One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Cyrus's Laboratory EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyrus's Laboratory Empty Cyrus's Laboratory Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus's Laboratory A209f870-ad89-4f6c-9855-4aeb1ccd95f9

Since taking over Drum Island, Cyrus has built a massive laboratory in place of where the King's Castle once stood atop the center mountain. The laboratory is a sprawling building that stands at about three stories tall. Much of the lab is constructed as a large conveyor belt where Cyrus's robots can continue building more robots and other various inventions. Thanks to one of Cyrus's own creations, Aurora, the laboratory itself is mostly self sustaining and runs autonomously. Besides the actual laboratory part, the lab also has residence quarters and can sleep as much as fifty people for members of Cyrus's crew when docked in Drum Island.

Current Inventions at the Laboratory:
1x Aurora:

1x Ore Refinery:

Registered Inventions That Can Be Built Here
Ballistic Weave Mk. IV:

Anti-HACK Mk. IV:

Gruntbot Mk. IV:

EMP Generator Mk. V:

Plans Uploaded From Guests:
Birdie:

Zanji:

Last edited by Kincaid on Sat May 27, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Cyrus's Laboratory Empty Re: Cyrus's Laboratory Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus cracked his fingers as he strolled into his lab after a short bathroom break. It was good to be home, even if it was just for a short while. Before his little bathroom break, Cyrus had loaded his client's blueprints into Aurora who was already hard at work cranking out Zanji's exosuit. She'd complete the task in a matter of hours, something that Cyrus couldn't help be impressed by even if he was the one who invented her. I have to say Aurora, it's good to be back. Cyrus said to the entirety of his lab as Gruntbots strolled about, moving boxes and chunks of metal to various stations. It's good to have you back sir. Can I help you with anything today? Aurora chimed in, echoing throughout the building. Have one of the bots bring me the EMP Generator prototype I built a few weeks ago. I want to look into boosting that thing's signal a bit. I have a feeling I'm going to need something that packs a bit more oomf for where I'm going, if you know what I mean.

I'm afraid I do not know what you mean sir, unless you're referring to your trip to Baltigo coming up. Sir, if I may, you should know that I find it ridiculous you're building something like that in this place. Aurora said in a tone that spoke she was confident her inventor was an idiot. Oh pish posh Aurora, you have nothing to be worried about. I always disconnect the power switch when one of these things is in here. Besides, when you manufacture them I set it so you don't install the power button on them, I do that myself later on and away from all of this. There's nothing to worry about. Cyrus said, reassuring his AI manger. As he spoke, one of the Gruntbots appeared with a large metal box standing atop a tripod. The Gruntbot deposited it in front of Cyrus before moving on to his next task. Thank you my good man. Cyrus said to the Gruntbot, who in turn paid him no mind, though Cyrus knew this. Popping open the panels on the box, Cyrus began switching wires and even pulling some out. Wrench please Aurora. Cyrus said, holding out his hand and seconds later another Gruntbot deposited the exact wrench he needed into his hand. Aurora had analyzed the project and determined what stage Cyrus was at and what exactly he would need. Cyrus had one again impressed himself with his own creation.

Hrmmm. Cyrus frowned, taking a step back from his creation while tapping the end of the wrench on his chin in thought. Scratching his head, Cyrus suddenly snapped his fingers and uttered an audible, A-ha! He quickly dove back into the panel of wires and circuits, rewiring the entire grid to be more efficient. After about an hour or so of reworking the wiring and diverting power to the necessary locations on the EMP Generator, Cyrus replaced the panel and took a step back, Okay...I don't want to test it and get your metaphorical panties in a bunch Aurora, but I'm about 96% sure I just upgraded this thing to be far more lethal than before.
That's wonderful sir. Aurora boomed around him. Cyrus wasn't sure if he had programed sarcasm into Aurora, but if he hadn't then that was impressively close. Okay, well let me know when you get that project for our client done. I'm going to catch a quick nap. Cyrus said with a wave over his shoulder to the lifeless AI before exiting the factory section of his lab and heading into the living quarters.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum