One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Crafting] Music by Moonlight in Upper Yard  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

It was a sombre night. Junbei woke up in the middle of his sleep, as he often did at times to an isolated area of Upper Yard. It was there he began to play around with sounds on his Oto Oto No Mi, in hopes of creating new melodies he could used in combat. For now, Isabella’s tune was the only melody that came to him as he scuttled along his Air Piano, searching for a new tune. He remember Isabella’s music often had a tune that would attract all kinds of animals, far and wide. As his fingers danced against the piano, a feeling of euphoria struck over the musician’s body, a feeling that Junbei felt every time he performed but couldn’t quite understand.

At these times, he mind drifted to events he cherished and memories he had often suppressed for his sanity and as the man’s hands danced against the keyboard, memories he’d long suppressed awoke. “Hey… Mute. Wake up.” an unfamiliar face would seemingly shouted, their face silhouette behind memories that were ever so vague as his fingers scuttled along the air piano. The sound shook the forest, a slowly but surely, smaller more, docile animals from bunnies to dear ushered around the male, nibbling and biting at the Songbird’s coat hysterically, it was as if the creatures were going wild, thrashing about their heads and bodies against anything they could rally, from tree barks to stonehenge.

In his dreams, the child songbird’s hands were clasped together with a rope, so tight, that as it pressed against his skin, the sweet sting of the rope’s burn cemented into Junbei’s hands. “I think I’ll call this… Opera Modus - Wild’s Call.” as Junbei opened his eyes to see the frenzy of felines, swamp life and all hell breaking loose around him, awoken by the feel of a tiger cub wedging it’s fangs into his right arm. Haulting the sound, Junbei dashed off, shaking his hand in fear, still quite shaken from the site of tigers, after his experience in the Ruins near the beginning of his stay on Skypiea. After trickling down to river side, the man managed to lose all of the animals, he’d attracted, his head now pulsating from memories, up to this point, he believes to be fragments of dreams.

“What in the world was that… Mute… The days before I could talk… Is my music allowing me to tap into those memories?” Junbei asked, his hand shaking violently from the shock of this realisation. “And did I just call those animals to go batshit crazy… Music is such a deep thing.” Junbei would conclude, laying by the riverside, hearing the water scuttle along the stream. Clearing his mind once more, the man began to play against the air guitar, the melody he’d played, earlier, this time with his eyes opened, around him the bats in the trees started to awaken and scattered beating their heads into one another. The dear in the forest who would usually be asleep began to wrestle with each other, which was unlikely in times when they weren’t in heat.

WC: 523
MADE BY ★MEULK

Crafting Times:

Haki:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

“Momma…”
Junbei mouthed but no words only murmurs left his mouth. As the child reached his hands out to his mother, the woman slapped away the boy’s hands. “Your a curse Junbei. A disgrace to the Lovechild name.” the woman who he’d referred to as his mother’s face being veiled behind distorted recollection of his memories. Tugging at his mother’s sleeve, a little girl about five years of age, looked at her brother immense regret. “No one loves Brother Junbei Momma… I think he should just die.” the child said, smiling menacingly titling her head to the side. Opening his eyes, tears flowed into the dirt, as Junbei became overwhelmed with emotions. Banging his hands against the keys of his air piano, a painful melody came out but it wasn’t painful at all to all those who listened, it was beautiful, perfection at his finest. “Hey Junbei. Did you know… music can be used as a weapon?” Junbei recalled Isabella’s words in his daydream like state. “Every emotion you can sway in a person can be a tool in battle. Do you know what our greatest strength and weakness is as living beings… What bonds us regardless of race, governments or religion… It’s our emotions.” Isabella stated, as the feel of her hand against Junbei’s head of red hair brought many a comfort to the Songbird Captain.

“Is the moonlight bleeding through your window,
Does the night’s perfume tickle on your pillow?
The shadow’s won’t haunt you like the sun’s do,
But the monsters can see you like the eyes do.
Is the moonlight bleeding through your window,
Does the night’s cloak cast upon your pillow?”

Junbei would begin to sing more tears following from the man’s eyes, the final piece of his memory was finally restored. “This place is your new home Junbei. It’s the perfect place for a mute like you… Crescent Island.” Junbei’s mother said, before tossing him off the deck of the ship, smiling, as if she was relieved. “Can you imagine… the last thought of your mother was her smiling as she abandoned you. I just made my condition worse, I couldn’t even make sounds anymore. I was broken. I wandered that island for years… no human contact… afraid of the very animals, I stayed near the shoreline. My only friends were the local monkeys but that was it. I always smiled. It was the only thing that stopped me from crying all the time. When those slavers found me… I thought I was free but then a new hell awaited me. It’s the same story that played over and over in my head on rewind.” Junbei’s inner mind thought. “Lovechild… Now I have another piece to the puzzle. For all of the bad, I still met Isabella and my master, Colt. If it wasn’t for them, I’d be lost. There’s one other… who nursed me back to health after I caught that disease on Karate Island..” Junbei thought’s concluded as the end of the melody struck, the man opened his eyes. “Octavia… Cobalt. How could I forget my promise to her!?” Junbei exclaimed scratching his head. “I’ll call that last piece La Luna Mentem… The Opening! I need to hurry… to Water 7!” Junbei shouted.
Exit.
WC: 551 | Residual Words: 74
MADE BY ★MEULK

Crafting Times:

Haki:
[/font]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum