One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Halloween Event
Today at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Today at 8:16 pm by Rockstar Spud

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Today at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Slasher Task
Today at 7:57 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Aldri Sakna [Revamp]
Today at 7:11 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Junbei Von Echo Updates
Today at 7:03 pm by Freyr Preben

» Staff Request: Characters and Updates
Today at 7:02 pm by Freyr Preben

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 6:29 pm by Alaric

» Cursed Smith
Today at 4:38 pm by Freyr Preben

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64656 messages in 8460 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Floating Sumo Combat on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:39 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: -
Skill Set Information: -The user can control the movement of himself and non-living things, once he has touched them. It allows things under his control to levitate. The user could also reshape or destroy (by breaking apart) items under his control. He able to cancel or manipulate the hold of gravity.
Passives:

• (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• wielder's ability to control through levitation things after touching them once. Essentially, this ability is identical to telekinesis
  • "able to cancel and/or manipulate the hold that gravity has on an object"
  • As long as the user is conscious (sleeping is an exception) items will stay afloat (regardless of range). unless user is defeated or wills otherwise

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Cannot float what user has not touched
  • Cannot float living things other than self.
  • Nothing moves automated, objects must be continuously willed to move.

Notes:
Size diagram:

Float chart:
200lb T1 - Rowboats
350   T2 - Floops  - Barque
750   T3 - Galleon, Frigate, Typical Submarines
1000 T4 - Man of War & Ship of the Line
2000 T5 -
3000 T6 - Warships, Queen Anne's Revenge, Airships

Floated objects keep their weight/force, unless otherwise indicated.
Can use this outside combat for minor things 5m range.
Objects floated that aren't being moved don't drain stamina. The user pays upkeep cost to make cost to make items move again
It cost no stamina to release items from floating.

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Perception
  • Secondary Speed & Strength +1 (Dwarf and fate predator)
  • Durability

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: - Movement I
Tier: -1
Type - normal
Range: - 20m
Speed: - II
Description: - Aloeus will control items things he has touched within range to form simple task/attacks. These actions are basic things that could be done with hands that don't require dexterity. (Painting, writing, instrument play dexterity. No complex flight patterns... Aloe can also fly with this skill and make objects feel lighter so that someone could carry more. (Think Shabondy bubble coat bag)

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -Devil fruit
Range: -20
Description: -

Skill Name: - Orbit
Type -Defense
Range: -10m
Description: -Using several objects no more that 3ft by 2ft (but this isn't required) the user spins them simultaneously. These objects will repeatedly beat and batter a target. This can also be used defensively to keep enemies from approaching or getting a direct line of sight.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: -Crowded Arena
Tier: -2
Type - normal
Range: -15m, AOE 15m diameter max
Speed: -III
Description: -Several objects will be floated around target. When used offensively objects will slam into target crushing them under force. This ring around the target can grow larger to incorporate more targets or smaller...This move is meant to serve as deterrent for the target from moving or slow them down so they have to move more cautiously. Depending on the objects used it could also hurt target should they try to escape the ring. The objects can be left to float around target, not moving.

Skill Name: - Ring Out
Type -Offense
Range: -20m
Description: -A segment of Floor/ground/wall... will break apart 15mx5m up to three feet deep and raise up and towards the direction the user wills. This large mass can be left in the air, dropped, or slammed into a target. Unless this mass is pulverized any superficial break offs will just result in Aloeus putting it back together.

Type -
Range: -
Speed: -

Last edited by yakaryu on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 5 times in total

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

2 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

One thing I don't understand is how you have 2 primaries.

Predator makes a Non into a Secondary, not Primary attribute. Dwarf can have +1 strength but that doesn't mean it's a Primary attribute.

I highly suggest editing your skills to be weights or dimensions rather than "the average size of a chair"

That just sets you up to be vague manipulated and that's no fun .-.

View user profile

3 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:09 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Changed. So my strength stat is Secondary plus one? As appose to whatever my prime lvl is?

View user profile

4 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:12 am

yakaryu wrote:

Skill Set Information: -The user can control the movement of himself and non-living things, once he has touched them. It allows things under his control to levitate. The user could also reshape or destroy (by breaking apart) items under his control. He able to cancel or manipulate the hold of gravity.
Passives:

• (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)

Skillset Strengths:

• wielder's ability to control through levitation things after touching them once. Essentially, this ability is identical to telekinesis
  • Unaffected by Gravity changes why? is this confirmed in canon. if not, remove this.
  • As long as the user is conscious (sleeping is an exception) items will stay afloat (regardless of range). unless user is defeated or wills otherwise

Skillset Weaknesses:

Notes:
Can't lift, with his fruit, beyond what an attack of his Tier Strength could destroy
Objects floated that aren't being moved don't drain stamina. The user pays upkeep cost to make cost to make items move again

we've done this fruit before, so it's basically gonna be the same. need a weight chart for the amount of weight in pounds u can lift per tier,

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Perception
  • Durability

Tier 1 Skills:
Type - Devil Fruit read the skill system and fill this part out correctly please.
Description: - Aloeus will control items things he has touched within range to form simple task/attacks. These actions are basic things that could be done with hands that don't require dexterity. (Painting, writing, instrument play dexterity. No complex flight patterns... Aloe can also fly with this skill

Type -Devil fruit

Type -devil fruit same note
Range: -15m 10m
Description: -Using several objects no more that 3ft by 2ft (but this isn't a required) the user spins them simultaneously. These objects will repeatedly beat and batter a target. This can also be used defensively to keep enemies from approaching or getting a direct line of sight.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: -Arena
Type - Supplementary/offense
Range: -AOE 15m diameter max how far away from u can it be
Description: -Several objects will be floated around target. These objects will either spin around target as if orbiting or stay in place.  This ring around the target can grow larger to incorporate more targets or smaller...This move is meant to serve as deterrent for the target from moving or slow them down so they have to move more cautiously. Depending on the objects used it could also hurt target should they try to escape the ring. The user will coordinate the pummeling of objects with his own physical attacks

Tier: -30m 20m
Type -Offense
Range: -m
Description: -A segment of Floor/ground/wall... will break apart 15mx5m up to three feet deep and raise up and towards the direction the user wills. This large mass can be left in the air, dropped, or slammed into a target. Unless this mass is pulverized any superficial break offs will just result in Aloeus putting it back together.

Type -

View user profile

5 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:51 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

I do believe that is everything. That gravity bit is cannon, I changed it reflecting a quote from shiki

View user profile

6 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Everything else is fine, but the only problem I see is that quote actually stabbed you in the foot a bit.

It can be interpreted differently, but the way I see it is Shiki was saying that when he touches it, normal gravity doesn't affect the object anymore. This is the whole principle of the fruit so obviously that makes sense. However, that doesn't pertain to changes in gravity, IE it intensifying. Say you faced Jade's character and he made a gravity well around the floating object that was 100x normal gravity. I don't see any evidence stating that floating object would simply ignore this change in gravity.

View user profile

7 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Gravity is gravity. I wouldn't believe that the pull increasing would change that. There is no stipulations to Shiki's statement. He said that he can manipulate the hold of gravity. So if gravity changes what Aloe has touched can still be manipulated.
Fuwa user has the disadvantage of having to touch but when they do it is committed memory.

View user profile

8 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am

200lb T1 - Rowboats
300lb T2 - Floops (w.e. that first one says) - Barque
500lb T3 - Galleon, Frigate, Typical Submarines
600lb T4 - Man of War & Ship of the Line
750lb T5 -
1klb T6 - Warships, Queen Anne's Revenge, Airships

weight chart. these are raw weights u can lift, obviously the ships weigh more, but we can't have it so u can lift a raw 50tons for obvious reasons

View user profile

9 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:43 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

1) I'm confused can I lift those ships at those tiers?

2) Are these the weights of items in my skills or just casual lifting? If they are weights for skills then I think it would be impractical to put weights on skills. if I had a move like shiki's lion head one, to say that I am doing that with xxxx lbs of material.

3) A tier X skill has a fixed baseline strength, in theory lets pretend I had use of 50k lbs and the move was Tier 1. A tier 2 move could still beat it. And tier 2 durability would barely feel it.

For weight I used the old Fuwa skill set and art of weather weight chart as a baseline then given what my df does I went up to 10k.
The chart you just provided would give me 1,000 at t6 while wind gets at it t4.
(fyi 1,000 is than a bison at Tier 6, for a strength based skillset) My character will literally be able to pick a bison by tier 3, by hand.

1,000 lbs is also less than the original skill set was approve for at t2

View user profile

10 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:36 pm

yakaryu wrote:1) I'm confused can I lift those ships at those tiers?

2) Are these the weights of items in my skills or just casual lifting? If they are weights for skills then I think it would be impractical to put weights on skills. if I had a move like shiki's lion head one, to say that I am doing that with xxxx lbs of material. these aren't weights of force or anything for skills, these are weight limits u can lift. so u can lift 1 million things as long as the weight doesn't surpass the weight limit set per tier of skill

3) A tier X skill has a fixed baseline strength, in theory lets pretend I had use of 50k lbs and the move was Tier 1. A tier 2 move could still beat it. And tier 2 durability would barely feel it. yes, things aren't going to make scientific sense in one piece or anime rp in general. There's no real way to balance this fruit without u either getting shafted or the site getting ass fucked. If u have a fix, now is the time to present it, because if not there is nothing i can do for u besides the chart i gave u.

For weight I used the old Fuwa skill set and art of weather weight chart as a baseline then given what my df does I went up to 10k. don't care about old fruit.
The chart you just provided would give me 1,000 at t6 while wind gets at it t4. prioritize your strength then.
(fyi 1,000 is than a bison at Tier 6, for a strength based skillset) My character will literally be able to pick a bison by tier 3, by hand.

1,000 lbs is also less than the original skill set was approve for at t2

u can always add additional objects or examples of objects into the equation. Raw Weight is like lifting miscellaneous stuff, because again, i obviously can't say "u can lift 50k tons of weight of w.e." it'd just be foolish and destroy any sense of balance. So either add more objects where the ships are listed or suggest a fix. Debating is not suggesting a fix, it's just back and forth-ing for God knows how long it'll persist.

View user profile

11 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:04 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

1/2?

View user profile

12 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

yakaryu wrote:

Passives:

• (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)

Skillset Strengths:

Skillset Weaknesses:

Notes:
Size diagram:

Float chart:
200lb T1 - Rowboats
2000 T5 -

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Perception
  • Durability

Tier 1 Skills:
Type - normal
Description: - Aloeus will control items things he has touched within range to form simple task/attacks. These actions are basic things that could be done with hands that don't require dexterity. (Painting, writing, instrument play dexterity. No complex flight patterns... Aloe can also fly with this skill and make objects feel lighter so that someone could carry more. (Think Shabondy bubble coat bag)

Type -Devil fruit

Type -Defense
Description: -Using several objects no more that 3ft by 2ft (but this isn't required) the user spins them simultaneously. These objects will repeatedly beat and batter a target. This can also be used defensively to keep enemies from approaching or getting a direct line of sight.

Tier 2 Skills:

Type - normal
Description: -Several objects will be floated around target. When used offensively objects will slam into target crushing them under force. This ring around the target can grow larger to incorporate more targets or smaller...This move is meant to serve as deterrent for the target from moving or slow them down so they have to move more cautiously. Depending on the objects used it could also hurt target should they try to escape the ring. The objects can be left to float around target, not moving.

Type -Offense

Type -

All Changes were made. 1/2 Approval

View user profile

13 Re: Floating Sumo Combat on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

yakaryu wrote:

Passives:

• (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)
  • (Lvl then Description)

Skillset Strengths:

Skillset Weaknesses:

Notes:
Size diagram:

Float chart:
200lb T1 - Rowboats
2000 T5 -

Attribute Priorities:

• Primary Perception
  • Durability

Tier 1 Skills:
Type - normal

Type -Devil fruit

Type -Defense

Tier 2 Skills:

Type - normal

Type -Offense

Type -

Lack luster

2/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: