One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 Kazuki-fuuchouin-with-a-butterfly-on-her-lips-get-backers-50383-1920x1200
The final boat succumbed, the frog's leg pulled back as the final Cipher pol agent fell, unlike the Yonko whom had caused such carnage and simply decided to destroy the vessels, the frog took the longer route, due to the rev allies whom were to close to release her devastating techniques, he had decided to stretch his legs, literally. You see the frog was a martial artist who partook in a style not many wielded these days, classified as a master of the Ookama Kenpo style, he had evolved in to the art of Newkama Kenpo, a powerful and somewhat silly form of fighting style, yet the overwhelming power was somewhat to be desired, a single closing of the eye lid could become a powerful and destructive technique. The movements, the fluidity cominbined with his zoans powerful legs made it a formidable foe that not even the Cipher pols of the four five and six divisions could stand a chance.

He would have liked to have taken all the credit but the rev army onboard the boats had also played their part, they had utilized wepaonry and fighting styles to help dwindle the cipher pols numbers though the largest amount of kills belonged to the frog. His feet dripped, his poisonous liquid having mixed with the cascade of blood that splattered his naked body, how a frog could look so fierce was anyones guess, yet he did, splotches of crimson shone against his green and yellow skin as the boat approached the required distance. "I'll go on ahead" the frog uttered as he bounded once more, his immense jumping skills granted him such a powerful burst of movement that the three hundred meter distance to the dutchmen was nothing, landing on board just as the Captain had finished retrieving his weapons. "Looks like the revs are gonna lend us a hand in whatever we chose, but it doesnt look like the rest of the worlds going to make this easier on us" The frog said, though there was an obvious smile upon his froggy face, coupled with excitement in his tone.

"I wonder how hard it is to actually find a dragon, Im also a little curious to see what he looks and acts like. the frog inquired curiously, "More so im looking forward to seeing how he takes a punch" the amphibian said with a croaky cackle as he turned to walk below deck. He would stop of at his room to re-supply his quiver, having run out previously, at the same time squeezing his hand over the quicver with the arrow heads pointing down allowing them to sit wihtin the poison that dripped from his hand, flowing much like a wet rag. Returning to the surface of the ship, he adjusted his strap, the wind flowing around the crew all majestic like right.

[exit]

16event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Anonymous
Apperance:

As he stumbled around in a dazed from all of the cannon fire, Draco was mildly confused but disappointed at the lack of fighting up close and personal. As a result, he was forced to help out with some of the fighting in a form that he wasn't familiar with.....helping others man the cannons......this would suck greatly but if Draco can get stronger then he'll enjoy it.

Everything was.... complex, loading the gunpowder, putting the cannonball inside the cannon and lighting the fuse sound easy but...boy it actually was wasn't.....it was a pain in the ass. Draco was yelled at by some of his crew because of his mess-ups only for him to punch most of them in jaws as they were being annoying however he got some haki covered fist to his jaw in return. Draco would have continued to brawl with his crew but they laughed at him as they said he had alot of guts for a fishman.

Laughing his ass off, Draco continued to load the cannons as he tried his best to keep up with the elite of the new-world. It was difficult......well it was more then difficult, it was damn near insane but Draco wasn't a human. He was a one of kind fishman who couldn't give a damn what the other men thought but he was very disappointed in his performance in this field.....well, it wasn't really meant to be so Draco decided that he would leave and he went up so he would be on the deck.

Draco V. Zephyr, he was a man that wanted to fight but watching his commanding officers fight was also kinda of incredible. They were powerfully people, they were a goal that he could reach.....he had to reach so that he could acquire his dream.......something that belonged to his "King." He was covered in sweat and dirt from all of the cannon smoke, Draco had been completely ready....or so he had thought. Welp, it seems like he was going to see his wish.......it had appeared that ships were closing in......so.....let this be a fight to remember.....and one he survives.

Word Count: 405

Exit

17event - [Event] Blood In The Water - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I really dig the team chemistry, well done everyone. If I miss a Fate Trait doubler for someone just PM me and I'll update whatever reward needs updating.

NOTE: As a result of the event this is treated as a Tier 4 in terms of rewards.

As a faction you are awarded 3 points going towards the max of 75 for the Event.

Jubei:
4 SP
18,000,000 Beli (x2) = 36,000,000
35,000,000 Bounty
25,000 EP

Hilda:
4 SP
16,000,000 Beli
30,000,000 Bounty (x2) = 60,000,000
30,000 EP

Draco:
4 SP
8,000,000 Beli
10,000,000 Bounty
20,000 EP

Trill:
4 SP
5,000,000 Beli
7,000,000 Bounty
10,000 EP

Magnus:
4 SP
15,000,000 Beli
20,000,000 Bounty
20,000 EP

NOTE: I awarded these based on what you did and what not. So if you took out ships singlehandedly, higher pay out than if you just loaded cannons. Everyone still participated though so I tried to be fairly generous.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum