One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Amusement within the desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Amusement within the desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Amusement within the desert Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 am

Ryuichi

Ryuichi
(Orange stopped me from initiating my attack. But like mentioned in Skype the timeline in this topic is too fucked up so we're all just gonna exit and continue this topic another day. I'm just gonna make up an excuse for all of us to exit so that there isn't any problems if that's ok.)

You see, Ryuichi was just about to go all out when he had began to hear the sirens. No, not just any sirens. Sirens that even made him pale. Everyone once in a while the land of Alabasta received freakish Weather. The most freaky of them all being the Sandy Thunderstorm. It was exactly what it's name was. A tornado like thunderstorm that produced both sand and rain as well as the occasional lightning. Ryuichi having lived in alabasta for many years has encountered these types of storms. Most of the times after encountering them he would be lost for days, not able to find his way back home. Looking at the Shichibukai who had just covered a small distant between him and himself Ryuichi would say "I don't know about you, but I'm sure no one here wants to be fighting in the Sandy Thunderstorm. Holler here again when you are ready for the Treasure Hunt if you still are able to find the 500 Million Beri. The storm may just wash it away." Said Ryuichi as he would begin to back peddle quickly (T4 Speed) to the exit behind the bar. Having already memorized how the bar was framed from being there many of times. After exiting the backdoor while moving backwards, he would break out into a 90% run (T5 Speed) and head back to his home. He needed to get off of Alabasta. If Shichibukai were beginning to stir who knows what else would be out that.

Exit
Devil's attack if he still initiates it do to us agreeing to Exit shouldn't be able to affect me as I have external durability=to steel and his T1 Skills light damages steel.

16Amusement within the desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Amusement within the desert Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji sighed as he reached down and grabbed the ten foot tall man by the leg and began to drag him by the leg off towards the port. It was such a pain in the ass but He was not going to just leave the large man alone with that other man who was not affected by his conquers haki. He would take him aboard his ship till he awoke then he would let him go. he may have tried to have kill him once already but he was going to give the man one final chance. He was in a forgiving mood so he dragged the man slowly across the sands heading towards the port. The large mans head bumping up and down against the ground and dragging him over the wooden deck and onto his ship. " put him below deck and get read there's a sandstorm coming in." His grunts all nodded there heads and surrounded the devil like man and proceeded to carry him down below deck. He was going to just sit back and relax.

(Exit with devil)

17Amusement within the desert - Page 2 Empty Re: Amusement within the desert Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
(Sure but a note for Zanji I ain't helping ya for your acr fam -.-)

{Exited}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum