One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Feltf00

On quiet evening on Gubo, posted up in a confiscated building from the Yonko's forces, Junbei decided to pick-up his Den Den Mushi and call an old friend. "Rishi Rishi... It's been three years. I wonder if this number still works." Junbei commented, as he dial into the Den Den Mushi, transported from his ship into the hideout. 'Puru Puru Puru', the transponder screamed as it tried to make a connection. For a moment, Junbei started to reminisce on his time on Jaya. "Man... If it wasn't for Cryus in a lot of those situations... I'd be dead Rishi Rishi..." Junbei thought, as the call was still being processed. "I was such a downer too. That was the first time I met Charlotte. Way before all of this Lotus nonsense... Meeting up with the gang... I wonder if he'd see me now, he'd be glad to see how big my family grew." Junbei stated, couldn't help blurting out his thoughts to himself. Pausing for a minute, the Yonko's face froze in shock from a self-realisation. "Maybe he won't remember me... I mean... I was just a snot nose rookie... Jaya doesn't even exist now..." Junbei shouted into the transponder, still awaiting the call. No answer. "Rishi Rishi I guess the number's outdated." Junbei said, slightly disheartened. I mean, it wasn't uncommon, it'd been awhile, years really, who knew if he'd been able to get through to Cyrus after all this time. Barging into the room, Charlotte with hair tied into one, stumbled into the sighing Yonko's predicament. "What's gotten you in the dumps?" Charlotte inquired. "Rishi Rishi... You remember Cyrus... From Jaya?" Junbei inquired, leaning back in his chair, searching his kimono for a cigarette. "Ugh... That old man... with the cane sword. He always had a good read on you and he was pretty strong too." Charlotte commented. "What about him?" the woman inquired, walking over to sit on the offices desk. "I was trying to call him up and just say hello but the number seemingly failed." Junbei stated, finally finding a cigarette and lighting it up almost instantly with a lighter on the counter. "BWHA!" Charlotte exclaimed in laughter. "What's so funny?" Junbei inquired. "Of course that number would've changed. Do you know who he is now? He's a Captain in the Revolutionary Army. While you've been busy mucking it up, our information network has been keeping tabs on the Revolutionary Army as of late." Charlotte grinned stating. "CYRUS IS A CAPTAIN!? AREN'T THEY LIKE IMPORTANT!? A LOAFER LIKE HIM?" Junbei shouted in shock. "Mhm. And he's the new ruler of this kingdom called Drum." Charlotte commented, calmly, scratching her head to think about which Coo she'd picked up the information from. Grabbing the Den Den once again, Junbei called feverishly. "Im such a bad friend. I didn't even get to tell him congratulations!" Junbei exclaimed. "I mean... You haven't exactly been taking it easy either, Jun Jun." Charlotte thought, sighing at her Captain's simple tracked mind.

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Phone for you. A gruff voice invaded Cyrus's dreams. He ignored it, focusing his mind on the blank void he had been building in his brain these last couple of months.
Oye mate, wake up. Your damn snail is ringin.
There was that voice again.
Damn drunk. The voice murmured, quieter this time and Cyrus felt himself reflexively smile until suddenly a sharp pain blossomed between his eyebrows. Sitting straight up Cyrus found himself eye to eye with a stout looking man, a wide handlebar mustache growing from his top lip. Rubbing his forehead Cyrus frowned at the barkeep, Alright alright I'm up. Jeez. As the synthetic drowsiness that comes only from an alcohol induced sleep began to clear, Cyrus found himself in the dingy bar he last remembered falling asleep in. He was somewhere on the island of Hebi, where exactly was uncertain, but at least he had woken up where he last remembered going to bed, on the barstool in this bar. Not too shabby compared to some of his recent nights. To his right he found his golden guardian still stationary on the stool beside him. The plus side to Cyrus's latest monstrosity, the project that had forced Zoe and the others to more or less mutiny against their captain was now Cyrus's only friend. If it could even be called a friend. He was once a friend, a very dear friend but now...

Scratching his head and yawning, Cyrus mentally collected himself before reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out the Den Den Mushi. The missed call that displayed on the disguised snail was oddly familiar, though Cyrus couldn't quite grasp it until he noticed the Songbird Pirates jolly roger painted on the snail's shell. Son of a gun. Cyrus said to himself in complete surprise. He hadn't heard from Junbei in...going on years, plural, now. Not that they had had any sort of falling out, their paths simply hadn't crossed in all that time. Of course Cyrus still kept tabs on the Auburn Songbird here and there. After all it was hard not to when he was in the News Coo every other month. The news eats up stories about a young Yonko rising up, especially when that same Yonko takes over a major military installment for the World Government. Junbei had been making waves these last couple years, tidal waves at that. It made him wonder what a man like Junbei might want with Cyrus. Barkeep, something stiff. I have a feeling I might need it for this. Cyrus said, scratching at his heavy five o'clock shadow before placing the call back to Junbei.

3Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Rishi Rishi... The Reaper of the Revolutionary Army... Did I really meet such an important guy?" Junbei asked himself grinning. "As a rookie, it was extremely luck... some might say Fate that your paths crossed." Charlotte commented. "However. Now that you've brung Cyrus up... There's something I want to talk to him about if you ever get him on the line." Charlotte stated. "Oh?" Junbei exclaimed, leaning back puffing on the fag. "As you know, we've been running operation on Lotus, basically selling technology to the Revolutionary Army. And we've made a killing on our technology... Your sonar weapons are literally ending wars by putting armies to sleep. And I've checked in with Caprice, everything is going smoothly." Charlotte commented. "Your rambling Charlotte, what's the point?" the Yonko inquired pouting. "As much as I trust Rokuju, I think, for your abstract dream to become true, we're going to have to sell the Pacifista Blueprints to higher chain of commands in the Revolutionary Army. We've already given Roku the first set of blue prints for the Obelisk project. If the Revolutionary Army get their hands on Pacifista technology, that'd change the flow of their fight immensely. They're on dying knees these days." Charlotte commented. "My dream is a Free Driven Economy. Independent of big brothers... or corrupt policing. However, the Revolutionary is concerned with the liberation of the enslaved and the oppressed. Though, our goals are alike, I'm much more greedier than them. Freedom. True Freedom! Imagine a World where you could travel all across the realm! No Redline Check Points! No Noble cunts pissin' on yer dreams with their lap dogs. A true free 'trade'"Junbei rattled off. "I'm not going to spoil my conversation with Cyrus with my dream, I just want know if the old drunk is well." Junbei said grinning. "If it comes up... I'll ask him. If not, then maybe Fate doesn't want us playing God... Just yet." Junbei said grinning, as the Transponder continued to ring, would it be answered this time around?

'Puru Puru Puru' the Den Den Mushi chimed in, grinning, the snail's face transformed into that classic bucket hat that Cyrus carried around. Picking up the transponder with a smile on his face, "Rishi Rishi... It's been awhile... Cyrus. I hope you aren't drinking your life away." Junbei stated grinning widely.

4Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
It was odd hearing Junbei's voice in so long, not in a bad way, just unusual in such a long time. It sounded deeper, not like a man who went through puberty or anything, simply more confident. Junbei had always been an optimistic dreamer but somehow his voice reflected that of someone who now knew exactly how to go about achieving his dream. Cyrus guessed that's what it took to become a Yonko, you couldn't just be a dreamer, you had to actually do something with your dreams. Cyrus looked at the empty bottles in front of him and then over at the large metallic man sitting beside him. Of course he said nothing, but he and Cyrus had developed a sort of one-sided talking form of language of their own. Or at least, that's what Cyrus told himself sometimes so the loneliness didn't make him go mad. Me? Drinking my life away? When have you ever known me to drink Junbei VonEcho?

Cyrus realized that maybe he shouldn't be saying the Yonko's name out loud in the middle of a bar, but then again the place was dead and the worst thing that could happen was some snitch signaling the Marines and a ship being sent here to scout it out. Junbei, as far as Cyrus knew, was nowhere near Hebi so really it could be beneficial to the Auburn Songbird to have the Marines go off on a bit of a wild goose chase for some time. Regardless, Cyrus kept on without worrying about any of the other patrons, So what do I owe the privilege of a direct call from one of the Four Emperors of the sea?

5Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Junbei paused for a second, being called one of the Four Emperors' of the Sea sunk in the gravity of his current position even more, it'd been like hearing Cyrus say it, made it an absolute truth and not some dream like stream of events he'd been living over the past year or two. To Junbei, he'd always be that rookie in the who'd taken on Allure Organisation Members for the fun of it with Cyrus. "Cyrus. Have you ever known me to be someone to have a reason for everything I do?" Junbei inquired grinning on his side of the phone. "I've finally settled in over the last three years, to a position where I can now slowly acquire power. I hadn't heard you over the years, so I guess you never needed my help for anything." Junbei stated. "I guess with the more power you get, it makes me appreciate the nostalgic bonds I've built, with so many people that come into my care on the daily, I know you'll always be Cyrus. And I'll always be Junbei. However to the world, you're the Captain and Reaper of the Revolutionary Army and I'm the Red King, Rishi Rishi." Junbei exclaimed in laughter. "So, have you become a married man yet, you're getting up there in the age, what are you fifty-eight?" Junbei inquired playfully. "I know the Revolutionary pays well, raising a family wouldn't be that much of a cost for yourself." Junbei stated, trailing up the question.

Listening to the conversation attentively, Charlotte lurked in the shadows preying every word that comes from his mouth. The look of urgency on fell upon her face and after seeing how serious she was, Junbei would stick out his tongue at the woman, spinning his chair to avoid eye-contact. Junbei valued this conversation more than anything else, in his hectic lives, as a wanted man, having an ordinary conversation is a luxury most pirates are voided.

6Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus smiled listening to his old friend, it was nice to have this idle chat rather than be engrossed in a conversation on the next movement for the Revolution or some other high stress situation. When Junbei mentioned their lack of conversation these past few years Cyrus thought back to his fight with Jane some two years ago at this point, Trust me Junbei, I certainly could've used your help a number of times, but you seemed to have your hands full yourself. Besides, some things simply need to be done on your own. Cyrus said before taking a sip from his latest beer but quickly interjected as Junbei continued speaking, Ah, General my friend. I'm a General of the Revolutionary Army now. You're not the only one making a name for himself in this world. Cyrus said with a sly smile. Cyrus rolled his eyes as the younger man jabbed at him about his age, Oye, fifty-eight, I know alcohol isn't exactly a youth elixir, but I just passed my thirtieth birthday you little shit.

It was only after Junbei mentioned something about starting a family that the conversation took a turn, at least on Cyrus's end. He'd immediately be thrown back to memories of Emma and Charlie, not the pleasant ones before the world went to hell, but instead the ones of their cybernetic upgrades. The memories, or nightmares rather, that Cyrus relived almost every night. He'd cut them down time and time again. No drug, booze, or medicine could keep the memories at bay and they haunted him constantly. He lowered the bottle from his lips to the table before realizing the awkward amount of time that had passed without a response to his friend, Ah family...ha, no my friend, no family. I tried being a family man once, it feels like a lifetime ago, but not anymore. A family only weighs you down I'm afraid, they're shackles and cinderblocks. Cyrus said, falling silent as he swirled the contents of his bottle around in a makeshift whirlpool. Deciding to change the subject however, Cyrus picked up the laughter in his voice once more and added, I have to say, you must be thick in the head if you think the Revolutionary Army pays us piss all. If I wanted to be rich I'd be galavanting around the seas with you and your merry band of Songbirds. How is everyone by the way? That girl...from the bar, Charlotte, right? How's she?

7Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:13 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"A GENERAL!?" Junbei shouted. "Holy shit!" the Songbird continued, pausing for a second. "Wait. That's a good thing right?" Junbei inquired, waiting for the man's response to the stupid retort of his. Breaking into laughter at the jab about his age, "If you'd stop drinking, you'd be much younger looking." Junbei commented, grinning his teeth merrily. There was a difference in Cyrus tone, he'd seem, forced in sense. The quick witted responses he'd been known for had seemingly came slower, as if his mind, though thankful for this conversation had wondered elsewhere for a moment, especially when he responded about his jabs about starting a family. A moment of melancholy befell the call, neither man commented on it, the next following statements would reboot the vibe about his statement of making riches for himself as a pirate. "If you we're a Songbird, I'd be Pirate King already!" Junbei exclaimed, laughing with his 'Rishi Rishi' pattern at the end of his laughter. "She's actually right here in the room with me. Damn. I'm surprised you remembered such an un-cute woman's name-" Junbei stated, interrupted only to be knocked out by Charlotte, who now picked up the snail transponder. "Is this what grown boys do now, Cyrus? Sit on the phone and have a pissing contest. I apologise for Junbei's ignorance about the world, regardless of his position but I keep track of these things, congratulations on this advance. As such, I've placed White Den Den's on this wire... I can't have anyone indulging in my Captain or your, little reunion." Charlotte commented, brushing away Junbei's hand as he tried to reach for the phone.

"Which reminds me... Cyrus. If you haven't known, over the pass few years we've been selling weapons to the Revolutionary Army. Junbei's Oto Oto No Mi abilities packaged off to finish off marine and rebel armies in seconds. However, as long as the World Government stands, we won't be able to maintain Iron Lotus in the long-run. Which brings me to the real question... How much would the revolutionary be willing to pay for technology that makes humanoid warriors, whose cladded skin could withstand shotgun and cannonshells... and whose weapon system was enough to suppress cities... Are you familiar with the terminology, Pacifista?" Charlotte inquired. Snatching back the phone from Charlotte, "You don't have to answer that, Cyrus." Junbei chimed in. "Rishi Rishi... I didn't call you to conduct a business trade, as blunt as Charlotte is. I'm hear to check in on you." Junbei concluded. "As you can see Charlotte is fine... We got this brat whose becoming a man named Caprice, you'd like him. Old Man Juju is our commander in chief. Rokuju... one of my generals is busy taking over Alabasta... I met this funny girl named Enzo... AND Nico and Daisy, two former Cipher Pol Agents are in my crew now. I met a blacksmith named Magnus that made me some very interesting weapons" Junbei rattled on.

"The Songbird's are more alive and louder than ever. The real reason I called you is to say this... I'm heading towards the New World. Let's link up and give em' hell." Junbei concluded.

8Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus swirled the glass of brown liquor around, staring down into its depths as if it contained all the answers of the universe. He had considered joining Junbei, many times in fact. However now it seemed almost too late. It was one thing to defect from the Revolutionary Army, another thing to defect as a Captain, but at this stage in the game...he'd be hunted. He knew too much, had too many powerful contacts. The only way he'd be able to get out now would be to go his own way, he couldn't risk the lives of anyone else he cared about. For now, he was a Revolutionary General. Suddenly the voice on the other line switched and Cyrus smiled a mischievous smile, Ah Charlotte, always a pleasure to hear from you. He said sarcastically as the woman berated him for a pissing contest Cyrus wasn't aware he was having with Junbei. She began diving into the weapon dealing business, mentioning how Junebi's crew had been wheeling and dealing weapons to the Revolution for the past few years, To be honest Charlotte I've been mostly alone these past few years. Had my head in a big project, but I've heard whispers about a new dealer, had no idea it might be a close friend of mine.

When Charlotte began talking about humanoid robotic warriors with unparalleled fire power and fighting capabilities, Cyrus simply turned to Leo Mk. Z and stared up at the golden goliath, Yeah...about that....I don't know how up to date you are with the news Charlotte but I may have already gotten my hands on that technology. Do you possibly remember a lady named Jane D. Punk? Cyrus asked, genuinely curious and not trying to sound like a wiseass at all. Regardless of Charlotte's answer, Junbei would pick up where he had left off, listing off all of the new and interesting friends he had made since they last met, My my, my friend, sounds like you have quite the motley crew over there. Off to the New World then eh? I'm making my way in that direction myself, Cyrus said, looking around the dingy dive bar he was currently sitting in, slowly but surely. Actually I'm supposed to link up with Bazel, the Firebird, don't know if the name rings a bell. We're meeting on Saobody in a few months time.

9Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now  Empty Re: Calling Cyrus - From Jaya to Now Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Jane.... Are you kidding me? There's no way she'd... Are you telling you managed to defeat Jane?" Charlotte inquired, almost losing her grip on the phone, making it easier for Junbei to snatch it away from her once again. "Firebird... Bazel! I met him on Skypiea... I was being hunted by God and his lackies... If it wasn't for him mucking around up there too, It'd probably be in sea stone cuffs or worse." Junbei exclaimed. "It'd be nice to see Bazel again. I guess we're all heading towards the same place. I'm not really good at the doing things as planned thing... Charlotte plans the coarse, and I set sail. If it is you have your hands on the Pacifista Technology, their is one other piece of information we could hand over to you Cyrus. M.O.A.M. It's a artificial intelligence machine that contains information on every World Government, Pirate, Celestial Dragon... basically everyone who breathes across the Blues. If what your saying is true... Jane must have been a scientist on Tres at one point." Junbei concluded. "However none of this matters." Junbei said bluntly. "Cyrus. I'm glad your still alive." Junbei said plainly, from the most genuine part of his heart. "If we're ever on the same island... We definitely have to drink together... Me... You... Bazel... and the Songbird's.... I think that'd make the World Government more than anxious. They'd shit themselves!" Junbei exclaimed. After this statement, Junbei exchanged information with Cyrus about the squabbles on Tres, how he lost his left eye fighting a Pacifista, how the woman he'd chased his whole life had deceived him by faking her death and even about the reformation of Lotus. It was only through this conversation that Junbei noticed he'd spent quite a bit of his time on the island and was glad to be out about spreading his wings once again. "Rishi Rishi... I'm going to go now Cryus. I have some business to finish up on Gubo. I'm really gunning for it... Pirate King. Oceanus has left the World Government and the Marine Core in an uproar. Be careful. Eventually we're all targets... I mean... I probably should be the most careful since I wrapped up his general in a care package for the World Government." Junbei concluded. "Songbird. Out." Junbei concluded, putting down the phone. "Something about Cyrus... his voice... he's changing." Junbei thought.

Exit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum