One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Kayaku Kayaku no Mi
Today at 5:32 am by Kincaid

» A Close Encounter of the Marine Kind[Ritz]
Today at 5:27 am by Itome

» Giovanni's Invention Registry
Today at 5:24 am by betiwontmiss

» The Dragons Body
Today at 5:02 am by Kuro

» Staff Request|Creations
Today at 4:27 am by Freyr Preben

» My Updates
Today at 4:07 am by Futura Free

» Siege of Marie Jois [Event Registration]
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by Anubis White

» Staff Request|Skills
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Freyr Preben

» Staff Request|Characters and Updates
Yesterday at 8:41 pm by Dojima

Top posting users this week
Futura Free

Dojima

Elpheba

Itome

Kuro

Indominus

Haba

Oni

Admin

Freyr Preben

Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is aceboosie

Our users have posted a total of 59086 messages in 7803 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Cypress

Free Agents
Free Agents

QUEEN ADÈLICIA'S FAMILY COOK BOOK
NO ITEMS ARE STACK-ABLE, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE, IF IT IS NOT STATED THAT THEY ARE NOT STACK-ABLE, THEN EATING MULTIPLE OF THESE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

Name: Royal Cheesecake
Description: The Royal Cheesecake is a golden graham cracker based, fluffy and moist treat anyone in the royal palace would enjoy. With only the best of the best supplies brought in for it to be made.
Effects: grants a buffer of 5 stamina points from all the sugary goodness inside. These stamina points go until used.
Servings: One full cake will feed up to 6.
Units per Slot: 1 slot.
Upgrade Points: 0

Name: Fishstick Casserole
Description: In Flevance, fish aren't all that hard to come by, so Fishstick Casserole is a normal thing to be made, but The Queen's Fishstick Casserole is to die for; just the right amount of crispy, with a soft, decant middle, filled with cheese.
Effects:  increase a character's strength by half a tier (.5) This effect lasts 3 posts.
Servings: This massive mean is made to be eaten by six.
Units per Slot: 1

Name: Chocolate Eclair
Description: An éclair is an oblong pastry made with choux dough filled with a cream and topped with icing. Baked until it is crisp and hollow inside. Once cool, the pastry is then filled rum flavored  carrot custard. Then topped with a chocolate line.
Effects: +0.5 to their Perception tier This lasts three posts.
Servings: 8
Units per Slot: .5

Name: Tarts
Description: A simple treat, Tarts are a favorite to the Knights, their sweet taste, and buttery outlook is to die for. These golden little treats taste like heaven, with a crumbly outside, and a gooey inside.
Effects: Small Heal Buffer over two posts, will only work for minor injuries. . {In two posts, wounds go down by one.} {This is a stack-able item. Can only be stacked twice: <----IE only works twice, you can eat two, but any more then that it wont work.}

Name: Chocolatine
Description: viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar in texture to a puff pastry, with one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the centre.
Effects: half tier (.5) of their Speed attribute that lasts for three posts following the consumption.

Last edited by Cypress on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 9 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:54 am

Cypress wrote:
QUEEN ADÈLICIA'S FAMILY COOK BOOK

Name: Royal Cheesecake
Description: The Royal Cheesecake is a golden graham cracker based, fluffy and moist treat anyone in the royal palace would enjoy. With only the best of the best supplies brought in for it to be made.
Effects: grants a buffer of 50 stamina points from all the sugary goodness inside.
Servings: One full cake will feed up to 12.
Units per Slot: 1 slot.

[color=red]Being that your at the beginning of your cooking capability, put this at 5 stamina per slice, bring it to 6 slices [feeds six people].

Name: Fishstick Casserole
Description: In Flevance, fish aren't all that hard to come by, so Fishstick Casserole is a normal thing to be made; but The Queen's Fishstick Casserole is to die for; just the right amount of crispy, with a soft decant middle, filled with cheese.
Effects:  increase a character's strength by half a tier
Servings: This massive mean is made to be eaten by eight.

lower the amount again, remember your just starting out, and the ability to grant a large amount of people buffs when eaten is a powerful one.

Name: Chocolate Eclair
Description: An éclair is an oblong pastry made with choux dough filled with a cream and topped with icing. Baked until it is crisp and hollow inside. Once cool, the pastry is then filled rum flavored custard. Then topped with a chocolate line.
Effects: +0.5 to their Perception tier
Servings: 12
Units per Slot: .5

This one is one that Im gonna have to say no too, i get how eating can increase your strength, but not sure how it enhances your eyes, I would say yes to it if it played off a food that did that [say carrots?] again portion control

Name: Tarts
Description: A simple treat, Tarts are a favorite to the Knights, their sweet taste, and buttery outlook is to die for. These golden little treats taste like heaven, with a crumbly outside, and a gooey inside.
Effects: Small Heal Buffer over two posts. {In two posts, wounds go down by one.} {This is a stack-able item. Can only be stacked twice.}

Again portion control, Give a description of what you mean by stackable and how small the buff is, check the attribute point system and durability for a better idea of the wounds here

Name: Chocolatine
Description: viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar in texture to a puff pastry, with one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the centre.
Effects: half tier of their Speed attribute that lasts for three posts following the consumption.

Portion control

Also, bear in mind you can only invent certain amount of things per day. so remember you can only register [invent] a new item every twelve hours, not the case of just throwing up stuff all the time [so really only one of these should be located here at the moment but im fine with approving them you just couldnt use them until done. obviously production line/grunts etc can be used in accordance with the support skill set information

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6078-support-job-skillsets

View user profile

3 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Cypress

Free Agents
Free Agents

I have fixed some of these, as for the "portion control" you keep mentioned I have fixed some, but the Chocolatine, Tarts, and Chocolate Eclair's would be baked in a dozen. Every recipe you find, would show you how to make them in a dozen. To make that smaller, simply makes no sense, as any starting baker would bake in the dozens. Please explain this to me so I may understand better if I'm incorrect, but you are trying to nerf the amounts by saying "Your just starting out", but with real world logic here, anyone, "just starting out" in baking, or cooking of any kind, would naturally follow a recipe, which would call for how much it would make. As for your Durability chart, your wound levels, go exactly like this :

So, in my understanding, when a wound is at a Severe state, eating one of these Tarts would take it down one, so from severe, it would go tooo... Major.

And when I said stacked twice, it meant you could only eat two, and thats it and it wouldn't matter how many you ate therefore afterwords, they stop working.

View user profile

4 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Just starting out means a lot of them would be failures. Your also not a bakery. The portion control is based on the effects, what if a single character where to eat 12 eclairs? if they ate 12 would they recieve the benefits from eating all twelve or would they only have a single effect and are unstackable? this is why portion control is a thing.

As for you healing one, as a low grade food item, it would only be capable of healing minor wounds, I'm going to say no to the stacking to increase it to moderate as its an item with 0 upgrade points. Once enhanced/upgraded stacking and stronger effects are certainly going to be at your disposal.

Portion control is also here so that you arent just capable of arming your crew/allies with high level items that you only needed to create once because you can make 12 of these things at once. This is a site not a real life bakery hence - portion control.

View user profile

5 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Cypress

Free Agents
Free Agents

I'm sorry, but when I bake at home, for my husband, I don't bake 2 because there is only two of us, I bake twelve, because this is what the recipe calls for. It's logical sense, you don't have to be in a bakery to bake, you aren't a bakery baker, because you bake. And keeping that in mind, my character is 23, I stated in her history she had been working with a baker since she was very young. So she wouldn't have very many mistakes. I will change how it works with wounds, that isn't a problem, but to nerf the size of a commonly made thing, because "This site isn't a real life bakery", is rather rude, as I wasn't saying it was. I was simply putting forth the fact some of these things are made in a dozen.

View user profile

6 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:52 pm

My bad, for some reason I read somewhere in your post about bakerys, but with that said, my verdict still stands. You may make 12 at home, but you do not make treats with the power to enhance capabilities, too boost ones strength, ones visual prowess. This is not real life, and you may call it illogical, thats fine by me. But if we were to throw that word around, it would be illogical to allow yu to have food that increases capabilities such as visual prowess.

As for history, thats fine, though it still stands that you are a beginner and that these are creations with 0 upgrade points, which as the system states are the basic of basics. If you are determined for 12, then there needs to be statements of whether one person can consume 12, what happens if this is done, are the effects stackable, and so forth and so forth. Most recipers iv found state between 8 -12, as a beginning chef that will be the starting amount. as your skills grow/inventions grow the amount created and their capabilities can increase.

All of your non instant effects [buffs] need a duration for how long they last for before another needs to be consumed.

View user profile

7 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Cypress

Free Agents
Free Agents

I have fixed accordingly.

View user profile

8 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:05 pm

1/2

View user profile

9 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

Add a duration for the food that buffs your strength and perception (you have one for speed but not the other two)

View user profile

10 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Cypress

Free Agents
Free Agents

Sorry about that, fixed :}

View user profile

11 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Leader
Revolutionary Leader

It's all good