One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  Lavi_bookman_signature_by_mangakaire-d7zfx5j

Walking through the streets of Gubo, Junbei took a break from moving around with his crew to soak up some of the highlights of the liberated Gubo. After the death of Kaz, the liberation of the city brought back the marine influence to the island, however, the marines not wanting to cause a big scene in the world, refuse to report the Yonko's activities on Gubo, which was pretty much his crew spending boatloads of money in the local brothel houses, spas and clothing stores. As Charlotte handled inventory and The Frog going shopping with Hilda, Junbei found himself just wandering the streets of Gubo, his new bought green scarf wrapped around his head to conceal his identity which was plastered across the papers. At the edge of the street was the town's square, the fountain spouted out in a vertical direction and many kids danced around the edge, playing in the water. Adjusting his eye-patch, Junbei dashed towards the pond, sneaking up behind the dubious children. "Boo!" the Yonko exclaimed. The children dashed off, nearly tripping upon exiting the fountain, terrified of the seemingly ghost of a man. However, one child didn't run, as her sun dress soaked in the fountains contents, the ten year old peered back at the Yonko, sticking out her tongue. "Rishi Rishi... Why didn't you run?" Junbei asked. "I didn't have much time to think about that... I was literally dumped into the water by those brutes. Pussies." the child declared. "You got quite the mouth on you. Why were they bullying you?" Junbei inquired. "Here!" the child shouted gleefully, handing the soggy poster to the man. Looking around the fountain, it's watery bed was filled with the flyers. Taking the flyer, the Yonko simply winked with his good eye, reading the poster.

'Best Pie In All Of Gubo!' Miss Newport's Pie Shop!

Grinning, "I could do with something to eat. Rishi Rishi... I don't have much money on me though." the Songbird lied. "Can I still eat?" Junbei inquired. "Ha! Momma's looking for a new dish washer. I'm sure we could fit you in somehow." the child responded. "Rishi Rishi!" Junbei exclaimed laughing louder. "So Boss, what's your name if you seem to be the one employing me and promoting this business?" Junbei asked. "My name is Sally. Sally Newport. I'm Co-Owner of Momma- I mean, Miss Newport's Pie Shop!" Sally resolved. As the child shouted, many of the townspeople around them whispered under their breath, however, Junbei's logia kept him tuned into the most subtlest sounds.

Townspeople Murmurs wrote:'Ha. More like their pies taste like shit. Since her husband died... She can't even cook. What a worthless mom.'

Some of the whispers weren't whispers at all, more declarations at the child's cry. Lifting himself off the side of the fountain, Junbei exclaimed, "AH! I GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TEST THIS PIE OUT FOR MYSELF. I THINK I CAN FIND SOME CHANGE IN MY POCKET. LET'S GO." Junbei declared much louder than a general tone of the conversation for the locals to hear.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

Daenys pulled into Gubo around three days ago, she had hitched a ride with a real nice group of Pirates, of course she had to pay for her ride along, but they got her there in one piece. When she pulled in; there was talk about a pie shop needing help; after speaking to some towns folk she had found out that Miss. Newport’s husband had passed away, and since then her business had gone down, after meeting the nice lady she agreed to give Daenys a couple days before starting work to get around town and learn more about the area she would be staying in for a while. Miss. Newport’s daughter, Sally had originally showed her around and even showed her some pretty cool hiding spots; Miss. Newport was even kind enough to offer her a bed in the back of her cottage until she could find somewhere to hang her hat.

But today was her first day of work, even if she didn’t consider it actually working as she loved all forms of cooking, especially baking. However, back in her homeland, her apple pie was the most renowned; everyone would come around together once a year for a fun baking contest, and she always won first place. Today, Daneys wore simple blue jeans, of course they were ripped in the front in countless ways on different occasions, however these were her lucky pants, and she always wore them for baking, it was her way of making sure she wouldn’t mess up, she also wore a white crop top, showing her mid-section, she hadn’t gone shopping and lost most of her clothes the last town she was in. However, her lucky apron was still in her belongings as she lifted it over her head, the pink ruffles on the sides covered most of her clothing articles, the pattern were cupcakes; her mother had sown it for her when she was 13, and she’d had it since. She was finally ready to start working.

The first few hours before the shop was opening was prep, she had a long list of different pies she had to get ready, and of course she did so quickly and without haste, she ensures that each induvial pie got all of the attention and love as the others. She inhaled deeply as each pie was moved from the oven to the front of the shop, the smell was intoxicating; apples, blueberry, strawberry, pumpkin, you name it, she had baked it. She went as far as to add small designs on the top of each pie, the apple pies, of course had little pie crust apples on top of the weaved in crust, the strawberry pies had little strawberries all over it instead of a fully covered top, or weaved, the blueberry pies had a fully topped crust, with little blueberries delicately carved into the crust. The pumpkin pie didn’t have a crust, but the whole pie filling had a single pumpkin carefully imprinted onto it.

Daenys had requested to be left in the back of the shop, as she didn’t want the world to know that the Princess of Dressrosa was in the back, baking pies. She gathered that Miss Newport get the chance to redeem herself.

Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen
Post for Lazarus King, 554 words. Outfit!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Social] There's Something About That Apple Pie  Lavi_bookman_signature_by_mangakaire-d7zfx5j

Following Sally through the streets of Gubo, the Yonko was led to the downtown strip. On each side of every street was a variety of restaurants, comfort food diners, high end bougie spots and food stands to complete the scale of quality by common societal standards. Sally ran with joy in excitement, skipping away from cracks in the concrete paved road as she led her very first customer to the quaintly placed bakery and pub located in the backstreets of Gubo. Junbei followed with a less eager pace, not that he wasn't excited to taste the shop's pie, it was more that he was taking in the ambience of the vibrant island that he hadn't fully experienced in first arriving on Gubo. As he strolled along, making sure to never to loose sight of the buzzing worker bee, the shop came into site. "Mom-" Sally nearly screamed from the top of her lungs, holding back her excitement because she wanted to appear professional to the  interesting stranger she found. The lines outside of the shop were huge, many of the frequent townspeople were interested to see if the widower were able to revive the shop's lost Gusto. Her husband dying from fighting back against the cult members who previously inhabited Gubo. As the child walked through the doors, the sight of her mother standing in front of the crowd nervously, brought a warmth to her heart. Her mother was a soft spoken woman, even when the locals rumoured or gossiped about her, she'd always meet them with a smile and brought up Sally to do the same. Her hands trembling, "I-A-Umm... Thank you!" the woman exclaimed, bowing, lowering her head as close to the ground as possible as she could without tipping over. "I- Me and my staff have worked very hard to make this happen!" Sally's mother blurted. "Please enjoy!" the woman exclaimed, much louder than the tone permitted, scuttling behind the shop's counter.

A slight applause rattled off, the crowd was a mixture of locals, a few local merchants and various visitors common to land in Gubo for trade. One by one, the customer purchased their own custom personal pies, their mouths watering as the aroma trickled from the pie box. Taking a deep breath, Junbei grinned as mouth started to grin too. Among the chatter, many of the people sat by the tables within the shop, enjoying their pies with much enjoyment, it was as if new life was breathed into the small shop. As everything in life, someone comes along to ruin the party. Smashing the pie into the ground, "This is pie is terrible. I want my money back." one of the patrons exclaimed. The man was sitting at few tables that where joined to accommodate a party of at least ten, including the man at the tables head. As his crew dug into the pie with immense appetite, dropping dozens of the pie shells on the ground by the minute. "YEAH. THE PIES BAD." another member exclaimed, mouth stuffed filled with pie at the moment. "We want a refund." the whole pack announced. Running from behind the stall, the woman approached the man with immense fury, slamming her hand against the man's face, made the whole crew drop their jaws with immense shock. "My pie is alot of things. B-But, we've had a lot of help getting it back on it's feet. This store and it's reputation. I won't let you ruin our name with your lies." Sally's mother announced bravely. Reaching for the gun in his belt, the man attempted to aim the gun's barrel towards the woman's forehead.

"MOMMA!" Sally shouted. "Ohoho... Help huh? We all know your husband had the original recipes for this place that made it famous. How about this... Bring us your crew staff and the recipes... And I might let you have your life. See. I'm on my way to Sababody. There's a big slave auction coming up and our customers have some odd tastes. They've asked for famous pastry chefs. Before your husband kicked the bucket, we're on the way to Gubo to collect him. I paid a lot on the Black Market for his information. So, you can understand how saddened I was when I found out he was dead. However, I'll take his widow wife. She's kind of cute, huh fellas!?" the pirate announced laughing. The crew chimed in, laughing from their guts bottom, as their jaws expanded in laughter, creating their taunting smiles. Grabbing onto her sundress, Sally began to tremble as well. "So, what will it be lady? I'll give you an ultimatum. Your staff and recipes... or your body and your.. daughters body as well." the pirate declared. Looking back towards the door, Sally looked for her visitor friend for assistance but he was gone. Her eyes froze in fear at that fact. However, movements earlier, right when the pirate drew his gun, Junbei had begun his own advance towards the table, picking up a pie from grunts located on the other side. Sliding the pie into his mouth with one gulp, the Auburn Songbird munched on the pie, as his mouth dripped of saliva. As the pirates at the other end of the table attempted to draw their weapons, Junbei released a low frequency soundwave that made the men fall on their knees and vomit up their stomachs contents.  

"I think the pie's pretty good. If you want a refund, I'll compensate you for them." Junbei exclaimed. Turning his attention the red head, his gun now pressed against the mouth of the pastry chef. "Who the fuck are you, brat?" the man inquired, turning his attention towards Junbei, drawing another gun from the breast pocket of his strapped jacket. "Damn. I was trying to get through this without saying my name. I hate lying too... Let's just say, I'm random bystander 'J'. Call me Mr. J. Mr.J? Mhmm... I actually like that, Rishi Rishi." Junbei responded to the man's question.

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

Daenys heard the yelling that the pies where terrible, tears had begun to fill her eyes; how could they be? Had her people been lying this whole time…She trembled at the thought, but no; that couldn’t be true, her people were good, honest and kind. If she was a terrible baker they would have told her…Wouldn’t have they? But then she heard it, the yelling, the threats, the fact they were going to take Miss Newport, Daenys clenched her jaw, and both of her hands tightened into fists; this wasn’t going to happen today; she picked up a kitchen knife and began to march out towards the crowd. As she opened the door to the shop she watched as many men were brought down and began throwing up… There stood a man with a green scarf wrapped around his head, something about this man seemed off, how did all these people begin throwing up in the first place? Perhaps her baking wasn’t as great as she thought it was… But Miss Newport had tried her baking before hiring her on, she seemed to really enjoy it… Slowly a frown crept onto her face, but she stopped herself, no that couldn’t be the case, she heard Miss Newport call them liars, but in front of her stood a man with a gun to Miss Newport, and another gun towards the gentleman with the scarf… She wasn’t sure what to think, but at this point she had nothing to process at this moment… And without a second thought she spoke.

If you want the baker, then you best be taking me. Miss Newport didn’t bake these pies, I did. Drop your weapon to both of them and I will go with you peacefully.” Her voice trembled slightly, “I’m sure you’d get a much better treasure for a Princess then you would a baker. My name is Daenys Seastar; I am the sole heir of the Seastars, rulers of Dressrosa. ” She moved the hand with the kitchen knife behind her back; sliding it into the back of her pants, the cold steel sent a small shiver up her back as she starred at the man with the guns, so many thoughts went through her mind, if he was smart; he would of course put down his weapons, giving Daenys the exact moment to throw the knife directly into his throat, as she only stood around 9 feet away, if she aimed for his head, to would only lose a small amount of height, which meant she would hit her target correctly. However, the moment she did this, she would become wanted for murder… But she would rather Sally have her mother than the pie shop having her… She had originally wanted to keep her identity a secret, but when drastic times call for drastic measures, it is what it is. Her father wouldn’t allow anyone to ever keep her long, she knew that much; and it would only be a matter of time before he would send people for her and return her home…

As she stood there, her hair was up in a messy bun, her white hair tangled and uneven, her amethyst colored eyes starred directly at the man; her heart was beating faster than it ever had before, she would only have moments to react once he lowered his weapons, but her hands needed to be seen at her sides as any hint of there being a weapon on her would give him the chance to react, however the man who had introduced himself as… Mr. J? What a strange man he was… He seemed awfully calm, and she wasn’t sure how to react to that, but right now her mind was on the other man’s throat and the chance to put a knife into it.
Post for Lazarus King, 637 words. Outfit!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Princess?" the pirate exclaimed with immense glee, taking his eyes off Junbei for a second. "How about... I take Miss Newport and you, Princess!?" the pirate exclaimed laughing. With the pie still in his mouth, reaching another one off the table, Junbei inspected the white haired woman with piercing what seemed to be Royal Purple eyes. With food still stuffed in his mouth, "Did you really make these pies?" , came out of his mouth, this muffled and distorted sentence structure but once his mouth was empty, he'd repeat the question again if the woman didn't get it the first time around or looked at him with any frustration, that the Songbird would. Deactivating his soundwaves, the man's whole crew except from himself was kissing the pine wooded floors of the pastry shop, leaving the contents of their stomach on the floor. Turning his attention fully to Sally's mother now, the man redirected his second pistol towards the White Haired Baker, Daenys. "H-H- Hey! What did you put in those pies to make my men sick!?" the man barked, raising his voice with a mixture of fear and anger. Whistling, " Rishi Rishi." The Yonko began to laugh, "Oi. Dummy. Mr.Thick Mustache. Mr.Poncho." the Yonko began to rattle on a slew of poorly phrased insults to gain the man's attention. Turning his gun back towards Junbei, the man took aim, attempting to fire off a single round from his chamber towards the unknown pirates head, keeping his hand steady aimed towards the princess. His hand cocked on the pistol's trigger. The subtle sound of his finger pressing against the trigger, the slight moment of hesitation before he fired the shot, Junbei noticed everything about the boisterous male. Junbei's habit of blanking out unappealing people wore off, the man's eight foot height, his cowboy or old school western attire, the thick mustache that rested above his lip, everything became in focus to his lens like eyes. The bullet left the chamber, moving at Tier 3 speeds, it moved in time to Junbei's eyes, which followed the projectile with keen precision. Two inches separated the bullet from Junbei's forehead, in that moment, the man's head opened a literally hole, a passage of sound for the bullet to pass through, around three inches in width and height, more than enough for the bullet to pass smoothly. Grinning, the bullet traversed the human sound man's tunnel, breaking the window and landing into the house next door to the shop. The sound of the bullet caused everyone in the shop to scattered, running towards the door, other froze in fear and another set waited to see the end of the conflict.

Assuming Junbei was dead, the man turned his attentions back to the White Haired Baker and the shop owner. "Now!" the man announced licking his lips. "WHO SHOULD I SAMPLE FIRST-" as the last word slipped from the man's mouth, Junbei's Haoshoku Haki suppressed the verbal slush from spewing from the man's mouth. His eyes turned white, as if he possessed, his body loosing strength, collapsing like two biscuits under the force of munching molars. As his body hit the ground, the life behind the triggers in his hand, slipped from the loops, the guns sliding onto the floor, the man's body now motionless from the wave of willpower that flushed through the bar quite subtly. Using his control, he'd prevented the stream from affecting Sally, her mom and the Daenys, turning to the three women, who, were now the only people awake in the shop, the other townspeople who were either watching, fleeing or frozen, now slept in a deep slumber induced by the Yonko's invisible wave. "I tried to give them a chance. By default, I really despise slave traders. And didn't want to dirty my tonfa on scum. I thought giving his men the runs would freak him out enough to scat off but I guess this is his business, he'd commit to it." Junbei continued rattling on.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

For the first time, she actually gave the gunman a really good look… Something was off about him for sure, from be it his weird almost ancient pervert mustache, resembling much of a time that was almost longed forgotten about time, to the attire, considering it was similar to the way he had his mustache. The cowboy hat was like dirt colored brown, tattered and old; his actual clothing matched his hat. She assumed this man hadn’t gotten lucky with getting someone to sell into slavery in a long time and was trying really hard… Well he would need to try harder that old pervert. But he stood about eight feet tall, which meant there was only about a foot or so different from the top of his head to the mid of his neck, this gentleman had a long face, stern looking, but the mustache and the clothing gave all that tough and roughness to his face a more… Kitten appeal.

Then he spoke of taking both of them, and fire inside of Daenys started, this was fight or flight mode she assumed, but she wasn’t one for running away, a mother needed to be with her daughter, and even if she didn’t believe in killing, it seemed like the only way this man would leave them alone… But then a small chuckle it seemed came out of Mr. J, calling him all sorts of name, she couldn’t help but give off a small grin, she couldn’t tell much about Mr. J, but he seemed so far to have a good heart, as he kept speaking up, and hadn’t tried to leave yet — The shot went off, it happened so quickly after the moment the bang was heard; she tried to reach for her knife as everything happened faster than even her mind would convince the thought, at first she thought Mr. J was done for, but then the movements happened, and suddenly Mr. Pervert Mustache man was on the ground, and there stood Mr. J, unhurt… She starred as he spoke, mumbling on about something or another but she wasn’t exactly trying to listen to him at this point; she however was trying to figure out what had happened, replaying the moments through her head as it happened…  The shot, the sound, missing his head by mere inches, the sound of the window breaking, the scattering and cries from the people… All the while she had barely just reached her knife in the back of her pants as Mr. J did what he had…She…She wasn’t even sure if the man who originally started it all was dead, she assumed so, he was so deadly still, the steam that happened…. It couldn’t possibly be that he was alive…Could it?

At this point Miss. Newport had a hold of her daughter, hugging her and kissing her forehead; muttering about how much she loved her and how she would take care of her no matter what… Of course Miss. Newport thanked Mr. J, so thankful even that she told him that from now on and the days to come that he was always welcome to her pie shop, and the pie would always be on the house. As she owned her life to him and his heroic actions, and yet, Daenys still stood there, puzzled her hand on the knife gripping it tightly as she pulled it out and sat it lightly on the counter. “She is right, thank you so much for helping.” Daenys spoke, her voice much less frightened this time around, however everything that happened had slightly overwhelmed her, her body feeling much more of the exhaustion then her mind had at this point. Miss. Newport gave Daenys the day off as she told her the cleaning up of the mess wouldn’t be her responsibility. Daenys at first hesitant to leave Miss. Newport, finally succumbed to agreement, she was too tired to want to argue in the first place, she looked towards Mr. J, “Hey stranger, I want to give you my thanks, care to join me in the park for fresh apple pie?” She smiled gently as she grabbed her bag from behind the counter and Miss. Newport handed her the freshest of the pies that Daenys had just finished baking. She removed her apron, to fully show what she was actually wearing that day and left it with Miss. Newport; telling her that she would come back for it later and if she did need help, and all she would need to do is send Sally off to the park to go and get her.
Post for Lazarus King, 769 words. Outfit!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Rishi Rishi... Helping? How do you know that I didn't want to steal the pie for myself!?" the Auburn Songbird grinned, making a menacing expression. As the tears welled up in Sally's eyes once again, the Yonko quickly blurted out in laughter to show he was indeed joking, "Jeez Sally. Easy on the water works, I'm just kidding!" Junbei exclaimed sticking out his tongue. Now that the ice was broken, Sally and her mother began to clean up the shop, shards of glass from the broken window pane, not mention the motionless bodies on the shop's floor and several unconscious personages. "Amm... I think I can help with the repairs." Junbei exclaimed. "That's a definite no. You've done too much already as is Mr.J." Sally's mother stated, bowing her head respectfully once again. "Rishi Rishi please don't worry about it. Mr.J... By the way, that was just an alias, My name is Junbei. Junbei Von Echo." Junbei stated. The woman and the child's face turn pale, "The R-R-R-Red K-King!" the comedy duo of the mother and child exclaimed their eyes and tongue seeming shooting of their sockets. "The one and the same. Teehee." Junbei stated sticking out his tongue. The mother passed out once again, while Sally popped around Junbei, expecting his body, not believing him one bit on the news reveal. "But you're so scrawny. The rumours say... You glowing Red Hair and a manly majestic demeanour!" Sally rattled on. "I shaved." Junbei simply retorted, pointing out that his beard and long hair had now been trimmed. "IT'S TOO MUCH OF A CHANGE GOD DAMNIT!" Sally announced. While the younger child riled in her own fantasies, Junbei removed the Baby Den Den Mushi from his black jacket's coat, making a call to Charlotte who was pretty the base of operations on Gubo. "Hey. Charlotte. I made a mess in a town down place called Sally's Pastries. Could you send some of our men to patch up the place, thanks!" Junbei declared quickly hanging up the phone moments before getting an ear full from Charlotte about wrecking public property without her knowing. Turning towards Daenys, "If I let her talk, she'll scold me for the rest of the day." Junbei declared, sighing. Getting up once again, Sally's mother handed over a fresh made pie to Daenys, and subsequently, the Yonko who could always eat was invited to a stroll in a nearby park with freshly baked apple pie.

"Sure. I'm down! Lead the way, Rishi Rishi!" Junbei declared with immense glee. "I'mma stay behind and help momma with the repairs." Sally stated, pouting as she wanted to go to the park with the duo. "Trust me, my guys will have it handled. However, stay behind just in case... Keep an eye on one of my guys named Nico, he's a good guy but I think your mother is his 'type'." Junbei exclaimed sighing once again. Normal human desires, though he understood people and why they feel, still baffle him to this day. Grabbing Daenys hand, the Yonko bolted off, "Let's go!" Junbei declared. After a few strides, Junbei realised he didn't have a clue where he was going and turned over the authoritative role towards the Royal Purple Eyed Baker. As the two traversed Gubo's streets, at first, their was a bit of a silence, as the park wasn't seemingly to far, within a few meters steps. "So, what is the princess of a country such as Dressrosa doing in a backwater sea island like Gubo?" Junbei inquired.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

Daenys at first was dumb founded when she heard the man’s real name, of course she had heard the stories of Junbei Von Echo, but the man before her didn’t seem like he was… But then she saw it, his hair, although trimmed and without a beard would very much match the description of the Red King… Sally’s reaction was priceless; she wasn’t much for change, especially when it came to the overall appearance of others. Daenys was quickly shot out of her train of thought when she felt the hand of Junbei attach to her own, and suddenly she was being yanked away; her cheeks flared a light pink color, she had never had any contact with a male, her father wanted to ensure her pureness would be kept until she agreed to a marriage… And yet this man had so casually grabbed her hand, she wasn’t at all sure what to think… It was kind for him to call for people to help clean up, something she didn’t think someone like Junbei would do, but for all of his actions today, having others clean up the mess didn’t shock her all too much… Then he spoke again, after allowing her to do the leading; however as she spoke she didn’t realize she still had ahold of his hand, “So, what is the princess of a country such as Dressrosa doing in a backwater sea island like Gubo?

She smiled slightly at the thought would be funny to some but of course not many would understand her father and her relationship. “I guess that’s a long story come to think of it… I started when I turned eighteen I guess.” She paused, now only realizing her hand and Junbei’s hand were still together, as she let go of his, she kept talking; “Yeah, I was eighteen when I decided that I wanted to learn more about the world I lived in… The stories of Pirates and monsters roaming the sea from the books I read as a child always stayed with me… And that was around the time my father let me roam around the town, besides during the times for festivals…” As she spoke she led Junbei towards the park… “I got to see many people, and made friends with a lot of them… I’m unsure if they were my friends because they wanted too… Or if it was because I was a Princess, and would become their Queen when my father either gave me the title, or passed on.” As they finally reached the park, she found her way to a shady spot under a tall tree and pulled out a blanket, laying it down then sitting down herself as she pulled out the apple pie. “I suppose I’ll never really now until I go back home… But I’m hoping that will be quite a while yet, either way. When I turned eighteen I asked my father if I could venture out into the world, learn about the secrets, and meet the people…” She cut a slice for Junbei and a slice for herself and set them on plates.

With a small sigh she kept going, “Of course at first he didn’t want to think about his precious daughter leaving home, but my mother eventually talked him into it… And he gave me a purse full of beli, and I was off. I’ve been to a few other Islands, and meant many people… Learned some new things about myself and eventually I ran out of money, so I began to work… Between two talents I do have, besides my looks, I got jobs singing, other times I got jobs baking or cooking.” She took a small bite of the pie and chewed, looking at him with a smile. “I never told my dad that I ran out of money, he would send men to retrieve me, or find some way to find me and bring me back himself. Instead I’ve worked; thankfully not many people here have ever met me on Dressrosa… So the stories of my appearance are just that. Every now and again I hear about how I look like the princess, but of course a Princess wouldn’t ever work common jobs, so I’ve gotten lucky so far.” She closed her eyes, breathing in deeply as she opened them once more looking at the sky, what started as a beautiful day turned gray rather fast, there had to be a storm coming in at some point… She then turned to Junbei once more, “So tell me, what is the famous ‘Red King’ Junbei Von Echo is doing in Guba?
winds are getting stronger &the sky is falling through
Post for Lazarus King, 774 words. Outfit!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As light trickled through the dolines over the park in Gubo, the leaves on the trees became the foundation for the shadows which hoisted over the Yonko and the Princess sitting under a tree on the blanket. It was huge, large enough to hoist at least eight people, Junbei selfish with space like most things in life sprawled out his long arms and legs next to the Princess, listening to stories of her travels and her reasoning for leaving Dressrosa. The underground air currents flushed streams of fresh water scents from outskirts of the city's bed, into the heart of Gubo, a unique perk to the city, and this particular district. "Your pops must have the utmost faith in you. Sending a Princess out on the seas by herself with dreams garnered from story books, seems quite dangerous." Junbei commented at first. Grinning, adjusting his scarf from covering his eyes, the man extending his arms off the blanket and picked a single blade of grass to gnaw on. "It's romantic. To see you still alive Princess, you must not have been a pushover." Junbei stated, grinning. Taking a deep breath to inhale the salty air which left a slight prickle feeling on his tongue as he suctioned air inward, the immense peace the Yonko felt in this moment was incomparable. "Ah. Now you've ran out of money and have been bussing your ass off. That's admirable." Junbei concluded, grinning only to utter his usual 'Rishi Rishi' obscure pattern of laughter. "I wasn't always a famous Yonko, I'll have you know. I heard you said singing, I fancy anything of the kind. I wanted to be a musician. I guess the summary is, a lot of things happened on the way, and now hear I am, bummer of a summary isn't it?" Junbei rambled on.

"To be quite blunt. I was chasing a Celestial Dragon that got away. I wanted information on these things called Poneglyphs. However, long story short, the Celestial Dragon escaped and I ended tangling with his sons religious cult. Now that it's over, I'll be leaving Gubo... The next plateau awaits me... The New World." Junbei commented. Turning towards Daenys, with excitement brimming in his heart, the man's Royal Purple eyes shone in contact with the Princess own, "I can feel it. Lands I've never seen... People I've never met... Rum I've never drank and ships I've never even imagined of sailing on... It's wait on me right beyond that wall. The Red Line. I've been through a lot but my biggest challenge awaits me behind those walls." Junbei concluded, plopping back onto his back, stretching as long as he possible could. "If you want... I can take you back home to Dressrosa. I don't need any reward or anything like that... I have more than enough money and treasure to last me a lifetime." Junbei stated. Gobbling down the slice of pie that Daenys had separated for him, "If I could eat cooking like this everyday, I could die a happy man. Rishi Rishi!" Junbei exclaimed, stuffing his mouth as he lied on the blanket, staring towards the shimmering refractions of light against the waterbeds encompassing Gubo. "Besides... I couldn't stay here too long. Their no skies for me to even gawk at. I'm the Auburn Songbird you know! Birds are meant to fly." Junbei stated.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

Daenys gave him a small smile, “He does trust me, and he knows that I can take care of myself.” She murmured lightly, lying down as he spoke. Then he spoke about how it was romantic that she was still alive, she let out a small but stubble giggle, “I’m most defiantly not a push over. Had you not been there to stop that man earlier, he would have gotten a throat full of kitchen knife.” She closed her eyes, “Miss. Newport was kind enough to offer me a job and a place in her home; though I feel as if I’m intruding sometimes.” She shook her head, and shushed up so that he could keep talking. As he kept going, he spoke about her working was admirable; of course in a way it was, as a noble she wouldn’t ever be caught dead working in her Kingdom, but at the same time she really didn’t agree with those ways… Everyone should have an equal share opportunity. But the nobles had become a symbol of hope, and a show of what life could be… And it wouldn’t be her to change that… Maybe things would be different in a hundred years.

Then his story began, he talked about his life before being a Yonko, he talked about being a Musician before it; and she smiled at the thought, The Red King being a gentle enough soul to have taken part of the art of fluttering hearts and soul searching. She let out another small but stubble giggle as he mentioned the summary of things being not so great, but she wasn’t going to speak out until he finished… Then he continued with why he was in Gubo, he had been chasing a Celestial Dragon, everyone knew who they were, of course being a part of one of the founding families and one of the Twenty Kingdoms that were responsible for founding the World Government, she couldn’t help but feel a hint of guilt, as she had witnessed firsthand several times how the World Government had treated some others, and how the Dragons would act… It was despicable… She couldn’t stand for it… Then he spoke about travelling to the New World… It was a different place, all of the Kingdoms, and the people all so very different…

Then he mentioned returning her home… Was she ready to go home? She… She wasn’t sure if she was… The freedom had been nice… Away from everyone… Away from the people she grew up with, but she did miss her mother and her father… She missed them all terribly… But she wanted to explore still, then he took a bite of her apple pie, his reaction made her giggle, then he mentioned about not being able to stay in Gubo for very long… He was a Songbird, and needed to fly… It was true though, birds do need to fly…

She thought about what he said, going back home to Dressrosa; she could of course, she could return and go back into training… But at the same time, did she really want to? She shook her head, and then she remembered his comment about dying a happy man… “Well, I could come with you… Ju…nbei.” She whispered at first, of she was nervous about what she was going to say, she hadn’t ever thought of something like this before… She smiled nervously, “B… But instead of taking me… Home right away…” She managed to mutter out before taking a deep breath, “P…Perhaps I could stay with you… And I…I could cook and bake for you!” She huffed out, her cheeks turned into a light pink again, of course a noble shouldn’t ever do something like this, she was taught this wasn’t ever the way… but what harm could there be?

She needed to think about what she wanted for right now… And her kingdom was fine in the hands of her father…  She knew as much, her father was one of the strongest and smartest men she knew, and he couldn’t ever be taken so easily… She starred back at him; his eyes were like hers, a purple that was rarer than most thought, however her over all appearance was rare… But his, his auburn hair, but with the eyes like amethyst she wasn’t entirely sure what to think, she had white silverish hair, and her eyes always so bright like an amethyst gem gleaming in the sunlight with pale skin… However the man before her was different, his hair was different, but his eyes the same… His skin was not pale like hers, but much more tanned… She wasn’t sure if this was due to time in the sun, or if it had always been tan... But there was one thing for sure; their eyes were almost the same…
Post for Lazarus King, 807 words. Outfit!

Sorry about it taking so long, I ended up getting really sick last night. =(

Last edited by Daenys The Dreamer on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Her spirit was proud, vibrant and unwavering, was she really the Princess of a sovereign land? Junbei's ideal of royalty was corrupt systems that abused the people, however, they're was this clarity in her eyes. The kind that those who hadn't taken a life perhaps or seen the evils his eyes hadn't couldn't understand. In that way, they were very different. However, as usual, it was never the people that bothered Junbei, it was the system that enabled them. Hearing more about Dressrosa, the Yonko truly wanted to visit there one day. It was an interesting dynamic, the Princess speech was prim but not coming from a place of authority, in fact, everything about her was majestic. The Yonko's hearing was A one due to his consumption of the Sound Devil Fruit, so when the girl murmured she'd come with him at first, he'd lunged up to a seated position, latching onto her hands. "Rishi Rishi! Awesome! You can show me around this Dressrosa place." Junbei exclaimed. Retracting his hands to scratch his head,"Though, I'm not sure the Princess of a country aligned with the World Government could walk me around town as if it was nothing." Junbei declared.

The next set of words that rattled out of the woman's mouth as she blushed slightly, embarrassed or was it a more shy side surfacing, was a request to go travelling with the Yonko. She'd offer her services as a chef and a baker to the crew, judging by the pie alone she was more than qualified. "I'll warn you this much... My gang is a rowdy bunch. We aren't the killers the newspapers paint us as but we are criminals. However to me, my only crime was never wanting to be cage by the World Governments ideals of freedom. I don't hate marines or Nobles... Don't get me wrong at all." Junbei declared."Hild- I mean, Frog is a good dude he's a bit rude at times. Nico is a lady killer, stay away from him. Charlotte is a Kuja... You should get along fine but she's scary." Junbei begun to tremble at the end of his sentence.

"Rishi Rishi... I started rattling on about them again. And I haven't even given you a straight answer!" Junbei exclaimed blushing slightly. "Daenys Seastar. My crew is like becoming part of a family. Whatever part you play is entirely up to you. If I could be so lucky, would you like to join up with the Songbird Pirates? Even if it's only til you make it back home, I'd love to taste your cooking! And you seem to be able to handle yourself... so yeah, I'mma stop talking now! Your turn!" Junbei exclaimed. Putting his hand towards the woman's mouth, his fist folded, to signal as if his hand was a microphone to speak into. Her response would indeed be as if she'd speak into a microphone as Junbei had modify the soundwaves in his hand to act as a loudspeaker.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

As he listened to her talk, she noticed he began to notice her more, his movement when she finally mentioned going along with him, as perhaps his cook, or baker… Then he once again grabbed ahold of her, each time he did this it sent her into a wild blush, she never had this happen before, technically none-royals weren’t allowed to touch a royal, and yet this man; countless times already, had done just that… She enjoyed it, being treated as someone’s equal instead of someone they should fear. She still couldn’t help the light pinkness in her cheeks as she starred into his eyes. She giggled a little when he talked about Dressrosa again, it was funny that he wanted to see more of her home, Dressrosa was a wonderful place, she would need to make sure if they did go that she would take them during the pie contest, as it was one of the best. “I’d love to show you around my home someday…” She frowned a little when he mentioned that a country aligned with the World Government, now she didn’t really believe in them, or what they were doing… She didn’t like the way half of them acted or the way some of the Marines acted. “Dressrosa is…Kinda a neutral place… Somewhere pirates, marines, and revolutionaries can mingle… The only thing is they can’t fight unless they would want to do so in the battle colosseum. So me walking around the Red King wouldn’t cause much of a stir. ” She giggled a little.

As he spoke about his crew, and their ideals, talking about how they weren’t murders it made her feel more at ease about the whole pirate thing… At first she had been worried, but she was much less worried… She couldn’t blame him for wanting to be a part of a different world, somewhere away from the World Government, she couldn’t stand them either…. She smiled and continued to listen to what he had to say... She spoke about the members of his crew for a small bit and she nodded Frog was good, but rude sometimes, Nico she needed to stay away from, Charlotte was a Kuja… It sounded familiar but where had she heard about it before… It was a race of people, she remembered that much… And before she knew it she blurted out facts that she had once been told by her father, “The Kuja are a tribe of all female fighters found on the island of Amazon Lily, isn’t that right? ” She covered her mouth; her face was as scarlet as the blood pumping into her cheeks. She usually wasn’t that much of a know-it-all, and she couldn’t even remember why she remembered that… But it was one of her duties to know of each Kingdom, and the Kuja was no exception… She knew about the Fishmen, as well as the Giants, merfolk, and the Three-Eye tribe amongst the rest. “Sorry… I didn’t mean…To blurt that out like that… Part of being the next in line for the throne is to know all of the tribes and kingdoms of the world. ” She smiled rubbing the back of her head, her silver white hair tangling in between her fingers.

She giggled a little as she noticed his blush once he realized that he hadn’t quite given her an answer about her going along with him, he talked about being a part of his crew was like becoming a part of a family… Besides her mother and father, she hadn’t had siblings before, and it could be the chance to try it out… She smiled brightly, wrapping her small hand around his as if to take the microphone; to join with the Songbird Pirates? To become part of their family? Was she truly ready for this next step in her life? What could this effect in the time to come? Did this mean she would also become an outlaw? She didn’t really know what to think, but it was so exciting and everything was telling her no, but in her heart, she wanted to say yes. And that’s what she did, “I Daenys Seastar, would love to join you and the Songbird Pirates on your adventures, until the time comes that I must return home to rule my kingdom. ” She noticed the moment she started to speak that his hand had become a microphone, as strange as it was, she still went with it and finished up. She couldn’t believe how she had just went in head first… But there was no going back now… Not that she would.
Post for Lazarus King, 770 words. Outfit!

Finally a post! Please forgive, been super busy here >w<;;
I'll make sure to keep the posts rolling fast from now on!!

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

A large grin filled the face of the Yonko, as the announcement startled many in the park, it was Junbei's way of lighting the serious nature of their talks of joining his crew. He'd love gaining new people to travel with and experiences to be had, so the technicality was always the first part he'd lead with. Wasting no time, Junbei lunged up from the blanket, finishing off the remainder of the pie. Extending his hand outward, he'd chivariously gesture to help Daenys from the grassy area underneath the tree. Once she'd grab his hand, Junbei would begin taking flight, making sure to either cradle the Princess like a princess or strap her over his back, whichever was most comfortable to her. In flight, Junbei would begin to gradually gain altitude, climbing to a high enough distance that they could view as much as the Kingdom as possible with their eyes.

As they hovered over the Kingdom, the Flying Dutchman was in the distance. A new adventure was about to commence. "Let's go Daenys. To the New World." Junbei grinned stating.

Exit.

Daenys The Dreamer

Pirates
Pirates

As she took his out reached hand, she felt her body tingle… This was going to be a first; though Daenys had very little, she sent word to have Miss. Newport and her daughter Sally meet them at the port with her things. She had her cook book, as well as a baking book; both of these items were had written by Daenys, her mother, her father, and her grandparents. With that was her luck apron; a duffle sized bag of clothes and a smaller hand bag full of her necklaces, rings, earrings and other jewels.  

Her train of thought was stopped the moment that Junbei began to cradle her, they were in midflight now, she tried to keep her cool, but her tight grip around his shit would be very apparent. This had been the first time something like this had happened to her…  But as they went higher, she noticed the dock yard, and one ship stood out the most for her, it had to be his… She smiled when he spoke, it was time for an adventure, and she was going back to the New World.

Exit

Post for Lazarus King, 189 words. Outfit!

And we're off!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum