View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Support Job: Doctor
Specialization: Field Medic

Crafting Skills:

Skill Name: Invent
Skill Type: Crafting
Skill Cooldown: 12 hours
Skill Description: The user creates a new invention. Must be used to register a new Invention.
Word Count: N/A

Skill Name: Creating and Administer Electro Drug/Medicine
Skill Cooldown: 1 day/1 day
Skill Description: This allows the user to create Electro based Drugs and Medicines
Word Count: 750

Skill Name: Stitching
Skill Cooldown: 3 Hours
Skill Description: This allows the user to patch up a fatal wound or below in order to stave off death for the rest of a topic. It can only be used on laceration based or otherwise slashing based wounds however due to the nature of stitching.

Skill Name: Skincrafting
Skill Cooldown: 36 Hours
Skill Description: Using this skill the user can craft bandages that helps heal scarring and the wounds that cause them. A bandage crafted in this way will heal a wound and not cause a scar, heal burned skin, or regrow scar tissue.

Skill Name: Field Surgery
Skill Cooldown: 1 Day
Skill Description: This allows the user to downgrade a fatal wound to a moderate one. It users the electricity from electro to stimulate the cells around a wound or infected area, causing new healthy cells to grow and old cells to be shed as waste. As well as pushing out a foreign object and the other faculties of healing. This usually causes the target to need to evacuate their bowels but those of strong will may be able to hold it.
Stamina Cost: 45

Supplementary Skills:

Skill Name: Upgrade
Skill Type: Supplementary
Skill Cooldown: 3 Days
Skill Description: The user tinkers with one of their inventions and increases it's effectiveness. Adds 1 point to the Upgrade Points. Cannot be used to Upgrade someone else's Invention.
Word Count: 500 Words

Skill Name: Quick Hands
Skill Cooldown: 1 day
Skill Description: The user can move at twice their speed whilst retaining focus and perception only under the action of administering medicine or surgery on a patient.

Skill Name: Cell Regrowth
Skill Type:Supplementary
Skill Description: This allows the user to patch up a fatal wound or below in order to stave off death for the rest of a topic. It can only be used on piercing based wounds and does not remove shrapnel, instead it will grow a scar that lasts for the topic before opening in the next and being processed throughout the body allowing for a more natural fix or the bleeding out of the patient in a bad enough case with no plan in place. It can only happen thanks to Sara's use of Electro in the realm of medicine and surgery. The electro cannot keep stimulation of these cells and as such they degrade after the end of the topic and are flushed out of the body, this prevents such a patch job from being a solid solution and instead sets it as a quick fix to ensure Sara does not see more death.
Stamina Cost: 15

Skill Name: Electro Focus
Skill Cooldown: 1 hour
Skill Description: This allows the user to bring their electro to their brain and accelerate the synapses in order to diagnose wounds/poisons/etc extremely fast.

Last edited by Sara Tonin on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

2 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

@Sara Tonin wrote:Support Job: Doctor
Specialization: Field Medic

Crafting Skills:

Skill Name: Invent
Skill Cooldown: 12 hours
Skill Description: The user creates a new invention. Must be used to register a new Invention.

Skill Name: Creating and Administer Electro Drug/Medicine
Skill Cooldown: 1 day/1 day
Skill Description: This allows the user to create Electro based Drugs and Medicines
Word Count: 500 750 since this isn't standard crafting

Skill Name: Stitching
Skill Cooldown: 1 Hour
Skill Description: This allows the user to patch up a fatal wound or below in order to stave off death for the rest of a topic.
Word Count: 500 bump to 750 words, note it only repairs laceration based injuries since it's stiching

Skill Name: Field Surgery
Skill Cooldown: 2 Days
Skill Description: This allows the user to downgrade a fatal wound to a moderate one.
Word Count: 500 need to explain the process by which this is done similar to how the stitching skill is stitching the wound

Supplementary Skills:

Skill Name: Upgrade
Skill Description: The user tinkers with one of their inventions and increases it's effectiveness. Adds 1 point to the Upgrade Points. Cannot be used to Upgrade someone else's Invention.
Word Count: 500 Words

Skill Name: Quick Hands
Skill Cooldown: 1 day
Skill Description: The user can move at twice their speed whilst retaining focus and perception only under the action of adminitsering medicine or surgery on a patient.
Word Count: 500 remove wc requirement

Skill Name: Unflinching Resolve
Skill Description: While operating or administering to a patient a wound suffered is downgraded three stages. two stages, caps at severe. mention the process by which this is done must be rp'd out and reasonable/realistic. basically no magical unexplained naruto jesus touch on might gai

Skill Name: Electro Focus
Skill Description: This allows the user to bring their electro to their brain and accelerate the synapses in order to diagnose wounds/poisons/etc extremely fast.
Word Count: 500 no wc requirement on this

3 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:59 pm

All changed now

4 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

unflinching resolve and field surgery might need be registered as combat skills given their nature (should require stamina expenditure and be tiered properly) i'll get another moderator's opinion

5 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:06 pm

I understand, no rush.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:34 am

Makes sense, I'll replace it and throw up an Electro skillset later today(though I want to combine it with a fruit to better effect).

So I should strike through Field Surgery, give it a stamina cost and unlock it next tier?

Electro based medicines and drugs are gonna be medicines or drugs that react quicker in the body due to their electric nature, the electro will be stored in a needle or the lid and will jump through the subject accelerating their cells and blood to shoot the meds through the system like crazy. If ya want I can add that in, they may be later good for things like resisting electrical current and messing with electromagnetism or gravity but I feel like those are T3 and above things.

9 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Makes sense to me, just wanted to make the offer. Okay, I'll add in the skills replacing them below so the other mod is certain which ones are new. I think 35 is a good cost for a tier 3 tech but I am new to this system so forgive me if I'm wrong, thanks for helping me figure all this out.

Spoiler:
Skill Name: Cell Regrowth
Skill Description: This allows the user to patch up a fatal wound or below in order to stave off death for the rest of a topic. It can only be used on piercing based wounds and does not remove shrapnel, instead it will grow a scar that lasts for the topic before opening in the next and being processed throughout the body allowing for a more natural fix or the bleeding out of the patient in a bad enough case with no plan in place. It can only happen thanks to Sara's use of Electro in the realm of medicine and surgery. The electro cannot keep stimulation of these cells and as such they degrade after the end of the topic and are flushed out of the body, this prevents such a patch job from being a solid solution and instead sets it as a quick fix to ensure Sara does not see more death.

Spoiler:
Skill Name: Knowledge of Human Circuitry
Skill Description: This skill allows the user to use their knowledge of the electricity that is naturally in and around the human body to accelerate their doctorate process. This includes things like neural pathways in fixing temporary psychosis or other mental maladies one could encounter from a drug or fruit ability, the electromagnetic field, or even something as automatic as helping a heart beat stronger by rerouting the natural flow of the electricity in the meat sack itself. All these things will cost 1/2 the word count as long as Sara is manipulating the electricity of a targets body.

11 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks for dealing with my noobness CF;

Hopefully this is better?

13 Re: Sara's Doctor Skill (Supplementary) on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:21 am

Yupp, I struckout the one for later purchase and am at three aside from the template ones given as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum