One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eight Trigrams: Gentle Fist Style
Today at 11:56 am by Kincaid

» Kingdom Hearts: Crossroad Saga
Today at 11:15 am by Gear

» The Worst Soul Skills
Today at 9:45 am by Hecate

» Slasher Task
Today at 8:08 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Bertha WIP
Today at 7:54 am by yakaryu

» Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daitengu
Today at 7:48 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Little Demon Mask
Today at 7:38 am by yakaryu

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 7:00 am by Peeper

» The Stone Titian
Today at 6:52 am by Mr. Meeseeks

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64597 messages in 8452 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dick In The Box #2[Dispute] on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:23 pm

SO, since my last dispute got closed for some odd, mystifying, ungodly, satanic reason, I might as well make a new one bringing light to a new issue.

Link to Topic: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t8243-a-close-encounter-of-the-marine-kindritztraining#61657
Participants in Question: Itome, Ritz
Post Number(s) Involved:11-14
Rules Allegedly Broken: Metagame, Against the Attribute System

Metagame: The first time I used the Ultra Bullet Blast, it did nothing but a mere arm swimg, and I repeated these motions in the post I attacked her. What reason would she have to defend from what she believes to be a regular arm swing 10 meters away with an intang, as to her knowledge, it would have no way to actually hit her. In addition, her character has been underestimating mine this entire thread, even sending fodder grunts after mine.

Against the Attribute System: Now, in the previous thread I argued that my arm swing would move at 5 speed when I'm producing the attack because staff told me, but I forgot that was awhile ago. Plus, it doesn't make any sense. Why would moving at NORMAL speeds produce a massive air blast like that?

My technique(Ultra Bullet Blast) relies on the force of my arm swing, and as you all know, that would be dependant on speed. The speed of the skill is 6, and as the arm swing is a part of the skill(required to start it up), it makes sense that it would move at 6 anyways. With a speed of 6, she obviously wouldn't be able to perceive it to intang through it.

View user profile

2 Re: Dick In The Box #2[Dispute] on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Ur not a participant in this thread

You still didn't counter my point about her metagaming that it was about to be an attack, considering the first time I used the SAME attack it was a arm swing and she doesn't think highly of my character's combat ability.

Third, my arm swing uses the momentum to produce the attack. How would my character moving at normal speeds be able to produce an attack faster than me? I would have to move faster than what my body can normally move at to produce the Rankyaku rip off, which is why the move would logically take any stamina. Otherwise, it'd just be me moving at max speeds, and max speeds don't take stamina here.

She's also trying to logia intang while in the middle of firing while I'm swinging my arm, doing all that at the same time while she's aiming at my torso seems kind of suspect, especially when the attack is a 13 meter diameter attack when she's 10 meters away. idk

View user profile

3 Re: Dick In The Box #2[Dispute] on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 am

1. YOu would have to assume that you would be somewhat shocked to find that your attack failed, any reasoning against would be kinda like......silly and moot.
2. Its rather simple to assume that someone attempting something like a punch or kick ten meters away would have long range capabilities.
3. logia intangibility takes nothing away, you can go intangible while attacking as seen in the canon.
4. Sabo already ruled on this. Ritz is intangible. End of discussion. Dispute handled. Continue with thread.
5. everytime a point is defeated you suddenly appear with something new, either dispute as a whole with all information or don't dispute at all, posting with half information is what made these disputes last forever.
6. Sabos ruling stands. Ritz = Intangible continue on.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum