One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Cleaning the old ship EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Cleaning the old ship EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Cleaning the old ship EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Cleaning the old ship EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Cleaning the old ship EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Cleaning the old ship EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Cleaning the old ship EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Cleaning the old ship EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Cleaning the old ship EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning the old ship Empty Cleaning the old ship Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Task Name: Cleaning the dawnbringer
Tier:1
NPC or PC:npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Solo
Description: The dawnbringer has become filthy from lack of proper cleaning. Its up to Zanji and his crew to give her a nice cleaning on the top deck.
Enemy Details: none
Boss: None

2Cleaning the old ship Empty Re: Cleaning the old ship Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji woke up early the the sun had risen all was quiet except for the sound of the rushing waves that rocked the boat as it lay anchored for the night. He yawned and stretched inside his bed and looked around his marbled tilted quarters. The suns rays reflecting off the white marble which made it seem to glow. It was about time he gave this ship a good and proper cleaning for now.

After all a well maintained ship was a happy one. He got out of bed and quickly got dressed but instead of his usual dress attire he put on some shabby black pants and a white shirt and pair of black boots. He cracked his neck to the side a few times and slowly walked out of his room and headed towards the deck. He would open a hatch that led to the second floor of the ship and walk towards a closet he grabbed a couple of buckets and mops and shut the door behind him He climbed the ladder and walked over to the kitchen area and filled up the the buckets with some soap and water and went back outside.

He dipped the mops in the buckets and began to scrub across the deck slowly. He was still somewhat tired but he was going to put his heart into his work he loved his ship as if it were a living breathing person to him it was more than a home it was a trusted friend.

He looked over and saw over to the right that his navigator was at the helm with giving it a good polish. He smiled and began to walk over then he heard his grumbling navigator mumbling about cleaning up this piece of junk. He snapped at his man and stormed over and grabbed him by the front of his shirt. "You did not just call our ship, and loyal crewmate junk." The first mate grumbled and coughed as zanji realized what he was doing and put him back down.

Zanji chuckled and took a few calming breaths " I'm sorry old friend your somewhat new to the crew and all but one of my main rules is don't insult this mans crew or his ship I went a little overboard." His masked navigator grumbled and rubbed his throat. " You call that a little over board, i would hate to see what you look like when you get pissed off." He chuckled and coughed and as he looked at his captain. The pair of fools stared long and hard into each others eyes and then they both outstretched there hands and shook in friendship. He shook his head and continued to mop the deck even when Hisashi had come up from his room. He looked over at Hisashi never ceasing his swabbing of the deck each motion he took to swab the deck he filled with love and compassion and it showed in his body language. He ceased his swabbing as Hisashi had just proposed a challenge to him with cleaning the ship. He had already gotten a head start. He smirked and looked over at his vice captain and leaned upon his mop. "Well good morning to you too Hisashi hehe rough night i take it?"

He chuckled and returned to swabbing the deck he dipped his mop into his own bucket and spun it around like it was a bow staff. He had some skill in using weaponry which showed as he handled the broom and was very careful as he did not splash his vice captain with any water. He looked at his ship from end to end and then looked back at Hisashi. "All right you take the right side of the ship and ill take the left first one to the middle is the winner lose does the dishes in the kitchen for a week." He smirked and picked up his bucket and headed off to the left side of the boat with his mop hung over his shoulder he would get to work.

Zanji was given a death glare by Hisashi and was spoken to rather rudely. Normally that kind of show of disrespect Zanji would of cut off a arm. But since this was Hisashi he knew all well enough that this was just his normal demeanor. He would need to get more use to the rude behavior he was sure if given enough time spent together. He shook his head in disapproval at being called a bitch. "Now now Hisashi no need to name call were not school children."

He chuckled and dipped his mop down into his bucket and began to scrub the left side of the ship moving at a similar fast speed pace as Hisashi. He was not going to lose this fight he hated doing dishes. Plus he was a competitive man himself he was not going to lose to his second in command. He smirked as he felt something cold hit the back of his neck as apparently Hisashi had showed a more playful side even if it was just for a split second. He chuckled and returned a playful splash back at Hisashi's own neck and whistled innocently as he scrubbed his side of his ship.

He was moving at full speed now the mop dragging across the hard oak wood floor planking giving it a gentle shine as he wiped his forehead and leaned up against his mops handle as he stood in the middle whistling as he had completed his cleaning. he blew on the back of his hand and smirked at Hisashi playfully. "Looks like I win this round Old friend I'll be in my room cleaning that while I'm at it." He chuckled and picked up his mop and bucket and headed towards his quarters his door wide open as he kicked it behind him closed as he just really decided to go back to bed.

He picked up his mop and bucket and slowly walked back to the bow of the ship. Heading towards the opposite end of the ship he would take his time there was no present danger at the moment. He whistled happily tohimself a old favorite of his binks sake as he walked acorss the the wood plank decks, he would definetly get those replaced with adam wood next time he upgraded his ship the outer hull of it was now made of it so it should match the inside took. He chuckled and slowly reached his destination and kicked the door open.

It had been quite a while since he had last cleaned his room. The usually pristine floors were smeared and glossy with dust. He sighed and shook his head and dipped his mop into the bucket and began to wipe the white marble flooring slowly back and forth. He would continue to hum tohimself binks sake as he cleaned up the room. Throwing up bits of stray dirty laundry onto his bed into a pile. he would have his crew do the laundry later they needed a good long thorough cleaning. He was practically down to his last pair of clean pants and dress shirts. he sighed and wipped the sweat off his brow happily as he sat on his bed nodding his approval at the retuned radiance and pristine of the white marble as the water and cleaning product would dry onto the floor. He sank into his bed the mop and bucket lay on the floor ashe gently closed his eyes and fell off into a blissful nap.

(Zanji exit)
WC 1272

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum