One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eight Trigrams: Gentle Fist Style
Today at 11:56 am by Kincaid

» Kingdom Hearts: Crossroad Saga
Today at 11:15 am by Gear

» The Worst Soul Skills
Today at 9:45 am by Hecate

» Slasher Task
Today at 8:08 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Bertha WIP
Today at 7:54 am by yakaryu

» Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daitengu
Today at 7:48 am by Mr. Meeseeks

» Little Demon Mask
Today at 7:38 am by yakaryu

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 7:00 am by Peeper

» The Stone Titian
Today at 6:52 am by Mr. Meeseeks

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64597 messages in 8452 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A year of the Crimson Queen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Arc Type: Time Skip
Arc Name: Spirit Reborn.
Arc Tier: 4
Sea: Paradise
Island: Boin Archipelago
Arc Description: After the events of Jaya Island, the Vice Admiral Cerulean Faith found herself lost, having attempted to go back home she told her crew to leave and in the end drifted through the ocean finding her ship and her self stranded on Boin Archipelago. She had heard nothng of this island. From what it seemed to be a tropical wasteland untouched by humans. It seems a fitting place for her to begin her solitude does it not.

Beginning:

Task Name: ZOMBIE PLANTS ATTACK
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: Cerulean finds herself stranded, having totally forgot that she actually owns den den mushis to radio for help. Though at this point she wishes to be alone she investigates the island to find something to eat.
Enemy Details: 20 X tier 3 venus fly traps and a tier 3 Giant Bee.
Boss: No

Task Name: I'm Bert
Description: Upon defeating of the bee's you meet Bert, Bert seems to be in a sticky situation having just been moments away of being eaten by a venus fly trap while being covered in honey. Bert explains the history of the island to you and begins to speak to you about the goings on in the outside world only able to get information from the news coo that has yet to come this month.
Enemy Details: Random plants.
Boss: -

Task Name: Excavating
Tier: 2
Description: Bert has told you all about the island and that it is owned by a noble, he noted your disdain but explained it had not always been that way. Though they really were owned by a noble nothing had been done about the state of living and the scientists residing on the island where currently the ones trying to figure out how to make this place beautiful again.  Thus for the past three months Cerulean has become the muscle for these brains taking enemy after enemy down clearing the mutated bugs and plants while the scientists went to work. The difficult aspect was not relying on her main combat capability, due to the greenery utilizing her fire powers could cause the entire island to burn. over the next few months your to defeat all foes without burning down the island and protecting each scientist.
Enemy Details: Man Eating plants X 35 ranging from tier 3 to 5 Array of man eating Bugs Ranging from tier 3 to 5. [35]

End of the Boin Archipelago mini series:

Task Name: Enter Damascal
Tier: Tier 2
Description: Deep within the island, body parts have been found, scattered through out the land. It would seem that the change in climate had done more than just enhance the bigs, some had become smarter, stronger, more powerful. One of them has been murdering innocents and it is your job to track them down. Soul searching must be put aside if she want sto win this. [Ps. She wont be winning this]
Enemy Details: 1 Domascal
Boss:
Domascal Information:

Boss Name: Domascal
Tier: 6
Description:

domascal:

Domascal is a strange creature a scorpion whom consumed the hito hito no mi human model and has now become partial human. though her craving for anything but human flesh seems to be her downspot. She is incredibly powerful with massive pincers and is much larger than any animal on the island being that of half a full grown giant. her skin is incredibly durable and her poison is potent though not deadly it is instantaniously paralyetic before she eats her opponents. her opponents can not move though feel every single bite that she takes from them. Fire does +1 damage to her.

Devil Fruit: Hito Hito No Mi
Haki: Buso Haki
Equipment: Iron Staff.
Strength: 7
Durability: 7
Speed: (5
Perception: 5

Task Name: Lifes Reflection
Description: you almost died.... If it hadn't been for the distraction set u by the scientist then you would have died. You reflect on your life, on your lives goal and how far you are from achieving it. whats your next plan, are the marines worth it? are you able to be you there...or are you nothing more than fodder to them? is the marines the faction to change the world? you always thought so.......
Enemy Details: None

Task Name: Crimson Queen Versus the Scorpion Queen
Tier: 3
Description: Cerulean after resting heads back in to the lair of the Scorpion. She has taken Bert to lure the marine back in. Ceruleans wounds and scars having healed after the two weeks of rest she stands ready to fully unleash her entirety of anger on the scorpion queen.
Enemy Details: Domascal
Boss: Yes
Domascal:

domascal:

Domascal is a strange creature a scorpion whom consumed the hito hito no mi human model and has now become partial human. though her craving for anything but human flesh seems to be her downspot. She is incredibly powerful with massive pincers and is much larger than any animal on the island being that of half a full grown giant. her skin is incredibly durable and her poison is potent though not deadly it is instantaniously paralyetic before she eats her opponents. her opponents can not move though feel every single bite that she takes from them. Fire does +1 damage to her.

Devil Fruit: Hito Hito No Mi
Haki: Buso Haki
Equipment: Iron Staff.
Strength: 7
Speed: (5

A mission of Pride:

Task Name: Crimson Rev
Tier: 4
Description: Another fucking Mecha, this one seems somewhat less powerful and weaponized than the one that she battled with. It seems to be protecting the island and well com eon if its protecting something then you gotta know what it is.
Enemy Details: None
Boss: Mecha mark 3

Mark 3:

M Mark 3l:

Mecha Mark 3 is a guardian of the island of ice and is piloted by Shigo a beautiful rev warrior who has a way with machines.

Devil Fruit:
Haki: Buso Haki/Ken Haki
Equipment:
Missile launcher on shoulders [tier 4]
Large heat blasting gun [Dial based] tier 3
Piston arms for increased punching [tier 5]
Titanium body with sea stone knuckles.
Strength: 9
Speed: (3

Task Name: Vice Admiral Bait
Tier: 3
Description:
Enemy Details: After beating Shigote she takes you in to a trap fight your way out.  
Boss: No. Hundreds of revs varying from tiers as well as prototype weaponry and so forth [will show fully in task]

Last edited by Cerulean Faith on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed coding)

View user profile

2 Re: A year of the Crimson Queen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

I'll break it down by the 3 parts of the arc:

Beginning -
So I think Bert will be a fun NPC to read about, hope he is. The problem here is this is a Tier 4 Paradise Arc and you have 3 Tier 1 Tasks to make up the beginning. Your last task should definitely be bumped up considering you have numerous monsters ranging from Tier 3 to Tier 5 in it. So to me that just shows you want to beat hard-ish monsters but don't want to type a lot of words to do it. So please update the last task tier to, at the very least, 2, but ideally T3. That being said I REALLY like the idea of Cerulean being unable to use her signature style. Great set up for growth/training montage where she can't use the skills she's relied on throughout her life/career.

Middle -
Damascal looks f***ing terrifying. I like the middle task as a story task, where it shows real growth/development of Cerulean reflecting on not just her defeat but her role in the world. Good way to show not every task needs to be centered around enemy numbers and such. Tier-wise I'm fine with them.

End -
Hmm wow this sounds interesting for sure. So basically, as far as the Marines are concerned Cerulean has gone AWOL? But in reality she's being held prisoner by the Revs? Me likey.

Overall I really like the potential character development you have here, with Cerulean questioning her role in the world and the Marines and ending with her in the pit of the Revolution (whether by intent or not). Edit what I mentioned and beyond that I say I look forward to an interesting read.

View user profile

3 Re: A year of the Crimson Queen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

totally thought the final task said tier 2 >.< my bad boo. Yeah i plan on trying to incorporate my geeky new friend bert in to these tasks XD

View user profile

4 Re: A year of the Crimson Queen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

No worries, like I said just update it to say Tier: 2 and you're good to go

View user profile

5 Re: A year of the Crimson Queen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

FUCK MY LIFE