Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 pm

QUEEN ADÈLICIA'S FAMILY COOK BOOK
NO ITEMS ARE STACK-ABLE, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE, IF IT IS NOT STATED THAT THEY ARE NOT STACK-ABLE, THEN EATING MULTIPLE OF THESE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING.

Name: Royal Cheesecake
Description: The Royal Cheesecake is a golden graham cracker based, fluffy and moist treat anyone in the royal palace would enjoy. With only the best of the best supplies brought in for it to be made.
Effects: grants a buffer of 5 stamina points from all the sugary goodness inside. These stamina points go until used.
Servings: One full cake will feed up to 6.
Units per Slot: 1 slot.
Upgrade Points: 0

Name: Fishstick Casserole
Description: In Flevance, fish aren't all that hard to come by, so Fishstick Casserole is a normal thing to be made, but The Queen's Fishstick Casserole is to die for; just the right amount of crispy, with a soft, decant middle, filled with cheese.
Effects:  increase a character's strength by half a tier (.5) This effect lasts 3 posts.
Servings: This massive mean is made to be eaten by six.
Units per Slot: 1

Name: Chocolate Eclair
Description: An éclair is an oblong pastry made with choux dough filled with a cream and topped with icing. Baked until it is crisp and hollow inside. Once cool, the pastry is then filled rum flavored  carrot custard. Then topped with a chocolate line.
Effects: +0.5 to their Perception tier This lasts three posts.
Servings: 8
Units per Slot: .5

Name: Tarts
Description: A simple treat, Tarts are a favorite to the Knights, their sweet taste, and buttery outlook is to die for. These golden little treats taste like heaven, with a crumbly outside, and a gooey inside.
Effects: Small Heal Buffer over two posts, will only work for minor injuries. . {In two posts, wounds go down by one.} {This is a stack-able item. Can only be stacked twice: <----IE only works twice, you can eat two, but any more then that it wont work.}

Name: Chocolatine
Description: viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar in texture to a puff pastry, with one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the centre.
Effects: half tier (.5) of their Speed attribute that lasts for three posts following the consumption.

Last edited by Cypress on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 9 times in total

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:11 pm

I have fixed some of these, as for the "portion control" you keep mentioned I have fixed some, but the Chocolatine, Tarts, and Chocolate Eclair's would be baked in a dozen. Every recipe you find, would show you how to make them in a dozen. To make that smaller, simply makes no sense, as any starting baker would bake in the dozens. Please explain this to me so I may understand better if I'm incorrect, but you are trying to nerf the amounts by saying "Your just starting out", but with real world logic here, anyone, "just starting out" in baking, or cooking of any kind, would naturally follow a recipe, which would call for how much it would make. As for your Durability chart, your wound levels, go exactly like this :

So, in my understanding, when a wound is at a Severe state, eating one of these Tarts would take it down one, so from severe, it would go tooo... Major.

And when I said stacked twice, it meant you could only eat two, and thats it and it wouldn't matter how many you ate therefore afterwords, they stop working.

View user profile

5 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm sorry, but when I bake at home, for my husband, I don't bake 2 because there is only two of us, I bake twelve, because this is what the recipe calls for. It's logical sense, you don't have to be in a bakery to bake, you aren't a bakery baker, because you bake. And keeping that in mind, my character is 23, I stated in her history she had been working with a baker since she was very young. So she wouldn't have very many mistakes. I will change how it works with wounds, that isn't a problem, but to nerf the size of a commonly made thing, because "This site isn't a real life bakery", is rather rude, as I wasn't saying it was. I was simply putting forth the fact some of these things are made in a dozen.

View user profile

7 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:02 pm

I have fixed accordingly.

View user profile

9 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Add a duration for the food that buffs your strength and perception (you have one for speed but not the other two)

View user profile

10 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Sorry about that, fixed :}

View user profile

11 Re: Adèlicia's Yummy Creations. on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

It's all good

2/2

View user profile

Sponsored content