One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Den Take over Part 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Den Take over Part 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Den Take over Part 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Den Take over Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Den Take over Part 2 Empty Den Take over Part 2 Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:52 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Task Name:The Competition grows more fierce (part one)
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew
Description: Many people Wish to lay a claim to the island. It is time to elimate the competion and gain a proper foothold upon the island. Zanji must eliminate the competion by any and all means.
Enemy Details: 25 tier one grunts 2 tier 2's grunts
Boss: no

2Den Take over Part 2 Empty Re: Den Take over Part 2 Sun May 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
It was an early morning, the day that Feitan had arrived to the Pirates Den. He had heard many stories of it from gossip mostly, and being a free agent he decided that he wanted to see it. He truly had no goals in life, but the more he saw the more he felt he could feel successful. Prior to his arrival he had request access to the Den. He had heard that a Pirate named Shinjiro had known of it's location. Feitan, swiftly located the Pirate, then boarding his ship and requesting, of sorts to be taken to Pirates Den.

--------------------------------------

As Feitan jumped from his little raft onto Shinjiro's Pirate ship, with Viktor, they both stood rapt as it was the first time for both of them to actually see a clean ship. Shinjiro's ship was spotless, it was sparkling and smelled like fresh lemons. Feitan took a deep breath and then looked up at the crew that were most likely going to oppose them. He barely managed a smile, albeit a fake one, and spoke:

"Ok. I heard you bunch know where the Pirates Den is. Take me there or die, simple."

The grunts couldn't believe the words coming out of Feitan's mouth. One acted so rashly that he dashed towards Feitan, and once the grunt was close enough Viktor kicked him in the face in a relaxed manner. Due to Viktor's strength the grunt flew off the ship and into the ocean, most likely dead. The two would both smile as they knew that he influenced the crew under their control.

Feitan would then move towards who he assumed to be the captain of the ship, Shinjiro. He would laugh, in an evil manner, then speak again:

"Well, let's go. I expect none of you to touch my friend or I's possessions now."

The whole crew nodded as they continued their passage to Pirate's Den. Viktor and Feitan took control of the Captain's Room and slept there till they reached the Island.

--------------------------------------

As they arrived on the island, both Viktor and Feitan jumped off the ship swiftly, grabbing their possessions and ready to look over the Island. The two were fairly curious, and were a great duo. Feitan began to twirl his umbrella, as it wasn't open at all, while Viktor stood besides him; towering over him. Feitan looked at his only true friend and smiled, saying:

"Viktor, any plans of where to go?"

Viktor barely managed to speak, but when he did he simply said that he didn't know the area. The two continued to walk out in the streets of Pirates' Den as if they were waiting for something to occur.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 464

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum