One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 2:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 2:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 2:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 2:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Today at 1:47 am by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pero-Pero no Mi on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Pero-Pero Ni Mi (Lick-Lick Fruit)
Skill Set Information: The Pero Pero no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to turn people into candy and eat them, and manipulate candy at will, making the user a Candy Human (キャンディ人間 Kyandi Ningen?). The main strength of this ability is to manipulate candy, the applications for the Pero-Pero are varied and unique. The candy manipulated by the Pero-Pero no Mi becomes very strong, and can take shots from a cannon with ease and not break. And the users manipulation of the candy is so great that they can create complex structures with internal and external moving parts. Allowing a "Candy Human" to create what are essentially mechanical constructs out of nothing but candy.
Passives:

• -
  • -
  • -

Skillset Strengths:

• User can turn people and objects into candy
  • Candy can be manipulated to an extreme degree. Even allowing the user to create mechanical constructs like elevators, or even replicas of entire laboratories.
  • The candy is very durable but also very sticky. Capable of taking hits and but also trapping foes. Obviously the user is immune to the stickiness of their own candy.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• The candy manipulated by the Pero-Pero no Mi is highly susceptible to heat. Due to this all fire skills (Mera-Mera, Diable Jambe, etc..) count as one tier higher against Pero-Pero candy. And more powerful heat-based abilities (Atsu-Atsu, Magu-Magu, etc...) count as 2 tiers higher.
  • The candy also has a weakness to cold-type abilities - such as the Hie-Hie no Mi - such abilities count as 1 tier higher. Due to being able to freeze the candy and make it more fragile.

Notes:

Candy Durability Chart:

Durability of Pero-Pero candy equates to a tier on the Durability chart. This value is reached by adding the users Durability tier with the tier of the skill used, then dividing by 2 and rounding up when necessary. Obviously cant exceed VII.

T3 Durability:

• T1 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Iron.
  • T2 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T3 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.

T4 Durability:

• T1 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T2 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T3 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.

T5 Durability:

• T1 Skills: Attacks that would lightly damage the candy are reduced by 1 stage. The candy is externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T2 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T3 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T4 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.

T6 Durability:

• T1 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T2 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T3 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.
  • T4 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.
  • T5 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.

T7 Durability:

• T1 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Externally as durable as Steel. Internally as durable as Iron.
  • T2 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.
  • T3 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.
  • T5 Skills: Attacks that would partially destroy the candy are reduced by 1 stage, now only lightly damaging them. Attacks that would lightly damage are reduced by 2 stages. Externally as durable as Titanium. Internally as durable as Steel.
  • T6 Skills: All damage to the candy is reduced by two stages; completely destroyed becomes partially destroyed, partially destroyed becomes lightly damaged, and lightly damaged becomes no damage at all. Externally as durable as Seastone and Diamond. Internally as durable as Titanium.

Stickiness Chart:
Completely Stuck means they are unable to move
Partially Stuck means they lose 2 tiers of speed.
Lightly Stuck means they lose 1 tier of speed.

Tier 1:
Completely Stuck - Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 1 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 2 Strength

Tier 2:
Completely Stuck - Tier 1 Strength, Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 2 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 3 Strength

Tier 3:
Completely Stuck - Tier 2 Strength and lower, Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 3 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 4 Strength

Tier 4:
Completely Stuck - Tier 3 Strength and lower, Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 4 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 5 Strength

Tier 5:
Completely Stuck - Tier 4 Strength and lower, Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 5 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 6 Strength

Tier 6:
Completely Stuck: Tier 5 Strength and lower, Inanimate Objects
Partially Stuck - Tier 6 Strength
Lightly Stuck - Tier 7 Strength
Material Destruction:

Tier 1:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Iron
Lightly Damaged - Steel

Tier 2:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Iron and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Steel
Lightly Damaged - N/A

Tier 3:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Iron, Steel and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - N/A
Lightly Damaged - Seastone

Tier 4:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Iron, Steel and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Seastone
Lightly Damaged - Diamond

Tier 5:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Iron, Steel, Seastone and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Diamond
Lightly Damaged - N/A

Tier 6:
Completely Destroyed - Wood, Iron, Steel, Seastone, Diamond and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - N/A
Lightly Damaged - N/A

Attribute Priorities:

• Durability
  • Strength
  • Speed, Perception

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: Candy Wall
Tier: 3
Type Defensive
Range: 30m
Speed: Own
Description: The practitioner manipulates a large amount of candy to erect a wall big enough to cover a human of maximum height. Taller species likes giants would be too large to be fully protected by the wall. The wall can be created up to 30m away from the user and no further than that. While being a decent defensive technique, the candy wall could also be used as a brick wall for really fast people crash into.

Last edited by Shichamatsu on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:56 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:38 pm

[color=red]Due to the fruit not actually being known to create candy at will, Im going to have to say no to that. Given the way it states being able to transform people, until we know further it seems to be that it can transform things in to candy, so i'd give you that with contact as long as any other staff member doesnt mind, until more of the fruit is revealed. [given that apart from the statement of turing Ceasar to candy, there is no other mention at all of it being able to create candy].

Id also think cold temperatures would have great effect on candy making it much easier to shatter. So id like to see that implemented as well.

View user profile

3 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Elpheba wrote:[color=red]Due to the fruit not actually being known to create candy at will, Im going to have to say no to that. Given the way it states being able to transform people, until we know further it seems to be that it can transform things in to candy, so i'd give you that with contact as long as any other staff member doesnt mind, until more of the fruit is revealed. [given that apart from the statement of turing Ceasar to candy, there is no other mention at all of it being able to create candy].

Id also think cold temperatures would have great effect on candy making it much easier to shatter. So id like to see that implemented as well.

I dont have time to make changes yet since im literally leaving for work, ill make the edits when I get back in the morning. But I have a few questions. Keep in mind i'm not trying to be a smart-ass or disrespectful.

1. You say I have to remove the fruit making its own candy (which makes sense given that its never been shown to do so, I just wanted to see if I could get away with it), but then you want me to add a weakness to cold attacks that has never been shown either?

2. If it turns out that the fruit CAN create its own candy (purely hypothetical obviously but I gotta ask anyways) would I be allowed to make the edits and change it back?

View user profile

4 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:54 am

Making candy at will, and a weakness to cold which is only logical are two completely different things. When you freeze candy it weakens and can easily be shattered by simply dropping it. The fact that heat can melt the candy shows logic is somewhat being used within this fruit, so yes. A cold weakness is what im asking. Where as making candy at will is completely different. Though tecnically we have never seen him transform anything in to candy what so ever thats also at this point "a custom" capablity that im offering so that this fruit doesnt require you to solely manipulate pre-existing candy, which would greatly hinder any capability of the fruit.

To your second point, yeah. If the fruit is shown to be able to create candy at will or the user states that he can do this, then yeah, i'd gladly pull your fruit to edit that in, given that its then a canon capability.

View user profile

5 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Understood, thanks for clearing that up for me. Made the changes you requested. I even added a chart for turning stuff into candy.

View user profile

6 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:26 am

Youll need to make it a passive turning things to candy Or a skill. The bigger tier the skill the larger the area of course. but it wouldnt be something you'd gain for free.

View user profile

7 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:57 am

Hmmm, good idea. Removed the chart. I'll add it as a skill later, then most likely rework the skillset when I can afford the passives.

View user profile

8 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:50 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Id give it as a level1 passive if it where simply inanimate/inorganic materials. Then to transform organic materials such as people, skills would be required.

View user profile

9 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:31 am

Hilda Valentina wrote:Id give it as a level1 passive if it where simply inanimate/inorganic materials. Then to transform organic materials such as people, skills would be required.

I was thinking the same thing. However, its better if I wait until I can afford T3 passives and just rework the skillset. I'm pretty comfortable with how the skillset is at the moment.

View user profile

10 Re: Pero-Pero no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

If your sure, the systems changed while you where gone and you can now upgrade passive levels so you could get a level 1 passive to help you start creating candy

but as of now i dont see an issue sooo

1/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum