One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» No more parties in Abfall
Today at 10:39 am by Blackhand.

» Quick Question Thread
Today at 10:31 am by Gabriel Lucas

» Queen of the Desert: Suna Suna No Mi
Today at 9:51 am by Blanco Bean

» [Task/Arc] A Ray Of Hope
Today at 8:28 am by Lazarus King

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan
Today at 6:41 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Ghost Update
Today at 3:39 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: MISC
Today at 3:38 am by Ghost

» The Almighty ( ship)
Today at 3:32 am by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Today at 3:29 am by Jui$y Crow

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64678 messages in 8465 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 am

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

avatar

Well, it seemed like his pirate suggestion was a no go. Ignoring the fact that apparently the marines had driven the other pirates out (damn those guys moved fast) but the old lady seemed to hold a grudge against pirates in general. Did something happen to her in the past? Before he could comment on it though, she brought to his attention the absence of their tiny little friend. "I think we may have left him behind," he said with a shrug. The guy was a dwarf after all. They had tiny legs. He doubted he would have been able to keep up with a bird.

When asked what he planned to do, Gerard gave a smirk and a shrug. "Spider Miles has been able to take care of itself all this time. No reason to doubt now would be any different. Besides, I have my own plans to attend to. Don't worry though, no plans on becoming a pirate." After all, there were other criminals out there other than pirates.

And then, out of nowhere, someone just appeared. A dark skinned young man with white hair just emerged from the trees, curious about what they were talking about. The guy didn't look like one of the guards chasing after them, and the way he carried himself suggested he wasn't here for a fight. The guy seemed focused on him right now, though Gerard knew it was better not to underestimate the old lady. "Apparently there's going to be a bit fight between the marines and pirates on Spider Miles or something," Gerard shrugged casually.

View user profile

27 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:00 am




"Hohoho, thats good enough for me" The old woman said with a cackle, she would sigh gently, she should be getting back to Spider Miles very soon, she was the officer in charge of the transition, she really needed to be getting back, as she was about to explain this to Gerard, the old ensign would ope her mouth to speak once more, only to be interrupted by someone else. Her dulled senses as an old woman meant focusing on one thing kind of threw her through a loop and she forgot to keep her senses open. She gave a sudden jump as the mans voice echoed, holding her heart. "Don't Do that sonny, surprises like that can put an old woman like me in an early grave" She said cackling. She seemed to enjoy cackling.

Holding her Clima-tact like a walking stick, the large headed nob having been left back in the pub. Recovering herself, she would look the man up and down, having been focusing solely on Spider Miles, keeping her ears open about the Tres Iron Lotus attack and movements on a certain Yonko, this left her and her terrible memory to falter, a small niglet within her head told that she had seen this mans face somewhere, yet her memory being what it was would probably not allow her to remember until it was to late. Gerard would give the basic information to the man and the old lady would nod along. "Certain group a pirates been given that place the old heave hoe, marines have been moving in to apprehend em and offer protection" Elpheba cackled. "Anyway, whats yer name strange, I'm Elpheba, but people tend to just call me Elphi i suppose"

,

View user profile

28 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
This is much better than riding a horse, Aloe thought. Every now and then, even through all the excitement he would peer back, to listen and look for the pup. A few times he almost put the ride to end or he would force the animal to slow down but each time the persistent pup would show himself. Cheering the pup on he continued.

From the east the group would be able to hear both excited yelling of Aloeus and the snarling of the wolf.  Seeing the group up ahead in the clearing he would call out in surprise, Looks like everyone is still alive! Looking towards Susanoo curiously he wondered if that was a by chance meeting or the reason they had come to Flevance. A secret meeting in the woods just what is it have I walked in on?  “You pick up someone else, another criminal escaping from the unique local justice?” Smiling he let go of the reins, the wolf’s fur. The wolf still in a frenzied state would keep running towards the small group that assembled in the woods. Putting his arms through the sleeves of the black fur wolf coat that had been draping his shoulder he removes the goggles covering his face, letting them hang from his neck. Without blinking and care at the danger he had just brought upon the bunch he started walking towards them. The faint exhausted cries of her pup could be heard, by Aloe, not far away.

While still 15m away he would observe the change in atmosphere he had created. How would they take of the wolf and who would respond first? As a thief observing group dynamics was second nature to him. Aloe had already observed Gerald and Elphi once. Hopefully he would get to learn about the new person on the scene. Flamboyant guy aggressive risk taker, the old woman with a cool bird cautious distance, little brown boy what are you?


_________________



[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

29 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:07 am


Susanoo

Susanoo calmly listened to the words of the young man, then the old woman, his eyes meeting those of the speakers when they spoke in a respectful manner although he was squatting down. My name? Identifying oneself wasn't always as harmless as it seemed and as cautious as Susanoo was he wouldn't supply his real name. "Jupiter." When he said this he stood up, not to respectfully shake the older woman's hand, just so it wasn't so weird that he was squatting while everyone was standing. Was it weird? He wasn't sure, but he didn't ant to come off as weird, but lax and cool like the protagonist in the manga he read. His hands stayed in his pockets as he stepped forward and closed the 5m gap between them to a more casual distance. Not in their personal space or anything, but normal distance away.

"You?" Susanoo nodded his head upwards a bit in the gentleman's direction and his eyes shifted from the woman to him as he addressed him. After he would ask this he'd be able to more clearly hear the sound of a wolf coming from the East. Just one from the pack that was heard earlier. It would increase in decibels as it neared, but at a quick pace. It was coming right for the group. Susanoo would keep his cool and as it entered the group and headed towards the group, he'd just look at it as if he was watching someone speak. His hands were still in his pockets and he remained calm. That was externally at least. Fuck fuck fuck, please don't let tis thing be coming at me. Wait be calm, they can smell fear. He had no plans on revealing his abilities to the other two, even though the most he'd do is dispatch the beast with a marble. Not even from his slingshot, but just by digging in his pouch and flicking one at the wolf. If push came to shove and he needed to react due to lack of reaction from everyone else or the wolf obviously showed interest in him and not just the general group, he'd do so. But until that moment came, he was chilling and seemed pretty unconcerned with the incoming threat. "One of you wanna handle that?" He'd take his eyes away from the animal for but a moment while it was still about 8m away, to address the others, then go back to watching it with a plan of defense then assault already concocted in his mind.

View user profile

30 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

avatar

So, the new guy introduced himself as Jupiter. Gerard mentally noted that the name was a little unusual, but then again he wasn't one to judge exactly. That only left him for the introductions. "Gerard Sinnet," he introduced himself, being the only one to actually give his full name. No sense in not being polite and all.

It was then that their little meeting was interrupted by the sound of something approaching. One of the wolves they heard earlier maybe? It seems this gathering of bodies had attracted some of the local wildlife in the area. Jupiter asked if any of them were going to deal with it and Gerard shrugged. "Eh, we'll see what happens. I mean, if we're able to fight off a bunch of the guards back there, I'm sure a wolf wont be any real hassle." Just a burst of gas and the dog would be gone. Plus, it helped that Gerard's intangibility would make any attack by the wolf useless against him. And he was certain Elphi's abilities would protect her as well. That just left Jupiter, and if his calm demeanor meant anything, he would be fine too.

"So," Gerard spoke up, turning his attention back to Jupiter, "What brings someone like you all the way out here?" Sure, it wasn't exactly normal for them to be out there either, but he would cross that bridge when he came to it. Right now, there was the mystery ninja in front of them.

View user profile

31 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:43 am




"What a pretty name" the old lady mused, grinning gently. Now the wolf showed itself, but it would seem Gerard would deal with it. If this wasnt the case Elpheba would just give the wolf a great strike with her Bo Staff. If this would send the wolf packing then excellent, if not well, she would have to do something else. Working on the assumption that the creature would be finished Elphebe would cackle as it run away, tail between its legs. "Well kiddies, its getting chilly and this old ladies not about to drop dead outside, when I go, it will be by a warm fire" she said cackling as she waved to the duo. Cackling even more as she turned away from the two. "I'll maybe see you both around some day"

She would say as she walked away, she would allow the forest to ensnare her, to bring her into tits grasp, eventually the trees would hide her from the duo after walking so far, she would be whistling as she walked, a call so to speak to once more summon her small sparrow. Which would come directly in front of her, and once more like how she arrived the old granny would be soaring in the air upon the super sparrows back. Her cackle making her seem more like a witch, something in her mind kept niggling at her, she couldnt get the feeling that she had seen Jupiters face somewhere. Pushing this to the back of her mind, she had something else to do, she had something far more important to be doing.

[exit]
,

View user profile

32 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:53 pm


Susanoo

Seeing as no one was especially hasty to act on the wolf, Susanoo made his own move, but it wasn't an offensive one. "Well nice meeting you." Before the wolf could close in, the teen would make his speedy exit. He'd run the opposite direction of the wolf faster than it approached. Should it chose to chase him, he'd dispatch it by digging in his pouch with either of his free hands. Being a skilled marksman, he'd easily be able to notch a marble of his between his index finger and thumb as if they were ready to flick. He'd pull his hand out his pouch, then do just that and the marble would hit the wolf right in the middle of the head. It wouldn't kill it, but it'd knock the wolf unconscious from the trauma it'd experience. It'd certainly fracture its skull, but that wasn't for Susanoo to worry about.

Maybe I'll stop by Spider Miles and see what's going on. He wanted to get into Bounty Hunting and if there was a Pirate and Marine struggle going on, there were bound to be some pirates who were wanted with a decent price on their head. It'd make for good sport and training. At least he hoped it would. He couldn't be too sure, maybe there would be people stronger than him there and he'd get hurt . . . He put a hand to his chin in thought as he would stop running after getting about 25m away from where he previously was, the wolf no longer a problem. Maybe I'll see something cool happen, who knows. At the very least he could spectate and maybe learn something, so with that he set out.

View user profile

33 Re: Information in Flevance Town [Social] on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
At the parting words of ‘Nice to meet you’ Aloeus would wave good bye even though message wasn’t really meant for him. Turning his back and leaving the wolves to do with they please the dwarf would leave back into town. With Elphi gone in addition to the stranger they had met in the woods this party was over. What Dandy would do was no concern of his. When he had left the clearing and was behind the cover of trees sure that he was unable to be seen he would fly off below the tree tops. Any meager impression he had made in the snow would quickly be covered between fresh powder and the breeze

Exit


_________________



[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum