One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task/Arc] Upper Management II EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task Name: Upper Management II
Tier: 5
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew
Description:
Junbei and Kaz clash, however, due to the underground nature of Gubo, Junbei's forced to scale down his damage quite a bit.
Enemy Details:
Devout One - Link - T4
Kaz - T5
Followers of Kaz - T3 - 100
Boss: N/A

Kaz - Leader of The Elements & Link - The Vain:

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

"Geez. Your no fun, can't you at least squirm a little." Octavia commented as she patched up the gaping holes in Junbei's back with a series of stitches. "Rishi Rishi... I don't exactly like the fact I can't feel pain you know. It's my bodies reminder that I'm going to hard... Without that, I'll just fight until I burn out." Junbei retorted. Finishing up the stitching on Junbei, bandaging his hand which now carried minor first degree burns from the miasma, "Now it's time for the Frog!" Octavia exclaimed with glowing eyes. "Mwhaha... I'mma strip him down... and dissect- I mean, get to the root of any injuries he may have." Octavia stated, whispering to herself and playing with her two index fingers anxiously as she gawked at the Frog. After a few more minutes, Nico approached Junbei, who was on the ground resting up. "Do you sense that, Junbei?" Nico stated, his Kenbunshoku active and expanding. "Rishi Rishi... It's like a dog that wants to protect it's master at any cause... I mean... those are the gist of this blood lust that's dripping directly North of here. I guess that's one of Kaz's men. To think he had such talented people in his ranks... A Giant... and Devil Fruit users... A samurai... He must be a hell of a guy." Junbei commented. "It just makes me want to slam my tonfa in his face even more for wasting my time." Junbei concluded grinning. "Jun Jun." Octavia exclaimed, as she attempted to speak while taking care of the Frog's wounds, if she was permitted. If not, she'd just sulk around Junbei, pouting out her cheeks as she spoke. "I checked the blood streams of all of the members we fought, including the ones with the weird symbols on their masks. They are all positive for the serum creating by seemingly the woman we encountered. It's a form of drug called speed, for an added time, it'll make response times and abilities amplify far beyond their actual capabilities. Meaning, if the Kaz guy boosts up on it... Well... It'll be a long night for us all." Octavia commented. "Oh. That explains a lot. All of them had a crazed look in their eyes once their masks fell off. Especially that guy, Umbra... or whatever who was batshit over Frog." Junbei stated.

"What's even weirder... After she came to, she committed suicide. Her last words were, 'Kaz is immortal. He'll never loose to the likes of us.' End Quote." Nico stated. "Rishi Rishi... Immortal... The only thing in this world that truly lasts forever is music. I wonder what kind of song you'll inspire me to write, Mr.Kaz." Junbei commented, lifting himself off the ground, his pants damped from the humidity in the cavern. Stretching, Junbei begun the journey towards the long passageway that lead towards the ominous signature. In the Castle, Kaz awoke from his long slumber. Rising his hand towards the sky, a stream of black smog emitted from his body, forming into the shape of a bat. The bat shot off through the window, staggering around the manner before heading towards Link, who guarded the front gate. Resting on the man's shoulder, the familiar became the telekinetic link between the Master and Servant. "I sensed it all in my slumber... They died. I guess it was us who underestimated the Yonko, Link." Kaz commented. "Rest easy. I shall eliminate the enemy. No need for you to dirty your hands, Kaz." Link commented. "No No... I'm interested in meeting the Yonko. No one else however. Let him in the manor, the others... Kill on sight." Kaz commanded. "Yes. My liege." Link responded. "Do you know why I never gave you an item crafted by my power, Link?" Kaz stated, moments before the bat flapped his wings, as steam trickled off the familiar, the small frequency channeller lost it's form. "Yes. It was because I'm your equal. I'm not a servant like the rest. I am your sun. If you are the Alpha... I am the Omega." Link retorted breaking his serious demeanour to smile.  

✎Notes:
✉ words: 684
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Task/Arc] Upper Management II 18283500526ec5c2835f4885eb8e3bb9

The frog had remained ever so silent upon re-awakening, she had awoken only mere seconds after passing out, though she did not have the energy to do anything, let alone transform. Junbei had also passed out so the frog had hoped he had not seen her true face, quickly she pulled the large shrowd around her head and her face, too weak to transform into her Zoan form, Octavia and Nico arrived, thankfully their allegiances where with Junbei and seeing the Yonko as wounded as he was caused them to think of him, they checked him over, he began to rouse, the frog had nestled up against the wall, covered in her black shrowd, all the while wishing she could transform, wishing she could be protected by her familiar skin once more, she hated being in her human form, where it halted her power, limited her capabilities in comparison, most of all she felt pure in her frog form, it was not of a gender, it had no genitalia, no thoughts needed of what she was to be. IT also provided her a one hundred percent flawless identity, she was known to no one as Hilda Valentina, or so she had thought. That Umbra guy certainly knew of her,in all her form....she had been careful, alas after years it was bound to be someone whom slipped through. Perhaps a member of the old Wallace crew had spoken of her, they had known more than she had liked.

Her eyes rested on Junbei, though her entire body was hidden, her heart pounded in fear, and her mind calculated everything, if it where just him....could she take him, could she kill the crew she had begun to form a bond with, could she sever all ties to protect the secret she had protected all of her life....to give her a sense of normality in not only mind but in body and life. Time slowed as Junbei regained his senses. It was as if the frog could see the workings of his brain, it was as if she could sense the change, his mouth opened.....

"WAIT. FROG IS A WOMAN!?" Junbei shouted.

and he revealed the secret she had warned him upon speaking, she had given fair warning on her joining, that if anyone where to find out her secret she would kill them.....though her heart may not be in it, her mind told her she must, habits are hard to break. Alas right now she probably could not fight her way out of a paper bag. A burst of anger seemed to enhance her stamina, her power enough that her body took on its amphibian form. Ocatvia whom was supposed to come see her had halted, simply looking at the frog whom now began to stand, her cloak falling, revealing the amphibian form all where used too. Only Junbei knew her actual face. nothing more. Anger obvious in his eyes, The amphibian attempted to take a single step forward, yet he would fall to one of his knees, panting heavily, the battle, the use of his advanced form, it had all taken a toll upon her body, it took all he had to maintain his form. Though as he spoke, his words where husky, angry. "I warned you" was all he could muster, his eyes passing Nico and Octavia, staring directly at the one whom she was supposed to serve.    

3[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

Absent minded as always, Junbei blurted his emotions out at the most in appropriate times. A wild spirit that wasn't tamed or afraid of most worldly things or tempted by the most alluring of options. This is to simply say, none of his words were as poetic with their meaning nor do any of his actions most times carry any calculation. It's a little voice inside his head that has whispered him secrets and truths from the time he was a young boy, a voice or compass that'd also lead him to this point with the Frog. Still exhausted, forcing himself to sit up, the Frog and Junbei stared at each other eye to eye. "But you're beautiful." Junbei exclaimed, with a blank expression. "Frog is Frog. Doesn't matter what your gender is to me. Rishi Rishi... Even if you don't accept us... Even if you hate me... Even when you cry and no matter your past... You are a Songbird. And if I ever do anything to upset you, then we'll settle this like family should. Hit me." Junbei said. This was the simplistic thinking that'd lead the Songbird's into many a situation that they never needed to be in. "Junbei... I don't think that'll solve any of this." Nico chimed in. "Look. Every person has their secrets... Frog. I don't know what has happened to you in the past. However, if we're going to continue as crew... I need you to understand something about Junbei. He's a selfish idiot. When it comes to fighting or maneuvering himself in the world... He's a genius. However, when it comes to people, there's this almost too childish vibrance about him. Speaks what's on his mind-" Nico's speech was interrupted by Junbei's scream. "IF THE FROG IS ANGRY AT ME, SHE HAS ALL RIGHT TO HIT ME. HOWEVER ONCE YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR HIT IN, WE'RE GOING TO BE COOL. CUZ YOU'RE MY FAMILY NOW. THAT'S FINAL." Junbei shouted at the top his lungs. "Ahhh boy... He's triggered now." Octaiva commented, placing her face in her palm. Crawling towards the Frog, Junbei struggled with the last bit of his energy to creep towards the Frog. Nico smiled, "I can't believe it every time. One of the most feared men in the world... will stoop to any lengths to make sure his friends are comfortable. Idiot." Nico grinned stating. Leaning over, Octavia whispered into Nico's ear, "If she does try to kill Junbei... As interesting as she is... We can't have our King dying so early in the game." Octavia said for only Nico to hear, smiling warmly. "You know... You say the most morbid things with the happiest of expressions... If this is how Captain wants to settle this then, this is his way." Nico concluded.

"They're not moving. I guess it's my turn to take the fight to them."
Link stated. Whistling, rushing from the outskirts of the graveyard surrounding the mansion, around one hundred of Kaz's best foot soldiers appeared on the outskirts of the God's manor. "Your orders are simple... The Songbird's are weakened. Don't let your former masters sacrifice go to waste... Use your 'gifts' and go forth." Link commanded. Nodding silently, all of the men reached into their robes, revealing a needle filled with a blue coloured serum. Removing the safety cap, the soldiers stabbed themselves in their neck with the needles, injecting the serum into their blood streams. In a moment, the hoard dashed off towards the intruders location. It' take them about an half hour to make it the Yonko and the Frog's position(two posts) to engage in combat.
✎Notes:
✉ words: 604
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

4[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Her strength returned with each word that slithered from the Yonko's mouth, talk of family, talk of being a crew. Octavia and Nico of course defended him, Nico more so than Octavia, Standing at his full height, his breathing once more steady, the frog allowed the black curtain draped over his body, he wanted to hit him, though he feared if he did, he would never stop. Nico and Octavia where present, they knew the secret he fought so hard to keep. For so long.....long enough that the reason why had seemingly vanished from his memory. He knew it was important, to protect the secrets that he had been shamed for, that he had been thrown away, cast aside and hidden. They did not know his full shame, the full extent of his treachery. Anger built within him, to the point that he could not control. None where his allies in this moment, Nico and Octavia would fall prey to his whim that was for sure. Of course the Yonko would be able to stand, though perhaps the intense rage that fielded his anger....no....not anger, not rage, a sensation worse, stronger, more powerful than rage and anger at another.

Pure hatred.....it flowed from his being, though it held those around him down, the anger was not for them, not even for Junbei, though in this panic, he was the only one he saw. "You insufferable jack ass" The frog hissed, how he wanted to plunge his poison laced arm in to the body of the sound user, to allow his hand to plunge deep within and make him tangible, a single hit, for a single secret, unless the hit caused death,As her Hao flowed around her, she would clench her fists, as though ready to pounce. Ready to put everything in taking out the Yonko. Then he moved forth. His speed blinding, her "ex" crew mates on the floor, conscious? perhaps, they where beautiful people with strong wills, able to stand, to move to protect their captain? No.

He moved, the black attire flowing behind him, granting him a ghoul like shape. His hands had already escaped the confine of the robe which somehow through some clothing miracle retained upon the body even with this speed. His fingers extended, ready to use the same technique he had utilised against the giant, turning his hands into super natural blades that could cut as easily as any sword, he knew Junbei would not move though the killing intent within the hao revealed the intentions of Hilda, as did the clad black armour that covered her hands. As he closed in, speed blinding, Junbeis face became the only thing he focused upon, hand moving forward.

A split second pause, her hand pointed to strike true, to carve through the face of the sound user, the pause shifted. She had travelled with the songbirds for only a short time, but the words of family....the words of family that fuelled her range still rang within her ears, an after image of his words, typical, the sound user even without trying kept sound flowing. Family had caused her nothing but heart ache and pain, her hand veered off, sliding past the songbirds ear, missing by inches, within his frog form, she was much larger than the Yonko, yet as her other hand came upwards at the same time as his first, both sliding past the ear, he crumbled, his hands flowing to the shoulders of the songbird. her rage, her hate, her disgust, all slipped away at that moment, as she crumbled, her hands dug in to the yonko, not in malice, not to cause pain, but to stop herself from falling completely, at such an angle, her head would now rest upon the chest, her legs weakened, the clenching of the shoulders halted her from falling further. "Family" she whispered so softly that Octavia and Nico would probably be unable to hear, though the vast weight keeping them down would have lifted.

As the word escaped her lips tears began to fall, Hilda Valentina released her transformation, something she had not willingly done in front of others in millenia, the cloak covered all the important bits, easily covering her entire body and crumbled upon the ground around her. Head buried in to the chest of the songbird, no words, body shuddering, she sobbed for the first time in sixteen years.  

5[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

With Nico's Kenbunshoku Haki active, the menacing aura that oozed off the now transforming Frog who towered over the the Yonko, who'd now himself staggered to his feet, the marksman was able to retain his consciousness but Octaiva was a goner, she was out like a light from the Frog's rushing aura. Reaching for his aim Bazooka, Nico took aim. He'd been aware of Junbei's body, he'd be able to tank one of his canon shells, if the punch made contact with his boss, at that exact moment, he'd fire off a shell towards the Frog's head, going for a head shot. Junbei's eyes never wavered for a moment, extending his hands outwards, as if he was going to hug the Frog, the man opened his arms with embrace, barely able to maintain consciousness due to muscle memory sensation of feeling Haoshoku Haki imprint willpower on the unsuspected. He'd done it many a time, and even in moments like this, he'd bare a smile broader than any rainbow stretched across an open sky. Like a log of wood traversing through the air on a chain, swinging at maximum velocity, the Frog's hand brushed pass the Yonko's cheek, trailing across to his ear, the backlash from the missed punch was enough to make Junbei's feet grip into the ground to maintain his current position, however, his Seastone toughened body stood sentinel. Both men, breathing heavily in this moment, one from anger, other from exhaustion, light shone through the dolines, creating a personal spotlight for the two crewmates. As the crotched down Frog's human face rested in the chest of the Yonko, tears sprung. "Rishi Rishi... Cry Baby." Junbei exclaimed, laughing not from amusement but nervous nature. Not even pausing, the Yonko rested his hand on the long sliky smooth hair of the Frog, "It's okay to cry." Junbei simply exclaim. "When your happy, you should smile like the biggest fool in the room. When your angry, you fight. When your hungry, you eat. When your sad, you cry. The world labels us many things since young... Male or Female. Tall or Short. Scrawny or Built. Citizen and Criminal. However, none of this ever meant anything to me until I met Isabella. I, who was abandoned by my family, have no right to ever call someone my 'nakama'. I was given a new look on life as a pirate. I've seen islands hoisted 10,000 miles in the sky and fought opponents I never should've beaten if it hadn't been for my Devil Fruit. What makes this journey amazing... Isn't becoming Pirate King... Or even being notorious... I got to share these seas with Mavis, Jade, Charlotte, Caprice, Juju, Octaiva... and now... You. Even if I never learn your name... even if you keep with that machismo of yours. I'mma annoy you until breath leaves my lungs. That's what Pirate King means to me. That's what this moment means to me. As your King, I'll protect you... Though... I think you're much more capable of protecting me, Rishi Rishi Rishi Rishi." Junbei broke out into laughter.

Stepping back slightly, Junbei now made eye contact with the Frog but couldn't hold back the laughter. "Rishi Rishi... Rishi Rishi.... Look at the snot coming out of your nose." the Yonko teased. Nico collapsed on the ground in share amusement exclaiming, "YOU CHOSE NOW TO JOKE AROUND! SHE COULD'VE KILLED YOU. GODDAMNIT!" Nico exclaimed, dropping his Bazooka to the ground. "But I'm the one who told her to hit me." Junbei exclaimed grinning. His face becoming serious for a minute, his next words may or may not mean much more to the Frog, more than even Junbei would know in the future. "Like I said, I ain't care if ya' are a boy... a girl... a crocodile or a dragon. Frog is Frog. Your stuck with me now, deal with it. Hmph!" Junbei exclaimed puffing out his cheeks, breaking his serious look once again. "Frog? Frog?" Junbei repeated to himself twice. "I asked before... What's your name!? Even if I can't use your name in regular settings... I can create an alias or something... Besides... If your secret means that much to you... as of now, everyone present here won't say another word about it. Well... Octavia's sleeping. I don't think Charlotte needs to know." Junbei stated.   

✎Notes:
✉ words: 722
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

6[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:14 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

As laz spoke the frog simply tried to quell her tears, though she did truthfully feel better about sharing her first secret, the amphibian zoan user still had such vast doubts about such a decision, and about the people whom she shared it with. Yet Junbei would bring about a snotty laugh at his statement, in which she replied with a punch to the left breast of the songbird, a colourless coating of haki covering her hand so the songbird could not phase through it. it was a gentle hit, more like a tap, at the same time her other hand brought a clump of the black material to her face, wiping away the tears and the snot, before her body shuddered, taking on her amphibian form once more. Taking a deep breath the Frog would steady himself as he walked to Octavia, lifting the doctor's head, she would give a good old slap to awaken the doctor.

She had been impressed that Nico had with stood her Haki, had withstood the vast anger that seeped from her and even managed to act out getting ready to attack, though the frog was just as durable as the Yonko, one day she would have to show Nico this. It was then that Junbei asked her name, of course she would offer the name of the female form, the one that she had chosen herself, not her birth name, her birth name....that was an entirely different story all together. "Hilda, Hilda Valentina" the frog said, standing up fully once Octavia had awoken. "I chose the alias the frog, to hid my true name, to allow me to be a stranger in my human form, only a few people know my identity, the only thing I can really do now is trust that the songbirds are as Honourable as the former pirate kings crew." Hilda said, a tinge of sadness flowing through her voice as she spoke about her former crew. "Now that this mess is out of the way, we should probably continue on, I don't know about you guys but im finally sick of Gubo and all that its had to offer, " Hilda uttered, at her full height she stood taller than the yonko, the frog i believe being the tallest of the current crew mates of the Songbirds, with no bows or arrows left, she would have to begin to be more creative about her use of poison. of course her ability to pierce with her hands meant she had a viable close range killing technique that required only a small cut to be deadly. "Lets go pay this god person a visit" the amphibian uttered.

7[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Oi. Junbei. Incoming." Nico stated, his Kenbunshoku picking up the pack of thirty heading directly towards the Songbird's make shift camp. "Leave them to me Captain. You and the Frog- I mean, Hilda should go and end this 'gods' reign. I'll hold down the fort here... Besides. Between, Octavia, myself and Wani, we won't die to a bunch of drugged up freaks." Nico commented, resting his Burn Bazooka on his shoulder. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, Junbei felt the presence of the incoming party of the masked worshipers. Kneel down, Junbei signalled to the Frog, "Hop on my back, I'll fly us towards the castle. This way we won't get in Nico's way when he fires off his Bazooka." Junbei informed. If the Frog took his cue, Junbei would wait until Hilda was firmly strapped onto his back before taking off. It'd be a little uneven since the Frog was taller than Junbei, but the height difference didn't really matter once in flight. If she didn't get on, Junbei would dash ahead anyway, channelling his energies towards making it through the passageway, into the opening ahead. After a few seconds of travel at Tier 5 Speed, Junbei landed onto the smooth lawn that plastered the outskirts of the dreary manor. Standing in front of the kilometre long gate that encircled the property was a single man, who didn't bare a mask like the others but actually, he wore his symbol for 'Vanity' in his neck.

He wore a traditional Chinese Gee, stood at around five feet in height and bore his hair in twin tails. "I take it you're the Auburn Songbird also known as the Red King. Meaning the massively atrocious creature behind you would be the famed, Frog." Link commented. Lifting his hand backwards over his shoulder, a whiplash of shockwaves streamed from the man's fists, breaking open the gate to the Manor. Behind Link was a winding path that lead into the Castle, which would only take Junbei seconds if he'd burst off in flight to traverse. "To be honest. If I could've killed you both... I would've handled this task myself. However, my staff was killed by you. I'm short on patience and hands now. I'll let my master dispose of you, Yonko. Meanwhile, I'll be busy pummelling my fists into the Frog's body." Link exclaimed grinning, coating his arms and legs in a black obsidian clad of Busoshoku Haki. "Frog. Will you be able to handle this on your own?" Junbei inquired. Depending on the Frog's response, he'd walk right pass Link, advancing into the Manor, only for his eyes to be met with the image of an ominous jazz swing sound, bleeding from an untuned grand piano.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 452
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

8[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:51 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Hilda would bring Octavia to Nico, closer so that he may protect her easier, "Sorry for the trouble, hopefully she wakes up soon" Hilda said before climbing on to the Yonko, it was rather strange given the height difference, but her sticky nature meant remaining on him regardless was a simple task. It took no time at all for the Yonko and the frog to make it to the castle gates, The strangely dressed warrior stood tall, or well not so tall cuz he was only like five foot something. But the way he held himself, the way he stood watching without even blinking. As the duo landed the man dressed in the Xing like attire would address the duo before moving his hand backwards. She did not see the shockwaves, but the door burst open, contorting and shattering from the destructive force of the males Hasshoken.  This was the cue for the frog to activate her own Ken Haki.

"To be honest. If I could've killed you both... I would've handled this task myself. However, my staff was killed by you. I'm short on patience and hands now. I'll let my master dispose of you, Yonko. Meanwhile, I'll be busy pummelling my fists into the Frog's body."

The frog only looked to the man, sick of people who just wanted to frigging hurt her, "Pretty sure we agreed that I would take on the vampire guy" Hilda uttered as she allowed herself to peel from the Yonko. Moving in front of him, looking to the stranger whom blocked her path. "Guess it seems these guys have a different idea" She said. Looking to Jun as she nodded/ "I got this, go punch that other guy in the face for me" The amphibian requested. Tensing her legs as Junbei moved forward, preparing herself in case this was some trick, yet it seemed the Hasshoken user would not make a move towards her captain. Allowing him to saunter past the destroyed gates and head towards the mansion/ "I'll join ya soon enough" Hilda said. Her eyes now focusing on the hasshoken user.

The song birds had already been through enough, they had done more in this past week than many could have ever expected and now they faced the final hurdle, they had expected the vampire, Hilda had not expected to have to let her captain go in alone, it was not something she was accustomed. The last time she did that, Wallace ended up dead. This would not happen, not again.

9[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Floating towards the manor, Junbei advanced across the winding path, heading directly for the castles entrance, breaking the gate, a thick stream of black smog gushed passed his feet as the castle doors open. Taking his first step through the door, the Yonko expanded his Kenbunshoku Haki outward, with no time, before eyes noticed, fifteen meters from the entrance, sitting on the giant staircase at the Manor's entrance, was a man who wore a fur coat, with strapped up boots. Walking further inwards, until the distance was about five meters, the Yonko halted as soon as the ominous man begun to speak. "So we meet. Auburn Songbird. The Red King. Junbei Von Echo." Kaz stated, as if his words radiated the air around them with Haoshoku Haki. Feeling the incoming impression, Junbei was very well aware of the Kenbunshoku Haki, rejecting it's effects with his own will. "You didn't think that'd actually work on me right?" Junbei inquired. "I was just seeing if you were worth my time." Kaz uttered, standing up, clocking in at around seven feet in height. "It's not too late... You can always join my religion. Why continue to let the world define who you are. Umber, Gena and the others were all notorious pirates and revolutionaries who bent the knee to me. It wouldn't be too odd if you did as well." Kaz stated. "Rishi Rishi... No thanks. I'm just here for your head. I've been contracted by the people of Gubo to become a vampire slayer. To be honest, I just wanted to see if you were actually a vampire." Junbei stated, taking off his jacket, unbuckling button by button as he spoke, tossing the jacket onto the ground to reveal his Vigour Jacket. Locked in the holsters were Vitas, Gravitas, and his two Blitz Sticks. Withdrawing his Blitz Sticks, the Yonko spun his tonfas in his palm repeatedly to gain focus. "I guess the conversation is over." Kaz said, chuckling lightly. Drawing the sheathed blade from the holster on his waste, the God wasted no time, coating it in a jet black Busoshoku Haki.

Holding the long blade in his left hand, the Vampire Clenched onto the Victorian Style Blade, transforming into his Full Zoan Form. His eyes turning bloody crimson, his nails elongated to around five inches, his height increased by three feet, clocking in at ten feet overall, his pointy bat like ears and growing feet which broke his boots to shards of leather on the castles marble floors, bending his knees, Kaz pressed his feet on the staircase, expanding his newly grown wings, taking flight and dashing towards Junbei. Feeling his presence approaching, combining with his above average ocular lens, Junbei grinned, awaiting the man's arrival. Traveling at Tier 3 speeds, Kaz was already inches away from Junbei, extended his hand backwards, swinging the blade forward in a motion to slash against Junbei's ribcage. "Radar." Junbei thought, activating his radar right before Kaz dashed forwards, exactly at the moment he flapped his wings and expand to begin flight. At the moment he swung, Junbei rode the outgoing soundwaves of his radar, turning intangible, he managed to circle behind Kaz, whose blade now smashed into the ground. Kaz, unable to use Kenbunshoku Haki, made up for this weakness by using his immensely sharp eyes, picking up Tier 7 movements was a basic capability, so when Junbei circled around him, he'd merely watch for the direction the man bolted off in. However, he didn't calculate for Junbei's intangibility, so though he'd follow Junbei's movements to his right flank, by the time his body fully faded into it's intangible state, he'd lost the Yonko. At exact moment Kaz's blade broke into the floor, Junbei counterstroke by slamming his Blitz Sticks against the man's lower back, the Yonko's impact crushed the man's Lumbar Vertebrae, causing Kaz to scream out in excruciating pain, losing the strength in his limbs. "ARGGHH!" Kaz shouted, flapping forward, circling around with his wings to face Junbei, Kaz suction his mouth inward, spitting three of his spitballs, towards Junbei's shoulder-blades. Though, the techniques weren't strong enough to break his shoulders, the force pressed the Yonko backwards, creating distance between the two. "Fishman Karate - Spit Bullets!" Kaz declared.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 708
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

10[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

"So, tell me about yourself, Its nice to know who im beating up aft..." The frog had begun to ask, but alas it would seem that the man whom she was fighting was not much of a talker. He had charged, and his face, his face showed he was determined, it showed that he was completely fixated on the task. She had already understood the guys attack style, having seen it many times before, The frog knew it was hasshoken. Staying on the defensive would do no good here. She had to perfectly avoid attacks, or counter them quickly. Her buso haki would be vital here, to protect not only her outer shell, but her insides as well. Shockwaves where annoying things. Both being clad in armour, they would attack, fists flew as each other tried to land blows that would decimate the other, legs were brought up to block or to make quick dodges. The speed the two where going at would be almost impossible to follow, their entire bodies blurring in and out of motion, only appearing when they went into a deadlock, struggling for power. Both grinding their teeth.

It was during this deadlock where first blood was drawn, the two where struggling, hasshoken had been used but struggled to cause damage through the buso haki of the frog, though he could not infuse his strikes with shockwaves, the frog had been stunned that his physical capabilities had not been able to shatter the Buso haki of his opponent, the two ken users where also anticipating each and every move, if they felt they could not risk blocking, they avoided. It was a fight so intense that the ground shook with each clash. As Hao met Hao, lightning erupted around the duo, each one trying to influence the other, trying to make the other bend to their will. But the clash was not ending any time soon, except......

The Hasshoken user would find himself flying across the air, skidding across the ground, only to recover quickly, wiping the blood from his nose. The reverbing croak that came from the frogs mouth had done its job, put distance between them, while at the same time, it had shown who was superior. "Didn't see that coming now did ya" The frog said, ribbiting at the end of her sentence. "not bad, but thats the only strike you'll get" his opponent uttered as he struck the ground with his foot, shockwaves pouring from the soles of his feet forcing the ground to erupt around them, causing the frog to be unbalanced, SHIT she thought as the hasshoken users fist connected with his jaw, buso helped defend, but the force caused the neck to jut to the sound, the hasshoken empowered it to the point where the frog was sent flying into the near by wall.....why was it always the fucking wall.   

11[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Riding the force of the spit bodied bullets, Junbei's feet slid backwards against the ground, pushing him towards the staircase Kaz had originally launched himself from. The internal targetting nature of the Fisherman Karate Skills bypassed Junbei's Seastone tough skin but his innards, blessed with the composition due to genetical enhancements, mirroed his organs and bones to that of Adam's Treasure wood, only leaving his shoulder's stiff momentarily. Using his wings to navigate, Kaz circled around turning to face the Songbird once again. Elongation of his fangs kept the Songbird on guard, his next movement was swift, similar to Soru. Kaz appeared directly in front of Junbei, making no movement but direct eye contact with the Songbird, however, direct gaze with Kaz was a dread mistake."What's wrong... Yonko... Can't move? Kekeke..." Kaz laughed. Lore goes that those who make eye contact with a vampire are frozen by a magical paralysis. As strong willed and fearless as you are... This power isn't premised on either. It's a blessing given to me from my Mythical Zoan. The rarest of Devil Fruit." Kaz said braggadociously. "Rishi Rishi... Well this is interesting." Junbei declared.

The Yonko's usually joking demeanour faded as Kaz face jerked downward towards his neck, opening his mouth, Kaz sunk his teeth into Junbei's skin, breaking through to his veins and pillaging the Songbird's blood. As he took the first suction, the broken bones in Kaz back began to regenerate almost instantly, the broken fragments shooting out of his lower back in the most grotesque way. Losing consciousness, the Yonko's eyes began to fade but he knew he'd have to break away, Kaz's teeth sinking into his skin much like an anchor trapped beneath the sandy floor. Coating his tonfa in electricity, Junbei rammed his Zen Atama into the vampires jaw, the contact not only broke Junbei free, but fractured the man's jaw upon contact. As the electricity seeped into Kaz's body, the man found himself frozen. The moment Kaz noticed his body was charged full of electricity, Junbei had already taken further precautions closing his eyes. "Hungry Ghosts Realm - Lei Gongs Valor."   the Yonko declared.

Convulsing from the electricity, Kaz trembled from the electrical currents flushing his body. "Did you know... when the God's clashed... Lightning was the mightest of the elements next to the seas, Rish Rishi. If I only relied on my body or my Devil Fruit like you do... I'd be dead many times over." Junbei declared stumbling backwards a few inches onto the floor."That's a cute ability. Draining my stamina and healing yourself. Not to mention your teeth piercing my skin... It was perfect to be honest." Junbei stated. Rising to his feet, Junbei sheathed his tonfa, placing hand against the man's chest, feeling for the pulsation of his heart beat.

Once he achieved the frequency at which his heart vibrated at, Junbei resonated a counter frequency of sound waves, pulsating against his chest. In an instant, Kaz heart had disintegrated. As the light faded from his eyes, the Yonko who'd have to hover slightly off the ground to reach his chest, pushed the man backwards causing his body to hit the floor, reverting back to his human form. As the life faded from his eyes, Junbei landed onto the ground. "I guess this gives me the new title... The Vampire Slayer of Gubo. Rishi Rishi." Junbei said grinning. Breathing rapidly, the Auburn Songbird dropped onto the floor gasping for air. "If he'd drained anymore of my blood, It'd be in deep trouble." Junbei commented before closing his eyes, still awake, the Yonko would expand his aura outward, keeping track of the Frog and Kaz's follower. It'd be at this moment that Kaz's death would become apparent to Link. How would this effect the man's performance against the Frog?

✎Notes:
✉ words: 635
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

12[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

A hand flapped uselessly at the amphibians side, blood trickled from her mouth. What had been damaged now, was it her kidneys? Her lungs? an intestine or maybe two. The bones in her hand had been shattered, The buso covering it had finally caved in. Blood trickled down both of her arms, though not all of it belonged to her. The two had pushed each other to their limits quicker than anticipated, They where slower now, blood loss would do that to you, stamina had been over exerted, maintaining buso was near impossible, the two had pushed each haki to the limit. This would be evident in the environment, scorch marks from lightning had littered the place, the eart had contorted and bent around the fighters when they had halted movement. Rocks rose into the air as if gravity had been negated. The environment was completely torn up. Yet the two stood strong, despite injury.

The Hasshoken user had also sustained fierce injury, his right eye lay upon the ground somewhere, having been plucked out by the frog,  his right arm was also useless, the frog having pierced through the nerves and tendons, eliminating it from this battle. Though then again her own left arm had seen better days, the ringing within her ears, the blood pouring from the right one had yet to come to an end. "I DIDNT REALIZE, WE'D BE THIS EVENLY MATCHED" the frog said, though each word required a deep breath after, making the sentence broken, taking a lot longer. "Nor did I, but I assure you, only I will walk" FINALLY, she had got this man to speak, but uhm. "WHAT, SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU" The frog said. Which apparently was the wrong thing to say, for the hasshoken user took this as a challenge.

The thing that Hilda was surprised about, was that she had cut him with her hands, her poison was injected into him directly. Yet he did not show any signs of falling, any sign of allowing the poison to take him. Did he have some ability? Or was he simply pushing his body by will power. No matter, once again the duo met in the middle, though neither of them able to call upon their buso haki it seems. IT became a dance, each person struggling to avoid the others strike, knowing that even a single hit could be the end. The movements where sluggish, evading became less flashier, more scrambling along the ground or rolling. The breathing of the duo was much harder, yet neither of them could find an opening, until. Her Ken had de-activated a while ago, she had been using her keen eye sight to try to predict where the opponents attack was going to be. IT had never occured to her that Link had kept his Ken active, taking down his Buso and Hao early to maintain his sensory capability. But he hadn't even been focusing it on her.

N...o the way his mouth moved was easy to make out, whatever happened, it was the reason for Hilda's win, for the hasshoken users death. Her hand shot out, piercing the body, shooting directly through the heart, which was also pierced, dangling upon the finger of the frog. Her good ear close to the mans mouth, even now he was still speaking. "Master, how could you die" it was as if his entire body had yet to realize his heart was no longer there. A grunt escaped him as she tore her hand from him, he fell, death quickly taking him. So Junbei already dealt with the vampire. Had he really been so weak that the vampire could be killed that quickly? Link had taken all of her energy, every single bit to defeat, she was already exhausted from the previous battles but even then. This man.......he was something special, if he had not been distracted by the death of his master......Hilda wasn't sure if she would have been able to win.  

13[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Junbei's eyes pressed close, the images of Isabella's death flickered into his mind. It was the day a part of Junbei died as well, his need to isolate himself from others had faded. A lingering hurt still hung over his heart, whether it be the complex nature of her lie, the extent she went with the World Government in arms to protect him or the looming threat of his family history becoming public knowledge. Now, in this moment of silence, the thoughts stuck in the back of the Yonko's mind surfaced, all at once, he drowned in a sea of memories. A younger version of the Yonko stooped over, poking him in his face, annoying him to the point where he woke up. "UGHH." Junbei exclaimed. "Hey wake up."  The younger Songbird said scolding him. "Five more minutes Charlotte... I promise."  Junbei exclaimed reaching for nonexistent sheets to pullover his head. Noticing they're was no sheets, Junbei shot up to a seated position. In front of him was a hallucination of the younger him, however, he'd still have his left eye in tact. "Is this another one of my mental breaks... It's been awhile. Rishi Rishi..."  Junbei exclaimed. "Possibly. I wouldn't call this much of a break though. I've just came to remind you of a song you've long forgotten."  The younger Junbei commented. "Song? That I knew as a child?"  Junbei inquired. "Mhm. You remember it well too... You'll need it in the coming conflicts. Now go. Hilda and the others need you."  The Younger Junbei concluded.

Meanwhile, on another side of Gubo Tunnels, Nico and Octavia finished up on their fight, it ended almost in an instant. Moments after Junbei took off, Nico combined both the Heat Dial and Breath Dial in unity to wipe out fifteen of the thirty incoming attackers. "Shit. Strong fuckers. Oi! Wani!" Nico shouted. Dashing from the hallways of the adjacent tunnel, Wani's mouth scooped up five of the running warriors, munching them to bits of human chunks at the force of his jaws. With only five cult members that remained now stood looking up to the twenty foot tall Octavia, who glared down menacingly. "Hi. Boys." Octavia said grinning.

Getting up from his sleeping position inside of the manor, Junbei rushed to check on the Frog, the sight before his eyes left him speechless, the Frog's arm was crippled. Walking over to the Frog, Junbei reached for his cursed tonfa, Vitas. Pressing Vitas against the woman's wound and his shoulder, both of the warriors bodies glowed a bright golden color, the severity of the Frogs wounds was reduced by three wound tiers but it'd take awhile to reverse the effects. "You look like shit Hilda. Rishi Rishi." Junbei exclaimed. Smiling, "Let's get out of here. The Vampire is dead. I just want to sleep and I need a pen and some paper, I got an old song I need to compose." Junbei declared. From this day forward, The Songbird's would be known as the Vampire Slayers of Gubo. And as this arc closes, back on the Dutchman, Charlotte's log adjusted, scrambling for her maps, the next location became obvious. "Heh... It looks like we can't avoid Oceanus any longer. Two years... I'm finally going back to the New World. I wonder... How my daughter is doing... Jasmine."  Charlotte stated.

Exit.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 558

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

14[Task/Arc] Upper Management II Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Upper Management II Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

"SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE TO FIGHT HARD FOES, NOT MYTHICAL VAMPIRES" The Frog said grinning, her good hand holding her shattered arm. She would breath in as her arm was bathed in golden light. Bones seemed to slowly fix themselves, she couldnt move it, though the pain wasn't as severe as it had been. The ringing in her ear continued, though it had softened she still couldn't hear properly from that side. "He was strong, way stronger than I anticipated. Hasshoken, its a difficult thing to defend against, he was on par with every aspect of me, no......he was better, he was stronger, faster. If there wasn't that small opening, you might have returned to a different out come" The frog said, leaning down and closing Links eyes. His heart lying a few feet from him,  the battlefield was completely distorted, changed for eternity. "i'll remember him" Hilda said as she sighed.

Turnign to Junbei the frog would smile. "Guess this means we can finally move on right, I need to get stronger, faster, taking Oceanus like this....its impossible" she said biting her lip as she did so. IT was hard to say, that she was weaker than the yonko, hell it had been proven that Junbei was superior to her. He had wiped out this mythical vampire in seconds, where as she had almost been bested. She needed to enhance her techniques, she needed to become much stronger than she already was. "No more hiding for me anymore. I think its time the World knew the name Hilda Valentina, I think its time they knew that I am the Frog." the amphibian zoan user uttered as she looked to the Yonko, "I found your weaknesses" she said to the Yonko. "for as long as im on this crew, they won't be exploited. I'll protect your back for as long as you need to push forward, When the songbird pirates return to the new world, we will show the world that the new contender for King of the Pirates has arrived." Hilda said, punching her good arm into the air.

Even though she was exhausted, she would push on, Octavia and Nico would be somewhere near by and then they needed to get back to their ship. IT had been sometime since they traversed the sea, and to be honest the strange feeling of Gubo had spooked the frog, to the point where she never wanted to return to the place.

[/exit]  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum