One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Just a Cub[Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Just a Cub[Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Just a Cub[Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Just a Cub[Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just a Cub[Task] Empty Just a Cub[Task] Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:49 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
The Task At Hand:

The Power of Love

khaled khaled

This island was known for its pirate population. Marines were stationed there but with the amount of pirates on the island it was akin to 10 to 1. Of course Love blended in nicely with the pirates and Marines. He wore blue but he didn't have any marine insignia on his body. Of course he did stick out a lot due to the huge ass sword on his back. As he walked pass various people, they would give him odd looks. Mostly of amazement that he can actually carry the huge ass sword, and others looks as if he was suspicious. Well of course he was but he didn't want other people to know that. What he was doing today was gathering info. Just the basics of being a Revolutionary. We need information if we want to act. We don't want to be surprised with something during and operation.

Love would enter a bar, it wasn't too loud. But Love could do with all of the damn noise but he didn't want to start anything. It would draw unnecessary attention. Love would walk to the Bar and would  carefully set his Sword against the counter so it wouldn't break anything. First off the Bar keep would look at Love and then back at the huge piece of metal in front of him. He would shake his head and laugh. "Just give me some OJ, better not be any damn pulp too" "Yeah Yeah, don't rush me boy" Love would lower his head and would try not to catch anyone eyes. Soon his Drink would be upon him. Love would take a swig and the sweet taste of the oranges would refresh the young lad.

The Revolutionary would quickly request another glass. He slid the Barkeep a gold coin, The keep took the coin and poured Love another glass of OJ. "Imma be taking this too go by the way" Love would grab his sword and would set it back on his back and would walk away. "HEY HOLD ON, THATS A GLASS!" Love would ignore the man and would exit the pub. "Where should I start looking first? Maybe the most sketchiest places?" Love would walk down a street that had an odd level of trash along the street. "I guess ill follow this until I find someone."  

2Just a Cub[Task] Empty Re: Just a Cub[Task] Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:45 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

The Power of Love

khaled khaled

Love doesn't know whether he turned into a dark ally or what but being confronted but three people wasn't really thing. Well He enjoyed fighting but if their intent was to Jump Love and take whatever he had on him then they had the wrong dude. Love had no qualms about killing these three where they stood, but having the Marines on his ass wouldn't be beneficial. The person why seems to eye him the most was probably the most irritable of the group. Behind him was two other members, one that looked to be on par with Love in terms of strength and the final member of said group was quite buff. Don't know of he was quick enough to dodge love's sword, but if things needs to get sticky that question will be answered. "We don't need to make this any harder than it needs to be man, just give up everything you have on you, including that giant sword on your back" Love was confused, he slightly opened his mouth but closed it was he took his sword from his back and tossed it the man in front of him. As the sword made him collapse he quickly kicked the man on par with him strength, or he seems to be into a building. The wall now with a hole. Thankfully this building was vacant.

The Large man wasn't fazed he just looked dead on to Love, maybe he was preparing himself for Love's next attack. But he didn't get one, Love instead walked over to the struggling man trying to get the sword off of him. Love would slam him foot down on it causing the man to gasp for air. "Oi Oi, don't squirm so much." Love would look back at the Swole ass man with a bit of a distasteful look on his face. "Come on, did you honestly think I was easy pickings when im carrying this shit?" Of Course Love was implying the sword he would take with him everywhere. The big man would take a step but would be interrupted by rubble being cleared and the mna coming out from the hole and dusting himself off. "Huh, quick little fucker you are aren't you?" This made Love chuckle a little bit, he wasn't laughing at the joke but the fact that he man got up. "Oh boy, i got me some durable guys this time huh?" The average man would look back at the Swole guy and would smile "Nah not me, He can take a punch or two though, he doesn't talk a lot though"

Love would tilt his head, did this man take him for an idiot? Of course he knew that that guy could take a hit or two. With a Build like that it would be surprising if he couldn't. Love would add more force to his foot to keep the litle guy still. "So how are we going to... uh do this?" The Group was inbetween building, and ally way if you may. "If this enough space?" "Probably not, but robbing you really isn't easy out in the open ya know?" "Ohhhhh, you are right about that" "HEY HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP THIS SHITTY SWORD ON ME?!" "Oh be quiet before I behead you. Well im going to do that anyways, but you are going to make me do that earlier than I plan too" He would release his foot and pick up his sword effortlessly, releasing the guy. Love would Begin swing the sword, making gashes in the walls of the ally way. "Let's get this over with quickly, Kay?"

[/quote]

3Just a Cub[Task] Empty Re: Just a Cub[Task] Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:29 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

The Power of Love

khaled khaled

The three men didn't want to mvoe in while Love was swinging his sword, for a good reason. So Love stopped swining and set in on his shoulder, eyeing all three of them down. "What are you guys waiting for, you had so much enthusiasm a bit ago. What happened to that persistence?" Love took a step, and then another one. Right in the middle of his third step the smaller assailant would rush Love, and close to blinding speed. Love would far forward and would slash forward until he cut into the floor. When the small amount of dust cleared it showed the sword and its landing, which was just inches away from the man's crotch. "Whoa, that some good reflexes there. Just a few move inches and you would be dead with no ball sack" Love would pull the sword from the Floor and instantly was confronted with a barrage of slashes(This is one of the T2 guys). The guy managed to slash Loves face. It wasn't deep and it didn't really hurt. But blood did indeed poor from the horizontal wound. Love wouldn't even give it no mind. He would keep his eyes on his opponent.

Love would going to take this guy a little more serious. He moved back just in time to dodge his attack didn't he? Love was going to make sure that his next attack wasn't going to miss. Love leaned forward, measuring the distance between the two. He would put his right shoulder forward and would lower his sword. The small guy lunged forward. Love jolted backwards but the dagger was still able to sink a little into his arm, about an inch before Love kicked him back. Love would then blitz him and would slam Lion's Heart into him. And would swing upwards in a diagonal direction. Love could feel the man insides as he slid the blade through him. Love made sure that the blood wouldn't get on him, that wasn't the case for his sword of course. As two halves of the once walking talking human fell lump on the floor. The two remaining men had a surprised look on their faces. They didn't think Love would cut their comrade in two.

Love quickly swung Lion's Heart downwards getting most of the blood off of it. Love kicked the two pieces of human to the side. "Come on, bring on the next one" The average looking guy would take out two brass knuckles and would put them on. "Im going to make you eat your teeth for that fucker" Love rebuttal with "I'm going to go take a bath after this" Love would look at his arm wound look back at his next opponent. "Are you going to damage me for than this?" Love would point at his arm. The man would smirk and would smash his knuckles together. "I guessing that silence means yes?"

4Just a Cub[Task] Empty Re: Just a Cub[Task] Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

The Power of Love

khaled khaled

The two would slug it out for a few minutes, the man would dodge Love's swings and would give him a right hook. Love would attack back by either elbowing the man in the stomach or kicking him in the face. It would go back in fourth like this for a bit until the two of them got tired. "Boy can you take a hit." Love replied "I could say the same....about out" The two regathered their breath and would charge at each other but this time Love would arch downwards and would kick the man up. He would then combo the attack by Slamming the man down with his sword causing the floor the crack. The near by buildings began to crumble causing the Swole man and Love to Jump out of the ally way as the buildings came falling down. Love thought it was over between the average man and him but out came the rubble and hand. And then a head and finally the whole body. He was bruised battered and it seemed he was near death. Which befuddled Love as to how was he still standing. This also intrigued him at the man's endurance. "You alive over there" The man would laugh "Two buildings isn't going to kill me ya idiot" Love looked around and noticed small amounts of people started to gather around. Mostly kids and teens who wanted to see a fight. Love wonders if he was ever like that when he was younger. But it was no time to be dwelling in the past as the next set of barrages were incoming.

Love noticed this man getting visibly weaker. He punches were too slow for them to land and his foot work has gotten sloppy. Love would should the man back with his sword. "This is over, you can't fight anymore, just let me get this over with the Swole guy over there" The man would attempted to uppercut Love. Love just stood then and held his chin down taking the blow. It was nothing compared to the hits before. This was like a little thump. Love would Stab the floor with Lion's Heart and would lock in a Sleeper Hold. Holding on tight until he felt the man Slump over. He wasn't going to kill him, well not now at least. He wanted to save his energy for the big guy he is about to face. Love would simply take his sword out of the floor and would walk up to the Swole Man "Hey you, before we start this, I would like the name of the man who is attempting to rob me" The Guy would would get closer to Love still with his expressionless face "The name is Roman, and i'm going to be eating your intestines tonight" Love quickly went for a decapitation move but to his surprise the big guy bobbed and weaved the swing and widely swung and crack Love something fierce. Sending Love into a building and causing it to crumble. Love would push the rubble off of him having the upper half of his attire ruined besides his black coat which luckily flew off as he was flying. Love was a bloody mess. He spat out some blood and would dust himself off. The surrounding people were astonished that Love was still alive. "Im a tough cookie my guy, i'm not dying from that" Truth of the matter was that Love was hurt, He put one of his fingers back in place. It was broken. That was definitely going to hinder him a bit. Stepping over the rubble Love would be back in the man's face. "Let's try that again shall me?" Love would swing upwards and the man would once again bob and weave. But this time Love used the momentum of the swing to launch himself upward and knee the man in the Jaw.

This staggered Roman, He would tilted left and right. And using that moment Love would slash Horizontally at Roman. He stepped back but due to the length of Lion's Heart Love was still able to get a decent slice in. Roman held his wound and would go in for an attack. Maybe he sensed that Love could win this one? But Roman was getting too hasty. This swing was even wider than the one he used to smack Love into a building. Love simply stabbed Lion's Heart into the floor and had Roman break his Fist on Love's Blade. Love would do the same as he did to the average man to Roman. But Roman was a fighter. He would landed backwards on Love and would smash him into the sides on buildings. It took about 3 minutes for Roman to fully pass out. Well not really. He would still be talking in his Dreamish state talking about how would would Crush Love's Bones into liquid and drink it like a can on soda. Love could hear the sounds of various feet running towards him. It was probably the Marines. So Love would grab the average man and would run off. He had some fractured ribs but nothing too serious. He was going to have to tie this man up and ask him some questions. Or he could torture him. Or both. lebron2

[/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum