Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2 Re: Is this what they call fate. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Asher didn't plan on staying on the island long. He was simply passing through before he went to Baltigo and handled some non official, official business. While here Asher did plan to see some people and handle some loose ends from his past. He wanted to make sure everything was running smoothly and that his people were indeed paying attention to everything instilled in them. With Asher was his loyal right hand woman, Mercy who always carried her pistol in her right holster. On Asher however was his usual pistol which was on his right hand side and his trident which was on his back.

Asher didn't really fancy weapons but he carried them anyway just because. His pistol and trident was mainly for torture. Asher however only did those things when people forced his hand. His men dressed in all black were only in a unit of 10 today as they straggled with the duo of Asher and Mercy. All black trench coats with black suits underneath. One of them had a bomb on their person. Not for what Asher was going to do but because of what Asher was going to do later. This bomb was however one from Asher's associate Birdie. Now at the Tavern Asher was looking for he heard a lot of noise coming from inside. He looked back at his men as they took their post, five on the right hand side and five on the left hand side, they hung back on the wall outside of the tavern. As Asher walked in with his all black outfit on with just a more expensive coat than his men the partying stopped. Asher however had a smirk on his face, as his white gloves came up with his hands as if he were greeting everyone in attendance. A foot to his left as Asher walked into the bar was Mercy "Please, don't stop on my account. I'm just here to see our new Vice Admiral" said Asher as he bared his ever devilish smile. He was of course talking about Cerulean Faith. He had things he needed to say to the woman. Approaching the circle of marines that covered Asher from the woman he smiled as they all looked miserable watching him stand in front of them.

[22:28:28 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Wait

[22:28:33 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Im scared of asher

[22:28:37 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : He migbt kidnap me
View user profile

4 Re: Is this what they call fate. on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Truth was, Asher knew how Cerulean felt about about him but he didn't care, see one of the people who died to the hands of Derous and Asher's actions was her commander officer, the fool who used the giant axe. The dead silence was already an indicator of how Cerulean felt but her words confirmed it. Her words only made Asher's smile grow later as he knew what brought it up. He was a nefarious bastard who took pleasure in this, however he did have a real reason for his being here. "Well love, I just thought you forgot to send me my invitation. After all I am here for you and a case. You being the more important thing of the two of course"

She even went on to threaten Asher saying this wasn't the place for him and something about him leaving before things got bad for him. Asher could only continue to smile "Now now love, lets not make threats. I come here in peace" said Asher as he began to pace around the men of Cerulean with his continuing smile. "Besides your beauty and brawn I'm here to offer a bit of a gift if you will. See besides my amazing talents on the battlefield which some of your friends may or may not know of, I'm a great scientist. I've come to offer my expertise in return all I seek is some of your time." said Asher continuing his smile. He was being genuine about what he wanted and hoped Cerulean's haki could pick that up. Mercy however stood in her location still awaiting a command from Asher who was doing what he did best, make people feel uncomfortable.

View user profile

6 Re: Is this what they call fate. on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:42 am

Asher smiled at Cerulean's words of a promise. He enjoyed the idle threats she made it showed her emotion and disdain for Asher in a way he hadn't seen in a long time. The only person who loathed him this much was his sister Kash. The fool who stood between Cerulean and Asher was growing a bit annoying. If Asher really wanted to he could turn this Marcus fellow into a crispy marine and toss him in the ocean, but Asher digressed against this behavior.. For now at least. "Yes Marcus, be calm. Cerulean might be a match for me but you most certainly aren't" said Asher with his glaring smile that he had grown famous for. With Marcus removed from the duo's way Cerulean would once again threaten Asher "Yes yes, no more threats in this five minutes. It'll take away from my precious time with you love" said Asher. It was obvious Asher actually did what he did in the war on purpose, sure it would have been nice to kill more people or someone more important but alas beggers can't be choosers. For now he would continue the charade that he did it accidentally. "Cerulean as you know, I am a brilliant scientist and one of the Marine's best men. Past situations aside I am bested by only the admirals in power. Which brings me to my next point..." Asher would remove his right glove and kneel in front of Cerulean. He'd take her right hand which was very soft and delicate "I think we should combine our forces for the time being." the sinister smile Asher had made famous was wiped from his face as he spoke. He was being serious at this very moment, looking into Cerulean's eyes.

View user profile

8 Re: Is this what they call fate. on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Asher awaited a response from Cerulean but the one she gave wasn't the one he wanted. She gave a cold attacking answer which left Asher actually feeling a bit sad. He would play against Cerulean's emotions as she began to walk from the bar. "However, I saw your ship here at docking. I left my den den mushi number for you whenever you're ready to contact me. Hopefully yours will be waiting for me at mine. For now I shall be taking my leave. It was good to see you my dear I wish you the best in your endeavors." said Asher as he came up from the ground and began to exit after Cerulean had done so herself. Asher was playing a game that he needed to see come to a good end for him.

EXIT

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum