One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Knuckles Shi[Completed]
Today at 8:47 pm by Bojack

» Some Real Golden Support Skills Right Here
Today at 7:27 pm by Bojack

» Staff Request|Skills
Today at 7:21 pm by Peeper

» Storm Style
Today at 7:00 pm by acesburned

» Defense of Yotsuba Island (Middle)[Arc][Open]
Today at 6:45 pm by Peeper

» Staff Request|Misc
Today at 6:39 pm by Peeper

» Cursed Wheel
Today at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Yuko Ichihara [Event] (Wip)
Today at 5:15 pm by Venus

» Making the Band
Today at 3:25 pm by Bojack

Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Divine

Our users have posted a total of 61197 messages in 8022 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Blockbuster Mark II : Lightning's Fear on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Name: The Blockbuster Mark II : Lightning's Fear
Tier: 4
Capacity Limit: 250 (can I have more here? Help me with this boyos)
Type: On Water; Galleon
Description: The Blockbuster Mark II : Lightning's Fear is a Galleon looking marine type ship. It has the normal colour schedule on the outside (the body) of the ship that marines usually do, being white and marine blue with heavy indications of different types of greens. On the main sail out of three the marine sign is present as well as the text of "Dooperman" to indicate who's arriving.

It has 10 rooms total. On the backside of the ship a room where the helm is located, a cabin of sorts with two floors. The first one has the kitchen in it, and the other, upper floor has the helm and all the navigational equipment in it as well as quite a huge den den mushi that is used for communication to be able to speak to people all over the world essentially, it is also equipped with a white den den mushi to secure the line..

On the lower deck there are 8 rooms. Going from the front of the ship to the back (where the entrance to down below is) it starts of with the captains chambers, it has a big proud red carpet on the floor as well as having bookshelves almost serve as walls all around the cabin. It has a desk right in front of the entrance with a formidable chair made out of black leather standing by it. Then right outside of it are two cells that are made to keep any prisoners they might find / take in  locked in there as well as being supervised by Sara herself as she usually keeps her door open where the hallway goes past the cells, making them quite easy to spot. The other two rooms after that on the sides are made for her shipwright and her navigator respectively, both of them have blue carpet floors and bookshelves making up the walls filled with information about the forementioned occupation. The other two rooms are docking stations that has a gate out towards the sea where specially created personal vehicles can be stored for dispersion later on. The last room in the ship (The one which is the furthest back as well as the one that has the gateway up to the kitchen and the main floors) is quite the simply chamber, one filled with hammocks and small little places dedicated to the main people that make up the squad, the grunts.

Other than that it has walkable space behind the navigational room as well so there can always be sight on potentially dangerous foes getting close.

There is a portion of the walls of the ship that are hollow for a special mechanism that the shipwrights working on the ship had built in, which is that when Sara commands it the shipwright and navigator press two buttons simultaneously making a part of the main deck ascend revealing cannons and ways to get up to them. It is as if they pop out of the floors ready to be used. When they are ready to be sheathed the navigator and shipwright press the buttons a second time to make them descend below the ship again.

Speed: 30 knots
Hull: Iron
Body: Wood
Artillery Limit: 125
Artillery Slots Owned: 0
Artillery: N/A
Upgradable: Yes
Den Den Mushi: N/A
Domesticated Yes
Link to Purchase or Creation: Want it approved first before buying, as well as knowing the price so I know how much beli to get (I like to be prepared you see).

As I am a Vice Admiral soon (hopefully), the free tier 4 ship thing will need to be thought of, thus 15 mil is off the price right?

Last edited by nuxxon on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 7 times in total

View user profile
gonna have to write out the appearance of it

View user profile
Was 100% that I did but it seems not, there we go at least! The thing with the main deck ascending to allow for cannon fire isn't needed and can be cut if you don't see how that would work / If I need a gear head or something for it.

View user profile

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

If you want more capacity you need to lower the speed and vice versa.

Everything is free as long as it stays to iron/wood but you need to purchase those 125 "Artillery Slots Owned"

View user profile
Oh alright, thanks Kincaid, so does that mean that the den dens and the domestication / upgrade features are free and on the house then? Removed the artillery slots for now.

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Current Log Pose Points : 21/27

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

Ah sorry, forgot about the DDMs. The domestication is fine, but you will have to buy the regular and white DDM.

View user profile
Removed the DDMs and stroke the mention of it in appearance in case I'm adding it later (Which I tots will), when can this be approved? :p (And why are you here with your godly powers when you could be approving my dear character? lol)

View user profile
Bump ero bumperey

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile
Bump bump

Down Below

Everything Sara:

Updates:

Ship:

NPCs:
View user profile

10 Re: The Blockbuster Mark II : Lightning's Fear on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Elpheba

Marines
Marines

In future you'll need to price ships etc yourself, but i'll link everywhere to show you where.

So artillery you have 0 slots so thats no moneyz

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6084-artillery-shop but would be here

everything else here

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6083-transportation-shop

Free ships can't be upgradable btw. they remain the tier they are for their lives.

but yeah looks fine [VA means this is free and you have everything else free so thats it. FREEEE]

approved

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum