One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 12:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 12:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 12:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 12:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kami Buso Perk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:21 am

Armament Field Grants the user the ability to summon forth Buso haki independent of ones own body and cover whatever they wish. The amount of items or objects that they can therefore cover is dependant on the Gift of Arms trait. Starting at one item. Haki rank determines the size of her "field"

D-rank - 10 meter diameter
C-rank - 15 meter diameter
B-rank - 20 meter diameter
A-rank - 25 meter diameter
S-rank - 30 meter diameter
SS-rank - 40 meter diameter

Fluid Armament: Fluid Armament is incredibly useful and works with in conjunction with certain fruits. This allows the user to enhance their devil fruits capabilities with Buso while retaining the flexibility and capabilities of their fruit. An example of this would be the Ori Ori No Mi. This fruit allows you too phase through an opponent while binding them. The user would be capable of doing so, while clad in buso, the added effect. Techniques used in conjunction gain buso effects themselves, allowing the user to no longer need to be in direct contact with the items to maintain the buso's effect.

Last edited by Khalifa Matías on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Kami Buso Perk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Khalifa Matías wrote:Armament Repulsion: Khalifa's buso haki has always been unique, upon awakening such haki she soon found herself fighting another user of the application. Though no matter how the two tried to fight one another they could not, it seemed as though Khalifa's buso haki has the unique ability to passively repel the armament haki of others, making it impossible for those with armament to touch or damage her with it. Now if Khalifa has a stronger haki level or 20% more EP than the person who is challenging her, Khalifa is able to actively "deter" her repelling buso to allow her to strike a foe. The same can effectively be said for foes. If the foe has a stronger haki level OR 20% more Ep than her, then they can bypass the repulsion. kay reword this whole thing. omit the flavor of text/back story. not understanding the concept of "repelling" someones haki or w.e. this is saying.

Fluid Armament: Fluid Armament is incredibly useful, you see what it does, is allows the user to retain all passives perks? of buso while utilising and enhancing their devil fruits. Used in conjunction with the Ori Ori No Mi, the user is able to while buso is active phase through an opponents body why can u phase through someone with buso haki? don't see the real relation, that's logia powers and ensnare them, or enhance their attacks with buso that retain their effects, while leaving not only the opponent in a cage or bind of some sort, but an opponent in a cage or bind enhanced by Buso armament, thus eliminating Logia or other fruit users from escaping. can u just word this to say Ori Ori no mi Skills can be augmented with buso haki and all the perks u've purchased? i think that's what it's trying to say but i'm not sure cuz the wording is a bit weird for me

View user profile

3 Re: Kami Buso Perk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:06 pm

hopefully thats better.

4 Re: Kami Buso Perk on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Khalifa Matías wrote:Armament Field Grants the user the ability to summon forth Buso haki independent of ones own body and cover whatever they wish. The amount of items or objects that they can therefore cover is dependant on the Gift of Arms trait. Starting at one item. Haki rank determines the size of her "field" On my first read I thought this was exactly like the perk that allows you to infuse Buso to items/weapons. Are you saying this allows the user to look at an object within this "field" and infuse it with Buso from a distance? Just want to clarify before I approve or anything.

D-rank - 10 meter diameter
C-rank - 15 meter diameter
B-rank - 20 meter diameter
A-rank - 25 meter diameter
S-rank - 30 meter diameter
SS-rank - 40 meter diameter

Fluid Armament: Fluid Armament is incredibly useful and works with in conjunction with certain fruits. This allows the user to enhance their devil fruits capabilities with Buso while retaining the flexibility and capabilities of their fruit. An example of this would be the Ori Ori No Mi. This fruit allows you too phase through an opponent while binding them. The user would be capable of doing so, while clad in buso, the added effect. Techniques used in conjunction gain buso effects themselves, allowing the user to no longer need to be in direct contact with the items to maintain the buso's effect.

View user profile

5 Re: Kami Buso Perk on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:53 am

Yeah, thats the jist of it, able to create haki on things that arent connected to her body in someway.

View user profile

6 Re: Kami Buso Perk on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Okay 1/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum