One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» [Social/Flashback] Stocking up On Gubo!
Today at 12:00 pm by Daenys The Dreamer

» Rise of the Dragons
Today at 12:00 pm by Enyeto

» [Social/Flashback] An Unexpected Occurence
Today at 11:24 am by Bojack D. Randolph

» The Enchanted Lands
Today at 11:01 am by Orange.

» Devil Fruits
Today at 10:58 am by Orange.

» Devil Fruit Roll Topic
Today at 10:48 am by Admin

» North Waters[wip]
Today at 10:44 am by Knuckles Shi

» [Flashback] Who We Are
Today at 10:34 am by Bojack D. Randolph

» Face Claim List
Today at 10:11 am by Orange.

Statistics
We have 1040 registered users
The newest registered user is Divine

Our users have posted a total of 61401 messages in 8053 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 first character on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Name: A.D.F.U.W
Race: Cyborg
Tier: 1
Gender: Male
Age: 1
Mode: Hard

Occupation: Martial Artist
Affiliation: Marine
:World Position: n/a

General Appearance: He appears as a humanoid robot with the face depicting that of a human skull. His body type would be that of an average athletic man. He wears a lieutenant marine uniform with gloves and a cloak to hide his true appearance. His metal skin from head to toe is made out of iron while his endoskeleton is made out of reinforced iron. And last but not least he has a human brain in his skull, the only thing left of what he once was which to this day remains a mystery even he doesn't know the origin of his human past.
Height: 8"0
Weight:  300 kgs
Crew Tattoo Placement: n/a

Personality: optimistic, laid-back, kind, loyal (to his friends) and creative
Likes: Cyborg women, shotguns and Zoan type devil fruit users
Dislikes: Corrupted  Marines (Marines who abuse their power to get their way) Smart-asses and People who kill for fun

History: (Optional.)
Face Claim: n/a
RP Sample: n/a

Bonus: n/a
Location: South Blue (Karate Island)

Fate Point Allocation:
Race Change - Allows you to register a Character that is not human.
Devil's Meddle - Allows you to ingest a Devil Fruit.
Total 3 Points



Last edited by kjcxb on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 am

I fixed all the coding issues for you.


1. You need to put in a tier [should be one]
2. Is your cyborg really only one year old? thats fine just wanted to clarify?
3. Cant start with a world Position due to lack of RP sample.
4. Your cyborg needs a weight, should be far heavier than an average human due to the fact he's metallic im assuming.
5. We won't be allowing you to start with seastone skin, if this is one of your free cyborg modifications it must be regisistered and beginning freebies may only go up to Iron. You can ofcourse modify this once youve saved up the money, until then the highest modification we allow to begin with is iron.

View user profile

3 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Cerulean Faith wrote:I fixed all the coding issues for you.


1. You need to put in a tier [should be one]
2. Is your cyborg really only one year old? thats fine just wanted to clarify?
3. Cant start with a world Position due to lack of RP sample.
4. Your cyborg needs a weight, should be far heavier than an average human due to the fact he's metallic im assuming.
5. We won't be allowing you to start with seastone skin, if this is one of your free cyborg modifications it must be regisistered and beginning freebies may only go up to Iron. You can ofcourse modify this once youve saved up the money, until then the highest modification we allow to begin with is iron.

2 Yes because it's only been a years since he was first turned on. And within that year he begun training by the Marines to get used to his body and be combat ready to fulfill his role as an anti devil fruit user weapon. By the way that's what his name stands for.

3 Okay then what do I put in if I want to start in the Marines with Kyte's character?

4 I didn't put anything there because I'm unsure of how much he would way.

5 Well that kind of defeats the purpose of him being designed to go up against devil fruit users. But I'm not gonna argue with you if iron is my beginners maximum in iron is what I'm going to start with.

View user profile

4 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

You just put marine in the faction area.
If your unsure then just put a random weight, id say well within 160kgs or something if hes made of iron or intended on being.
We don't just allow people to start with the high level stuff, everyone whose gained it works for it. So you will have to upgrade yourself to get that seastone casing.

View user profile

5 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Cerulean Faith wrote:You just put marine in the faction area.
If your unsure then just put a random weight, id say well within 160kgs or something if hes made of iron or intended on being.
We don't just allow people to start with the high level stuff, everyone whose gained it works for it. So you will have to upgrade yourself to get that seastone casing.

i didn't see a faction area on the template.

View user profile

6 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Thats what affiliation means what faction you are affiliated with.

View user profile

7 Re: first character on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:25 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Okay the changes have been made.

View user profile

8 Re: first character on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:51 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Waiting for updated approval.

View user profile

9 Re: first character on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
I'm still waiting.

View user profile

10 Re: first character on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:55 am

again endo skeleton says titanium - only iron would be allowed. It is the strongest metal we allow people to start with.

View user profile

11 Re: first character on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Cerulean Faith wrote:again endo skeleton says titanium - only iron would be allowed. It is the strongest metal we allow people to start with.

oh right.

View user profile

12 Re: first character on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

avatar
Their how is that?

View user profile

13 Re: first character on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Approved then. for tier 1.

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum