from just posting in this topic. We'll have to see what happens IC.

From mice, to giant birds, to dinosaurs... we have it all. Though you will need to impress me a bit more if you even want a chance at a dinosaur. Anyway, let's get started!

Prices:
Baby/Newborn Animals: 75,000 - These animals are regular animals like snakes, tigers, etc... They all start at T1 in case you want to grow with them. For reptiles/birds, you can get them as an egg as well so you'll be the first face they see upon birth!

Baby/Newborn Pre-Historic Animals: 1,000,000 - Whoah! 1,000,000 Beli!? Yes nigga. These are ancient animals that you can't get anywhere else. However, these do not include dinosaurs. These only include pre-historic animals other than dinosaurs: Mammoths, Direwolves, Sabertooth tigers, etc... These baby animal start at Tier 1.

Baby/Newborn Dinosaurs: 5,000,000 - Honestly still feel like I should raise the damn price. Have you seen a damn Dinosaur? These creatures re automatically bigger than your typical lion cub at birth. They're harder to control even if they know you but once you get control over them, they're loyal as fuck! It's always best to get a baby dinosaur, the older ones require more of a friendship in order to control them. All baby dinosaurs come in eggs.

Tier 2 Animals: So you want an animal that's a little older, with a little more experience doing whatever it is that they do huh? Well that's cool. Tier two animals cost the price of them at the newborn stage multiplied by two.

Tier 3: Shit at these stages Animals are almost adults if they're not already. These animals can think for themselves and will only work with you upon choice. You have to earn their respect first. These animals cost the price of them at the newborn stage multiplied by 3.

All flying/Transportation animals cost +1,000,000.

What I need you to do: Below there is a pet template that you will need to fill out in order to send in your order. However we don't deliver, if you want a pet you come to me. Furthermore we also don't take letters, you come in person to see what pet you want. Pft.

Do not fill out the personality part of the pet template if you are purchasing a pet Tier 2 or higher

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Tier:[/b]
[b]Total Experience:[/b]
[b]Primary Attribute:[/b] (Which Attribute is your Pet's focus)
[b]Description:[/b] (Personality, appearance, and all mentions of claws, fangs, wings, should be here.)
[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] (Things like poison, the ability to camouflage, keen sense of smell, hearing, should be here as well as their effectiveness, duration, cool down, etc. Pets gain 1 Special Characteristic at tier 1, another at tier 3 and a final at tier 5. Please keep these characteristics somewhat realistic to the animal chosen or atleast provide a valid reason as to why they have said characteristic. )
[b]Haki:[/b] (Either Kenbonshoku or Busoshoku)
[b]History:[/b] (Just 150 Words on how you and your pet came to be.)

Remember that at Tier 3, your pet gets two characteristics.

Flying/Transportation creatures automatically get this as a special characteristic when purchasing them a Tier 3 characteristic:

When using this flying creature, the user does not need ships or other forms of transportation to travel between Islands, Blues, or any area. Tiers needed for ships to traverse the waters are applied to the flying creatures body.

Customers:

• - Sara Dooperman: T3 | Vulture -Order Confirmed- 1,225,000
  • - Bojack: T3 | Humandrill -Order Processing- 225,000
  • - Xerxes: T1 | Dinosaur -Order Processing- 6,000,000
  • -

NOTE: May take a up to 2 weeks for Animals to be done. Perhaps even longer for ancient animals which can only be found on Little Garden.

Last edited by Kuro on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Price : 1,225,000

Name: Harold
Species: Giant Vulture
Tier: 3
Total Experience: 50,000
Primary Attribute: Speed
Description: Harold has yellow, blunt talons, he has black feathers engulfing his whole body. His eyes are a clear red.
Special Characteristics:

• Tier 1 Char:Harold has a very keen and strong sense of smell and sight as vultures usually do.

• Tier 3 Char:When using this flying creature, the user does not need ships or other forms of transportation to travel between Islands, Blues, or any area. Tiers needed for ships to traverse the waters are applied to the flying creatures body.

Haki: Kenbo
History: (Just 150 Words on how you and your pet came to be.)

Last edited by Sara Dooperman on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Current Log Pose Points : 21/27

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile

3 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Sara Dooperman wrote:This is wip, but otherwise it looks good atm ? I think it should either be 3 mil or 275k? Ough I'm a bit confused, help me dude.

Name: Harold
Species: Giant Vulture
Total Experience: 50,000
Description: Harold has yellow, blunt talons, he has black feathers engulfing his whole body. His eyes are a clear red.
Special Characteristics:

• Tier 1 Char:Harold has a very keen and strong sense of smell and sight as vultures usually do.

• Tier 3 Char:When using this flying creature, the user does not need ships or other forms of transportation to travel between Islands, Blues, or any area. Tiers needed for ships to traverse the waters are applied to the flying creatures body.

Haki: Kenbo

Looks pretty good so far. It would be priced at 1,225,000.

View user profile

4 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Awesome, fixed. So how do we go about this thus far? Is history required even if I don't have one with it necessarily? Or is it time for story forging time then we put that into an SL with u and me to capture that thing?

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile

5 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Sara Dooperman wrote:Awesome, fixed. So how do we go about this thus far? Is history required even if I don't have one with it necessarily? Or is it time for story forging time then we put that into an SL with u and me to capture that thing?

Good question. The Vulture you want is already an adult so this could go two ways. 1) You come to Tundra, request a pet and I obtain it & to you myself. This means I'd write a breif history about Kuro catching the vulture to sell to you. Probably even how I went about obtaining it, where I found it etc... Or 2) you help me obtain it and the thread is the history. Most of the pets I sell will have a history of how Kuro captured it and who it was sold to.

View user profile

6 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:00 pm

The first one works for me, the 2nd one.. Like honestly I'm a doku user, I'm pretty skilled in the martial arts section, I don't want to kill the damn thing xd And I prefer doing the first option then gaining its trust over time, so that works fine. I can come to Tundra after doing my arc in the blues.

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile

7 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 pm

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dino/images/a/aa/SpinosaurusInfobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20150720021036
Name: Yoryu
Species: Dinosaur (Spinosaurus)
Tier: 1
Total Experience: 0
Description: Ruthless...Being born out of a egg that was not in possession of her mother. Yoryu is a ruthlesss dinosaur that is both a hunter and a scavenger that is keen on survival. Being out of her own habitat that she was raised in while in the egg. Yoryu has a strong sense of the environment itself. Being able to distinguish human from animal. Due to her form of Species, Yoryu has a huge lust for blood due to always being on the hunt for food. Being both an aquatic and land animal she is quite the force to be reckoned with and is only naturally calmed by her owner. Birthed from an egg, Yoryu stands at a solid nine feet in height and has a body length of twenty feet. Something that is quite regular for a baby Spinosaurus. Like many Dinosaurs, her skin takes on the color of the environment she was born in. Due to having being born in a mostly tropical environment. The color of her skin is mostly dark green with different shades of pink, blue, orange, and black. Being a natural predator both on land and water. Yoryu has webbed feet with three "toes" that have claws on each of them. Each claw being 12 inches in length after being born. Her "hands" also have three "fingers" with claws of the same length. On top of her long head, she has several spikes that can be used as offense. These spikes being 24 inches in length. In her mouth she has many rows of teeth that are all pointy and sharp. Due to her physiology, her tail is ten feet in length.
Special Characteristics:
Tier 1- At this tier Yoryu's senses are quite honed. Her senses such as touch, smell, sight, hearing, and taste are rather amplified being more better than those of regular animals both on land and in water. Due to this her senses have of range of 300 Meters at base.
Tier 3- When using this swimming creature, the user does not need ships or other forms of transportation to travel between Islands, Blues, or any area. Tiers needed for ships to traverse the waters are applied to the aquatic creatures body.
Tier 5- I can't think of anything? Could I make it later?
Haki: Kenbonshoku
History: its still a egg

View user profile

8 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:01 am

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Sara Dooperman wrote:The first one works for me, the 2nd one.. Like honestly I'm a doku user, I'm pretty skilled in the martial arts section, I don't want to kill the damn thing xd And I prefer doing the first option then gaining its trust over time, so that works fine. I can come to Tundra after doing my arc in the blues.

Got it

Xerxes wrote:https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dino/images/a/aa/SpinosaurusInfobox.png/revision/latest?cb=20150720021036
Name: Yoryu
Species: Dinosaur (Spinosaurus)
Tier: 1
Total Experience: 0
Description: Ruthless...Being born out of a egg that was not in possession of her mother. Yoryu is a ruthlesss dinosaur that is both a hunter and a scavenger that is keen on survival. Being out of her own habitat that she was raised in while in the egg. Yoryu has a strong sense of the environment itself. Being able to distinguish human from animal. Due to her form of Species, Yoryu has a huge lust for blood due to always being on the hunt for food. Being both an aquatic and land animal she is quite the force to be reckoned with and is only naturally calmed by her owner. Birthed from an egg, Yoryu stands at a solid nine feet in height and has a body length of twenty feet. Something that is quite regular for a baby Spinosaurus. Like many Dinosaurs, her skin takes on the color of the environment she was born in. Due to having being born in a mostly tropical environment. The color of her skin is mostly dark green with different shades of pink, blue, orange, and black. Being a natural predator both on land and water. Yoryu has webbed feet with three "toes" that have claws on each of them. Each claw being 12 inches in length after being born. Her "hands" also have three "fingers" with claws of the same length. On top of her long head, she has several spikes that can be used as offense. These spikes being 24 inches in length. In her mouth she has many rows of teeth that are all pointy and sharp. Due to her physiology, her tail is ten feet in length.
Special Characteristics:
Tier 1- At this tier Yoryu's senses are quite honed. Her senses such as touch, smell, sight, hearing, and taste are rather amplified being more better than those of regular animals both on land and in water. Due to this her senses have of range of 300 Meters at base.
Tier 3- When using this swimming creature, the user does not need ships or other forms of transportation to travel between Islands, Blues, or any area. Tiers needed for ships to traverse the waters are applied to the aquatic creatures body.
Tier 5- I can't think of anything? Could I make it later?
History: its still a egg

You sure you would like to pick Kenbo Haki & that first characteristic? things may get confusing if you try to use Kenbo in a thread. I would suggest another Tier 1 characteristic but it's all up to you. Also despite the fact that dinosaurs eyesight wasn't all that great, that's gonna have to be lowered to 100 meters and will probably only effect sense of smell and hearing. T-Rex's were only known for having strong senses of smell and eyesight. Mods may make me lower it too.

ALSO. That second characteristic is quite dangerous for a devil fruit user to have. BUUUUUUUUUT like I said it's all up to you.

Tier 1 Dinosaur: 5,000,000
Transportation Fee: 1,000,000 (Cause your dinosaur can bring you places)

Price: 6,000,000 Beli

View user profile

9 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 am

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Shop Update: After Xerxes, currently not taking orders for Dinosaurs.

View user profile

10 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:38 am

Name: Bobo
Species: Humandrill
Total Experience: 50k
Primary Attribute: Strength
Description:
Bobo is an extremely intelligent humandrill with brown fur over most of his body except for his bely fur which is white. Bobo is very smart, to the point where he is able to use human firearms. He is a very sweet creature and he's extremely curious.
Special Characteristics:
Tier 1 Characteristic: Bobo is very smart, and after watching humans use firearms for years he is able to fire pistols and small machine guns

Tier 3 Characteristic: Bobo has grown in intelligence, enough to the point where he can use rifles and machine guns.

View user profile

11 Re: The Black Bestiary | NOW OPEN on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Kuro

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack wrote:
Name: Bobo
Species: Humandrill
Total Experience: 50k
Primary Attribute: Strength
Description:
Bobo is an extremely intelligent humandrill with brown fur over most of his body except for his bely fur which is white. Bobo is  very smart, to the point where he is able to use human firearms. He is a very sweet creature and he's extremely curious.  
Special Characteristics:
Tier 1 Characteristic: Bobo is very smart, and after watching humans use firearms for years he is able to fire pistols and small machine guns

Tier 3 Characteristic: Bobo has grown in intelligence, enough to the point where he can use rifles and machine guns.

Tier 1 characteristic would only allow him to use melee weaponry. Swords, etc...

Tier 3 characteristic would allow him to use firearms equal to his tier of strength. So at Tier 3 strength he'd be able to use bazookas or a heavy bow, etc...

Other than that, approved. Priced at 225,000

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum