One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Equipment:
Equipment Name: Grand Arc
Equipment Type: Armor{Full Body}
Strength Req.: 3
Equipment Description:
Grand Arc:
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Latest?cb=20140918105004
Grand Arc is a all black suit that follow a knight armor theme. Kronus had this armor crafted for his Commander Ichi. The majority of this armor is made from Titanium while the other parts such as joints are made up of leather, and cloth. As you can see in the image head, chest, legs, shoulders, and arms are forge by titanium while expose area are layer with leather, and cloth.
Attachments: N/a
Curse or Devil Fruit: N/a
Materials: Titanium, Leather, and Cloth.
Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 0
Equipment Description:
Holy:
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} B221a2f6386004f0a92192079c94a595
Holy is a special design suit of armor that was forge for Silver use in aero combat. This suit of armor is forge with seastone, titanium, leather, and cloth. This suit of armor is just like any other suit  the entire suit is forge of heavy material. The material have been spread evenly , and the select parts of these material is the chest plate, helmet, claws{aka gloves, and forearm}, legs, and shoulders. The other parts are made with leather, and cloth{joints}. This suit offers Silver body with full body protection. As for Silver wings they are lace with armored tips so the armor wouldn't hinder his flight abilities.
Holy Armor offer the user great flexible despite the heavy material that hinders user the flexible comes for the non heavy parts which is forge by leather, and cloth which provide great flexible for Silver. As for the seastone it have been sprinkle over the entire suit. Upon contacting with this type of seastone it rob the target of there devil fruit abilities, and does 15% stamina reductions upon each post contact is made .

Attachments: N/a
Curse or Devil Fruit: N/a
Materials:Titanium, Seastone, Leather, and Cloth.
Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 0
Equipment Description:
Seastone Cuff Image:
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Latest?cb=20130330042756
Just like the standard Handcuff, most higher ranking (Rear Admiral and above) Marines are supplied with these handcuffs. They are far more durable than regular handcuffs and have the added bonus of hindering Devil Fruit users' abilities. Just like the standard cuffs, they are adjustable to fit any person's wrist so long as they are smaller than a giant. Due to seastone composition, prohibit the use of any Devil Fruit ability.
Materials: Seastone
Units per slot:
Equipment Description:
Seastone Cuff Image:
Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Latest?cb=20130330042756
Just like the standard Handcuff, most higher ranking (Rear Admiral and above) Marines are supplied with these handcuffs. They are far more durable than regular handcuffs and have the added bonus of hindering Devil Fruit users' abilities. Just like the standard cuffs, they are adjustable to fit any person's wrist so long as they are smaller than a giant. Due to seastone composition, prohibit the use of any Devil Fruit ability.
Materials: Seastone
Units per slot:

Last edited by Lil Soulja on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:14 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Hello Staff,

This suit is ready to be grade, and review . Also would you kindly tell me the price for these items please?

View user profile

3Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
For the Holy Armor you included Seastone as the material, but didn't say how much of it was made of Seastone/where it was in the armor. For example if Seastone is throughout that's going to be a f*** ton more expensive than having it only in one arm or something. Please specify so we can correctly price.

View user profile

4Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
@Kincaid wrote:For the Holy Armor you included Seastone as the material, but didn't say how much of it was made of Seastone/where it was in the armor. For example if Seastone is throughout that's going to be a f*** ton more expensive than having it only in one arm or something. Please specify so we can correctly price.

This suit of armor is forge with seastone, titanium, leather, and cloth. This suit of armor is just like any other suit the entire suit is forge of heavy material. The material have been spread evenly , and the select parts of these material is the chest plate, helmet, claws{aka gloves, and forearm}, legs, and shoulders.

Was that not enough?

View user profile

5Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:48 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I just wanted to make sure you understood that having Seastone "spread evenly" throughout a suit of armor is going to be pricey. A full suit of armor in general is going to be pricey because it contains so many individual pieces.

1/2

View user profile

6Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Okay never staff 2/2, and say the price please thank you, and cheers.

View user profile

7Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:47 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Non freebies are 2/2

You get priced in the shop section

View user profile

8Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
For seastone, we need you to say what level of seastone your using, if its simply to halt a sea stone users power or to instantly drain them if caught] This pretty much shows the pureity of the seastone [which of course will have an effect upon the pricing and over all weight of your armour]

View user profile

9Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
I guess I have to continue repeating myself. Well as the quote said above chest plate, forearm{gloves}, and part of the wing armor. If that not enough detail then idk what else you want from me. Each material along the armor is evenly spread like a mix ore.... So yeah.

View user profile

10Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:51 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Yeah you can repeat yourself all you want but you're still not getting it.

Mel is referring to this section of the Devil Fruit Rules:
"Seastone can be registered in different concentrations to make it cause as little as negation of devil fruit powers to as much as feeling exhaustion when contact with it is made."

Which can be found here: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6059-devil-fruits

Obviously the more concentrated the seastone (WHAT IT CAN DO, see above) the pricier this armor is going to be.

View user profile

11Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:59 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Kin wtf are you talking about fam I literally said where the sea stone is at.... I said put the location wtf else you want from me? Bruh give me a price please this shit here isnt even that serious. I know what seastone due Jesus Christ.

View user profile

12Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:05 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Your so fucking stupid.

HOW DENSE IS THE SEASTONE YOU MORON. DOES IT CAUSE DF USERS TO PASS OUT IF TOUCHED OR JUST THE BASIC HALT OF DF POWERS. THIS WOULD DEPEND ON THE MAKE UP OF THE SEASTONE.

Is it SPRINKLED LIKE A SEASTONE NET?
IS IT THICK AND HARD LIKE Z'S BATTLE SMASH.

FUCKING READ>

View user profile

13Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Bruh fuck what you talking about faith don't call me out of name did I call you out of name? I am trying to be a better crow but don't call me out of my name.

Seastone gets the same effect no matter the quantity look at smoker weapon... You can even look at wiki sea stone reward you with the same effects.

But for the sake of this armor they will pass out.

View user profile

14Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} Empty Re: Kronus Npc's Gear{Done} on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:18 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
In this case it doesn't matter what happens in the anime/manga or whatever else.

We have a specific rule for it so that goes over the wiki or anime. I posted the rule above.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum