One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
Statistics
We have 1041 registered users
The newest registered user is Drake Yorigami

Our users have posted a total of 61625 messages in 8093 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Being removed on Thu May 25, 2017 5:27 pm

(Gonna be removed)



Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 9 times in total


_________________
View user profile

2 First Task on Thu May 25, 2017 5:50 pm

(Please Delete.)



Last edited by ThreeSwordwannabe on Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total


_________________
View user profile

3 Re: Being removed on Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

avatar
Because these tasks happen on the same island (and are labeled Part 1 and 2), delete the part 2 one and edit it into this topic. No need to clutter the Task board.

View user profile

4 Re: Being removed on Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Kincaid wrote:Because these tasks happen on the same island (and are labeled Part 1 and 2), delete the part 2 one and edit it into this topic. No need to clutter the Task board.

Will do, funny thing I did that before but I separated it.


_________________
View user profile

5 Re: Being removed on Fri May 26, 2017 2:42 pm

it's Done.


_________________
View user profile

6 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 pm

K2

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

avatar
I think you misunderstood what I meant by editing in the second task with this first one so I took the liberty to do it for you.

I'm going to delete the other post because now you have both in the same place and it's just clutter.


Both of these are approved and you may get started writing them whenever you wish.

View user profile

7 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Ohhhhhhhh....Who are you? I'm sorry but I swear I know from somewhere.


_________________
View user profile

8 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 pm

K2 wrote:I think you misunderstood what I meant by editing in the second task with this first one so I took the liberty to do it for you.

I'm going to delete the other post because now you have both in the same place and it's just clutter.


Both of these are approved and you may get started writing them whenever you wish.

I already made the first one, could I receive my reward for that one?


_________________
View user profile

9 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:27 pm

K2

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

avatar
I'm Kincaid, this is my alt account.

When you've finished typing a task and reached the appropriate word count, link it in this topic as a new post. Then link this topic in the appropriate section of the Help Desk for tasks so that staff can review your task and award you.

View user profile

10 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm


_________________
View user profile

11 Re: Being removed on Sat May 27, 2017 12:33 pm

K2 wrote:I'm Kincaid, this is my alt account.

When you've finished typing a task and reached the appropriate word count, link it in this topic as a new post. Then link this topic in the appropriate section of the Help Desk for tasks so that staff can review your task and award you.

Ahhh, Thanks for telling me where to go and stuff. If it isn't too much to ask but is my Primary Skillset good now?


_________________
View user profile

12 Re: Being removed on Sun May 28, 2017 2:36 pm

betiwontmiss

Free Agents
Free Agents

avatar
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6065-taskbeli-system#44577 meet the requirements for the task as according to this system.


Posting Requirements

Post Counts for Task must be reached to claim the Task Reward. When Tasks are done in groups, the posting requirement is shared, but the post requirement is up'd by 2. With Moderator Approval if a participant stops posting, this can be overlooked so hard work won't be wasted. The minimum Word Count when posting in a Task is 250 Words in the Four Blues and 400 Words in Paradise, so Task should develop and play out rather than being quickies done for easy money.

Tier 1 - 3 Post
Tier 2 - 5 Post
Tier 3 - 6 Post
Tier 4 - 7 Post
Tier 5 - 10 Post
Tier 6 - 12 Post

so for that task to be graded it needs to be completed. Completion being when u have at least 6 400 word post/2,400 words dedicated to the task.


_________________
View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum