One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Round 3: Marines EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Round 3: Marines EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Round 3: Marines EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Round 3: Marines EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Round 3: Marines EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Round 3: Marines EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Round 3: Marines EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Round 3: Marines EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Round 3: Marines EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Round 3: Marines Empty Round 3: Marines Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet
Task:

Gerard shifted his shoulder, making sure he could still move it effectively. He had been able to find a good doctor in town to patch him up after his fight with the revolutionaries. Thankfully the bullet had passed through him, making it not as bad as it could have been. His jacket still sported the hole and the blood stain, much to his chagrin. Still, at least he was able to continue on with his challenge. He had beaten two out of the three 'rounds, now all that was left were the marines. Speaking of which, he really should get back to the ghost town before they turned up. No sense in getting himself ambushed like last time.

As he walked through the snow towards the deserted town, he could still see the destruction his previous two battles had caused. Thankfully most of the town was in tact, but a number of buildings had been reduced to charred ruins. Granted, they were already ruined to begin with anyway.

He glanced around, holding onto his cane tightly, looking out for any sign of the marines. So far, there wasn't anything, but they could be hiding. He was so close to achieving his goal, and he wasn't going to let himself be taken down at the last minute due to carelessness. He really felt he had gotten a good grasp of his Devil Fruit abilities, and felt ready for whatever the marines threw at him.

He reached the center of the town, where there was a small town square with an old fountain in the middle. Why there was a fountain in a snow town, Gerard didn't know, but it seemed like a good spot to wait. Sitting on the edge of the fountain, he looked around at the surrounding buildings, keeping an eye out.

2Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:25 pm

NPC

NPC

Round 3: Marines Ea1956d0039c5e7196c9aff04ed49cd7

Pirates, revolutionaries, all had succumbed to the might of this stranger, naturally after so many battles, his name within minion would not be much of a secret, his powers that had been shown gently flew through word of mouth, the marines would take no prisoners, they would not send anyone but their best, their best at this moment being Commodore Napoleon Leopald, the thirteen foot commadore would walk straight to the center of town. No games would be played here today, the gentle stream of smoke drifted through the air behind him, the marine jacket resting upon each shoulder, the arms empty, one arm would be free holding his cigar after each puff, the other located within his pocket. He had been summoned to Minion Island to deal with a problem. A single soul had caused so much dissaray, the evidence seen through out the landscape.

"This is going to be annoying" the Commadore uttered with no interest what so ever. His legs were far longer than any other part of his body, standing at a total height of thirteen feet, the man from the long leg tribe would continue his walk, even at this distance his eyes could see the trouble maker. The appearance had already been given to him from the reports they had recieved, It took only moments for the long legged marine to clear the distance, he worried nought for traps, for any kind of sneak attack, perhaps it was over confidence in his abilities, or perhaps he just didnt even concider the thought that someone may attempt such down right dastardly tricks. With only ten meters between the two, the commadore would finally halt. Keeping his cigar within his mouth, his free hand pushed a strand of loose hair back into place, the scar upon his face so vibrant, as if it where new.

"So your the issue!" he said, it was not a question as such, more of a statement. His eyes remained firmly upon the man, his hand taking the cigar from his mouth. "I' suppose asking you to come without a fuss would be useless?" This time it was a question.

3Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:14 am

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet
Round 3: Marines Tenor

It seemed that Gerard wouldn't have to wait long before he saw someone in the distance. And from the looks of it, it appeared to be just one man. Great! Someone was actually deciding to play fair and not bring an entire squad of goons to back them up. Gerard waited patiently on the fountain, watching the figure approach. When the figure started running towards him, he at first thought that he was some distance off. But then the figure grew taller and taller until he was over double Gerard's own size. Granted, most of that was due to the man's legs, but the thief was surprised to see someone so tall turning up.

"You...are one tall bastard," Gerard murmured, looking at the tall marine as he glared down at him. When the marine asked him if he was simply going to turn himself in or not, Gerard gave a small smirk and shook his head. "I'm afraid you'd be right there. I've come too far to simply give up now." He jerked his head off to the right, indicating somewhere nearby. "Though there are some pirates and revolutionaries tied up over there. Maybe afterwards you'd like to bring them all in. Certainly makes your job easier for you."

The dapper thief slipped off of the fountain onto his feet, standing before the tall marine. "Nice to see someone actually wanting to fight one on one. Then again, trust the marines to actually want to fight fairly." He gave his cane a light twirl, "So big guy, let's get down to it, shall we?"

4Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:44 am

NPC

NPC

"Thanks" The commadore uttered in retort to the off handed comment about his height, though he would sigh softly, as if this fight where something he really didnt want to be apart off. "That's a shame, I was so hoping we could avoid confrontation and just move on, I guess I'm not going to get back to my nap any time soon" The marine officer said, though his eyes scanned the rev and pirate grab bags that the young male had been nice enough to set up for him. "I'll take them off your hands, provided you have any left" the marine said, though his tone was not threatening, he had no threatening bone in his body. He was just simply a laid back worker who enjoyed his job to a degree, while other aspects such as having to fight people where a bit of an annoyance.

Still with Cigar in his mouth, he nodded to the boys request. "As you wish", then there was a blur, his right leg had moved quickly, performing a horizontal cutting motion and returning to the ground in less than a full second, while this motion released a wave of pure air without hardly any effort at all. A basic technique from one of the two styles he was trained in, utilizing the Rankyaku, with his long legs the length would be increased, doubling from the basic seven meters many could release to a whopping fourteen meters while the width was boosted to an entire meter, all with such basic effort. Intended to slice the man in two, if it missed it would strike whatever was behind him, leaving no stone unscathed, being able to carve through iron with ease thanks to the enhanced leg skill of the Long leg tribe.

Commadore Leopald was not one to take stupid risks, long range attacks did not work on logia he knew this, but hehad to be sure of this mans abilities with his own eyes, gauging the capabilities of the stranger before showing his own skill. With his long black leg fighting style and rokushiki at his disposal, he was fast making his way to Rear Admiral, a job with so much more work needed it was annoying, but he also would not shirk his responsibilities. Intently he looked to the gasu gasu no mi user, the cigar still puffing away gently in his mouth.

skill:

5Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

Gerard let out a low whistle at the Commodore's 'threat'. There was something about this guy that he liked. He wasn't like the others who seemed self important. Just a guy doing guy stuff. Maybe after this fight they could grab a beer or something.

But then the marine lashed out with a leg. At first Gerard was confused until he saw the blade of compressed air shooting at him. He didn't have time to move as the blade sliced cleanly through him. Thankfully though, he didn't need to. The top half of his body lifted briefly before reconnecting with his lower half, reforming in a whisp of gas. Meanwhile, the attack continued, cleaving into the stone fountain behind him.

Gerard let out a laugh. "Oh man, that was awesome!" He clapped his hands, applauding the marine. He had heard of people doing that, but with blades rather than legs. Still, the attack had proven ineffective against the gas man.

"Now, I do believe it's my turn." He twirled his cane and pointed the end towards the marine. There was a brief 'click' and then a gunshot as a bullet shot out towards the marine. He was some distance off, so he couldn't throw his gas around yet. Besides, no sense in revealing your whole hand. In the meantime, he would try to see if he could injure those legs of his. Longlegs like him heavily relied on their legwork, and it didn't seem like the marine had any weapons on him.

Ammo remaining: 19/20

6Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:29 pm

NPC

NPC

"So its true" the Commadore uttered, mainly to himself, as he watched the burst of air speed towards the body of his opponent, only to tear through the body in an instant, yet the bodies dispersal into some gaseous form. This was the power of a logia, and now it seemed the young male would make an attempt of his own, though what did he think? That the commadore would remain where he stood, no.

As the cane began to twirl in the mans hand, the Commodores feet moved, staming upon the ground ten times in a matter of mili-seconds. So as the gunshot sounded, the long legged commodore was already on the move. The power of Soru, another of the supernatural fighting styles techniques in which a user can move at inhumane speeds. Again relying on the legs, the power of Soru was amplified, so the gunshot would ring out, yet the target was no longer in the same location.

"Not bad" his voice came from above, his cigar had been discarded upon his use of Soru, and he soared now towards his opponent, yet no haki covered him, he would hold his breath as he intended to crash in to the body of the gasu gasu, he of course believed that gas would be somewhat dangeorus if he inhaled it.

Yet he had his own surprises, first his minds eye opened up. The ability to predict attacks, to be told of danger, thanks to this and Rokushiki, he could move in the air if needed and avoid attacks if they where to come for him. If successful, he would crash into the body of the male, cracking the earth as his fist struck the ground. His legs may be his most powerful asset, but his fists where powerful in their own right.

skills:

7Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

Gerard was amazed by the guy's speed, almost unable to see him as he shot into the air to dodge his shot. While he hadn't expected the shot to land, he was still stunned by how fast he was moving. Though now the marine was shooting towards him, his eyes locked on him and ready for a strike. Did the man just see that physical attacks didn't work on him? If anything, that told the Dandyman that he had something up his sleeve.

Well, Gerard wasn't going to simply sit here and wait for whatever it was the marine had planned. He was going to face his attack head on. As the marine came down, Gerard thrust a hand downward, and let loose a large cloud of gas around him, right for the marine to land in. Good luck dodging that when you're falling towards it! However, Gerard wasn't done. As the marine would crash through his gaseous body, doing little to no damage to the thief, Gerard would leap and roll forward, right out of the gas cloud. He quickly put about six meters between himself and the cloud before turning around, his cane drawn.

Let's see how he handles this?

He pulled the trigger and instead of a bullet, a burst of flame fired from the cane, right towards the cloud. Upon connection, the cloud would erupt into a fireball, thankfully the blast not reaching Gerard's location. The thief smirked. Let's see how the long legged marine avoided THAT.

Skills:

8Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:08 pm

NPC

NPC

Perhaps the gas user was smarter than he looked, as the man crashed through his body, his shigan striking the earth below causing a small burst of wind thanks to the sheer force of the strike connecting, this pushed a small amount of the gas outward, yet this was hardly any cause for concern. Having already held his breath, the rokushiki user would now being hidden by the smoke screen strike the ground with his legs once more. Given that Gerard would need to accumulate the distance so as to not get caught up in his own attack, performing a secondary soru this time it seemed much faster and  was simple enough. Though the marine would not bother chasing after Gerard at this moment. This soru would propel him forward, pushing out of the cloud seconds before the bullet of fire connected with the gas.

Thanks to the use of Kenbushoku haki, alerting him to the dangers that he would be facing, catching the marine off guard would be a difficult feat, as the flames faded quickly, the marine would be standing their, breathing once more, a simple sigh flowing from his lips. "It seems like neither of us can strike each other, your just not fast enough, and I can't seem to connect with that gas body of yours. It looks like astale mate, so why don't you just give yourself up? the marine would ask hopefully. He had very little interest within this fight, the gasu gasu user had obviously shown him what he can do, relying on that cane, obviously his intangibility was the only reason he had survived this long. Commadore Leopold would reach in to his pocket, pulling out a lighter and a cigar, igniting a new cigar he would take a drag. "Come on kid, you've done the crime, why not do the time" The commadore spoke.

Tier 3:

9Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

As the flames died away, it seemed like once again the Long Legged marine had out manouvered him, getting out of the gas cloud in time to avoid the explosion. It did seem like the two of them had hit a stalemate, just as the marine said. The marine was faster than even Gerard, and he didn't seem to have anything that would land a hit on him. The marine seemed to even recognize, as he began to try and talk Gerard down from fighting any further.

A small frown crossed Gerard's face. "I can't do that friend," he said, his body relaxing. He idly twirled his cane as he slowly began to pace, no sense of hostility in his actions. "This island, these people, they deserve better, you know? I mean, just look at this place!" he stretched his arms out, showing the ghost town around them, "On an island this crowded, a place like this even exists. Now that says something is wrong. Pirates, Revolutionaries, Marines, they just take and take from this place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's bad for those that get recruited. They go out there and make something of themselves. But what of the people back home? What about those that get left behind? They're stuck in this. I want to change that, make things better you know."

He leaned on his cane, giving the smoking marine a small, rueful smile. "To be honest, I really issued this challenge to prove I can back up this place. I mean, what's the use in making promises if you don't have what it takes to make it happen, you know?" He straightened himself up, but remained as relaxed as ever. "Now, I have a question. What crime exactly did I commit? I mean, the most I've done is beat up some pirates and revolutionaries, and you guys get paid to do that sort of thing." He gave a small chuckle, but he was actually curious. Especially since they sent such a powerful marine to fight him.

10Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:33 pm

NPC

NPC

Commadore Leopoad would laugh, booming, deep, reverbrating. It was a good hearty laugh at the words of the man. "Vigilantism, takin the law in to your own hands, though these guys are pirates, and the others theres no proof of them being revoloutanaries, we got word of your actions via concerned citizens, and of course we take this seriously. Alas its not the marines jobs to make sure a town is looking good, it isnt over croweded, thats the job of the building associated and appointed politician and noble yadayada" the man yawned, yet the cigar seemed to remain in his mouth. "And on top of that, arresting arrest, thats a serious one" the officer would say. Finally he removed his jacket, allowing it to fall from his shoulders.

"So ya say you can protect this place, but you can't lay a hand on me. You don't really seem like an idiot, your calculated, cool. Not one to anger, i respect that, but it also means your gonna take more effort to wear down, thats all I got see, stamina and speed, this isn't going to go anywhere if I can't hit you and you can't catch me. Seems like its a waste of time, but its a nuisance, I gotta bring you in, its my job. Your job? other than wanting to do what ya want ya got no reason for trying to "free" these free people do ya?" so if you can protect em, if you wanna show that....then come at me kid, show me everything ya got. Cuz it doesnt look like its in any of our nature to just back down" The commadore said, taking a long drag on his cigar.

11Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

Gerard gave a small chuckle. Well, he couldn't argue that point there. Resisting arrest was a crime now, wasn't it? Still, he couldn't simply allow himself to be taken in. He had come to far to simply come this far. "You're not a bad guy yourself. The other guys just outright tried to kill me. You, you're at least trying to work this out like a gentleman." Gerard had honestly hoped that perhaps they could have worked this out without having to keep fighting. But this guy was a man on a mission, and so was Gerard.

"You're right. These people haven't done anything for me. I don't owe them. But I still want to help them out. Guess this dastardly dapper rogue has a heart after all." He gave another chuckle as he braced himself. "So, since neither of us are going to back down, let's continue shall we?"

Gripping his cane tightly, Gerard suddenly broke out into a run, charging towards the marine to close the gap between them. It looked as if he was planning to strike him with his cane. A straight forward assault. However, Gerard would prove more cunning than that. As he got close, suddenly a burst of gas under his foot shot him forward at top speed.

Right through Napoleon.

Once behind him, Gerard's body quickly reformed as he swung out with his cane, intent on catching the handle on the Long Leg's leg, aiming to trip him. At the same time, he made a downward swing with his fist, intent on knocking the marine to the ground. He would have to make sure that the marine stopped moving.

Skill:

12Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 pm

NPC

NPC

A gentle smile formed upon the lips of the Marine, perhaps he had done something to provoke the criminal, having finally managed to bring the young man to him instead, this was a common practice to use against logia, it was a dangerous gamble when you didn't know the logias abilities, but after testing the mans abilities and having been informed of the capabilities the man had currently shown, Leopold understood that this man used gas, something commonly required to breath in. If he kept his breath held when fighing close contact he would not have as much of an issue, so he believed. Another thing was false hope, instigating that he could not actually touch the logia while berrating the logias own skills.

By repeatedly stating though he could not touch the logia but that the logia could not beat him due to being unable to catch him he now got to see the logia user come straight for him. Now his attack had to be timed perfectly. Watching, his Ken haki keeping him alert, now he was impressed with the impressive speed boost that the logia had utilized, he had not originally counted on that, with his haki increasing his perceptive skills though, this would not be as much of a problem. Moving forward as the logia proceeded to pass through him, the long legged warriors hands touched the ground. In one motion he began to rotate, his legs held out like a propellor of sorts.

His first swing would come just as the logia began to reform, his legs shimmered black, he had hoped to end this with a single attack, but the burst of spead had altered his movement, his legs shimmered black, odd due to the fact that they had been the normal colour of his trousers prior. This was the power of Buso haki, the ability to augment the power of his legs with a defense capability while at the same time granting him the ability to strike logia. Yes to connect with the Gasu Gasu No Mi users body. This powerful swing of his legs would knock the gasu gasu user to the side with great force if connected and had the power to crack bone with ease normally, enhanced with buso though broken ribs to the right side would more than likely be the issue. A fighter could easily continue on.

If this hit was successful and the logia was thrown three meters to the right, the rotating marine would move to his feet quickly, jumping with impressive speed, he lifted his black clad leg in to the air, aiming to strike down upon the wounded logia. Assuming his previous attack was of course successful. Intending on ending this battle quickly, he had the surprise element of being able to touch the logia, if that element was lost. This battle would become much harder for the marine.

Skill:

13Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet

Gerard had thought it was a good move. He thought he would get the first hit in. And if he didn't, well, no harm done. Even when the marine dropped and his leg swung out, he thought nothing of it. That was, until the leg connected.

Ever since he ate the Gasu Gasu no Mi, Gerard had gotten used to physical attacks passing through him, especially when he saw them coming. So imagine his surprise when the attack hit him squarely in the side and an explosion of pain shot through his ribs. Gerard let out a cry of surprise as he was launched to the side, his hat flying off of his head.

As he bounced along the snow, the thief saw the marine leap into the air, intent on stomping down on him. Gerard quickly thrust an arm out and a burst of speed launched him sideways, just narrowly avoiding the attack as it crashed into the ground. Sliding along the ground, Gerard quickly scrambled to his feet, holding his cane tightly as he jumped back to put distance between himself and the marine. He gave a grunt of pain as his free hand gripped his side. He was pretty sure a couple of his ribs were cracked if not broken.

"Ok ok, time out for a second." he spoke up, trying to deal with the pain in his side, "How the hell did you do that?" It wasn't fire, that was for certain. So how did the marine manage to hit him?

Skill:

14Round 3: Marines Empty Re: Round 3: Marines Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:11 pm

NPC

NPC

His foot destroyed the ground below him, though there seemed to be no Gerard beneath, grunting in annoyance the marine looked to the side, the gasu users burst of speed was impressive, and performing these feats with damaged ribs, well that was even more impressive. Leopold would shrug at Gerards question.

"Im not one of those people, who give out their abilities so freely, you not knowing how I can strike your body, you not knowing whether its just my legs or whether my fists have the same power. All of these questions, are power. Though lets make this interesting. IF i win, you surrender, you deal with your crimes and then join the marine core, you join my squad personally. IF you win, I'll give you the information on how I can strike that strange body of yours" The Commadore said, his cigar still within his mouth.

"Though it's really annoying that you wouldnt just go down in that one hit, now that the secrets out, its going to be harder to get close to you" Leopold said with a shrug, He had used the distraction way too many times for it to be viable again. He needed to find a way to get close to the gasu gasu no mi user, while at the same time making sure he wouldnt be caught within the gasu users assaults.

With his legs still blackened, Leopold charged, his soru propelling him faster to cover the distance. If able to clear said distance without any danger, he would aim to bring his buso clad leg upwards to strike the chin of the gasu gasu no mi user and send him flying in to the air, if this was successful, his geppo would propel him further into the air, and with a spin, he would then intend to drive his leg downward to send Gerard flying directly in to the ground.

skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum