One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Experience and Tier System
Today at 3:33 pm by Adri Sakna

» Return of The Ryu | Turf Arc
Today at 3:16 pm by Malachai

» The End
Today at 3:10 pm by Malachai

» New Skill set Passive ( The Stone Titan)
Today at 2:07 pm by Ghost

» Adri's Knife
Today at 12:56 pm by Adri Sakna

» Zeal rule-World government allies no more (topic)
Today at 7:11 am by Ghost

» The Island of Dream Last Dream{Turf War}
Today at 6:57 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Today at 1:26 am by Jui$y Crow

» Training System
Today at 1:13 am by Hecate

Statistics
We have 1085 registered users
The newest registered user is WibbleWobble

Our users have posted a total of 65304 messages in 8577 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Techniques for the Kumo Kumo no mi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Link to original skillet: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6441-kumo-kumo-no-mi-model-spitting-spider

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: - Spider web: Arena
Tier: - 1
Type - Standard
Range: - Arachne can spit globs a max of 10 meters
Speed: 2
Description: - Arachne subtly sends out small 3 inch diameter globs of her silk from her mouth and/or spinnerets along the ground as she moves. These globs are made of incredibly thin silk that can be colored to match the terrain. The piles are also covered in the glue mixture of the spitting spider which causes them to stick to whomever comes in contact with them and latch to the ground. This can leave a person stuck in one spot unless they are stronger than the durability of this skill. If they have strength 1 tier higher than this skill then their speed is lowered by one. If there strength is any higher then it's just mildly annoying. Max 5 globs a post.
Skill Name: Spider web: Spitfire
Type - Standard
Range: - max range of spit is 25 meters
Speed: - 3
Description: Arachne quickly shoots out thick strands of silk (max 3) from her mouth and/or spinnerets. Once strands hit a surface they spread across the surface area a max of 15 meters. This is usually used like a rope to allow Arachne to maneuver through the air by swinging and connecting to high buildings/trees or clouds. Could also be used to blind a foe in a pinch.
Skill Name: -Spider Web: Weaver
Type - standard
Range: - creations cannot exceed 15 meters in dimension
Speed: - 2
Description: - Arachne users her 8 arms and creates or uses preexisting silk around her to weave anything she desires. Can't make anything very sharp however.  

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: - Spider Web: Tapestry
Tier: - 2
Type - Standard/defensive  
Range: - Webbing reaches a 30 meter range in a single direction
Description: - Arachne builds up silk in her mouth and/or spinnerets and then spits it out in a double layered web pattern. The web covers the direction she's facing in a massive spider web which can envelop everyone in that direction and bind them to a surface. Alternately can be fired upwards to make a dome around the user for defense. Arachne can manipulate the volume of silk produced to alter the sizing of the web but the max sizing is 10 meters in diameter. Due to being double layered the durability of the webbing is treated as a tier higher.
Skill Name: - Spider Web: Flower
Tier: -2
Type - Standard
Range: - Webs can travel 40 meters
Description: -Arachne rapid fires small adhesive nets of webbing from her mouth and/or spinnerets (max 5). The nets themselves are small around 5 meters in diameter, but can be created in a split second making it also useful against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two-layered nets can be plastered to objects behind them. Arachne must spit out all nets in one post but can change direction between spitting to target multiple enemies.

Skill Name: Digestive Spray
Type - Standard
Range: - fluids travel 15 meters
Description: -In a pinch Arachne can spray out acidic digestive fluids from her mouth. The fluid can dissolve flesh, organs, and can melt things with a durability of 2 or less.

Acid melting chart:

1st post- melts through clothing and starts melting flesh.
2nd post- flesh is nearly all melted, organs begin to dissolve.
3rd- Organs are melted, bones begin to dissolve.
4th- bones dissolve, nothing remains.

Last edited by Kim from finance on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Techniques for the Kumo Kumo no mi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:00 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

need link to original skillset
@Kim from finance wrote:
Tier 1 Skills:
Type - Standard
Range: - Arachne can spit globs a max of 20 meters 10m
Description: - Arachne subtly sends out small 3 inch diameter globs of her silk from her mouth and/or spinnerets along the ground as she moves. These globs are made of incredibly thin silk that can be colored to match the terrain. The piles are also covered in the glue mixture of the spitting spider which causes them to stick to whomever comes in contact with them and latch to the ground. This can leave a person stuck in one spot unless they are stronger than the durability of this skill. If they have strength 1 tier higher than this skill then their speed is lowered by one. If there strength is any higher then it's just mildly annoying. Arachne can keep doing this for a max of 3 posts. omit the part where u say u can do this for 3 post. include a max amount of globs u can spawn per post.

Type - Standard
Range: - max range of spit is 25 meters 10m
Speed: - 3 t2
Description: Arachne quickly shoots out thick strands of silk (max 3) from her mouth and/or spinnerets. Once strands hit a surface they spread across the surface area a max of 15 meters. y is it spreading? This is usually used like a rope to allow Arachne to maneuver through the air by swinging and connecting to high buildings/trees or clouds. Could also be used to blind a foe in a pinch. She can keep this up for 3 posts at a time. remove this part

Type - standard
Range: - creations cannot exceed 15 meters in dimension i'll give u 5mx5m
Description: - Arachne users her 8 arms and creates or uses preexisting silk around her to weave anything she desires. give examples of anything, because if this is for weapons and stuff, i don't see spider silk being able to be turned into swords and bows and stuff 

Tier 2 Skills:

Range: - Webbing reaches a 30 meter range in a single direction 17m shot range
Description: - Arachne builds up silk in her mouth and/or spinnerets and then spits it out in a double layered web pattern. The web covers the direction she's facing in a massive spider web which can envelop everyone in that direction and bind them to a surface. Alternately can be fired upwards to make a dome around the user for defense. Arachne can manipulate the volume of silk produced to alter the sizing of the web but the max sizing is 20 10m meters in diameter, though that can be increased by 10 meters a post by building up the silk before release (Can be built up a max of 2 additional posts) no. Due to being double layered the durability of the webbing is treated as a tier higher.

Type - Standard
Range: - Webs can travel 40 meters i'll give u 15m
Description: -Arachne rapid fires small adhesive nets of webbing from her mouth and/or spinnerets (max 10) i'll give u five. The nets themselves are small around 10 meters in diameter, that's small? i like 5m in diamter more but can be created in a split second making it also useful against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two-layered nets can be plastered to objects behind them. Arachne must spit out all nets in one post but can change direction between spitting to target multiple enemies.

Type - Standard
Range: - fluids travel 20 meters 15m
Speed: - 4 3
Description: -In a pinch Arachne can spray out acidic digestive fluids from her mouth. The fluid can dissolve flesh, organs, and can melt things of lower durability. this spider can spit up stomach acid? if so u need to make a post by post thingy showing what goes on. 1 post burns through clothing and flesh, next post through muscle tissue, third post to bone, fourth all gone. by durability has to be equal to or less than 2

3 Re: Techniques for the Kumo Kumo no mi on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:39 am

Quick question on ranges, I'm a marksmen and this is a projectile based skill set so should I not have long ranges? Not to mention the fact the silk is highly durable yet incredibly light weight meaning it can travel pretty far. Asking as I've seen fruits with far longer ranges than what I've put for each level skill. Not saying I'm not willing to knock down the ranges just not sure to that extent.  

Also I have questions on speeds as I've seen other t1 skill move at t3 speeds, so was wondering what the reason was there. And I'm not talking about naturally fast things like goro or oto.

y is it spreading?
Spreads out due to the glue substance seeping from the webbing upon impact with a surface and spread out.

i'll give u 5mx5m
Also have seen creation/manipulation of material skills that allow much bigger creation, not to mention if I'm using silk from preexisting  material such as skills with far bigger dimensions I should be able to create bigger things. I mean spiders can create webs 10x the size of themselves in less than an hour, and I have two forms of silk production in my mouth and spinnerets which are about 10x the size of an average spider. How about 10M?

As for weaponry, spider silk is actually very durable and researchers have started to they and create suspension cables, bullet proof vests, stitches in surgery. Only problem in real life is being able to make a large quantity since its hard to "farm" spiders since they attack each other and also are hard to mass produce. I don't have that problem. I believe you could possibly create a bow, probably not a sword or anything sharp though so I put that in.

Everything else should be edited.

4 Re: Techniques for the Kumo Kumo no mi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

@Kim from finance wrote:Link to original skillet: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6441-kumo-kumo-no-mi-model-spitting-spider

Tier 1 Skills:
Type - Standard
Range: - Arachne can spit globs a max of 10 meters
Description: - Arachne subtly sends out small 3 inch diameter globs of her silk from her mouth and/or spinnerets along the ground as she moves. These globs are made of incredibly thin silk that can be colored to match the terrain. The piles are also covered in the glue mixture of the spitting spider which causes them to stick to whomever comes in contact with them and latch to the ground. This can leave a person stuck in one spot unless they are stronger than the durability of this skill. If they have strength 1 tier higher than this skill then their speed is lowered by one. If there strength is any higher then it's just mildly annoying. Max 5 globs a post.

If they have higher strength they will not be effected by this speed debuff. [tier 1's actually don't even get a debuff, but in this sense I see where your going with it]. Those of equal strength to the tier may be debuffed.

Type - Standard
Range: - max range of spit is 25 meters
Description: Arachne quickly shoots out thick strands of silk (max 3) from her mouth and/or spinnerets. Once strands hit a surface they spread across the surface area a max of 15 meters. This is usually used like a rope to allow Arachne to maneuver through the air by swinging and connecting to high buildings/trees or clouds. Could also be used to blind a foe in a pinch.

Type - standard
Range: - creations cannot exceed 15 meters in dimension
Description: - Arachne users her 8 arms and creates or uses preexisting silk around her to weave anything she desires. Can't make anything very sharp however.  

Tier 2 Skills:

Range: - Webbing reaches a 30 meter range in a single direction
Description: - Arachne builds up silk in her mouth and/or spinnerets and then spits it out in a double layered web pattern. The web covers the direction she's facing in a massive spider web which can envelop everyone in that direction and bind them to a surface. Alternately can be fired upwards to make a dome around the user for defense. Arachne can manipulate the volume of silk produced to alter the sizing of the web but the max sizing is 10 meters in diameter. Due to being double layered the durability of the webbing is treated as a tier higher.

Tier 2 means you can have a .5 buff, unless your willing to pay double the stamina for this to have a full increase.

Type - Standard
Range: - Webs can travel 40 meters 20
Description: -Arachne rapid fires small adhesive nets of webbing from her mouth and/or spinnerets (max 5). The nets themselves are small around 5 meters in diameter, but can be created in a split second making it also useful against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two-layered nets can be plastered to objects behind them. Arachne must spit out all nets in one post but can change direction between spitting to target multiple enemies.

Type - Standard
Range: - fluids travel 15 meters
Description: -In a pinch Arachne can spray out acidic digestive fluids from her mouth. The fluid can dissolve flesh, organs, and can melt things with a durability of 2 or less.

Uhm...denied, Spitting Spiders don't have the ability to produce and spit out acidic fluids. So this is denied

Acid melting chart:

1st post- melts through clothing and starts melting flesh.
2nd post- flesh is nearly all melted, organs begin to dissolve.
3rd- Organs are melted, bones begin to dissolve.
4th- bones dissolve, nothing remains.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum