One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Help with character in development. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

15Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:22 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
@Kyte wrote:Also was wondering you were talking about being a marine project and becoming a pirate because of reasons , will you be starting as a marine cause just starting myself i would love to find another newbie to sorta use as a rival
Well how do you think our characters would meet?

View user profile

16Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 am

Well that would depend on your plans if you were starting as a marine or a pirate, can always meet somewhere along the line man

View user profile

17Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:18 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
@Kyte wrote:Well that would depend on your plans if you were starting as a marine or a pirate, can always meet somewhere along the line man

Probably work for the marines at first and then turn against them later on. I think the main point of my characters that he hates the corrupted Marines. the ones that abused their power. And turn there power against the people they sworn to protect.

View user profile

18Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:57 am

Sounds cool man, well i might get to meet you at a marine post or something once my characters accepted and i have an idea of what im doing we can arrange something

View user profile

19Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
To the higher ranking members of the site, is it all right for me to have a robotic character that has a human brain for mind and sea prism stone as it's core. Made as an anti devil fruit user weapon built by the marines?

View user profile

20Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
A seastone core wouldnt actually doanything, Seastone is touch required, so having your core be sea stone would have no special advantage to the rest of your body. but yes if you spend the fate point on the race change [cyborg] and then can afford it your body can be made from whatever materials you wish as long as it is logical [stone joints for example would be impossible as you wouldnt be able to move]

View user profile

21Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:48 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
Cerulean Faith wrote:A seastone core wouldnt actually doanything, Seastone is touch required, so having your core be sea stone would have no special advantage to the rest of your body. but yes if you spend the fate point on the race change [cyborg] and then can afford it your body can be made from whatever materials you wish as long as it is logical [stone joints for example would be impossible as you wouldnt be able to move]

Okay how boat a titanium endoskeleton with sea prism stone as armor plating on the outside.

View user profile

22Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:15 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
i need guidance please.

View user profile

23Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Sorry bro i can float ideas but i cant really give you solid guidelines with that sorta stuff, however from what i understand as long as you don't mix seastone with df you can have any type of cyborg you want

View user profile

24Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:51 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
Well the way I see it the sooner I get things all sorted out by getting help from the higher ups here the sooner mine and your character can meet.

View user profile

25Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:02 pm

i would just write up your character the way you want it after reading the rules thoroughly and get it checked for approval then the admins will advise what needs to be changed

View user profile

26Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:27 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
@Kyte wrote:i would just write up your character the way you want it after reading the rules thoroughly and get it checked for approval then the admins will advise what needs to be changed

is that what you did?

View user profile

27Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:45 pm

yeah plus i just wanted to be a fishman so it was pretty simple, i was thinking originally of being a cyborg/fishman but in the end i just kept it simple.

View user profile

28Help with character in development. - Page 2 Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:22 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
I'm filling out my character sheet template and I'm just curious to know what it means by mode (Easy or Hard)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum