One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 12:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 12:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 12:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 12:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chakku Chakku no Mi on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 am

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Chakku Chakku no Mi (Zipper Zipper Fruit)
Skill Set Information: The Chakku Chakku no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate a zipper of any size and length on any solid surface for a variety of effects, making the user an Zipper Human. Materializing a zipper is done via touch. The opening and closing of the zipper however is remotely controlled.

The first use is the ability to create a pocket dimension where the user can hide in. The size of which is dependent on the user. The only thing that can be perceived from outside while inside the pocket dimension is sound. Meanwhile nothing inside the pocket dimension can be perceived from the outside. The zipper entrance to the dimension must be opened on a solid surface. It then disappears once closed and a new one can only be created and opened by the user. Although the pocket dimension has defined boundaries, it cannot be destroyed from within by just brute force.

The second use is to create openings through any object, regardless of durability. The user can simply zip open an entrance through a wall and pass through. The zipper again disappears once closed and a new one can only be created and opened by the user.

The third use is to dismantle objects or stick together different objects. The user can completely unzip a section of an object to cut and detach it regardless of durability. Zipper teeth tracks remain on the respective parts to indicate this. Living things cut apart this way remain unharmed (similar to Ope Ope). Only the user can reattach the cut parts again by zipping them back up.

In the same vein, the user can zip up two or more objects, attaching them to each other. This is accomplished by putting two teeth tracks on the respective objects which are drawn together and connect once the zipper closes. They stay connected until the user removes the zipper. Applied on living things, this can be used to reattach severed limbs or close up wounds. Note that this merely reattaches parts and does not actually heal them. Should the user make the zipper disappear, the parts will fall apart again if they have not really healed yet.

Passives:

• Lvl?: Zipper Ride - For the Zip Zip skills, Ritsu can ride on or grab on to the pull tab for fast movement in the direction where the zipper is going. Moves at max speed from the start based on the skill used. Costs 50% stamina of the skill used.

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• Can create openings on any solid surface, bypassing durability
  • Can perform crude makeshift healing by zipping up wounds and severed limbs
  • Allows the user to hide safely in their own dimension and perform sneak attacks from within it

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Can only generate zippers on solid surfaces
  • Zippers can be jammed by blocking the path of the pull tab with something
  • If the object hosting the pocket dimension is destroyed, then everything inside the dimension is lost.

Notes:
- For attaching things together. the distance of how close the 2 objects must be to accomplish this is dependent on the tier of the skill used. (i.e. in contact, 5 m apart, etc.)
Additional Dimension Details:

The pocket dimension the user creates uses an object as a host. The size of the dimension can be many times bigger than the host and moves wherever the host goes. For example a table can be used as a host. If it is blown to bits or chopped into tiny pieces, then the dimension loses valid solid surfaces to open a zipper, and so it is destroyed.
Dimension Count:

• Tier 1 - Can maintain 1 active dimension
  • Tier 3 - Can maintain 2 active dimensions
  • Tier 5 - Can maintain 3 active dimensions

Zipper Count:

• Tier 1 - Can maintain 5 zippers
  • Tier 2 - Can maintain 10 zippers
  • Tier 3 - Can maintain 15 zippers
  • Tier 4 - Can maintain 20 zippers
  • Tier 5 - Can maintain 25 zippers
  • Tier 6 - Can maintain 30 zippers

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Attribute: Strength
  • Secondary Attribute: Speed | Perception
  • Non-Prioritized Attributes: Durability

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: Zip Zip I
Tier: 1
Type Normal
Range: Melee | 5 m
Speed: Own | 2
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 5 m long through a surface up to 1 m thick/deep.

Skill Name: Zip Up I
Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper between 2 objects in contact with each other and attaches them together by zipping them up. The zipper can be up to 5 m long.

Skill Name: Unzip I
Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on an object and unzips it, separating the object into multiple sections at the part where it was unzipped. The zipper can be up to 5 m long.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: Zip Zip II
Tier: 2
Type Normal
Range: Melee | 10 m
Speed: Own | 3
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 10 m long through a surface up to 3 m thick/deep.

Skill Name: Mobile Zipper I
Type Normal
Range: Melee
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a mobile dimension in an object. Its maximum size is 8 cubic m.

Skill Name: Static Zipper I
Type Normal
Range: Melee | 20 m
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 40 cubic m with a max length of 20 m.

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: Zip Zip III
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Speed: Own | 4
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 20 m long through a surface up to 5 m thick/deep.

Skill Name: Static Zipper II
Type Normal
Range: Melee | 40 m
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 80 cubic m with a max length of 40 m.

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: Static Zipper III
Tier: 4
Type Normal
Range: Melee | 100 m
Speed: Own | 5
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 200 cubic m with a max length of 100 m.

Last edited by Ritz on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:38 am

Ritz wrote:Priority: Secondary
Skill Set Information: The Chakku Chakku no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate a zipper of any size and length on any surface for a variety of effects, making the user an Zipper Human. Materializing a zipper is done via touch. The opening and closing of the zipper however is remotely controlled.

The first use is the ability to create a pocket dimension where the user can hide in. The size of which is dependent on the user. The only thing that can be perceived from outside while inside the pocket dimension is sound. Meanwhile nothing inside the pocket dimension can be perceived from the outside. The zipper to the dimension disappears once closed and a new one can only be created and opened by the user. Although the pocket dimension has defined boundaries, it cannot be destroyed from within by just brute force.

The second use is to create openings through any object, regardless of durability. The user can simply zip open an entrance through a wall and pass through. The zipper again disappears once closed and a new one can only be created and opened by the user.

The third use is to dismantle objects or stick together different objects. The user can completely unzip a section of an object to cut and detach it regardless of durability. Living things cut apart this way remain unharmed for as long as the zipper remains materialized. Should the user make the zipper disappear, the target suffers whatever logical repercussions arise from having a part of them detached (i.e. bleeding from a severed limb) no damage from this, just severed limb similar to ope ope.. In the same vein, the user can zip up two or more objects attaching them to each other. They stay connected until the user removes the zipper. Applied on living things, this can be used to reattach severed limbs or close up wounds. Note that this merely reattaches parts and does not actually heal them. Should the user make the zipper disappear, the parts will fall apart again if they have not really healed yet.

Passives:

• Lvl?: Zipper Ride - For the Zip Zip skills, Ritsu can ride on or grab on to the pull tab for fast movement in the direction where the zipper is going. Moves at max speed from the start based on the skill used. Costs 50% stamina of the skill used.

Skillset Strengths:

• Allows the user to hide safely in their own dimension and perform sneak attacks from within it

Skillset Weaknesses:

• For static pocket dimensions, if all possible solid surfaces are destroyed from which an opening can be created to exit the pocket dimension, then the user and anything else inside is forced out of the dimension.
  • For mobile pocket dimensions, if the object hosting the pocket dimension is destroyed, then the user and anything else inside is forced out of the dimension.

Notes:
i need to understand how you are attaching two things together with a zipper, cuz right now it makes no sense. are you putting the two teeth tracks on two separate things, then zipping it up and they physically are drawn together, then when the zipper closes they are stuck? like how is it working.
Types of Dimensions:
Static Dimension - The user creates a pocket dimension occupying specific coordinates. This can stretch over places that don't have solid surfaces for as long as any part of the pocket dimension still has a valid solid surface to open a zipper on. For example this can be used to bridge two buildings that are several meters apart high above the ground, with opposite ends of the dimension having a solid surface to open a zipper on for each building. However if both buildings are destroyed and the dimension loses valid solid surfaces to open a zipper, then it collapses and expels everything contained in it. not understanding this either. also remove expelling stuff. w.e. is inside should be destroyed too.

Mobile Dimension - The user creates a pocket dimension using an object as a host. The size of the dimension can be many times bigger than the host and moves wherever the host goes. For example a table can be used as a host. If it is blown to bits or chopped into tiny pieces, then the dimension loses valid solid surfaces to open a zipper, and so it collapses and expels everything contained in it. same note, if destroyed everything is lost.
Dimension Count:

Zipper Count:

Attribute Priorities:

i'll do skills once i actually understand the mechanics of the fruit
Tier 1 Skills:
Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 5 m long through a surface up to 1 m thick/deep.

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper between 2 objects in contact with each other and attaches them together by zipping them up. The zipper can be up to 5 m long.

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on an object and unzips it, separating the object into multiple sections at the part where it was unzipped. The zipper can be up to 5 m long.

Tier 2 Skills:

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 10 m long through a surface up to 3 m thick/deep.

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a mobile dimension in an object. Its maximum size is 8 cubic m.

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 40 cubic m with a max length of 20 m.

Tier 3 Skills:

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it to create a hole/passage to go through. The zipper can be up to 20 m long through a surface up to 5 m thick/deep.

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 80 cubic m with a max length of 40 m.

Tier 4 Skills:

Type Normal
Description: Ritsu applies a zipper on a surface and opens it up to create a static dimension. Its maximum size is 200 cubic m with a max length of 100 m.

View user profile

3 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Edited the descriptions for attaching and detaching.

Changed my example/description for the static dimension. Hope it makes it a bit clearer.

Just wanted to clarify regarding what happens if a dimension is destroyed. Do you mean that if I stuff someone in a dimension and the dimension collapses the guy just dies? Same if I'm in one? I thought that was a bit much that's why I put everything is expelled out instead. But if that's so, can I change what can be perceived from inside the dimension? So people have some warning it's about to get destroyed and can do something to protect themselves.

4 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Ritz wrote:Priority: Secondary
Skill Set Information: The Chakku Chakku no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate a zipper of any size and length on any surface for a variety of effects, making the user an Zipper Human. Materializing a zipper is done via touch. The opening and closing of the zipper however is remotely controlled. Since this is operates like the Doa. You will need to open and close them manually.

The first use is the ability to create a pocket dimension where the user can hide in. The size of which is dependent on the user. The only thing that can be perceived from outside while inside the pocket dimension is sound. Meanwhile nothing inside the pocket dimension can be perceived from the outside. The zipper to the dimension disappears once closed and a new one can only be created and opened by the user. Although the pocket dimension has defined boundaries, it cannot be destroyed from within by just brute force.

The third use is to dismantle objects or stick together different objects. The user can completely unzip a section of an object to cut and detach it regardless of durability. Zipper teeth tracks remain on the respective parts to indicate this. Living things cut apart this way remain unharmed (similar to Ope Ope). Only the user can reattach the cut parts again by zipping them back up.

In the same vein, the user can zip up two or more objects, attaching them to each other. This is accomplished by putting two teeth tracks on the respective objects which are drawn together and connect once the zipper closes. They stay connected until the user removes the zipper. Applied on living things, this can be used to reattach severed limbs or close up wounds. Note that this merely reattaches parts and does not actually heal them. Should the user make the zipper disappear, the parts will fall apart again if they have not really healed yet.

Passives:

Skillset Strengths:

Skillset Weaknesses:

• For static pocket dimensions, if all possible solid surfaces are destroyed from which an opening can be created to exit the pocket dimension, then the user and anything else inside is forced out of the dimension.
  • For mobile pocket dimensions, if the object hosting the pocket dimension is destroyed, then the user and anything else inside is forced out of the dimension.

Notes:
- For attaching things together. the distance of how close the 2 objects must be to accomplish this is dependent on the tier of the skill used. (i.e. in contact, 5 m apart, etc.)
Types of Dimensions:
Static Dimension - The user creates a pocket dimension occupying specific coordinates. This can stretch over places that don't have solid surfaces for as long as any part of the pocket dimension still has a valid solid surface to open a zipper on, acting as an anchor. For example this can be used to bridge two ships that are several meters apart with opposite ends of the dimension having an anchor on each ship (solid surface to open a zipper to enter/leave the dimension). However if both ships are destroyed or move away from their original location such that they no longer overlap with the pocket dimension's coordinates, then the dimension loses its anchors (valid solid surfaces to open a zipper) and it collapses and expels everything contained in it.

Mobile Dimension - The user creates a pocket dimension using an object as a host. The size of the dimension can be many times bigger than the host and moves wherever the host goes. For example a table can be used as a host. If it is blown to bits or chopped into tiny pieces, then the dimension loses valid solid surfaces to open a zipper, and so it collapses and expels everything contained in it.
Dimension Count:

Zipper Count:

Attribute Priorities:

Tier 1 Skills:
Type Normal

Type Normal

Type Normal

Tier 2 Skills:

Type Normal

Type Normal

Type Normal

Tier 3 Skills:

Type Normal

Type Normal

Tier 4 Skills:

Type Normal

View user profile

5 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:58 am

Ritz wrote:Edited the descriptions for attaching and detaching.

Changed my example/description for the static dimension. Hope it makes it a bit clearer.

Just wanted to clarify regarding what happens if a dimension is destroyed. Do you mean that if I stuff someone in a dimension and the dimension collapses the guy just dies? Same if I'm in one? I thought that was a bit much that's why I put everything is expelled out instead. But if that's so, can I change what can be perceived from inside the dimension? So people have some warning it's about to get destroyed and can do something to protect themselves. no, it's a different dimension inside of an object

you said zippers can only be made on solid surfaces, so what are u making pocket dimensions on with this usage. When i read this I see someone making a zipper in the air, opening up a portal like doa doa and entering.

View user profile

6 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Futura Free wrote:
Ritz wrote:Edited the descriptions for attaching and detaching.

Just wanted to clarify regarding what happens if a dimension is destroyed. Do you mean that if I stuff someone in a dimension and the dimension collapses the guy just dies? Same if I'm in one? I thought that was a bit much that's why I put everything is expelled out instead. But if that's so, can I change what can be perceived from inside the dimension? So people have some warning it's about to get destroyed and can do something to protect themselves. no, it's a different dimension inside of an object

you said zippers can only be made on solid surfaces, so what are u making pocket dimensions on with this usage. When i read this I see someone making a zipper in the air, opening up a portal like doa doa and entering.

Edited the description to more specifically say the entrance must be opened on a solid surface.

If I limited it to just one pocket dimension, can it be unbreakable like with the Doa or Mira?

Indominus wrote:Priority: Secondary
Skill Set Information: The Chakku Chakku no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to generate a zipper of any size and length on any surface for a variety of effects, making the user an Zipper Human. Materializing a zipper is done via touch. The opening and closing of the zipper however is remotely controlled. Since this is operates like the Doa. You will need to open and close them manually.

Can I get a compromise on this? Like I don't mind spending a passive to be able to remotely open/close using hand movements. I was hoping to ride zippers around and not run around on foot while dragging zippers open/close. My other thought was that I wanted to do something like touch a wall and create a zipper that goes all the way to the ceiling. Logically I wouldn't be able to manually open this unless I could levitate that's why I was hoping for remote opening/closing. Mel said it might not be possible for all zippers. I'm cool with something like needing to manually open/close for dimension zippers.

Mel also mentioned there was a danger of planting a zipper on someone and opening/closing remotely it later. I never intended for this to be used that way. I would be fine to add a stipulation that all zippers created must be opened/closed in the same post.

View user profile

7 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 pm

i agree with having to touch the zippers, because then u could just look at someone, make a zipper on their arms, then boom their arms fall off.

the whole static dimension description doesn't make sense to me. explain it please.

ultimately this fruit is super technical. Expect this grading process to not only take a while, but just because we are commenting on it trying to move it along, doesn't mean it's working towards approval. It's basically Doa Doa + Ope Ope, which makes approval skeptical and we're still trying to understand and work out the mechanics of it.

View user profile

8 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ahh no definitely not like that. It is required to touch something to create the zipper. The only thing I wanted done remotely is opening the zipper. Like I touch the ground in front of me and a 20 m long zipper appears. I don't want to run 20 m dragging the zipper open. I've already created the zipper via touch. I just want it to open up by itself. To use your example, I'd have to touch his arm first to create the zipper. Then the zipper opens by itself to make his arm fall off.

The static dimension just exists in a specific spot and does not move at all from that spot. But for it to keep existing, there must actually be a solid surface that "intersects"/"overlaps" with the dimension where I can open a zipper to enter/exit it. If no such thing exists, like all solid surfaces in that spot have been destroyed, then the dimension collapses.

If that still doesn't make sense to you then I'm fine with just scrapping that part. It's on me for not being able to explain better.

9 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:22 pm

so when u enter the zipper dimension, is it a copy of the real world and u travel within it with the same laws of physics and stuff, just no other people? or is it like a blank space? I assume it's the first one, but i just want to make sure.

View user profile

10 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Oh dang now I feel dumb for missing to describe how the actual dimension looks. It's actually a blank space. The dimensions of the dimension would be described in the post with the limit depending on the skill used. Typically it will just be a box or cube shape. There would be air so you could stay in it indefinitely. The normal laws of physics apply as well with gravity and everything.

It's not a copy of the real world, that's why I gave the example of using it like a "passage" between 2 ships. It can cross the space between them and open a zipper to exit on the other side, assuming the 2 ships stay overlapping with the dimension.

Your comments reminded me as well that I should add further detail to the mobile dimension. The object used for this is the sole surface you can open a zipper to enter/exit. However in terms of where the zipper opens inside the dimension itself, the user the decides. For example, using a table as the object, if I open a zipper it could lead to one corner of the dimension. If I close it and open another zipper on the same surface, I could make it so that it leads to a different corner of the dimension than from the previous time. This would be necessary if I intend to use it as a storage so that any zipper I open, I can immediately reach in and grab what exactly I need from the dimension. Would it be okay to add this?

View user profile

11 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 pm

so how does your character effectively navigate in this zipper dimension to pop out of other places in the real world? i.e. ship to ship.

View user profile

12 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

It would be a combination of memorizing the layout of the world outside as she first creates the dimension and then inherently knowing where she can open a valid zipper while inside the dimension. It would be a weakness of this ability that if the layout of the world changes after she enters the dimension, she would have almost no knowledge of it other than being surprised she is unable to open a zipper where she expected she would (i.e. because that surface moved or got destroyed after she entered the dimension). The other way is if she can logically deduce what's happening outside from just sounds but that's rarely reliable.

If she is creating a dimension that overlaps with a place she cannot see because it is enclosed or obscured (i.e. inside another ship) then she relies solely on the inherent feeling of where she can open a valid zipper and it becomes a risk as she has no idea of the exact place/situation where she would pop out from in the real world.

This is why I was iffy about instant death if a dimension caused to collapse by an outside force. I felt there was enough limitations/weaknesses to it that just getting kicked out was an appropriate consequence. I don't think other dimension creating fruits have ways for others to interfere with a personal dimension without being in it themselves. For this fruit, if they can just destroy or move around the right things, they can force her back outside.

If I would compare it to other canon fruits, this traveling via her dimensions is a creative application she discovered as a result of mastering the fruit and it's not one of the more straightforward uses.

View user profile

13 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 pm

so u enter a blank dimension, remember how many meters specifically u need to travel in each direction, then do so in this dimension, before making a zipper on a wall of the dimension and coming out at the targeted spot? Ultimately i think this concept is too technical for RP. There are too many what ifs involved in my opinion. say ur on water and both ships get destroyed, what happens? how far does the dimension span to let u find a knew solid surface. Or what if the ship moves (more than likely it will move) it would turn into an arguable case as to where you would pop out.

imo if ur in this dimension and all solid surfaces are destroyed, u shouldn't just get a get out of jail free card. it should mean ur trapped inside or the dimension is destroyed along with its contents. I don't see how the dimension would know viable surfaces are no longer existent to spit anything out or how ur character would even really know with just sound.

If there was an air ship 100m high, how would u use the dimension to get to it if you could? Like it's just super vague and again all these what ifs.

View user profile

14 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ok I understand. Given all the potential problems, I'll scrap this version of the dimension ability. I can live with that.

But the instant death via dimension destruction is something really bugging me. Do you have any suggestion on how to rework this dimension ability into something more of a safe zone than a potential death trap?

If there's no way for that to work out then I guess it's back to the drawing board.

15 Re: Chakku Chakku no Mi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:23 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Honestly, I would make this like doa doa's dimension, give it a personal flaire by all means, but make it not destructable. You create a dimension by unzipping something and climb in. You see a parrallel world, you can't interact with anything outside your "parallel world" you can then travel in that dimension like doa doa and pop out by unzipping the dimension.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum