One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hemlock [Done]
Today at 6:41 pm by Hemlock

» Gura Gura no Mi
Today at 6:40 pm by Gully.

» Maidens Strength
Today at 5:40 pm by King Solomon

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 1:57 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Too Sweet
Today at 12:51 pm by Adri Sakna

» Devil Fruits
Today at 12:19 pm by Adri Sakna

» The birth of the Fur Hat Pirates!
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Ghost

» New Skill set Passive ( The Stone Titan)
Yesterday at 5:00 pm by Ghost

» Staff Requests: MISC
Yesterday at 12:22 pm by Siegfried

Statistics
We have 1087 registered users
The newest registered user is Hemlock

Our users have posted a total of 65389 messages in 8591 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rain's delicious Recipe Creations on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:57 am

Rain

Free Agents
Free Agents

Recipe Book: Volume 1

Name: Go Go Juice
Description: Go Go Juice is an incredibly delicious, somewhat healthy drink. The colours are interchangable thanks to food dye as the original colour of this rink is a pale sickly disgusting green.
Effects:  The Go Go Juice is how it sounds, it gives you pep, and in this instant one cup allows you to recover 20 stamina points per cup full. The downside to this incredibly delcious healthy drink, if one were to drink three of these in one thread, it will go straight to the bowels. Essentially after the third drink, your gonna piss yourself something bad.
Range: N/A
Servings: Four People
Units per Slot: 1 per slot
Upgrade Points: 0

code:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Go Go Juice
[b]Description:[/b] Go Go Juice is an incredibly delicious, somewhat healthy drink. The colours are interchangable thanks to food dye as the original colour of this rink is a pale sickly disgusting green.
[b]Effects:[/b]  The Go Go Juice is how it sounds, it gives you pep, and in this instant one cup allows you to recover 10 stamina points per cup full. The downside to this incredibly delcious healthy drink, if one were to drink three of these in one thread, it will go straight to the bowels. Essentially after the third drink, your gonna piss yourself something bad.
[b]Range:[/b] N/A
[b]Servings:[/b] Four People
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1 per slot
[b]Upgrade Points:[/b] 0

Name: Saucey nom nom
Description: The Saucey nom nom is the meal Rain would serve to someone whom has annoyed her, or someone she doesn't like all thatmuch. It is a mix of herbs and goat milk turned in to a beautiful sauce, a little crumpled up laxitive and semi cooked meat. The unique sauce is enough to mask the texture and taste of the raw meat while still making the scent utterly irresistable.
Effects:  The tummy ache of the centuary, after eating a simple bite of this meal, regardless if all is devoured or not, your tummy after one post after consumption will begin to rumble, then immediatly after, its gonna come out of you like a hose. LIKE FRIGGING LAVA, RING STING I A COMING. Good luck trying to fight when you have uncontrollable diarrhea. This meals effect lasts for One post. Due to dehydration one should drink after the event.
Servings: Four People

code:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Saucey nom nom
[b]Description:[/b] The Saucey nom nom is the meal Rain would serve to someone whom has annoyed her, or someone she doesn't like all thatmuch. It is a mix of herbs and goat milk turned in to a beautiful sauce, a little crumpled up laxitive and semi cooked meat. The unique sauce is enough to mask the texture and taste of the raw meat while still making the scent utterly irresistable.
[b]Effects:[/b]  The tummy ache of the centuary, after eating a simple bite of this meal, regardless if all is devoured or not, your tummy after one post after consumption will begin to rumble, then immediatly after, its gonna come out of you like a hose. LIKE FRIGGING LAVA, RING STING I A COMING. Good luck trying to fight when you have uncontrollable diarrhea. This meals effect lasts for two posts. Due to dehydration one should drink after the event.
[b]Range:[/b] N/A
[b]Servings:[/b] Four People
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1 per slot
[b]Upgrade Points:[/b] 0

Name: Adventurers Dinner
Description: A beautiful concoction of Meats, with golden potatos and vegetables steamed to perfection. IT is the buffet of all buffets.
Effects: One of her most beautiful meals. Those whom consume this meal before/during a task/event/etc, will gain a .5 Increase in Experience gained from that task
Servings: 2 People

Code:

Name: Adventurers Dinner
Description: A beautiful concoction of Meats, with golden potatos and vegetables steamed to perfection. IT is the buffet of all buffets.
Effects: One of her most beautiful meals. Those whom consume this meal before/during a task/event/etc, will gain a .5 Increase in Experience gained from that task
Servings: 2 People
Upgrade Points: 0[/code]

Last edited by Cerulean Faith on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New meal Invented)

View user profile

2 Re: Rain's delicious Recipe Creations on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

For the first one I would say 10 stamina since it has no upgrade points currently (gives you plenty of room to grow).

For the second one I'd say 1 post of effect (same reason as above).

With no upgrade points these are very basic skills/meals/recipes. Once you start investing upgrade points then the real fun starts. That's just how I look at it though. Someone can freely overrule me.

View user profile

3 Re: Rain's delicious Recipe Creations on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

All edited ^.^ another one added

View user profile

4 Re: Rain's delicious Recipe Creations on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

After talking in staff chat, I'm fine with the exp one.

1/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum