One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Step 2  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Step 2  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Step 2  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Step 2  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Step 2  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Step 2  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Step 2  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Step 2  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Step 2  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Step 2  Empty Step 2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Tasks:

Word Count: 00/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"The ships come sailing in. The ships come sailing in. And now my work begins. And now my work begins." Stede would say as he watched the the sun rising in the horizon, and not only that. But also watching as a fleet of ships would begin to be seen in the distance. Stede with his above human perception would be able to see them all, as if they were right in front of him. When in fact they were miles away still, little dots in the eyes of others. Stede also was using binoculars.

He was pumped as they could finally get to building and off of this sandy place. He was tired of the sand honestly, really tired of it. He hasn't even found anyone here that he wanted to fight, as everyone he met was missing that key element of a fighter. They all were soft and cheap, and people he just couldn't rock with or throw hands with. It irritated him a lot. Three people that could've showed him a lot got him hype for nothing, and he'd probably just kill them next time he saw them. As they weren't at a level to join him nor at a level to keep him entertained and just deserved to die. And Stede would then seep into his thoughts.

Stede bonnet a few years ago never seen himself where he was now. He was a basic kid that also was a up and coming Shipwright, until his Master Dappadonna returned into his life. A  person well known for being a killer his highest notoriety coming from him killing the ex-Rear Admiral Derous whilst he was in Impel Down. And also by turning himself into Impel down and killing the Warden. After that he had left to the New World for some time and did many of things but only one mattered. And that was him stealing a Devil Fruit from a Yonko, the Yami Yami no mi. Dappadonna didn't make it out of that unscathed though, as he was gravely injured. But he was able to make it back to paradise to find Stede, his student. Giving the boy the fruit and telling him to train with it, and that was the first decent of Stede. As he was someone that always went overboard at times, and when he trained he did. His home Island being something he completely obliterated due to not controlling his powers.  His first strike which gave him a bounty. His goal wasn't even to harm anyone, but to just get stronger. But he felt it within him. He felt that his Devil Fruit changed his body from the inside and made him more ferocious. And at this point in time in his life he let it consume him. The tattoos on his body showing that he was into something different. The marks of a strange cult that he will see when he enters the New World.

'Master those tasks that you've given me will be complete, I promise you this. And I will show everyone that what you've gave me puts me on top of the food chain.' Stede would think to himself as he left his thoughts of his passed, as the ships were not close enough to be seen by anyone on the shore. His Haki having been put to it's limits before he had even seen them, as he didn't want anyone to get in his way. And he would strike out with his most powerful attack if anyone that he didn't care for entered this area at all, and in range of his attack. And he also would prepare his mode to make sure to get rid of them. As what Stede was planning right now was something that he would not sit by idly and let anyone ruin, as he didn't have any time for that bullshit. He wasn't going to be nice like he usually is and will pull out all the stops, no one would touch him. And no one will touch anything that he wanted. As his darkness could and would consume all things. Black Caesar the Shichibukai that, believed, he was passed that of even Admiral and Yonko would not take kindly to any nuisances.

He would stand up from the chair he sat on, as the first ship would dock. Their size being even bigger than that of a Marine warship, and it packed even more fire power. As that cargo was valuable and those supplying it also didn't play any games about their merchandise.

Word Count: 762/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"STEDE!" A loud female voice would come from the lead ship, as it docked. Stede and his groups were able to build a dock and small work area before the ships had arrived, it being their practice before the ship. They had to start over a few times as Stede wouldn't let them put up anything shitty, as they needed the perfect work place. Stede would get into a fighting position after hearing his voice called, as he knew who it was. Those around him would get nerves, as this was the first time he got into such a stance around them. And they also began to feel some strange presence around him.

"Oh, shit!" A few would scream out, which got the others attention. In total there were around twenty grunts within the vicinity of Stede. But these two are the only ones that noticed what he was doing. As they were slacking off and just waiting for him to turn around for them to start working. They also where twin Brother and very close. They do have the nickname Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, from how they act.

"What is going on!?! What is going on!?!" Someone named Hakim would say as he looked up from his work. He was just putting some nails down on the ground, cause he messed up wen first told to do this. And Stede told him to redo them before going on to something else. He was confused as he knew how to nail something in, as Stede taught him, and he was feeling some type of way when he was told to redo it.

"W-we gotta get out of here, man! We gotta go!" Alice would say along with a few others, scared when they saw Stede in his stance. A few began to shake and look to each other for confort, as they didn't want to die. They didn't know how Stede fought and from the rumors just thought that he would destroy everything all around them.

"Stop being bitches! Stede told us we are Men now!" Tweelde Dee said as he got into a fighting stance. He wasn't going to just stand there without helping his leader, Stede. He was also going to fight, even though he didn't know how, and he wanted the others to do the same. As they have been working hard to build this place and should defend it with Stede, it was only right.

"I'm Women." Alice would blurt out in response to Tweedle Dee. Just to be a smart ass really. As she was on the same level of intelligence as  the Brothers.

"You know what I mean!" TweedleDee would say as he would snap at her, as he didn't want to hear that bullshit right now. It was time to act, not bitch.

"Does she know? Does she really?" Tweedle Dum would say. As they she didn't know, and he knew that. So that had to be made clear right now.  

"Wow, look at this guy here."

"So fucking sexist."

"OH. MY. GOD. Shut the fuck up."

"Stede said cussing too much shows how dumb you are."

"He cusses more than use."

"He also said he is a exception to that rule."

"Didn't he say no one is a exception to rules, even those that make them."

"He also said he is a exception to that rule."

"Guys that lady just jumped down."

"Hush, we are having a discussion here!"

"But g-"

"Shut up!"

"ALL OF YOU GO DO SOME WORK!" Stede would say, butting in. They were getting on his last damn nerve, and could be doing something better with their time then just sitting there going back and forth about dumb shit. Stede would lower his fists though as the Women that called his name had jumped down and instead of attacking him, hugged him at the waste. As she was half the size of Stede.

"YES SIR!" They all would say in unison as they rushed away.

The Group Stede had trained have come out of their shell, and many picked up his bad habits. Being loud, obnoxious, crude, and just ignorant of things. It was weird but also a good thing as they still worked hard besides that, and were honestly Stede's biggest fans now. The oldest being thirty whilst the youngest was sixteen, so they were all still pretty young.

Word Count: 1,495/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Sign all of these damn papers, Stede-boy. Cause these aren't going to be free this time, you shitty brat." The Women would say to Stede as she would remove a stack of papers from her satchel. She looked aggravated which made no sense, Stede planned on paying them back for the favor. Just not right now.

"Okay, I'll have to read over it though. So follow me to the main work house, I also want your take on my schematics for this ship."  Stede would say not being aggressive as she was. He knew that was how she was though, so he didn't make it a big deal. Not just anyone would be able to speak to him in anyway either, just her and a few others. As that is how much respect he had for them. If someone else had done this Stede might've gotten so mad he would've killed that person's family. And have them watch as he did so, before killing them. Stede was that type of person now. As the life of being labeled a pirate has forced him to pick up some horrible traits. He wished he could get rid of them. And has been making it a effort to stay out of combat. Well, until he sees someone he just can't avoid. As people that where on his level had to fight Stede, that was just how it was. Like is Stede stood before Oceanus right now he would have to fight. Not caring about his title of being the Pirate King but because that 'Monster' was said to be at the top of the food chain at this moment. And Stede couldn't allow himself to be looked down on by such a creature.

Why Stede does not refer to Oceanus to being  just a Fishman but a actual monster was because he was. Oceanus was something that could destroy the majority of the world, alone. But with his access to someone dangerous, a powerful weapon, and his army of devoted followers he was in a whole 'nother category compared to everyone else. Even thinking of it right now was getting Stede excited and his heart was racing, as he wanted to fight that man so bad. But not only him there was two other people that he wanted to fight just as equally. That being two Yonko that he just knows he can take. The Strongest Human and the Greatest Gentleman.

He would be brought back to reality though once he felt a sting in the back of his head. Being hit by none other than the Women he was with. "Hey! Stop spacing out! Are we here or not?" She would ask as Stede stood in front of the building. He though didn't open it up though, even with them being here for a minutes.

"My bad, my bad. Come in." Stede would say as he would open the door, as it wasn't locked. There where no locked doors here to be exact. As Stede didn't fear anything being stolen from this place they have created. As they were all one unit and someone sneaking in here would be impossible. And even if they did they wouldn't know how to get anything as things weren't in places that they should be. Just because Stede liked it that way. They would walk into the building and Stede would place the stack of papers he held on the table in the center of the room. The Women would sit at that same table, crossing her legs as she sat in a chair.

Stede would walk over to the far corner and search around, this room wasn't more than five meters, 5x5x5. But it was filled with things like tools and what not. Suddenly though he would bring out a large rolled up blueprint. He would then sit down at the table the stack of papers where, sitting across from the Women. He would place the blueprint on the table and reach over to grab the stack of paper. "You have a writing utensil I can borrow? Mona?" Stede would ask.

Mona would scuff at his request and pull two from between her breasts. She didn't have pockets to carry anything and the satchel had other things in it. "These the blueprints?" Mona would ask him as she grabbed and unrolled them.

"Yup. I want your help going over them though, as I might've made a mistaken on some parts." Stede would as he would being to read the papers he was given. Not taking his time but not reading too fast that he wouldn't be able to understand what he was signing. Mona would too involved with the blueprint to give Stede a response, completely captivated by them.

'Is he serious?!!? Here I was he was going to be building the World Government a fleet, because he is their dog now. But that isn't the case at all. He wants a to make a ship this large....unbelievable. This is the Stede that I used to admire. But there are a few thing she left out.....just as he usually does.' Mona would think to herself as she would begin to mark certain areas and put something else right next to her mark. The mistakes Stede made are the same ones he made when they were little. She would always have to fix them.

Word Count: 2,393/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Flash Back

"STEDE! Master said never put it on there like that!" A Young Mona, around ten, would say as she would push Stede aside, Stede being the same age. Right now they were just building some cart, but Stede was messing up. He though, not knowing to Mona, was doing it on purpose. As he knew what he was doing, he just wanted to get a rise out of her. She would do it correctly and they both would begin to take care of the building together.  

"Thanks Mona!" Stede would tell her as they both sat on the ground covered in sweat, clothes dirty as well. It was a hot day to do this, but the sun was going down now. So, everything was alright. They would take a break by eating a snack before, and when they finished the moon would be in the sky.

"Stede... are you messing up on purpose? Or are you seriously struggling? Cause out of everyone in the class you and I are at the top, but when we are assigned something together you mess up? So what is the big idea? HMMM?" Mona would say as he would look over at him, as she was getting to a point right now. She didn't mind helping him at all, she was really just making conversation.

"Because, I want you to shine brighter than me Mona. Everyone always thinks i'm the best, for some reason. When I am really not. You are. So when we work together if I make you shine more, by struggle myself, they will change their perception of us." Stede would say as he would lay flat now on the ground and look up at the sky.

Mona would blush as she didn't expect him to say that. She didn't have a crush on him, nor did he have one on her. If anything you could say they were like the best of friends. He told her everything and she told him everything. "oooh! How noble of you, Stede!" She would say jokingly.

"Hehe!" Stede would stand to his feet, grabbing a wrench. "Well! As someone aiming to be King I must always be kind to my subjects!" And he would strike a pose, have the wrench pointed outward like a sword.

"Ha! Now you want to be a King? What happened to be a Admiral?" Mona would tell him not understanding what dreams Stede had.

"Oh yeah! Well I can do both!" Stede would say as he would plop back down on the ground.

"Why not be a pirate like other kids want to be." Mona would tell him.

"No." Stede would say. "Pirates are the lowest of the low! I wouldn't mind fighting people though across the seas." Stede would say to her.

"But what if you become a pirate or well get a bounty because you fight so much?" She would ask him actually curious.

"Well, if I join the Marines I could be fine. Protection from the World Government is the best, Mother says. " Stede would add in.

"Well, I guess. We should get going though. That Noble Master told us to make this for should be glad with the job we did." Mona would tell him.

"What is the rush? Not like Master is going to share the profits with us anyway." Stede would say as he would stand to his feet and begin to push the cart.

Word Count: 2,967/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Flash Back II

A couple years later around the age of sixteen Stede would have made his name known on the Island of Water Seven. A place that many famous Shipwrights came from. Mona also was able to make a name for herself, but not as big as Stede. They both though would go into business with each other at this age, to make more money then when they were under their Master. Even hiring him a few weeks after putting him out of business. There though was no ill will between them all after that. Around this time Stede also would meet some strange guy that went by the name Dappadonna, or just Donna. He was a strange looking guy and extremely mysterious.  

"Eh? So you can't pay us for the ship you ordered?" Mona would ask. Pissed off at Donna for.

"I'm greatly sorry. I'll repay you all some other way, as I need the ship to head off and do a job." Donna would tell them both. They all where within a office right now, Mona sitting down as Stede stood in the corner.

"You piece of shit! You think we'd let you just leave without paying? or putting in any workd for what you had us make!?! YOU OWN ME YOUR LIFE NOW!" Mona would tell him as she slammed her fist on the ground.

"Relax, Mona. We can strike up a payment plan. But, first you must give me your word you'd pay us back. Also, tell us what job will pay this whole ship off anyway? Sounds sketchy to me." Stede would say this being the first time he would butting in to the conversation.

"I am a Assassin and I am heading to take out a target. But, I lost my ship when I arrived here, and will need another one. " Donna would say, not hiding his job title at all.

"Assassin ay? Forget what I said before" Stede would walk over to Donna now, and stand only inches away from the sitting man. "Fight me and win and you can have the ship! But, if you lose you will work for me for the rest of your life." Stede would say giving out his offer.

"Very well." Donna would tell him as he stood up. Not understanding the small teen at all, as he couldn't possibly be strong. He couldn't even stand toe to toe with him. Donna was a trained assassin that worked even for the Revolutionaries.

"Stede! What the hell! Just go with the first decision, this new one is fucking dumb!" Mona words would fall on death ears as Stede and Donna would already head outside. Many people saw Stede with his shirt off and knew what was going down. Their boss was about to throw down with someone. The usual busy shipyard was quite as no one was working, but rather watching a fight about to being. They would all surround Stede and Donna and would start erupting in cheers. Some placing bets and some cheering for who they wanted to win, the majority being for Stede.

"One-hundred million on the stranger." Mona would say, pissed at Stede so much she hoped he lost.

"So you want to use weapons? Or just our bodies?" Stede would ask as he got into a fighting position. No matter what Donna said Stede wasn't going to use any weapons.

"You mind if I use these marbles?" Donna would ask as he would bring out a small bag of marbles, dumping them in his cupped left hand. There was a large gap between the two fighters, around that of twenty meters.

"Oooh! Aren't you cocky! Use what you like!" Stede would say as he would begin to head toward Donna. Quickly picking up his pace as he charged forward, a smirk on his face. But, he would suddenly stop and duck. And that would cause everyone to go silent. As Stede would now be sweating hard. Only three people saw what happened. That being Donna, Stede, and Mona.

'Stede won't be able to beat this guy.' Mona would think to herself as she watched on. The cheering starting again when Stede would stand up to his feet. What had happened was that Donna had fired a marble outward, at a blurred speed to others around. And if it had hit Stede it might have blinded him, as it was aimed at his eye. But, Stede was able to quickly adjust and duck before it got to that point, and only would be hit above his eye on his forehead. A small amount of blood would begin to drip from that spot as well, but Stede would whip it away before he stood back up. Donna wasn't telling a lie when he said he was a Assassin, as if he used a different weapon Stede would be dead.

"You really are good! Guess I will go all out from the get go....." Stede would begin to bounce in place, as he got into a boxing stance. His eyes on Donna and then suddenly he would being to run toward Donna. Donna would fire another marble but Stede would swat it to the side as he continued to move forward.

'So he is going to keep blocking till he reaches him...wait no! Stede is barely making any ground, he is trying to make the guy run out of ammunition! With that skill he is most likely a Marksmen...but as a assassin he must have other skills. Please be careful Stede.' Mona would say as she watched him. Honestly, she would just give the guy the ship instead of letting him hurt Stede.  

"I was able to count the amount of marbles you had when you dumped them into your hand!" Stede would proclaim as he would have closed the gap between them, now there being only a meter apart. It was time to punish this guy, was Stede's thoughts. he couldn't be good up close, that is why he attacked from afar. This match was Stede's. Stede would think as he would try to connect with a powerful straight. But, soon after he threw his fist he saw something, that struck him with fear. And then he would be flipped and sent flying behind Donna. In all actuality the match was Donnas.

Word Count: 4,025/6,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Mona. Mona." Stede had finished his paperwork, but Mona was still looking over the blueprints. He didn't understand at all what she was doing though, as he had let only a few things for her to correct. As he messed them up on purpose. Though, when walking around her and looking over her shoulder he would see she was actually improving his design. And that would put a large smile on his face.

'Well, it seems the Mother of my Children still lives up to her legend. The Creative Genius Mona.' Stede would say as he would just let her be and head out of the building. Leaving a note of where he was heading off to. He still had a few more things he needed before they could leave this place. He still needed to get everyone to work, as he knew the base wouldn't be changed by Mona.

He would head over to a large pole that had a bell a the top, and he would begin to ring it. This being the first time it has been rung since being made. And then it would be heard. The footsteps of everyone currently here would head over to Stede, and get into a formation. It wasn't like a military formation that much, other than people standing in equal rows. They didn't have to get at attention just be in formation.

"IT IS TIME! EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR STATIONS! SO, BREAK OFF INTO THE GROUPS. THE SHIPS HAVE ALREADY BEEN UNLOADED FOR YOU! SO, THE ONLY JOB YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW IS BUILDING THE BASE. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING THE LEAD OF YOUR GROUP WILL KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, AND IF THEY DON'T SEND SOMEONE TO FIND ME! NOW LET US MAKE HISTORY!" Stede would say as he would say and everyone would quickly being get to work. Two hundred shipwrights all working in unison made it seem as if they were all just one body, which is what Stede wanted. He was glad as he didn't even need to step in right now, not until later.

Stede though would leave, as he would get word from Kisame. It seem he had left his comrade for too long to get a task down on his own, so he would have to go over there himself. It took him around forty minutes to arrive and there he saw the creatures. Two large turtles that trying to snap at Kisame. "I need to just flip them." is all Stede would say to himself. As he knew that there was a beastmaster with Kisame, but he'd not be able to help unless those creatures where neutralized somehow. And being turtles putting them on their backs would be the best way. But there was one more way, even though it was more dangerous.

Stede would run up to one of them and jump in the middle of the two turtles, and spew darkness from his body and onto the ground. Stopping their movements completely. They would begin to sink and as a defense would put their limbs into their shell. They could've just walked out of the range as they had the strentgh to, but they didn't. These animals focused more on defense, but Stede was fine with that. As he would continued to suck them deeper and deeper into the darkness, until they were completely gone.

"STEDE! WHY KILL THEM!?!" Kisame would yell as would be mad. He had to lead them out of the water, which took a day, and now had to fight them while keeping them from heading back into the water. And with Stede coming in here and sucking them all away that pissed him off.

"There are fine! JUST WATCH OUT!" Stede would then have darkness surround him as he would push them out. Like he was taking a large shit. And they would come out on their backs, as well as a lot of sand. They though weren't dead as they weren't in that space for too long. And thanks to their shell they didn't take any real damage. It though was cracked a lot and would need to be fix in some way. Which Stede planned on doing.

"Kisame we need to head to the Capital! The Beast Master can tend to them now without them going crazy. And he can have them head to the port. We have one more thing to do!" Stede would say as he would begin to walk in the direction of the Capital City, Kisame falling close behind. He was tired right now and was drinking from a bottle that was full of water. He didn't understand Stede. The Man could've just did that after Kisame brought them here, as they aren't even native to this Island.

That was a truly quickly way to beat up such beasts, but it was only natural. Stede was above them within the food chain, and it wasn't even as quick as it seemed. These slow creatures got stuck and tried to hide from the L they were going to be given, which caused them to lose. Stede could've fought them another way but he might've got annoyed and just outright killed them. Besides, he had something even bigger he needed to deal with. Something that would be the next best thing to robbing the Casino at Rainbase, since he won't be able to do so. No time to plan and do it the fun way. So, he would head out to see some Pirates that have been making a few waves within the world. Hearing about them a week ago. He hoped that they would be still there, and if not he'd be shitty. But, there was a good chance that they'd not have left yet. As why would they? They are needed for the next stage of Stede's plan.

Skill Name: Black Hole I
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Range: 40m diameter
Speed: 4
Description: The user spreads his darkness over a large area and, much like an actual black hole, swallows up anything he chooses. When swallowed, the person or object is subjected to a large amount of gravity and crushed. This can be used again to forcefully push out anything taken in. Also can be kept up with a upkeep. The user them self aren't able to move faster than Tier 2 speeds while using this skill.

Word Count: 5,007/6,400

8Step 2  Empty Re: Step 2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Step 2  Tumblr_old76u02sd1vj3zbeo1_500

"WE DID IT!" A few Pirates would scream out in unison, cheering about the lick they had just committed. Basking in their glory the best way they knew how.

"HAHAH! RICHES PIRATES WITHIN ALL OF PARADISE!" One would say, his hat signify he was the Captain. He was a large guy, probably double the size of Stede, and beefed up. If Stede would fight someone he'd have to be the first one that he takes out. As there was also a strange feeling coming from that guy, as if he possessed something strong hidden on him.  

"FEAST! FEAST! FEAST! FEAST! FEAST!" One person would start the chant but it would cause a domino affect that would cause others to join in. Sending this area into a up roar. The had set up camp around their ships, a few on board and the rest out. Along with them seemed to be women, maybe from the city, with them that got drawn here for various reasons. Mainly whores here to make a quick buck.

Stede and Kisame would see them, Pirates. Occupying the entire section of the docks that lead to the Capital city. No one planned on bothering them, due to the vast number. Where they were going was no doubt going to be the Capital city. What they planned to do there was of no concern to Stede, what soever.  Or maybe they had just hit a stain on the Capital city and were just about to set sail, but wanted to party it up first. But, Stede did not care at all. He knew what they had as they where like all other Pirates, loud. Even Stede was a person to do such a thing, but he was straying away from that. Moving in silence is the best course of action.

"Do you really want to approach them?" Kisame would say as he followed close behind Stede. Nervous was the Fishman as he didn't want to be around all these Pirates, as he didn't know what they were about.

"We are." Stede would say as be would continue to walk straight. There were tents to each side of him, each having someone within it. But they weren't alone but rather with someone else, or a group of others. He could see the Captain of this group as it was a straight shot from where he was.

"Eh?" Kisame would say as he wanted to turn back. This was a bad idea, and he just knew it. Stede just needed to know it.

"Come on Kisame! Time to live it up a little, we are leaving to Jaya soon! Best way to do it!" Stede would tell Kisame as he would begin to walk over to the large band of Pirates, there had to be over two hundred of them. Fighting them was going to be something Stede might do. Even if he did though he could take them all, as he was darkness. And he could consume all in more than one way. But, lets stop talking about how awesome the man Stede was. As it was time to party harder than anyone ever before. Kisame though was nervous as he didn't want to be involved in this, he was really a fan of Humans though he hung around Stede. As many had wronged him in the passed, and these were the type. And knowing Stede this, stealth, mission would end up with a large conflict that he didn't want to be part of. As he wasn't a fighter, he never liked it. He was someone that would rather guide the ship out of combat, rather into it. But, with Stede as his Captain he'd never be able to steer out of conflict, unless he did it without Stede finding out.

"B-black Caesar..." Someone would mumble to the Captain, his name being Jack. He was nervous and almost overcome with fear, so it was shard just to say those words. The Grunt pointing in the direction of Stede

"What?" Captain Jack would ask as he would turn his attention to where the grunt was pointing. "Fuck....it is Stede." Captain Jack would say as he would almost lose all feeling in his body. He never thought he would see a Shichibukai. He knew Stede used to be here but was told he left months ago.

"Yo!" Stede would say as he would sit down, "I can't believe it. Gold Tooth Jack. Haven't seen you in a yea or two. I see you've gotten yourself a nice little crew here."  Stede would say as he would snatch a drink from the guy he sat next to. Kisame stood right behind Stede. He didn't know Stede knew this guy.

Word Count: 5,794/6,400

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum