One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Frozen Time  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Frozen Time  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Frozen Time  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Frozen Time  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Frozen Time  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Frozen Time  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Frozen Time  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Frozen Time  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Frozen Time  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frozen Time  Empty Frozen Time Sun May 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Frozen Time  Sd2fb9r47l8aqpp4i8lt

Task:

"Ugh, I've gotten old." Tenzen would say as he would plop down into a open chair; slouching back and putting his feet on the table. A few others did the same, so no one would say anything about him. Many people wehre feeding their face like wild animals or just drinking, no one paying any mind to Tenzen.  He had walked into some type of tavern. It being a place almost each village in Trost had. All Tenzen knew was that this place was warm, and cozy. A large fire pit being in the middle of the establishment, it warming the whole place. And Tenzen needed that, as the cold had been getting to him for a while now. Too cold for someone his age, and so much traveling. He didn't mind it though, as that was his job, but it still had been taking a tole on his body.

Tenzen would sit up in his chair right, as he begun to cough. A hellish cough that hurt his throat once he finished. "Damn." Tenzen would mumble to himself, as he knew he wouldn't be getting any better any time soon.

"Tenzen." Someone would call out for Tenzen from behind, which would grab his attention.

Turning around Tenzen would see that this was one of the Chiper Pol Agents. He must be here to give Tenzen a message, as the plan must has changed. " Sit down, and speak." Tenzen would tell the Man.

The Chiper Pol Agent would nob his head and sit across from Tenzen. He was dressed like one of the people from Trost, blending in more than Tenzen. As Tenzen didn't change his attire at all, as he dressed like he would if he still stayed on Wano. Maybe he did have a large fur coat, but that was about it. Everything else stayed the same, as he didn't ever plan to hide who he was. No matte what.

"Our Lord has said that this place needs to be cleared out. Once that is down, we will take whatever we need and then burn it to the ground." The Agent would tell Tenzen, not caring to speaking out loud about this. As he knew the people of Trost didn't speak in the same language  as they did. Well, he had thought that. And that would cause him to make a mistake. As only the primitive villages, far away from the capital, didn't speak more than one language. And this village had a few that spoke the language Tenzen and the Agent spoke.

"Idiot." Tenzen would say as he would kick the table forward. force was enough to send it into the gut of the sitting agent and make both slide a bit, but this was to save the agent. As the table would be the only thing split in half from a large blade. Tenzen would then stand to his feet, and pull out his golden katana. Looking around he could see that there were many others around, ready to attack. Tenzen should've known this Agent would mess this up, and make the whole ordeal harder. Tenzen wouldn't be able to prepare at all now, well take his time to. He would have to combat foes and also think of how he was going to do this.

"Te-" The Agent didn't last long, even when Tenzen saved him once. One of the vikings had lodged their ax into the side of the neck of the Agent, pulling it out and delivering one more cut to sever the head. This will cause Tenzen to let out a sigh, as he wanted that man to report back to Anubis. And let him know he wouldn't be able to finish this. But, the Agent was dead and wouldn't be able to take the blame for this. Everything was on the head of Tenzen now, and he couldn't give up on his mission any longer.

Scanning around he would see that there were around," Hmm let me guess. Around thirty of you, here? And I bet someone had left already to go and get reinforcements. Hmm, I hate using this so much...but it can't be helped." Tenzen would say, as he would sheath his blade, as he no longer needs it. He had the plan he wanted to go with in mind, and a blade was something he didn't need. Well, not right now.

Tenzen would point his finger forward, as around ten were to his front. And he would point at each and everyone of them, each time he pointed at them they would get a bit annoyed. As if something like a bug nipped at them, but none of them moved after a few seconds. And this wasn't because they wanted to, not at all. They weren't able to move because Tenzen was the blame for this.

"What did you do to us? Ughi!?" One of them would say, he and the others would drop their weapons and attack the others around, each pinning one person down. And revealing the neck of another Viking, doing this more and more until each and everyone of them where under Tenzen's control. What Tenzen did was fire a parasite string into each of them. The first ten took a few seconds because he had to move the string in place. But once he had the vikings hold the others down he could get a quick shot in. Tenzen though did have to avoid a few of the vikings as didn't plan on letting themselves he controlled.

"Tch." Tenzen would say as he would look at his arm, he was grazed. Usually he could handle this many people without being touched, but it seemed he had gotten up there in age. The age where simple maneuvers weren't as fluid, and Tenzen hated that. Tenzen would have each of them to pick up their weapons. He could see that they didn't know was going on and spoke among themselves. Especially when Tenzen began to make each and everyone of them raise their weapons to their own neck. Tenzen was prepared to have them kill themselves, until he heard people outside.

1,026/2,400

2Frozen Time  Empty Re: Frozen Time Sun May 07, 2017 9:53 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Task:

"I doubt i'd get out unscathed...So I can't let you guys die, just yet. " Tenzen would say as he would begin to walk outside, but he wouldn't have them walk outside with him. He would see the Viking warriors, and they didn't look like chumps. But he didn't understand, why they weren't charging at him. Then he would see a Old Man walk from behind them.

"Why have you attacked us Outsider?" He would ask.

"I am nothing but a someone that follows what he is told. And killing you all is my task of the day, Old Man." Tenzen would say, even though he was about ten years younger than the Old Man.

"heuheuheu, Old Man? You seem like the one passed his prime...Tenzen." The Old Man would say as he would turn his back to Tenzen and the Viking lined up would draw their weapons.

"Huh?" Tenzen was confused a bit at how the Old Man knew his name. But it probably was because of his title, which was a troublesome thing. At this age he shouldn't have such a childish title, as it brought unwanted attention. Tenzen though does bring this onto himself. "Being Invincible Under the Sun has spread my name to even such a boring place as Trost, heheh." Tenzen would say as he would pull out his Katana once more. This time though he would draw blood with it, but not those in front of him. He would draw blood from that Old Man. As he drew his sword he would make all those Vikings come out of the building behind him, all with the intent on killing those in front of him.

As they fought Tenzen would move around, using a few as shields if someone tried to attack him. Searching for the Old Man, but he couldn't find him. A few f the Vikings he didn't control he would have setting fire to places, as this place needed to burn. He though didn't have them physically kill anyone, but rather just set fire and then fight only those that where fighting back.

"Tch!" Tenzen would say as he would not see the Old man, who shouldn't be able to move that fast. There was a child though sitting down all alone, while others ran away and others fought. Tenzen would walk over to the child. "Run boy or you may die here." Is all Tenzen would say.

"Why are you doing this?" The Child would ask Tenzen.

"Because my spiral of death consumes all. You don't understand this, nor won't until you are older. So leave." Tenzen would say as he would turn his back to the child and walk away, but he would be shocked at what would happen to him. A sharp pain being in his right leg once he turned away, and when he looked over his shoulder he would see that the child had a ax and had plunged it into his thigh. Tenzen should have seen that coming, but he wasn't paying attention. He let his guard down for no reason.

"Tenzen you are a strange one. You've live for so long, but you don't understand the world. It is sad, but maybe I can teach you. But not like you are..." The Old Man would say his child like voice getting deeper more and more as he spoke. But that wasn't all as he would grow more, until he was towering over Tenzen.

"Tch! Don't you know Old dogs can't learn new tricks!" Tenzen would say as he would pull away, making his wound worse. He would then spin and try to land a slash on the strange Man, but he would miss. He did though cause the man to back up.

"I know that. That is why you will start a few years younger." The Old Man would say as he pointed at Tenzen, his tone never changing. He was strong and could beat Tenzen at this moment.

"What are you talking about? Even if I was in my prime I wouldn't try to learn anything from you! Got it?" Tenzen would say as he would tighten the grip of his blade. Even though he didn't like the title he had he never once thought he didn't deserve such a title. As he was the strongest. Maybe not like he once was but he never would get worse.

"I am the Watcher, Tenzen. I've seen you for a while, but you aren't where you should be. Nor at the level where I want you to be. As you need to be great when I take that title from you." The Watcher would tell him as he toss both of his axes at Tenzen, in a way that would be impossible to dodge. Tenzen would though but at a grave cost. Blocking one of them he would have his Katana cut in half.

Shocked Tenzen was in a worst predicament, as the Watcher would then pull out a sword of his own. If this guy was this strong with just those throwing axes him with that weapon might be untouchable, especially when Tenzen didn't have a blade of his own.  

"I could kill you now, and take your title. But I won't...you need to grow into it more. So prepare for Hell while on Trost, Tenzen. Also be prepared to make a tough choice between your freedom." The Watcher would say. He would then seemingly vanish and appear in front of Tenzen, and then slash into his chest once. The attack being enough to cause blood to gush out of the wound.

wc-936

1,962/2,400

3Frozen Time  Empty Re: Frozen Time Sun May 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Tenzen would fall to his knees, as he was defeated. But he wouldn't passe out, as he knew there were still enemies around. The Watcher though would be gone after he had slashed Tenzen, not dealing the finish blow. Tenzen wouldn't stand to his feet as his blood would pool around him. And when he looked down into it he would see that his face had changed. Tenzen had be turned back to a young man, Twenty years old to be exact. As he stood up he would walk over to one of the burning buildings and push his chest forward into one of the flames. Doing this so that his wound will close. It was painful but he didn't have to do anything else.

He would turn his attention to the large group that had dwindled down in numbers. He only had around twelve fighters left. "Put the fires out." He would say, even though he didn't need to say them to. Luckily only a few buildings were on fire, and they were spaced out so they wouldn't spread that quickly. Around three hours would pass before the fires were all put out. Tenzen would then have them all cut their own throats.

"FUCK!" Tenzen would scream out. As this place was to be the base of operations, since he wasn't going to build shit. And now it looks like a day war came through here. It should be fine though. Why this was the new plan was because Tenzen had remembered he needed to have a place for everyone talk at. Or whatever it was the Celestial Dragon wanted a place for. Maybe for a base of operation. Tenzen's thoughts though were all over the place right now, seeing that he was younger. And also from him getting defeated so easily. So much had gone down and he just didn't understand it.

Tenzen would sheath his broken blade and begin to leave, by taking to the sky. He needed to reach the others quick and have them come here. Those that escape would die due to the elements soon, as a storm was coming. And the nearest village was in the direction Tenzen was going.

'I swear I will defeat you. And regain my title, you bastard. You've stained my reputation as a Samurai. ' Tenzen would say to himself as he would glide through the air. It wouldn't take Tenzen that long to make it to the spot. And he would let them know the location of where they would need to head to. It wasn't that far but it would be a journey if they didn't hurry up.

wc-441

2,405/2,400

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum