One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Event] Blood In The Water EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Event] Blood In The Water Empty [Event] Blood In The Water Mon May 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Task I:
Dutchman's Specs:

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoNitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

It's been seven days after the Dutchman has exited the Calm Belt, retrieving it's normal polarity, the Log Pose locked onto the next island on The Songbird's course, Gubo. The ship was much more livelier than it was in Junbei's Supernova days, sporting a crew of over one hundred and fifty plus, excluding the ghost that haunted the vessel, the Songbird played on the piano's keys gleefully as the Behemoth of a ship danced on the waves, using it's Sea Stone Hull as it's ballerina shoes. In the navigation room, Charlotte maintains the course of the vessel, as it drifts along the current, only off by a slight swish, easily readjusted at a moments distress. On main level, the deck, Nico plays cards with some of the newer crew mates, managing to hit blackjack quite consistently. With his Bazooka strapped over his right shoulder at a moments notice of any incoming trouble. For the most part, it was a cool ride, Junbei loved the smell of the ocean as it trailed through the ship, on his position two tiers below the deck, playing the piano in the saloon area. 'Puru Puru' the sound of the Den Den Mushi rang in the navigation room, which was odd, not many people had Junbei's number, maybe it was Cyrus just checking in, it has been almost two years since they've spoken but then again, it was odd. Walking over to the transponder, the Navigator, of the crew, Charlotte, equipped with her bow and arrows, answered the call. "Who is this?" the Kuja said coldly.

At first, the signal was extremely scrambled, it was like calling a house phone in times of dial-up, annoyed, the woman's first thought was to hang up, however, the first one liner, prompted the General to turn the call on loud speaker to ring throughout the ship. "Foolish Humans. I've told you one to many times, where are the Admiral Pillars when a crisis like this is occurring. That low life... Fishman taking our home. As a Celestial Dragon, I demand this be your main priority. I'm currently in this backwater shit hole called Gubo. Agh, for me to return here after fifteen long years... I'll have someone's head for this." the transmission boomed throughout the ship before cutting out. Stopping his fingers on top of the keys, everyone on the vessel literally froze, mostly the grunts who lost their shit. Celestial Dragon? On Gubo, their next island? With a large number of marine vessels usually contracted to protect Celestial Dragons, a Yonko docking in port at the same time, it was a battlefield waiting to happen. "Sigh... It seems trouble just finds us." Charlotte exclaimed. Entering into his Logia state, the Captain's intangible body reformed within the Navigation Room. "Rishi Rishi... It seems we've stumbled onto something interesting as always." Junbei declared, grinning from ear to ear. Putting down the playing cards, activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, Nico saw in the distance, about several vessels to the East, three in number. From the look out, a grunt reported eight to the North, from the poop deck, ten from the South and an indiscernible amount from the West.

The fog that concealed the vessels had faded, next, was the rain. In the distance, only the mountain peaks of Gubo's mountain's could've been seen.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 552
Weapons: Gravitas | Vitas | Blitz Sticks on Person * Golden November in Captain's Quarters
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
Pet:

BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

2[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Anonymous
Waking up with a headache cause by drink at least 4 barrels complete filled with actually good alcohol for once. Draco V. Zephyr got up out of the group cabin filled with other sleeping crewmates, remembering that he had drank them all to the ground and til Jinbei said that the lower-class pirates aren't allowed to have anymore of the alcohol.....for a week! Saddened by that and the fact he was drunk and tired made him fall asleep in which he dreamed.....of his home, his people.....his family where everything changed after....HIM!

In Draco's Mind

It was horrible, the screams of terror and roars of conflict filled his mind while he slept off his rum-induced sleep. A young Draco was tiny instead of being the beast he was today, gazed down at the dead bodies of his family and saw the chaotic flames that burnt the homes of many fishmen around. Draco walked around as he walked forward, past the burning homes, past the destroy city of fishman island before he walked into the water as suddenly Sea King after Sea King swam up and towards the surface as his mind was then filled with the roars of powerful kings of the sea and screams of humans.

In Reality, Once again

The purple skinned fishman slowly got up, he rubbed his eyes tiredly while he gave a quiet yawn. Rolling his shoulders, he slowly stood up and walked out of the room filled with his still sleeping crewmates, a quick trip to the kitchen to grab some fish......or any protein induce object or drink meant for consumption.

Travelling through the halls with the bones of a massive salmon in his mouth, Draco wondered about what he got himself in. He joined the crew of a Yonko and now he was gonna try and making him the King of the Pirates while also taking down his "King" and the current king of the fishmen. Ideas that he shouldn't have join to where he should get his tattoo were filling the mind of the Megalodon fishman however all of those ideas were purged as his bloodthristy grin appeared on his face as he said to himself "Welp, so long as i get stronger. That man is the one to follow." As he traveled towards the stairs up to the deck.

Opening up a door as he walked onto the deck as he bow to his superiors while he said "Greetings Sirs and Madams!" His grin grew wider as he opened his eyes and looked at them all while he then looked out at the sea before he said "Are we fighting people?....Awesome!" Combat was his hobbit, his love and joy so if he was going to experience all ready then boy, Draco was gonna love his life on this one of a kind crew.

Word Count: 501

Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

3[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Event] Blood In The Water Kazuki-fuuchouin-with-a-butterfly-on-her-lips-get-backers-50383-1920x1200
A single large amphibian leg swung carelessly from the edge of the crows nest, the body that the leg belonged too lying down looking in to the sky,which would have been nice to see if it werent for this damn fog, Whistling to himself so out of tune that anyone with or without a musical ear, would probably cringe to the max. Though no one need tell him to stop, for soon a voice crackled through the loud speakers, prompting the amphibian to move to a sitting position, "Fucking Gubo" the Frog said shaking his head, his body shaking ever so slightly, was this, fear? Shaking his head as his cheek pouches expanded gently, he would allow the air to release in a soft gentle croak before pushing himself from the crows nest. Falling thorugh the air, the wind against his skin felt nice, his bow and quiver falling with him, both of which attatched to a strap across his chest, the only clothing he really ever wore.

Landing with a thud upon the ground, his strong legs bending to absorb the impact, he would rise in the same spot, no need for a roll. Turning to face his new crew, the frog would smile, his fears gone. That woman....if reports were right then she had rejoined the marines, she may even be on one of the ships, her old age had dragged her down eventually but her skills and capabilities...they were terrifying back in her hay day, "Lets just hope, that the Paintress isn't around" the frog said smirking. Of course he was far younger during the paintresses time in the marines, though most would remember her with her unique painting and weather manipulating capabilities people used to brand her the Witch of the Marines or the Witch Admiral back in her hay day, she used to battle Wallace often and had many encounters with the pirates of the grandline in her hay day, but why bring her up now? Well what remained after her family was slaughtered by pirates was a single grandson of hers, who inherited the Island Gubo, an Island that her family have held for generations. "All i know about this place is The Paintresses family hold Gubo in their ranks, which means its affiliated with the marines" the Frog uttered, offering what wisdom he had from his travels around the grand line.

As he finished this statement, the new recruit, the fishman would come barging in, his attitude somewhat annoyed the frog, every pirate here had made a name for himself, was well known and a large threat to the marine and gorosei's reign, he on the other hand was not, he was not one whom would be targeted when compared to the likes of the Frog or the Yonko, or even those whom were known within the crew like Charlotte. "Perhaps its time our new recruit actually made a name for himself, his attitude is brutish and ballsy enough" the frog said as he turned to look at the receeding mist, the ships being at the very end of his vision, "Why don't you swim over there and sink a few ships, put those fishman skills to good use the Frog uttered his eyes rolling slightly to look at the fishman despite the megladon hybrid being somewhere behind the Zoan user.

4[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'

[Event] Blood In The Water HXiSp5V

In the Navigation Room, "If this Celestial Dragon really is on Gubo, we'd do best to stay out of his way." Charlotte commented. Propping on the wall of the navigation room's board structure, Junbei dug through his black overcoat for a cigarette. The man was dressed in a black and gold long flowing dress-coat, underneath which contained his holster for his tonfa, which strapped around his waist and armpits. "I say we 'rescue' him." Junbei commented. "Huh?" Charlotte responded, simply astonished looking at the male pale. "You remember the intelligence we've gained in the two years on Tres correct? The Poneglyphs. Historically, the Celestial Dragons hold the grand secret or flow of time of the World, no? Who better to guide us to the first artifact on our way to 'PK'." Junbei stated boldly. "We're going to risk our lives on a rumour... Oceanus is Pirate King. Fullstop. We all agreed at our current level we'd be squashed. Some roundabout rumour about obtaining Poneglyphs... and them leading to Pirate King... Sorry. I'm not buying it. Our focus should be acquiring turfs and building your empire." Charlotte said firmly. "I-" Junbei began to speak but before he could start his next sentence, the ships hailing from all directions began to open fire on each other.

North of The Vessel - Directly Shrouded Behind the Fog and Mountain Ranges of Outer Gubo

Ten marine vessels sit in 'V' formation, with a single Warship at it's core, each ship turned to it's hind, unloading shells at the incoming vessels. "Heh. We're lucky to pick up the signal before anyone else. That idiot of a Noble had to just broadcast that message everywhere. Jesus." the Rear Admiral commented, lighting his cigar. "Sir!" one of the marine grunts ran frantically to from the crow's nest to report. "Approaching the island... from the South... It's... The Songbird Pirates Jolly Roger." the marine said with a terribly pained look in his eyes. Dropping the cigar from his mouth, "Are you certain?", the Rear Admiral commented. "Positive. Along with several Revolutionary Banners and a noted Bounty Hunters!" the marine reported. "Ten ships won't be enough... Get me that old wench on the line! Someone bring me a Den Den Mushi! And don't stand around twiddling on yer fucking thumbs! Fire off some god damn canonballs! I won't have another Tres incident happening under my watch!" the marine superior shouted.

Deck of The Dutchman - Moments before impact

"Hehe... That's a good idea." Nico said, tossing down the cards on the table. "It's awesome to have a Fishman board now. He can scout the vessels and give us the rundown." Nico said grinning, walking over to Draco, and patting the man on his back, proud that he was earlier referred to as a 'Sir', the power was a nice feeling. The shell rocked the seascape inches away from the Dutchman, activating his Kenbunshoku, Junbei also assessed the situation from his position in the Navigation room but it would be Nico to first take action. "Oi! What the hell are you lot standing around for! Man the cannons! Looks like we have enemy fire coming from the flank!" Nico shouted. Below the deck, the grunts scrambled around, obtaining their positions.

On the deck, two explosive shell canons stood, now being stocked by two marksman grunts searching to take aim and fire at two vessels to the right flank of the Dutchman's current advancing pace. As well as a Sangreel and six swivel canons, awaiting commands from a commanding officer, either Nico or The Frog to fire. Activating the Looming and Light Den Den System of the Dutchman, the Songbird's took advantage of the situation, making their vessel appear to be floating about 50 feet off the ground. At this cue, the eight Round Shot Canon owners, four on each flank, took aim at any incoming vessels, shooting anything that came within a 500 Meter radius of striking range.

To The South
"Junbei Von Echo..." the revolutionary commented. "Captain Riggs. Around us are all bounty hunters? Commands?" one of the revolutionary grunts blurted out. "Hmph. I'm betting on the Yonko, provide them cover, eliminate all vessels to theSouth and send word to their vessel signals of good faith." the revolutionary captain commented, grinning as he gave the command.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 552
Weapons: Gravitas | Vitas | Blitz Sticks on Person * Golden November in Captain's Quarters
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
Pet:

BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

5[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 am

Anonymous
Apperance:

As the Frog spoke to him, Draco felt his eyebrow twitch but he had it coming. His attitude was rather...Violent?...Aggressive?....Gutsy?....Insane?....probably all of them if Draco had to give a wild guess before he heard one thing that he wish he could do....SWIM! Suddenly, he dropped to his knees in anime style as he mumbled under that he was retard and dumber than a fish without a brain. He then suddenly felt the one of his superiors, Nico had pat him on the back for the respect he gave early but then he heard something that brough him to his knees once again.

Draco stood up straight as he could and nervously scratched the back of his head as he said "Well.....the thing is that......kinda of ate.......this fruit......and it....soooooort......of.......made it so that i can never........ever...ever...Swim again....yeah.....worse decision of my life....so far." As he said that, he dropped his knees as he went back into "self-pity" mode. Suddenly, he then noticed the boat shook as the seascape was scarped inches away from the Flying Dutchman before he stood straight up.

He peered on the deck as he stared out in the distance, noticing the ships surrounding them......there...were alot of ships like damn. Draco's face was blank before he got back his "happy" grin as he then said "Hey, i'm going go over there......i'll just fling myself over there." the last part confused alot of normal members before he grabbed one of the cannons before he slowly started to stretched his arms which made some people freak the hell out, he grinned wildly as he felt excitement of conflict enter his system.

Draco pulled back as far as he could in which he was now on the other side of the ship, the pain was bearable as he knew it was gonna be send him over to one of the ships......well....he was very crazy and he knew the risk. He then released his stretch which in turned pulled towards the edge of the boat at rapid speeds, he then released just as he was at the cannon before he was flung through the air. Some of his crew had wide eyes while others didn't care but slightly did as they wondered if he could reach a ship.

On the one of the enemy ships, the people of the crew were running around as they continued to load the cannons to fire another barrage of cannon on the Flying Dutchman. Only to hear a scream coming from the sky as suddenly, a large hole appeared on the deck of the ship. Alot of things stopped on the ship as the crew on deck check what had crash into their ship, the faint sounds of brawling was heard while specks of laughters as Draco jumped out and landed onto the deck before he laugh at the people infront of them before he charged forth.

Word Count: 518

Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

6[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I don't seek peace, I seek pure chaos.

wtf happened while I was asleep wut

After the team's recent escapades Sam would lay on a bed with another humanoid. This individual was of the male origin and he likewise looked human. This human was clutching Sam's right wibg and hung on as though his life depended on it. It started to irritate sam making him constrain the person off of him. The sound of canon fire would be mellowed out by the migraine Sam had. Drinking excessively had its detriments.

Sams wings would outstretch before they would fold and make the surounding zone transform into a wreck. He would get his jacket and would continue to gradually stroll outside to the daylight. Utilizing his wings Sam would shade his eyes until they got ajusted. Of course the first thought that came to him was where the hell he was, however he was likewise asking why the fishman he met at the bar was flying around instead of swimming through the water. The main thing that could be the situation would be if the fishman devoured a Devil Fruit.

Sam shoke his head and stretched out his back. Sam didnt have his gloves on as they were some place in the room, yet they were of no compelling reason to him. On the Deck would be "The Frog" who Sameal was suspicious of. Be that as it may, as long ad he was an ally, Sam had no issue with him. "Oi, Froggy. You mind giving me some information on where we are and the sort of circumstance we are all in?" Sam would start to rub his eyes. He would outstrech his wings and would raise his head to see the bursting sun. It was there and in a second, it vanished as it was covered by an canon ball making a beeline for the ship. Sam would quickly fly up at fast speeds and would smack it away into the steerage of a little Marine ship. .

He would then quickly withdraw onto the deck of the Dutchman. This would have to be a tedious physical work out for Sam. Crackung his knuckles followed by his neck Sam would be prepared for the briefing from "The Frog". Ideally Junbei didn't cruise them into a shitter on their first time out on the oceans together. Coincidentally, where the hell is their commander. Shouldn't he be all over the place at such a critical point in time. It must be imperative if there was this many ships around, was they all going for a similar thing?

7[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Event] Blood In The Water Kazuki-fuuchouin-with-a-butterfly-on-her-lips-get-backers-50383-1920x1200
As the fishman dropped to his knees after being told by the frog what to do, the zoan user would simply shake his head. Honestly, having a fishman without a devil fruit, someone able to swim through the waters at great speeds to save comrades with devil fruits would have been a great advantage to the crew, yet here they where with a fishman whom had a rather volatile attitude, whom would be useless within naval battles. Hilda would sigh though being a mid to close range fighter himself, the frog couldnt really be to miffed off, Though he utilized a bow an arrow, with his current skill he wasn't able to battle in long ranges compared to that of a true marksman, though this was something he was currently working on changing. "Get up" he said to the fishman. "Now isn't the time to be pittying yourself" he uttered as the sound of cannon fire began to ring up.

To give them their dues, the crew belonging to the Yonko where prepared for anything, the dutchmens was a beautiful vessel, far more advanced than Wallaces own ship, and the crew were mostly capable. Some of them....had simple minds, much like the fishman whom would attempt some of the silliest movements. First of all, the enemy ships where far out of range, The Frog whom had jumping capabilities that reached a great distance of three hundred meters wouldn't even be able to jump on to the enemy ships at this range, which currently spanned more than five hundred meters, hence why they prepped their weapons for when the enemy where closer. The enemies own ships seemed prepared with longer ranged weaponry, though such weaponry would more than likely be simple basic shells, keeping them at bay would be simple enough until they got closer, then explosives and chained shells would probably come their way. Now the Frog watched in amusement, the fishmans arms began to stretch as he held on too two cannons ready to propel himself towards an enemy ship....though the distance between the Dutchmen and the enemy was far more than his stretchy arms momentum would ever let him burst off too. So he was a rubber fish.

Just mere seconds before the fishman would release his grips upon the cannons, the Frog would move, his speed easily dwarfing the fishmans own, a hand came up as the fishman shot forth, grasping on to the rubbery leg of the fishman and holding firm. This would mean the remainder of the fishmans body would be sent forward to its maximum reach, this would be about five possibly ten meters before his body began to fall towards the vast blue ocean below, though with a few quick and powerful pulls of the fishmans leg, the frog would reel Draco in and back on board the ship. "You really are new to this arent you?" the frog said, his voice deep and harsh. "With a great big body like that your an easy target to bullets and cannonballs, and anyone stupid enough to just throw themselves in to the air without thinking about how they wil ldefend themselves is an amateur move, your momentum would have had you hit the sea and that would be game over. No one would have even remembered you name" the frog said, at this moment The supernova would enter. The frog would release the leg of the Gomu Gomu No Mi eater and walk back to Auburns location close by the newly appeared Super Nova.

"Two things, You ever call me froggy again, I'll shoot an arrow in your crotch" the one billion bounty pirate uttered. "Celestial dragon rumoured to be on Gubo, Our esteemed Captain wants to find him and help him for whatever reason, Charlotte who is obviously the brains of this ship, thinks thats a bad idea, you want to be pirate king Auburn, we find the dragon we kill him or her, those people are disgusting" the Frog said with distain. Though he watched as the winged creature took to the sky and easily withheld a cannoball. "We should keep the ship moving, You sam, you should take me to one of the enemy ships, Auburn with your logia abilities you should head to another, anyone who can move through the air from ship to ship should do so, the remaining crew mates and marksman should defend the ship, I wouldnt be surprised if they had some fishmen of their own who can actually swim" now this was simply what he believed they should do. "What do you think we should do Captain?" he asked, naturally he would prefer his own idea, but he was one whom followed orders, like with Wallace and now with Junbei he would do whatever the Pirate King requested. Yet he did not seem bothered, even as cannoballs soared through the air, splashing water on to the ship from their misses, though two new cannonballs now soared, aiming to take out the mast of the ship.

8[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

[Event] Blood In The Water App_im10

On the trip to Gubo, Magnus had spent a lot of time with his Pet, or he could be found somewhere drawing. A drinking game put Magnus into the ground, which was the cause of his late rising for the chaos that had started moments before. Cannon fire is what brought him into the realm of Reality. “What the fuck is going on?” Magnus spoke as he watched people running towards the deck at the commands of the Captain. Cracking his neck he threw on some black jeans, combat boots, a long sleeved grey shirt with the howling Direwolf sigil etched onto his right breast of the shirt. Magnus’ blue eyes shone in the sunlight as he broke out to come on the deck. The Frog began to almost seeming yell out order to everyone, which brought Magnus bring his finger up to his lips and let loose a loud whistle.

“Anyone wants a ride?!?” Magnus had his blade Longclaw strapped to his left hip with his King’s shield on his back. “I got us a ride to whatever ship we want.” Magnus’ voice rang out as a shadow appeared above him in the air. Ash Grey smoke bellowed underneath his Pet Macumber, Macumber is a unique species of Bananawani that is pure black in color and slightly larger than other Bananawani. He has eyes of smoke grey, razor sharp teeth, and the unique banana shaped lump on his forehead that is a strange dark grey color. He is twelve feet tall, five feet in length, and has a six foot long tail. He is seven meters wide and weights roughly one thousand pounds give or take a hundred pounds. “Macumber, come to the side of the ship! You Showoff!” The Blacksmith shouted as he took off towards the edge of the ship that would face his course due north towards the Marine Vessels.

Macumber would fly down to reveal his rather interesting habit of having a lite cigar in his mouth. “Well, I am excited to finally get some action! Junbei, I am going to take out the Main Sail of the lead ship. Doing that should help us out a good bit in the long run, Junbei!!" Magnus revealed only part of his plan for his current Ally, but he was actually going to have Macumber bite through that mass! Afterward, he was going to go take hold of the top deck of one of the ships directly to its sides. But Magnus hopped onto the Bananawani massive head, waited patiently for anyone to join him, and he took off towards the Lead Warship. Macumber’s lower half had become pure smoke and trailed his massive body while his head remained that of the solid ground. Magnus stood on his head with a smile of pure joy on his face, he was about to go on a real sea battle with his current set up. Of course, the biggest assist to Magnus and his allies was Macumber immense size. He flew at tier 3 speeds towards the Marine ships with Macumber ever aware of incoming cannon fire from anywhere around him.
Word: 522/400

Magnus' Info:

Macumber's Info:

9[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Event] Blood In The Water Ge6TXa2

Listening into the conversation on the deck, Junbei grinned, finally finding his cigarette to ignite. "I like the Frog's plan. Solid." Junbei commented. "Sorry Magnus... I'll let Goldie and Nova sit this one out." Junbei said, balancing the cigarette's in his mouth as he reached underneath his arms to reveal his Germa 66 stamped, Blitz Sticks. "Oh! I don't think you guys have met him yet either!" Junbei exclaimed, randomly with immense glee. Vibrating a particular frequency on his body, Junbei's pet Banana Crocodile surfaced off the side of the left side of the boat, Wani. The One Story House Gator, roared, echoing his voice, as it moved streamed line to the vessel, currently, advancing towards the ahead naval formation which blocked the route into Gubo. "Wani! The vessels from the east, you handle those... I'll go and say hello to the marines." Junbei said grinning. Bending his knees, the Captain attempted to launch himself fifty meters into mid-air, however, before shooting off, Nico grabbed onto the Captain's black and gold jacket, going along for the ride into mid-air. "Rishi Rishi... Along for the ride, Nico?" Junbei commented smiling. Once approaching fifty meters, in height, Junbei allowed Nico to wrap his arms around his shoulders, dashing off towards the vessels below.

North

As stated, the Marine ships were in a 'V' shape formation, nine in number, each separated by about ten meters from each other, spanning over one hundred meters, as in the hind, a main flagship sat tucked behind the 'V'. At about the one hundred meter mark on arrival, Junbei steadied his pace, riding just below the clouds before dropping at an diagonal angle towards the vessel, dropping Nico on the East most vessel, on top the deck. Entering into his intangibility state, the man dashed onward towards the deck of the vessel, anticipating the income, the Rear Admiral readied his seastone baseball bat from his shoulder, cranking backwards, locking onto Junbei's position with his Kenbunshoku Haki, attempting to slam the bat into the Logia's right arm, retaining tangibility, Junbei intercepted the attack with his Blitz Sticks, grinning. As the man's body continued to reform, the Admiral's eyes widened. "When I heard that your Jolly Roger was flying towards Gubo... I thought my men had made a mistake. What are you doing so far away from your Den, Songbird?" the Rear Admiral stated with disgust. "Rishi Rishi... Are those the eyes my name brings about nowadays... I can sense it... the anxiety..." Junbei stated, breaking away from the power struggle, sliding backwards about eight meters. Meanwhile, in 'V' formation's outer ring, Nico plastered his bazooka against the current vessel and the neighbouring vessel's masts, leaving them as sitting ducks in the water. The sound of the explosion rocking the vessels, could've been heard from the main flagship, causing the Rear Admiral to loose focus with immense urgency. "The small rag-tag group you've been known for has grown immensely." the man commented, swinging his bat with one hand. "Rishi Rishi... at times it grows wearisome." Junbei commented, finishing off the cigarette, pressed against his lips, sheathing his tonfa. Reaching onto his back, turned his Funky Jammer, to the front, playing a few rifts, nonchalantly. As the tune continued, for up to seventy-five meters within range of the Funky Jammer, Junbei's rendition of Isabella's song caused, one after the other, every marine within scope, below the deck and on guard, to fall asleep on the main vessel. As the Rear Admiral's eyes closed, the last glimpses of Junbei, was the smile on the Yonko's face. "The moment you let me play my guitar it was over, Sweet Dreams, Mr. No Name." Junbei grinned. Walking over to the Den Den Mushi on the deck, the Yonko picked up the snailphone and called the corresponding vessels, using his Oto Oto No Mi abilities, his voice now changed into that of the sleeping Rear Admiral. "Change of plans men! Break the formation immediately, we'll change to a pyramid formation! Ignore the vessels that can no longer move! Three to the flank right, and the others move to the right, all over vessels move towards the main ship! Spread the word!" Junbei commanded, impersonating the Commander's voice. "Yes sir!" the marines shouted, panicking at the situation going on around them, seemingly, to the approaching Dutchman, now, one hundred and fifty meters away, a path was cleared.

East

Several, well known Bounty Hunters and Pirate Captains exchanged gun fire, five vessels fell from this conflict and now, fifty meters way approaching the Dutchman was centre to all the chaos, the five victorious vessels approaching from the poop deck's direction. However, approaching them from about twenty meters below, was Junbei's pet Alligator, Wani. Emerging from twenty meters towards one of the vessels, swimming at break-neck speeds, the Gator's teeth ripped through the hull of the vessel, causing the ship to take on water, immensely. "What in the world!?" one of the Bounty Hunter Captain's shouted. Looking over the side of the vessel, the large Banana Gator made the Captain freeze in his shoes. "Where in the fuck did this bastard come from!?" the Captain shouted. "Bring the harpoon gun!" he continued to command, watching as his neighbouring vessel sunk into the sea and Wani chew on the remains of the passengers and wood chunks, spitting out any metals he found in his meal.

South | Dutchman

Attempting to call via Den Den Mushi, the Revolutionary's attempted to contact the Dutchman for the establishment of an on sea alliance to make it towards Gubo, however, their path was intercepted by vessels from the West, which contained members of the Cipher Pol. As the Cipher Pol Ships docked via grappling hooks onto the Revolutionary Vessels, the chaos grew even thicker. As the vessels came into firing range, Charlotte began firing to the flanks, East and West. "Fire." the Songbird navigator commented.

✎Notes: OCC: All vessels are about fifty meters away from each other at this point.
✉ words: 965
Funky Jammer: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t7729-funky-jammer
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
Pet:

BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

10[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Anonymous
Apperance:

Draco's mind was playing tricks, he had originally thought that he was on an enemy ship....kicking ass to the ninth degree but he was actually had smashed his face directly into the deck of the Dutchman. Most of the pirates were wondering he was alright only to pop back up into the air as he flipped around a couple as he then landed on his feet with a confused face.

Draco turned his head over to the frog that had prevent him from doing something incredible stupid,
nodding to the facts that the Frog about how he would killed....but didn't cannonballs and bullets bounce off.....well, if they were blunt. Draco responded in a confused voice as he said "Ummmm....well, i'm bulletpoof.....i am.....well, i'm sorry....Mr.Frog, Sir!" Saluting in response to his technical superior positioned crewmate, he then sat down as he thought about what happened. It made him slight annoyed that the Frog didn't allowed to try......well....'Never mind'

Suddenly, a strange man appeared where rather casually......Draco really couldn't say anything about anyone's outfit as his own was....well it wasn't really better. However one thing he found interesting, the guy was cool too but he saw the large-huge alligator which was made of smoke.......Awesome! A grin that belonged on the devil appeared onto his face as the offer which was to catch a ride over to a ship so he could help kick some ass. "Hey! I'll take a offer....Wait!" And Magnus with Macumber.....left....Damn it.

Draco then fell onto his back with a disappointed face, pouting at that he couldn't fight......he feel his fist slam into someone's else. the adrenaline pumping through his veins, the excitement of battle and violence. His eyes glazed over as he began to think in which he popped right up and stood still as he watched cannon fire come towards the ship, he was bored right now but he couldn't fly.......life sucked so much right now it wasn't even funny. Draco V. Zephyr was completely useless at the moment and that made his skin crawl every bit in annoyance. 

World Count: 414

Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

11[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I don't seek peace, I seek pure chaos.

wtf happened while I was asleep wut

Sam held his groin as the possibility of a bolt infiltrating it guided its way into his brain, making the youthful winged Super Nova shiver at the idea. Yet, that was put on hault when The Frog mentioned the Celestial Dragon. Sameal got interested. "A Dragon on Gubo huh? Intresting." That monster's head could go for a pretty penny... Sam's hand would be on his chin. He would currently be floating with his wings flapping occasionally to keep him in a hovering statr. He would witness Crocodiles left and right both odd in their own little way, particularly the Crocodile that appeared to emit smoke, which from what Sam knew, they didn't generally do.

In the wake of hearing the arrangements from the frog and hearing the captain affirming these arrangements, Sam woulds keep on pondering. Glancing over to The Frog he didnt appear like he was very heavy. Indeed, even Sam could lift things that seemed as though it would be 10x his weight. Most likely from all the preparation he did on the f floating island and in Paradise. In anycase he would likewise see the glee was leaking out of each pore from they fishmen who couldnt appear to be a fish... quite the problematic circumstances that presents itself.

Be that as it may, on Captain's requests Sam would float over to his slimey companion. "Where to Frogg-I mean Frog-sama?" Sam would state rapidly revising himself. He would outstretch his hand. But he would pull it away rapidly. Seeing that it would be very hard to carry this Frog individual without having his Devil Fruit powers enacting. Be would rapidly fly once again into the living quarters to scan for his gloves. He didnt think he would require them so soon. He would discover them mostly under the bed. The person that was cuddling with his wing, still snoozing with drool on the side of his face.

Flying back outside Sam would once again put out his hands but this time not pulling it away, as he now had his gloves on. Sam wanted to see what The Frog was capable of seeing that this guybhas over a Billion beli for his head. Sam with his meager 100 million. Of course number wasnt everything and Sam did have a lot more then most pirates. But that thought of having a billion swam through his mind like a school of fish. He wanted more ans of courses getting this Dragon was going to help that. Fending off these marines would also help that.

Last edited by Trill Sameal on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

12[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:54 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

"You really are new to this" the frog said in response to the fishman whom tried to defend his actions, "We are deep within the grandline, it's best to assume every enemy you meet can wield Haki or has seastone infused weapons, both of these will bypass your devil fruits natural immunity and you'll be just as killable as everyone else" the Frog said as he waited for his ride to collect whatever it was he was collecting. This was growing tiresome, waiting to get in to the action while the other members of the crew where already on their way to the ships. Taking a single jump, the frog would land easily upon the top of the crows nest, watching as the crew members of the dutchmen decimated two cannonballs that were aiming for the central mast. Looking around he would finall notice the ships coming from behind the dutchman. The closest ship had managed to get within 250 meters of the ship yet had not fired. They also bore the symbol of the revoloutianary army. Coming in fast on their heels at a further 250 meters from the furthest away rev ship was a fleet of the Cipher pol ships. Given that the Yonko and blacksmith had decided to take on the ships in front, this meant their was no one to defend the back of the ship. The weakest point one would have to assume.

"I can make it" the Frog said to himself as he dropped from the crows nest once more, the guy had still failed to appear with whatever he had went down to find, but the frog no longer had use for this mans wings, unless of course the amphibians calculations where off, then this guy better catch him or there will be hell to pay. Surely the new water pet of Junbeis would be a great help if he were to fall in to the water. Yet he was sure he could make it to the closest rev ship and use them as springboards to assault the Cipher Pol. Landing with a gentle thud, the Frog looked to the members of the ship. "Keep this ship safe, Fishman, use your body to deflect things, I doubt the marines can upkeep Buso haki on cannonballs at this distance. If you see anything white, don't touch it, get one of the gunners to shoot it down and don't fire on the Revoloution ships unless they fire first" the Frog said, his tone serious. Then he ran.

He bounded over the railings, climbing to the highest point of the back of the ship, his amphibian toes dangled off the edge of the ship for a mere second before he was soaring through the air, could frogs fly? it very much seemed that way. Though wasnt the frog now doing the exact same thing he had told the fishman not too? Jumping in to the air making himself a target? It would seem that way right, though his haki would be activated upon take off, an armour of darkness encasing him as the bullets flew from the sniper of the Cipher Pol ships. They did not phase the strong durable armour of the frog whom landed upon the closest rev ship with a skid. The sniper of the Rev ship would release a flurry of bullets taking out the sniper of the Chipher pol whom had foolishly given away his position firing at the frog. Though this was generally a given for the Frog much like the Yonko was a kill on sight target.

"No...no way, its..its THE FROG" the Commander of the ship the frog had landed upon uttered in shock. Disbelief, flew through out the ship, it was natural of course, for it was not yet common knowledge to the world that the Frog had joined forces with the Yonko. Yet they had more on their plate to worry about. The Cipher pol ships where some of the fastest on the ocean, grappling hooks tore in to the ships of the revoloutan and many cipher pol members moved on board the closer ships, some members did not even wait, utilizing Rokushiki a common practice amongst the cipher pols to dance through the air. "Allies, or enemies?" the frog asked. His voice flowed with an air of authority, "a...Allies" the commander replied before getting on the Den den mushi and relaying the message to each Rev ship.

Now the Yonko and the croc guys had it easy, they were on board marine ships where everyone was an enemy, part of the Frog had wished the revs had declared the Songbirds their enemies so that he could finish this up quicker, but alas, now he was forced to hold back, his bow soon found its way in to his hand and arrow after arrow struck members of the Cipher Pol whom attempted to interfere, whom moved with the aid of Geppo and Soru, yet they could not escape the frogs eyes. Occasionally he would jump from ship to ship to aid those whom had more of an outbreak, though like many archers the problem soon became evident, their was more arrows than their where enemies, soon enough his quiver ofthirty arrows emptied, as members of the cipher pol lay screaming, contorting from the poison that infected their body. The echoing screams of the Cipher pol members combining in to one massive sound, flowing through the wind breeze, it would not surprise the frog if even those on the marine vessel could hear them.

Finally one final jump would bring the frog on to the first of the Cipher Pol ships. His bow now strapped to his back once more. His quiver empty. "I suppose it would be asking too much, for you guys too just turn around and leave?" Hilda would ask kindly. The sounds of screaming men beginning to falter ashe asked his question..

13[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

[Event] Blood In The Water App_im10

Magnus and Macumber waited for people to hop on, but everyone didn’t pay him the slightest attention. He took off on Macumber directly behind Junbei von Echo and Nico. Suddenly the men shot off to the east most vessels in the “V” formation. “Well, I will take on the West ones then.” Magnus thought as he gave Macumber a tap to go towards the west vessels. Obviously Magnus had a little bit of a plan worked out in his head, he really wanted to take out the largest amount of vessels and actually land on one of them with Macumber. Magnus gave the command to circle the ships to pick out the strongest ones on this side of the “V.” Finding the two ships with the most marines on the deck was the first part of the plan, but he knew he needed something big to help gather the troops on the main deck! “Macumber, you gotta snap through the main sails cleanly and we will land on the west most ship!” Macumber yelled over cannon fire, marines yelling, and Macumber’s rather loud growling.

The second to the west most ship was coming up fast, but Macumber took the turn like a champ, chomped down on the main sail, and he completely snapped through the sail with ease. Cries, yelling, and curses filled the air around him as he let the sail fall right onto a good number of Marines on the deck of that ship. “Macumber, I want you to bite the sail and throw it into the sea. After we will land on the top deck, it looks like we got twenty to thirty sailors running around up there.” Another boom rocked out around them when the sails of the Eastern ships began to fall. “Looks like Junbei is busy with the other ships.”  The next ship, the one that Magnus is going to land on, began to launch more cannons balls towards the pair flying around them. Macumber dodged and snapped through the main sail before he tossed it into the sea without a second thought.

Thirty or so Marines covered the deck of the furthest ship to the West of the V, Macumber slowed the pace, turned his lower half back to legs, and dropped onto the deck of the ship with Magnus standing on his head. The massive Bananawani quickly snatched up three of the closest marines and swallowed them after chewing them up a little bit. “Hello! I am Magnus Dayne. I am sure you have heard of me. I guess, it is my job to take out this ship, like that one.” Magnus used his thumb to gesture to the Ship directly to the right of them. “Macumber, I would suggest using Smoke Encompassing Storm.” Magnus gave a smirk to the awe struck Marines just before Macumber let loose a large amount of toxic smoke forty meters out in every direction. This smoke would cause eye and throat irritation to anyone caught within it.

Magnus took his shield in his left hand and his sword in his right hand. “I guess, I should give it a go!” Macumber quickly turned into pure smoke before disappearing within the area that his technique encompassed. Magnus quickly fell to the deck and landed safely with his pet Croc around him within the smoke. Magnus took off towards the sounds of coughing and hacking that could be heard all over the deck. Macumber was circling around him in his pure smoke form, making sure the smoke wouldn’t effect Magnus as he cut through numerous Marines all on the top deck.

Suddenly a voice could be heard on over the Den Den Mushi on the Marine’s ship, they were changing formation, told to leave the damaged ships, and create a pyramid formation. Magnus quickly finished slicing through the hindered Marines before jumping off the ship to land perfectly on Macumber’s head again before taking off towards the Dutchman Again.  
Word: 661/400

Magnus' Info:

Macumber's Info:

14[Event] Blood In The Water Empty Re: [Event] Blood In The Water Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the Dutchman approached, the remaining Songbird's currently on the vessel where Draco, Charlotte and the remainder of the grunts who manned the cannons. Seemingly up ahead, the marine's formation changed, as the remainder four marine vessels sailed towards the flagship, only about fifteen meters separated them before they were able to see the bodies of their fellow marines sleeping aboard the dock, and the grinning Yonko awaiting their demise, firing off the harpoon gun from one of the approaching vessels, Nico scaled the tight rope, lunging aboard to stand next to his Captain. "Rishi Rishi... Looks like your having fun Nico." Junbei commented. "Most of them stood there like sitting ducks... As if they've never seen a Bazooka before." Nico said, propping his launcher over his right shoulder to relieve the weight by resting it's mouth down towards the ship's deck. "Halt! Halt!" the respective commanding Ensigns shouted, trying to change the direction of their vessels which now sailed into range of the Red King. "Radar II" Junbei declared, releasing a pulsation sonic waves which created an echo map for the Yonko to interpret. "Pin!" Junbei declared, vanishing riding on the sound-waves to the farthest reaching location of waves that bounced off the hind most vessel at about twenty-meters away. Surrounding his body with a single red soundwave, the ring expanding outwards eight diameters, encompassing everyone on the deck of the vessel. The marines alarmed, scrambled for their seastone nets and weapons, in attempts to subdue the Yonko. However, by the time they'd scramble, a series of waves had began to glow within the ring, creating a dome and an instant, releasing an explosion of shockwaves which encompassed twenty diameters, leaving the upper half's and hulls, all materials on the vessels made of wood and iron complete ravished, of the six vessels, the only one that remained slightly together was the flagship that Nico stood on. Junbei would also wait for Magnus to be well out of range in height before launching his sonar pulsations. Noticing the rubble of ships ahead, Charlotte altered the vessel's course to sail around the Ghost Shipyard, created by Junbei's soundwaves, maintaining the thirty meter distance.

Chiming into the his pulsating waves once again, Junbei entered into his intangible state, riding against the sound-waves to reappear next to Nico. Grabbing onto the Marksman's shoulder, Junbei rode his waves once again, this time in a tangible state, seemingly levitating towards the Dutchman with his back facing his vessel, and his face facing the now awakened Rear Admiral from the explosion. In a matter of seconds, Junbei had managed to sink six vessels, seven including the flagship which was now catching water. Sailing towards Gubo, Junbei focused his Radar to listen into the conversation going on around the area. As the Dutchman approached Gubo, several patches of smaller isles surrounded the mountainous terrain that was the island, each filled with large to medium sized pools of water.

South | West | East

At this point the Revolutionaries, Frog and Cipher Pol where now on route towards the smaller isle area, noticing the shipyard of vessels caused by Junbei's shockwave explosion. Wani had managed to sink two vessels, retreating after sustaining fire to his nose but his thick skin was able to debuff part of the damage (Major Wound -> Moderate Wound sustained.) The remainder of the vessels took to the 1km of land, which had various scattered puddles and ponds, with a Waterfall in the distance, which funnelled water into the small pond like structures. It was now on land, that the Songbird's realised the gravity of the situation at hand, as far as the kilo-meter could handle, it was pure chaos, tens of thousands of warriors, bounty hunters, revolutionaries now docked, some crashed onto the island where engaged in pure havoc, a barricade of broken ships filled the river which led to the waterfall, the entrance into underground Gubo, or the Underwater Highway.

The Dutchman was 1km away from the waterfall, a wave of enemies seeing the ship docking, attempted to plunder the ship but froze cold in their steps when they noticed the Jolly Roger. One of the hunters fell to his feet, "It- It's the fucking Flying Dutchman! The Red King is here on Gubo!?" one of the bounty hunters shouted, trembling in pure fear. "Hmm.... Word on the street is he turned the World Government's finest scientists and labs into a Revolutionary Breeding Ground." one of the Revolutionaries commented before slaying another enemy in his path with his longsword. "Rishi Rishi... Are the Celestial Dragons that useful?" Junbei inquired, tilting his head to the side, whistling at the sheer amount of warriors before them. All the remaining ships had docked at this point towards the land. "Look." Nico said pointing at the rubble of ships that now formed a clog in the tributaries flow. "That's the vessel Cipher Pol uses to escort Celestial Dragons. It's the real deal." Nico commented. "Junbei. You can't go wild here... your Oto Oto abilities would destroy this fragile rock in an instant." Charlotte timed in. "Rishi Rishi... Relax. I've been itching for some exercise anyway." Junbei stated, transforming his arm into sound, gushing through the hallways of the vessel until he locked onto his chainmail, tonfa holster. Dragging it above deck, through one of the opening windows. "I guess it's time to try these bad boys- oops, I man girls out." Junbei grinned, staring at Goldie and Nova.

Exit. | Magnus Exit. - Currently on Dutchman.
✎Notes:
✉ words: 914
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum