One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Building Dreams  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:21 am

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
(ooc: NP Mate)

Limi acknowledged the order given to her by Tenzen, before she continued on her way to make the poison...

Limi was awakened by a knocking on her door, she stirred awake at the sound. "Yes?"

"the celestial dragon demands your presence," she hears from the other side of the doorway, and in a flash, she's awake. Shit, I should have got up earlier, I don't want to have the Celestial Dragon Mad at me cause he had to wait.

She quickly got ready to leave, she dressed, grabbed the vials of her new poison, her notebook containing the recipe and her blade. She opened the door to see one of Anubis's agents standing there, she nodded and gestured, Lead on lets not keep his lordship waiting. she said as she followed the agent to where Anubis was waiting.

She saw the Mink Celestial Dragon, in his fine clothing and then looked down at her simple white and blue clothing of the marines and her lab coat. I really don't look like I belong next to him do I? She thought as she saluted Anubis, Private Limi Miziro, reporting as ordered. She says, waiting. As they stood there she thought Where is Tenzen, did he head out already or did, Anubis decide to leave him behind due to his injury. she followed Anubis around as he got ready to go, and followed him as he left.

I'll let Anubis deal with Meji, my job is to face off with the rest of Meji's troops, to that end, My new poison should be useful. she thought as she and Anubis headed towards the enemy base. My lord, as a warning, I have a poison that creates a cloud of pink smoke, if you should end up within it, be sure not to breath it in, as it will slow your reaction time or put you to sleep, She says as she stays close to the Celestial Dragon.

Limi kept her awareness up, as they approached the base, watching for ambushes or traps, they wouldn't be a threat to her necessarily but Tenzen had told her to make sure to protect Anubis and not to leave him alone. I'll follow the order, Tenzen, though My lord might not be too happy about it. I'll also keep him safe to the best of my ability. She thinks loosening her blade in it's sheath to be able to draw it at a moment's notice.

Last edited by Lunermist on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding OoC)

27Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

You Ready Fam?

God of Destruction

{Okay after your post Limi I will spawn 35 tier 2 npc so have your poison ready, and just know shit about to get real fam.}

Gearo, and Grey was assign a different mission then before. As they didn't know the exact details of the main forces there new mission was just as important then the main force objective. To be frank due to the recover of that pirate they was able to extract useful information about the where about of Meji base. There new mission was to scout an save route to Meji base, and return back to base with this intel. The mission itself was rather important so fuck ups wasn't allowed more importantly the use of Kenbunshoku Haki would allow them to stay clear of anyone that could be dangerous. It was good that they was traveling in an 2 men cell because it won't attract much attention to them.

The mission was given to them by Tenzen earlier that morning as it seems like the pirate prisoner had given the Cipher Pol the proper information in order for them to scout out the former noble base. It didn't take them long with the help of there Kenbunshoku Haki as it allowed them to cover my ground without the issue of being spotted or confrontation. Upon there return the proper information was given to Cipher Pols agents then given to the Celestial Dragon Anubis White. Who was currently at the front of the marine base awaiting for Seamen Limi. Upon her arrival she haf warned Anubis of her poisonus chemicals which seem to get his attention.

Now he was even more earger to fight these bloody pirates even though his face didn't show it, and his body language was normal inside his mind race with eagerness, and excitement. It had taken an fews seconds foe him to calm down but when he did he had said,"Very Well Limi you continue to amaze me with your skills just be careful when it comes down to using it. Well I don't know where Tenzen is but knowing him he will catch up later for now we will move forward to Meji Base of oper-."

Unfortunately the celestial dragon was interrupt by a Cipher Pol agent who address Anubis in firm tone. The agent had said,"Excuse me Lord Anubis but this documents came straight from Gearo, and Grey Sir. It seems they had scout ahead and created an detail map to infiltrate Meji base sir!" Anubis had nodded his head in approval as he gave the map and wave the Cipher Pol agent away. From there he had examine the math closely then said," Okay Limi time for us to go keep your guard up kido shit can hit the fan. As we seen earlier this week this island is full of surprises so follow my lead."

With that the Celestial Dragon had begin the journey back into town with Limi. He didn't talk as much as he should as he focus on his surrounding, and any potential threats. I guess you can say he was completely focus on the map like he should have been.

28Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Building Dreams  - Page 3 Tumblr_n6yw3xCyJw1qhah53o1_1280

(I'll let you control the grunts Anubis. Once you guys defeat them you guys will go up against Meji.)

Tap. Tap. Asura had gone over all of the upcoming battle plans he had written up. These being something that Meji could use if for some reason he would meet an unfortunate end this day, or any other day. As that would be a possibility, no that was always a possibility. He didn't see them as pirates but more on the lines of Revolutionaries. A fallen King rebelling against the World Government was something that they couldn't have as Meji had the right to make a kingdom and people would follow him easier, that also being because of the boy's charisma. Meji was someone that even Asura blindly follows and just wants to protect that man, putting his life above everyone.

"You should follow me!"

"And why would I do that, kid?"

"Because, you are super strong and smart! Also I could use someone like you in my quest to gain a new Kingdom. And with you I don't think I'd even be defeated. Soooo how bout it?"

"Heh, I'll follow you Meji. You've saved me so I own you this."

This was the dialogue between those two was among the scatter bodies of many people, some dead whilst others were injured. What had happened was that a massive battle, the reason not mattering, would be the moment Meji and Asura would meet each other and building their bond. From then on those two became the best of buddies. As they had to. They fought many battles and were put into many sticky situations, and got out of each and everyone of them. As even though Meji was the King of nothing what he could accomplish, with Asura, was amazing. There where even times where Meji could've taken a Kingdom to himself but would rather free people and allow them to decided. But Asura knew that what also stopped him was that he feared what happened to his old Kingdom would repeat. Asura never being able to figure out how to get Meji passed this fear. Some sort of security would need to be gained.

Asura would lift his head up as he would hear many people running outside of his room. But he wouldn't move from his spot. The attacks from those Marines must be happening once again, and the men where just moving into position. Meji also was preparing to do battle but didn't move out with the man, Asura told him to not show himself until it was needed.

"We need to leave this Island. Once we make an opening we take the ships and go, or at least Meji. As this place won't be stagnate for much longer. The World Government's forces have become too much for us. DAMMIT!" Asura would say as he would slam his fist down on the table he was standing over his battle plans. As yes they were good but they didn't end with a solution to their current situation. But rather just prolong it. He needed a way to find out a solution, not just something for the moment. Meji needed to be saved.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door of Asura, and quickly he would head over. Quickly he would open the door and to his surprise it would be Tenzen, but before he could react he would feel a sharp pain in his chest. He hadn't had his Haki activated as no one should've come here so easily. He knew that they had spotted two individuals around the area, but it wasn't said they had made it here. Asura could feel his body begin to fall limp and his eyes heavy. He would then fall backwards to the ground. But this was just the beginning.

29Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi nodded to Anubis as she followed him deeper into the island. Her own mind focused on the task at hand, watching for enemies her hand on her Ninja-to as she follows the celestial dragon, prepared to create a barrier should the sunlight fruit user show up again. I'm still young, and rather new to fighting, but I'll try to learn from others once we get back to base, unless of course Anubis wants me to join his personal guard, then I guess I'll end up leaving with him and Tenzen, on one hand, if he doesn't I'll be free to pursue my poison making, but on the other I might end up in a fancy lab and able to learn from the once greatest swordsmen. She shakes her head, but now is not the time to ponder the future, it is time to be on guard. If we get the drop on them I'll cause some disorientation and havoc with my snow before throwing a smoke bomb. hopefully we don't have to deal with that light devil fruit user. She thought as they advanced through the forest her own senses tingling as she scans the world around them, her natural prey senses scanned, twitched, eager, worried, searching for the tiniest feeling of danger, so that she might warn Anubis and keep his faith in her. Wait, I'm so out of practice, I can tell there is people nearby, but I can't even tell direction or number. All I can do is be prepared should they be foes. Limi thought slowly, quietly drawing her blade as she pulled out a vial of her poison, the clear glass gourd shimmering slightly in the sunlight, the pale pink gas gleaming in the bottle. "my lord, there are people nearby, should they be foes, remember my warning I gave before we left. I'd prefer to attack those who aren't in the cloud, so we don't have to worry about breathing in the poison, when ever you are ready for me to attack just give me a signal. she says, her breath getting quieter as the immediate area around her starts to feel slightly colder. her devil fruit powers slightly leaking as she prepares for combat. Hopefully we can avoid killing too many people, that's why I developed this poison, in order to keep people alive, I hope people can realize that it's better to not kill someone who could become potential allies or even eventual friends. She thinks prepared to fight regardless.

Last edited by Lunermist on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

30Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:14 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

You Ready Fam?

God of Destruction

{Alrighty Limi Let beat some ass! Also your last two post are slightly falling short of the WC please correct this please as I don't want any issue when it comes grading fam. I know it only a few words but a few words can hinder up in the future.}

Time was of the essence prior to Celestial Dragon arrival to the Island of Dreams he was in the middle of an campaign for the kingdom. Unfortunately upon receiving word on noble Meji where about Anubis decide to drop what he was doing, and focus on retrieving the former noble. After all the time to fight among-st themselves isn't now as the World Government could use every available resources they can muster.

It would be an fool mission if  Anubis wasn't  aware of Meji abilities, and skills. As the leader of this party he have to have an decent understanding of his enemies otherwise he could lead his forces into death door step. ,"Quickly we are nearly there." said the Celestial Dragon. As of now Anubis was sprinting moving at an speed that is half of bullet. As he maintain his speed the Limi had spoke to him reminding the Celestial Dragon of her abilities,  and urging for him to be on alert. He simply replied with an head nodded as this was an head nodded of approval . As of now he couldn't think of an proper signal so when the times come he will just simply instructed her to release the toxic if and only if it comes to that. To be frank the Celestial Dragon could speed it up but that would be at the cost of tunnel vision which would hinder his sight which is require to both scan the area and read the map.

Yes an map as Grey, and Gearo had forge an detail map to the Meji base of operation. They had done this early this morning once they had gotten word of the base location.  As there mission was an simple scout mission where they created an detail map to Meji base using the safest way with the least conflict. Which they did unfortunately the Celestial Dragon was an bit too eager and ended up making the wrong turn which bad.

Why? Because clearly the road they took wasn't an secure path and along that road was check point to Meji base of operation. Make no mistake this check point had exactly 15 armed man ready to kill anyone who wasn't authorize to pass. Lucky his nose alert him of unfamiliar scent,  and a hint of gun power in the air. Which in return had cause Anubis to halt his sprint forward further down the road. But that was too late as the guards had already made the duo who now enter into the range of there weapons, and sight.  The road was approximately 30 meters long and 8 meters wide which was kinda enough room for Anubis to be agile, and attack if push comes to shove.
Approximately 10 meters down the road was 2 concrete barricades which practically block off the road , and they had about 15 man station behind these block of concrete. Which was of 2 meters, tall, 1 meter thick, and 3 meter wide. There was an 2 meter gap which allow traffic to enter in , and out the barricades. Not to mention there was an abandon building at the end of the street which is safe to say this is the building in which Meji is located at.

There Celestial Dragon was originally post to go around but due to making the wrong turn he was robbed of the element of surprise now, and quite frankly lending toward direct confrontation.
Which can be very dangerous for him, and Limi. But the time of thinking was over there was 2 guard stationed at the front of the 2 meter gap between the barricades wall they stood exactly 2 meters in front of the gap. Each was dress in solider like attire both was equip with rifles, and both look not eager to see Limi, and Anubis. As the taller one said ," Don't move! Let me see them hands."

Anubis mind begin to think of the possible scenario of how this could plan out as of now he knew he couldn't out run an bullet. So countering was out of the question, and he didn't wish to waste his time on these small fries as it is the only option was clear, and that was for Limi to hinder the soliders sight using this abilities to hinder there sight. This way they couldn't properly aim for them, and more likely to miss them instead of hitting them. The Celestial Dragon had smirk as he said,"Limi I am gonna need you to hinder there sight." The Celestial dragon was sure to whisper this as he didn't want the duo down there to here him. The shorter solider had said ," Quit your mumbling, and wait for further instruction."

Due to Anubis height he able to see the guards posted begin the barricades so if Limi could whip up some type of smoke screen then Anubis would be able to clear up house. The two solider carefully watching Limi as she did have her sword already drawn at them. Both soldiers had there rifles point at either Limi or Anubis , and in sudden movement they would fired there weapons at the entity that move. Both soldiers was on the edge and any movement could be the result of someone getting hurt.

31Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

What had happened was that Tenzen would fly to the base, as to not be detected and once he landed on it he would stealthy make his way inside. He could deal with anyone he came across, but that wasn't his goal. He didn't want to kill anymore of Meji's men, so when he did run into someone, which he had, he would just knock them out and hide their body. It didn't take him long to get to the room of Asura, and before he went inside he would make a sword out of his strings. And once Asura would open the door Tenzen would quickly, with his swordsmen ship, stab Asura in the side. In a area that wouldn't allow him to bleed out die, but would hurt him. But after his blade was put inside the man he wold us his free hand to wrap strings around Asura. The strings strong just like any others but not as sharp, as he didn't want to kill Asura.

"Fuck." Asura would say as the pain was nearly unbearable.

"Watch you mouth, no cussing." Tenzen would say as he would close the door behind him as he came into the room fully. He would head over to where Asura was at earlier and look over his plans. Memorizing all of them as quickly as he could encase this ended up how he didn't want it to.  

"What do you marines want?" Asura would ask, as he couldn't focus due to the pain. But he would ask a question just so he can understand what was going on.

"I don't come to you as a Marine Asura, nor as the World's Greatest Swordmen. I come to you as someone that wishes for you to get out of the mess you are in, without anymore death." Tenzen would say as he would remove the strings from Asura, "I work for the Celestial Dragon, Anubis White. He isn't that well known but soon the whole world will know him, as I will help him reach the top. But, don't think of him as like the other Celestial Dragons, as he isn't like them at all. With my help...and maybe even yours and Meji's once he is at the top we can have true change. SO! I ask you to join us! YOU AND MEJI!" Tenzen would slam his blade into the table.

"WE WILL OFFER YOU A FULL PARDON FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE! BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO STOP YOUR DREAMS, AS I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AFTER! CHANGE! AND WE WILL BRING CHANGE TOGETHER, INSTEAD OF FIGHTING EACH OTHER!" Tenzen would now extend his hand outward to Asura. Him screaming like this would bring attention and everyone that heard it would rush over. Knocking down the door and pointing their buns at Tenzen, ready to fire at the command of Asura. But Asura would raise his hand to order them to stop.

"You have swayed me, Tenzen. But this is all up to Meji. We will go to him and talk, but as we head over there I want you to explain to me more about your true goal in all of this." Asura would say as he was now to his feet, as he held his wound. With the strings gone he would heat up his hand to burn the wound shut.

"I am fine with that. But let us hurry, as my allies are heading here and fighting might occur." Tenzen would say.

"Indeed. Where is Meji?" Asura would ask one of the
grunts.

"Someone spotted a group heading here. So he went to deal with them. Around this time he should be arriving over there."

"It seems we will need to hurry." Tenzen would say.

32Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:22 am

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi didn't notice when they took a wrong turn, nor did she notice they were approaching a guard post until it was too late. Well. the road is narrow, if I fold my wall I can cover most of it and still allow me to charge them, my poison cloud will extend off either side of the street, and cover from me to them, I could make the storm, but I should save my stamina in case we need to fight that Devil fruit user. She was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of a guard shouting at them, My hands are right here, they are not in my pockets are they? She asks sarcastically, not expecting an answer.

She looks to Anubis just before he whispered to her. Hinder sight? I told you I have a smoke bomb, oh well, perfect time to test Pink Night. She whispers back smiling as she twitches her hand towards the guards, releasing the poison grenade, sending it as close to halfway between her and the barricade as she erects a snow wall in front of them, Pink Night, act now and get a free snow fence at no extra cost. she yells, hearing the shots ring out and the bullets impacting the wall in front of them, This wall's not gonna last, we should get to cover, my lord she says, looking at Anubis, When you're ready, we should get off the road, they should be reloading, so now. She says dashing out from behind the five meter wide, ten meter tall, six meter thick wall, rolling out of the street, turning to motion to Anubis, unless he went the other way, she then advances slowly towards the other side of the smoke cloud, skirting the outer edge of the poison. She advances past the cloud and prepares to attack should any of them back out of the smoke. Hopefully they all fall asleep, I'd prefer to keep as many of them alive as possible, just let the smoke knock them out and we can move on, get closer to Meji and hopefully Tenzen, I'll do my best to aid Anubis, and give him cover, though to be honest, I really just want to watch him fight, He said he could handle himself, I wonder how well, I've never met a celestial dragon before. and from what I've read, most of them are backseat commander types afraid to get their hands dirty.

(Figured out the problem, I was going off the in site counter, which counts each instance of formatting (BBCode) as 2 additional words.)
(Used: Sunofensu, a T3 skill -45 Stamina, also used 1 Vial of Pink Night)

Last edited by Lunermist on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding OoC, Adding Stamina Costs)

33Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:09 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
God of Destruction

{Ah fr I didn't know that lol. Great job on your post I hope to see you join our cause we could use your abilities more and your styles. We will talk more about it icly though cheers and be careful.}

The shorter guard  had frown even after he told them to quit there mumbling they continue. Well the purple cat did but the white bunny didn't to make matter worse they haven't ever seen a talking cat or bunny until now. In this solider mind they had to be devil fruit users because walking manner isn't normal well he had seen fishmen before that wasn't important thouse. What was is that the fact they had 2 unidentified mammals one of reach have it blade unshealth which can easily seen as an threat.

Dated back earlier that moring all the soliders was debrief by Asura about scrimmage he had with enemies forces an while back. To be frank these individual in front of them oddly look like them wait they was them! The next thing this guard said was,"Fire!" oddly enough it was at the same time the bunny had twitch her hands. Both solider release an single bullet at Limi, and unfortunately her wall of snow won't be able to help her as these bullets move at the speed of an tier 4. Lucky they wasn't crack shots so they had miss there mark but as for Anubis he wasn't as lucky as one of the stray bullet find itself strucking the Celestial Dragon left arm. The wound would have been an flesh wound but the Celestial Dragon body was durability as steel so the flesh wound that would have pierce only bruise  his left arm slightly. Regardless it was enough to inflict pain to the Celestial Dragon which cause Anubis to drop to his knees holding his left arm with his right hand.  At this time the dome was up, and the toxic cover the field indefinitely . The result was both guards wasn't able to discharge a few more rounds as the toxic had weaken them to an state of near sleep. Lucky they wasn't your average soldiers as they would have collaspe due to the expose of the toxic so it would take some time to fully neutralize them .

As for the toxic gas it didn't cover an large area which means it didn't reach behind barricade where the remainder of the troops was located.  Which was an good thing for the soldiers as the discharge of rifles had alert them to the potential dangerous situation. Maintaining there position behind the barricade any unlucky individual that attempt to breach the barricade would receive an bullet from all the present soldiers station there which was 13 as of now.

As for Anubis he was piss in fact he was beyond piss as it was now time to wipe out the building,  and it inhabite at all cost. The Celestial Dragon had stood up his massive size was hide by the snow wall that Limi had forge upon her exit into the cloud of toxic gas. Which was foolish as splitting up could be dangerous for him, and Limi.

Unfortunately at the time of the shots being discharge a few minutes after Meji had step through the front door of the abandoning building. He was approximately 20 meters away from the barricade wall but he was able to see what was going on due to his sight. Letting out an sight he had awaited for the intruders to indefinitely themselves so he can finish themm
If they was smart they would run while they still can but that is unlike.  The soldiers thay was station at the barricade concrete wall was approximately 5 meters away from it ready to release an barriage of gun fire if one should dare cross over.

34Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"HOLD!" Meji would say to those at the barricades quickly closing the distance. But he wouldn't attack them, nor get in range of the strange gas. As he saw his men begin to fall to their knees, hopefully there weren't dead. At first Meji didn't have any weaponry but quickly that would change as he would pull a large double edged blade from his chin.

"TURN BACK! AND I WON'T HARM YOU!" Meji would declare as he stayed out of dangers reach. If they wanted to say something to him, they would need to do that now. As if they started fighting the only time they would get to speak again would be when Asura and Tenzen arrived, but that was a bit of time off. As they weren't close yet. Deep within the bowls of the base was where they were coming from.

"So, tell me what you have planned Tenzen." Asura would say as they continued to run. The two of them leaving behind the grunts that where with them. These two skilled warriors not slowing down for anything, as they had to get moving. They didn't want a big fight between meji and the others. Tenzen also knew that Anubis may not pardon Meji if he does something too extreme, and that was going to be a problem. As Asura will also attack them, and he would ot go down without taking someone with him.

"I am someone that needs to regain his honor. So, I will do that by helping the world change for the better, nothing more. That is my sole dream. But, I also will protect Anubis and also someone new that I plan to take with us with my life. Just as you want to protect Meji. And I have set up many plans that I want to execute. " Tenzen would say as he continued to run.

Meji would begin to clad his blade in Buso haki, and also his observation haki. Meji was a king without a kingdom and also a warrior. Someone who trained with the best and also put into many situation where he had to learn to get better. That he had to be able to fight his way out of anything. But, if someone didn't want to fight but rather run away he would allow it.

35Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Shit, Limi curses as she turns back to see that Anubis got hit, just before entering the cloud, she dashes through, entering a slide to arrive down behind the barrier as she just barely makes it out of her smoke cloud. Either He's gonna be pissed or I'm in serious trouble. She thinks as she prepares to deal with the rest of the guards. They probably all have their guns trained on the gap. I wonder if I can flip over the barrier here and get a bit of surprise to breath some icy wind on them. I could also try to blow the smoke towards them, or I could use another dose and lob it towards the others, then dash back to Anubis She thinks pulling out a second vial. She bounces it in her hand as she ponders only for a second what she should do. She nods, taking a deep breath of clean air tosses the grenade up over the barrier, and dashing back to where she last saw Anubis, as her snow wall melts away. Hopefully I can provide cover for him, or at the very least, make this work. She thinks as she makes her way through the smoke, arriving back to her original position to see Anubis standing and looking quite pissed, My lord, I set up a second smoke screen just past the barricades. She says, her own face one of worry and confusion, Didn't he get hit? I only see a mark no actual wound, is his skin made of Iron or something? I'm not sure, what I do know is I'm not going to wait for him to be angry at me, I'll go back to following his lead, She thinks as she exhales her breath, waiting for Anubis to say something, to give an order, or to move, or just in general give her a clue as to what he wants to do. Hopefully he's not super angry at me, I'm trying my best, this is the first time I'm in actual combat, I really hope he lets me off with a warning, I can feel a presence further down the road, hopefully we can deal with the guard before we have to deal with that person, She thought as she prepared to run or fight, whatever Anubis decided to do she would follow his lead, no more heroics for her.

(Also for reference Pink Night Poison covers a ten Meter Diameter from point of impact in a sphere)

36Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

{ I kinda rush this lol any issue let me know ... I think I did okay in this post the detail are a bit iffy but whatever enjoy.}

The soldiers from before had fall to the ground with an thud so it seems that the toxic had finally take it full effect. There bodies laid on the ground in a deep slumber whether they awake quickly depend on the level of toxic the user use. Unfortunately that wasn't important it had seem the misty cloud of smoke was beginning to clear up. Which was good as now the Celestial Dragon would be able to see once this wall is remove.
The Celestial Dragon had a string of though that rush in mind which was slightly overwhelming not that he couldn't handle them. It was the fact that his mind was rushing so it had excited him. His ill temper was now mix with excitement that was clearly an sign that he was no longer thinking clearly as his though for here on out would be mix rush though action. As for Limi attempt whether it was successful or not was up to the soldiers and there commander. But what was for sure is that it had happen shortly before Meji had arrive which was good.

So the chance of Meji stopping Limi attempt to toss the vital was minimum. After Limi attempt she had withdraw from the front line and return to her superior side at which time the Celestial Dragon had said [/b]," Good work now leave the rest to me, and get behind me. "[/b]At this time the wall that had block Anubis sight was release, and Anubis could now see properly. His enhanced sight was due to his cat like features which was good trait in these conditions . As Anubis awaited for Limi to get behind him an blonde hair boy exit the abandon building and he spoke in a firm tone as he if he could dispatch of Anubis, and his ally. At this time Anubis had chuckle as he said," Harm us? We wasn't going to harm you in fact we was going to pardon your crimes but you foolish soldiers inflict an wound on my body. You damn fool better hope it doesn't scar up since your man was foolish it had damage your chances of getting pardon of your crimes. But I am a merciful Celestial Dragon show me your skills Meji, and I will pardon your crimes on the chances that you join me!"

Anubis was no fool he had attack as soon as Limi got behind him. The choice of attack was an unquie ability known as Life Return. Instantaneously Anubis chest release an overwhelming amount of purple fur moving at the speed of tier 3 only slightly slower then a bullet. But that wasn't the issue as the purple hair seemingly cover the remainder of the entire road whether Meji could avoid it was nearly impossible. As Anubis position was 10 meters from the concrete barricade and Meji was 10 meters from the barricade construction putting him out of range from the toxic that woukd cover the area. As state eariler the street was approximately 30 meters long and 8 meter wide which was an double edge sword for Meji, and Anubis. Unfortunately it was an double edge sword for Anubis because the attack hinder his sight as the wall of hair was 5 meters tall, 10 meters wide , and 25 meters long. Normally it wouldn't be that long but the Celestial Dragon enhance his abilities to further it range and increase it destructive power.

Anything in it path would be rip through and push back as this attack could partially rip through steel, and the hair was as durable as titanium. Not to mention the Celestial Dragon added an additional boost to modified this already destructive force amplify this attack which his electro his entire hair had an aura of electricity surrounding it so touching it wouldn't be an smart move.

The former noble actions was limit as he could either back peddle away from the attack or release an attack that can counter the Celestial Dragon attack. Along the sides of the roads was other buildings that was abandon so as the hair attack was release majority of the hair would clash against the building along both sides of the road. These building wasn't made of steel but made up of concrete and iron making the likely to collapse, and fall over to the next building kinda like domino's. The Celestial Dragon was showing the reason why his nickname was the God of destruction as he had no regard for the surrounding landscape or those who cross him.

Stamina :

Information:

37Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"How is what you just did not harming? Is that poison, or whatever it is, toxic? As my men have fallen! Look at them!" Meji was at a point where he was about to boil over, as he didn't care if Anubis was a Celestial Dragon. He didn't show that he was different. He wasn't showing anything other than that he wanted Meji just to work for him, and Meji didn't want that. And would put up a shield, comprised of his will, all over his body as soon as Limi moved. Unless this man explained to him, only him, then he would care about the pardon he would gain. As Meji if he truly wanted to could go to a Island and conquer it and make himself a King once again, and not care for the World Government.

"And you don't want to see my skills, as I won't just leave a little scar on your body. You've come to my hideout and as I was told my Asura, when that happens all foes should be eliminated. Only reason my hand, as well as my men, is stopped at this moment is because of the obvious retaliation that would occur i f a Celestial Dragon is slain by me. So, show me Celestial Dragon why should even care about joining you? HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM ALL OF THE OTHERS!?!" Meji would say, ready to act in anyway seen fit if he was interrupted in anyway. As yes he was not attacking right now, but that could change on the fly.  

Tenzen would stop, as Asura wouldn't allow him to keep going. Hidden behind trees as Meji began to talk. Asura heard Tenzen speak but now it was time to hear the Celestial Dragon. Tenzen could say whatever he wanted about what they planned on doing but that would need to be heard from the dog, Celestial Dragons, mouth. If things turned out bad the life of everyone would be on the line, and someone was bond to die here today. Tenzen was prepared in case Anubis acted foolish and cocky, when the situation did not favor them at all. He just hoped that Limi would not end up getting into a horrible accident also.

'Show him that you are different Anubis. Learn how to gain followers in more than one way, don't be a fool. If I am to try and raise your status up you will need to tell him. Not talk badly about him and threaten him, like you are in the top position. ' Tenzen would think to himself as he watched closely. He and Asura where not able to be seen from where they were, and they made sure of that. Everything was now on the shoulders of Anubis. Either this will end with what he said next or it will become something more, that they wouldn't be able to handle.

38Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi quickly slid behinds Anubis right before he launched his attack forward. Her own body not as useful as she brings up her sword to block an oncoming attack should there be one, but Anubis' attack seems to have taken care of most of the foes. She hears Meji shouting asking if the smoke was toxic. She shouts back No, it is merely a weak sleep poison, induces sleep but not much else.

After she replied she turned to look at Anubis, waiting for him to give an order, The chances of him not having something to deal with Logia's is slim to none, so I'm not going to be much use in close range with him, I've developed a single ranged attack I can perform should it come to it, though its not very strong. She thinks as she remains in a low stance, prepared to flee, fight or create a barrier should it be needed. I'll be able to help but not much, that attack of Anubis' is quite scary,
I need to practice using Electro more, I'm not super skilled at using it. I should also come up with some more ranged attacks, general consensus is to train more, and learn more skills and become better at what I do. I wonder what Anubis thinks of me, whether he wants me to continue to serve him or if he's sick of my impulsive and brash actions. I need to up the speed of my skills and my abilities as well as my stamina, I'm not much use in an extended fight right now. Perhaps I should see about training in some sword styles, I remember reading about a style used by the Samurai of Wano Country, that allows one to create fire, or was it cut fire. either way, that would diversify my combat abilities, and allow me to cover my own weakness to heat based attacks if it is the latter of the two.
But time to focus on what is going on at hand, here, planning out my future only does good if I survive this encounter.
Limi thinks before shaking her head bringing her attention back to the fight. I should be prepared to block an attack should one come towards Anubis, She thinks preparing to create a shield of snow should this fight continue, she once again glances towards Anubis waiting for a chance to aid in anyway.

39Building Dreams  - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Dreams Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anubis was a fair man only raising his hands, and using force when such action are require. This was one of those times as Meiji soldiers had inflict bodily harm on him, and his subordinate before him. The number of marines, and people that died for Meji selfish desires was great. The useless babble of the former noble was now bothering the Celestial Dragon but since Meji did bother to speech he will reply to him as a sign of respect which was a privileges.

Anubis had said ,"Meji it is not often that an Celestial Dragon comes to talk to people who are label as criminals, and it is not often that they come without there army. More so it not often one would be on the front lines such as myself. Further more you say you care for the lives of your subordinates but do you really care? You have them exiled to the very world that birth them struggling to feed them, and you plundering for the very people who have families while calling yourself seeking revenge for your fallen citizens that died by the same situation you inflict on the marines . You say you teaching the world government an lesson but in reality you not phrasing them at any time they could crush you just like they did to your former kingdom. But this time it won't be for 6 pirates but for the Former Noble Name Meji and this times not only did your people die in vain but these people will die because of your foolish actions. I came with the attention to pardon you of your crimes as I said before. But you have anger the very person that came to help you, and deliver your subordinate out of situation you are currently in. Now due to your foolish action I have to punish you gentleman. But I am fair man stop my attack, and consider your crimes pardon, and you as my personal guard."

He would still attack with the same action as he state before but as he did his attack he would speak to Meji. As he wanted him to understand the situation he could be deliver himself from all he had to do is block the attack, and join him. But this was all out of the Celestial Dragon hands it was now in Meji hands. As of now Anubis awaited for Meji reply or response to his attack or maybe both.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum