One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 1006 registered users
The newest registered user is Izanami

Our users have posted a total of 57100 messages in 7565 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Will you walk into my Parlor (Time-skip arc) on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Arc Type: Standard
Arc Name: Will you walk into my Parlor
Arc Tier: 3
Sea: Paradise
Island: Boin Archipelago
Arc Description: Information has come in that there are blue prints for advanced marine weaponry located in ruins of a research center on the island. Arachne has been tasked with meeting with an informant on the island and have them guide her to the research center within the jungle. The research center is not too deep within the jungle so dangers are reported to be low. Unfortunately for Arachne when you are in the jungle things don't always go as planned and she'll need to learn to use the resources around if she wishes to survive.  

Beginning:

Task Name: Finding the informant
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: Npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Arachne must find the informant, Joe, in one of the small communal of people in a make shift shanty town on the outskirts of the island. Some of the civilians warn her to leave while she can and she chats with an old woman named Sarah about her garden. Eventually she finds her informant at the bar drunk. Great.
Enemy Details: No just a lot of creepy hobos
Boss: no

Task Name: Helping the little old lady
Tier: 2
Crew, Team, or Personal: personal
Description: While waiting for her guide to sober up Arachne walks the shanty town to get a feel for the island. While exploring Arachne comes across Sarah again tending to a garden of strange plants. As the woman explains that they are pop greens and their abilities, a drunken bum comes along and tries to ruin her garden by pissing all over it. Arachne steps in to stop him and things get physical.
Enemy Details: Jim the t2 bum
Boss: yes

middle:

Task Name: Welcome to the Jungle
NPC or PC: Npcs
Description: Arachne must protect the guide as he wanders guides her through the jungle to the ruins of the research facility. Along the way she gets her first taste of the dangers of the jungle as she is attacked by strange plants. Luckily Arachne's silk is highly flammable.
Enemy Details: 5 t3 man eating plants.
Boss: no

Task Name: Said the Spider to the Fly
Tier: 3
Description: Arachne has made it to the research facility thanks to her guide somehow. Upon entering the ruins Arachne finds the remains of skeletons that look like they have been melted by acid. Arachne explores around inside the ruins hearing a sort of buzzing the entire time. Eventually finding herself near the laboratory where pop green research as reportedly done, Arachne finds herself face to face with giant horsefly eating a few monster plants by coating them in digestive fluid. According to her guide this level of insect is usually only found in the deeper parts of the jungle. The fly senses them and prepares to attack. It looks like Arachne will have to fight her way out of here, but with a low amount of armor left she may need to use the objects left behind in the research center to her advantage. After the battle Arachne finds rose shaped locket but no blue prints.
Enemy Details: Buzzy the monster horsefly (t4)
Boss: Yes

End:

Task Name: Silence the scout
   NPC or PC: NPC
   Description: On the way back to town Arachne a small ship docking. It seems Jim has reported her and he is meeting up to reveal her identity. Silence Jim before that happens. If you succeed the Marines will simply leave thinking it was a drunk prank call.
   Enemy Details: Jim
   Boss: Jim again, this time kill him without any noise or being seen.
Task Name: A web of memories
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Description: While looking through files within the ruins a Sarah was listed as the head researcher for the project. Arachne returns to the town and confronts Sarah on the subject. Sarah then tells Arachne about the day the research facility was attacked and all that was lost that day. After her story Arachne gives Sarah the rose locket and in return Sarah thanks her by giving her some of the blue prints she was able to save from the research center as well as access to her garden of pop greens. Arachne deiced to stay on the island with Sarah and learn from her. (this will be around half a year rp time)
Enemy Details: 0
Boss: No

Buzzy:
Boss Name: Buzzy the monster horsefly
Tier: 4
Description:  Buzzy is a breed of giant horsefly. This breed is found usually deeper within the jungles of the Boin archipelago, but for some reason Buzzy was attracted to the old research center near the beginning of the jungle. Buzzy is hungry guy and loves the taste of human flesh. He usually attacked by biting into his prey with his large fangs or spraying large quantities of digestive fluid to liquefy it. Buzzy is also able to fly at incredibly fast speeds and he emits a load buzzing sound when he moves which can be painful to hear for others nearby.  
Devil Fruit:
Haki:
Equipment:
Strength: 2
Durability: 3
Speed: 4
Perception: 3

Jim the bum:
Boss Name: Jim the drunken bum
Description: As a former security guard for a research facility on the island, Jim has seen better days. After the research facilities got destroyed and he lost his jobs he began to suffer from chronic alcoholism to cope with the horrors he saw within in the jungle. Despite being a drunk he still retains some skill in hand to hand combat and a basic knowledge of haki. Also he may pee on you.
Devil Fruit:
Haki: armament haki
Equipment:
Strength: 3
Durability: 3
Speed: 2
Perception: 1

Last edited by Kim from finance on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Tier 3 Paradise arcs should be at least 6 tasks

View user profile
I'm donezo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum