One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Jade's Act 3: Get Back To Your Crew! [ARC-TASK] [Songbird pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Spoiler:

"Shit!" Jade said as he gripped the wound on his chest that began to throb with a great pain. What was he going to do? He wasn't in the best mood to fight all of them and even if he did muster the strength he had left he would pass out in no time. Jade thought about running into town but the thought was abandoned as he saw marines jump off the ship and rush towards him. "Hey you! Don't move!" Some marines said as they came rushing towards him while the rest where invading the ship of the black heat pirates, arresting all those on board. "What happened here?" A middle aged marine said as the rest of his crew went over to the dead body of Shujin. Jade didn't speak for a moment as he examined how many marines where around him and how long it would take them to realize that Jade was the one who in fact killed him. Hell, how long would it take before they realized Jade was who he was? He hoped it took them a while but he hadn't had the best luck in the past few days.

"Looks like there are four of them, including the one in front of me" Jade said in his head ass he was seeing if he could handle them when they noticed him before. Since it was only four he had a good chance that he could take them but what would he do about the rest of them? "Hey, it looks like Shujin has been killed!" One of the marines buddies said turning from the body. "Who the hell.." he trailed off as he looked at the blood sprayed on Jade, his swords, and his injuries, "you killed him didn't you?" The marine said. The marine then looked confused before a certain look of remembrance hit his face, Jade was in trouble now. "Now I remember you, you are part of the songbirds who slaughtered our crew who was here before!" The marine reached for his rifle but Jade grabbed one of his swords and cut him down as fast as he could. "I didn't want to have to do that" Jade said as the marines behind him began to run his way, drawing their own weapons. "Crew, where are you when I need you!" He said as he parred with one pirate before kicking another one in the stomach.

He wished for a miracle to happen as his body was starting to give out on him as he was only fighting four of them, just imagine if the rest came this way. After overpowering one of the pirates and knocking their sword out of their hand with his sword, he grabbed them by the collar and threw them a few feet back. He stabbed the last one before noticing that the last one had taken out a den den mushi and reported that he was here and fighting them. He looked back for a quick second to see more marines start to file from the ships towards their way which was not a good thing for him.

Enemies:

Techniques used & Stamina:

Word Count: 524

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
OCC: Declared weapons in header of Template.

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

As the sun peaked on the horizon, the sound of the Flying Dutchman soaring against the oceanic currents, could've been heard from a few miles off from the coast near the dock. Sitting on the floor of the navigation room, Caprice drifted into a deep sleep from the swift movement of the Dutchman as it geared into it's top notch. From the crow's nest, Junbei peered at the deck, noticing the marine vessel from about seven meters off. As his Strong Bird Coat was blown in the wind, Junbei placed one leg up on the crow's nest's encasement, looking forwards towards the deck. From the marine ship, The Flying Dutchman appeared to be soaring in the cloud's, using the looming affect from the ship's illuminating dials. From the dock, the marines that rushed from the marine vessel, frozen in fear of the haunting ship's composition. From the marine's warship's crow's nest, a marine dropped his telescope, screaming at the top of his lungs, "Captain! Captain! Incoming enemy vessel! It's not waving a pirate flag nor a marine flag but it's heading directly towards us!" the marine shouted.

Gliding down from the crow's nest towards the ship's deck, Harvey phased through the deck's flooring, swirling around the young pirate Captain's body. "Land-Ho Jun!" Harvey exclaimed. "Mhm. It's been about a few weeks since we've been in Jaya. I hope Jade and Mavis are doing well..." Junbei thought, as he walked towards the stairs to the navigation quarter. As the musician ascending the staircase, he opened the door to the room, the draft of cold air woke up Caprice. "Jeez... Captain close the door!" Caprice shouted.

"We're almost near the coast Jun Jun." Charlotte informed. "It looks like the marines are docked. I hope they aren't up for a fight. I ain't really in a mood-" Junbei exclaimed, as Charlotte, abruptly dropped the anchor. Stumbling a few inches forward, Caprice launched upwards towards Charlotte. "Jeez you twerp! I was sleeping there!" Caprice shouted. "Says the shorty who still wets himself in his sleep!" Charlotte snarled. Slamming their two heads into each other, "Enough. Gishishi." Junbei laughed, walking out of the room, down the stairs, towards the deck. Looking over the deck towards the dock, Junbei saw as the marines surrounded a battered man, wearing a trench coat, mixed in with baby blue and dark blue patterns.

The base grin that generally plastered Junbei's face fleeted, after he realized who the tattered man was. He was about fifteen meters away off from the docked Dutchman, shouting, "OI! Jacob! Caprice and Charlotte! Battle stations!" Junbei shouted, hopping off the side of the deck, dashing towards the tattered vagabond. "Jade!!!" Junbei shouted, severely annoyed, as his Strong Bird coat fluttered in the wind. Immense guilt filled his heart, while he was off gallivanting with mercenaries and albeit, beautiful women in Alabasta, his teammate was struggling on Jaya. What kind of Captain was he? Of course he'd be in-danger with his own growing bounty. On the dock, Caprice, reached into the chest, placing the gauntlets he'd bargained for in Alabasta. Cracking his neck, Caprice and the White Lotus troop grunts advanced, sliding down the ship's rope onto the deck, towards the action. Charlotte followed moments after, with her own Great Bow, she obtained from the same chest on the deck. "I wasn't planning to use this until the Sky but... I need to get back into my old form." Charlotte said, slightly reminiscing on her old trinkets. As the musician's auburn hair fluttered in the wind, he closed into the pack of marines. Shaking in their boots, one of the marines trembled, turning towards the pack to alarm them of the pirate platoon's advance. Drifting his senses across several diameters, Junbei paid close attention to the marines positions and sounds.

"It's the Auburn Songbird..." the marine whispered in disbelief. "Eh!? Whatta ya say rookie, speak up!?" the elder marine instructed. "I said, it's the Auburn Songbird goddmnit, man your positions!" the marines shouted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

NPC Weapons:

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Anonymous
He managed to incapacitate the marine who called in the reinforcements but more just came his way. "What will I do?" Jade asked himself as his vision began to grow a little blurry and his wound began to bleed again. He was still pushing himself close to his limits and his body didn't want to act as it normally did. "Gonna push through!" He told himself as he gripped his blade and began to attack some of the marines who managed to reach him. The current state of Jade's body made it harder for him to over power or even handle the weakest of marine personnel that came his way. As they were locked in combat, Jade and the marines were suddenly distracted as they saw a large ship approaching the dock seemingly from the clouds. "Could it be?.." Jade asked himself as he saw the ship grow closer.

"Jade!!" His eyes widened as he heard the voice, it was faint but he knew it had to be who he thought it was. It Junbei which meant that his crew finally made it back to come get him. A sudden jolt of energy went through his body and he slashed down the distracted Marines. "Got to get to crew" Jade said as he began to run, holding the wound on his chest but he was quickly intercepted by several more marines. They somehow managed to quickly get Jade pinned to the ground, if only his body wasn't in such a state this would be happening. "What? No way!!" Jade heard the marines that held him down say, it seemed that something had caught their attention.

"The Auburn Songbird is here?!?" They said in panic as if they forgot that Jade was apart of his crew. While they panicked Jade smiled as he rejoiced the fact that it really was his crew that had come for him, which meant he couldn't give up now. Managing to over power a marine that held his left arm, Jade grabbed one of his swords and swung it, making the marines fall back to dodge the attack. "Did you forget he was my captain?" Jade said with a grin, he had to get to Junbei as fast as he could. He noticed that more marines came off of the ship to back up the ones that were currently on the dock to fight off Junbei, which was smart as he was a deadly man.

"Let's take care of this one before we help the rest!!" The three marines said as they all ran towards Jade. "My captains here now, I'm not about to be killed by the likes of you!!" Jade said as he swung his blade in a crescent like shape "Moonlight Oni!" He yelled as his technique and the marines both clashed. Jade's technique landed him in front of the marines, his back to them as they dropped to the ground. The young pirate began to run towards his captain "JUNBEI!" He yelled as his captain ran into a pack of scared marines.

Enemies:

Word Count: 501

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2

As the bodies of the marine solider's hit the floor from Jade's sword strike, Junbei arrived shortly afterwards within the vicinity the berserker's position. As Jade approached closer to Junbei, the man ceased his advance, reaching his hand outwards towards Jade, placing his hand on his crewmates shoulder the musician exclaimed, "I thought I'd never see you again, Jade. How'd you go falling off the boat silly!" the Captain said with a humungous grin plastered across his face, knocking Jade on his head playfully. Looking around to access the situation, the marines carcasses filled the dock, as they now re-group encircling Junbei and Jade. "Looks like you were having some fun without us." Junbei comment on the carnage. "But those eyes of yours are still clear, look like you've been doing some growing in my absence." Junbei said grinning, patting the pirate on his shoulder gently, in hopes of not opening his wounds.

From the rear, Jacob and the Lotus Gang approached, pointing their rifles towards the marine encirclement, firing off three rounds towards the back of the marines shoulders. This caused the three shot troops of the outer ring of the formation to fall. Caprice used the moments before the marines directly adjacent to the shot forces would turning around alarmed, to extend his claw. As the three shot marines regained composure, loading their rifles, Caprice's titanium blade extended outwards, "Thieves Raid!" the child announced, slashing his blade across the knee caps of the shot marines in one continual swing. Several meters behind them, about seven in nature, Charlotte stood perched behind a fleet of hoisted fisherman ships, near the anchored ships by the deck. Her upper body, from her ankle upwards, was concealed by several boats, which were lifted onto platforms, about fifty-six inches in height, for patching of their hulls. Reaching for a single arrow from her leather arrow holster, the navigator loaded a single titanium arrow's fletchings along the bow's girth. Charlotte swung from behind he hidden position, extending her left shooting arm backwards, stretching the mocking point backwards to her ear. 'Swoosh' or some similar sound was emitted as the arrow left the great bow, gliding towards the marine pack. The marine's body hit the floor like a slab of stone, the arrowhead wedged into the back of the man's skull. "Got it." Charlotte exclaimed, exhaling a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile back at the encirclement, the marines started to panic, as they we're being attacked from their rear. The marines at the centre of the encirclement were much more calm, being veteran's within Navy. "Calm down men!" one of the marines barked, pointing his sword directly in-front of him, his stance maintained the blade grip around his torso, while aiming the blade's tip towards the reunited Song Birds. "Jade the Emperor and Junbei Von Echo... The Auburn Songbird... I thought after you two defeated Commodore Okiama you'd never dare to show your face here again." the marine continue onwards. "Today is the day justice will prevail!" the man exclaimed. Reaching underneath his coat towards his tonfa's holster, the man revealed two tonfa's each oddly coloured. One was golden, and it's glow was vibrant. The other was black, with a blue lining down it's centre, with the number '66' on the tip of the nigiri's.

Spinning the golden tonfa confidently in his right hand, Junbei rested the tonfa's Ushiro Atama(top) onto his injured crewmate's wounded chest. A bright luminous glow shone outwards, blinding slightly all those in attendance who watched the glow of the tonfa's bright hue. As the light shone, Jade's wound began to close, becoming smaller and smaller in nature. Pulling the tonfa away from the wound, the gash was halfway closed and continued to close as the movements pass. Resting the tonfa back into his holster underneath his Strong Bird coat, Junbei grinned at Jade, "Good as new! Neat trick huh?" Junbei said, feeling slightly drained from the healing process, breathing at a much more quickened pace. "Wow... These tonfa's take a lot out of me to use. I need to be careful with this one especially." Junbei thought. "Now then." Junbei said, spinning the sole black tonfa in his hand, reaching for it's twin. Swinging the tonfa in his left hand with immense force, a pillar of wind gushed from the stroke. The pillar coated in a purple hue, spread outwards, picking up debris of the fallen marine bodies, shards of the broken deck and dust particles, spiralling towards the marines' formation. The Dustnado was around five by five meters in width and height, and it's speed was so swift that even the marines couldn't perceive it's motion. The Dustnado went on a rampage, picking up ten of the troops from the encirclement, and as it travelled onwards, it gained immense speed towards the docked vessels.

As the Dustnado travelled towards the vessel's in it's path, it set sights on the marine ship, crashing against the ship's bow, it whipped the trapped marines, dead and alive into various areas surrounding the deck, as it's ten meter journey came to an end, spitting the bodies out like a famished man feasting on chicken bones. The damaged done to the marine ship's front was catastrophic, leaving the front of the ship ripped to threads. Several bags of wheat, water, oil and various resources fell into the ocean. The marines looked on in awe, as a grin filled Junbei's face. "Whose next?" the Songbird Captain exclaimed, attempting to rest his back against his crewmate's own. Scuttling towards Junbei's position, Jacob, Iley, Hennesy and Caprice, encircled the duo. "OI! You can shoot off damn miniature tornadoes! Warn me next time god-damnit!" Caprice said scowling at Junbei as he backed his Captain. "Lighten up, Gishishishi... It was no-where near ya'll." Junbei exclaimed laughing and whistling.  

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
Enemies:

Anonymous
After almost being cut off from reaching his captain, he was created with a pat on the shoulder as he stood side by side with Junbei. He was playfully scolded and hit on the head by Junbei who commented on the fact that Jade had fell off of the ship and he didn't know if he would see him again. "Well, I am a clutz captain!" Jade smiled as he rubbed the back of his head, it felt good to joke a little after the stressful week he had fighting those pirates. "Yeah Jun, it's actually been one fun week with pirates and now marines!" He replied to Junbei before going quiet. Cap had noticed? During all this fighting this week and his near death experience this week he had been thinking about his life, growing stronger, and who he really was. This had kept his mind as pure as possible from the bloodlust that was inside him and let him grow, he hoped to continue too.

Marines had circled him but a crew of familiar faces and one unfamiliar face came to their rescue, shooting marines down. "Caprice?" Jade said as he saw the boy who once coward at the marines actually defeating them. What had the crew done since he fell off the boat? Looks like they had done some kind of growing themselves but he also wondered where Charlotte was. As an arrow pierced several marines and killed them, he assumed that it was Charlotte but he couldn't see her. Looks like he and all his crew got stronger but look at their captain, they had to live up to his power some how.

"it's The Jade Emperor, king of all gods? I actually don't even know my real name" Jade said to the people in a spit of anger but realized that he just gave out the fact he didn't even know his real name, what the hell was he thinking? He left his head as Junbei placed one of his fancy looking tonfa on Jade's wound. It began to glow and as it did, Jade's wound began to close much to his shock, "Junbei has gotten this strong? "That's very cool!" Jade replied as his wound continually closed, it was crazy how Junbei had something like this up his sleeve. After healing Jade, Junbei shot off a gust of wind which turned into a miniature tornado. The tornado sucked up and spit out marines like it was nothing, picking up dead along with the living.

The tornado eventually died off and it left only a little marine left and also left Jade in pure shock. It seemed like Jade had a lot more growing to do if he ever wanted to reach the level of his captain. With his back touching Junbei's and encircled by his crew, Jade laughed along with his captain. He kept laughing until he heard a large boom coming from behind the remaining marines. "Captain!!" The marines said as they moved aside as a white haired man walked towards the the songbird crew. "We are saved!" The marines yelled as their leader stopped just a few feet in front of Jade and Junbei.

"The songbird pirates, what a surprise" The captain of the marines said. "However, no matter what the surprise is i, captain Rai of the marines, will kill you all!" He finished, drawing his swords. Jade looked at Junbei with a smirk "ready to take out another marine big shot?" He said, drawing his own blade as well. He wondered how long the marine would last with Junbei by his side.

Enemies:

Word Count: 602

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"You keep underestimating the marine network... Red Head." Rai said, cracking his shoulders as he rested his seastone war-hammer onto the dock's wooden texture. "You honestly thought you'd be able to run amuck in Jaya and the Navy wouldn't take notice in some way?" Rai commented, his hand firmly gripped onto the maple handle of his hammer. Picking his nose, Junbei turned his attention towards Jade, appearing to ignore the man's dialogue though he heard every word, crystal clear. "Exactly what kind of trouble have you been getting into Jadey? It's like they keep coming from the wood work..." Junbei stated nonchalantly. "Soru!" the Captain thought, dashing towards Junbei in one swift advance annoyed. Sensing his position with his coupled Kenbunshoku and Radar abilities, Junbei tossed his hardened plastic tonfa from his right hand sky-bound about three meters, reaching from his holster, he drew his heavier tonfa, Solar. As soon as the man's movements became more evident, Rai's seven foot stature, combined with his finely toned body, clenched confidently onto his hammer, winding up to slam it's face against Jade and Junbei, hitting them both in one go. "You're pretty fast for a big guy but-" Junbei thought. Tangled in it's mantra, a single soundwave weaved from Junbei's body, it's dance was majestic as it curled backwards, whipping it's material against the Captain's body, the soundwave's motion created a miniature shockwave which pushed the Captain back about three or so meters. The distance would've been greater but the man increased his density using a technique known as Tekkai. The rope had lashed the man against his shoulder, slightly moving it out of place.

"Ten arrows left."
Charlotte thought, peering from her hidden position towards the battlefield that now challenged the Songbirds. Swinging from behind the manmade barricade, Charlotte fired off another arrow towards the marine troops, but this time, it's route wasn't made for man but wood. Revealing her position, three marines broke away from the pack and headed towards the hoisted boats to assess the situation. Abandoning her position, the woman recomposed in a kneeled, after dropping and rolling into the open. Pulling another arrow from her leather arrow holster, she fired off another shot. This titanium arrow head pierced through the thigh of the young marine. His fall, stopped the other two's advance, giving Charlotte enough time to load and fire off another shot towards the eye of the second marine. Only one remained, and his position was halted by the death of his two comrades. Drawing his pistol, the two marksman faced off, eye to eye.

"Why would a beautiful woman such as yourself ever be subservient to a pirate!? With your skills you could make an honest living in the marines!?" the man said passionately towards Charlotte. Charlotte's eyes sparkled as the man complimented her on her looks. "Eh... Beautiful... Stop it!" Charlotte said blushing slightly. "Seriously. Pirates are the filth of this world. I'm close friends with Rai... If you abandon this life now, I can convince him that you were forced to do this." the marine said compassionately, sincerely, lowering his weapon. "Your right..." the woman said, lowering the path of her bow towards the marine, who now placed his gun onto the ground. Firing off the arrow through the man's chest, "All pirates are scum." Charlotte said grinning, standing to her feet, as the marine bled out. "Why?" the marine asked, reaching his hands towards Charlotte in astonishment. Walking over to the man, she stooped down onto her knee. "You look like you've never felt a woman's touch before." Charlotte said, trailing her hands along the man's face, as he blushed, clenching at the arrow in his chest to pull it free. Placing her face in front of his, "I've seen a lot of people on these seas. Strong men, proud men, fickle women and virtuous ones. In the end, neither of them were free of immorality." the woman said, licking her lips. "But you know what makes them all different?" Charlotte concluded, as she kissed the man, caressing her tongue sensually into his mouth. As she pulled away, she twisted the arrow in the marine chest, "Their will. I've never seen someone with Junbei's genuine oblivious nature. He does what see's fit without a single waver in his eye. I could see it in your eyes, I read people. You really wanted that kiss didn't you?" Charlotte said, pulling the arrow free from the marines body. As his blood trickled onto the deck, the woman wiped the arrow clean, "Eight more." Charlotte stated, her position now revealed, still partially removed from the action.

Dashing towards the pushed back Captain, Junbei slammed Solar towards the marines injured shoulder, as his black tonfa hit onto the deck's floor. Countering, Raid spawned his handle, lifting up the seastone hammer face to collide with the titanium cannonball make of the tonfa's bottom. The vibration created from the collision, made both men abandon their weapons. Rai covered his fists in Busoshoku Haki, "As the man wondered... He felt worthless and seven ghosts came to him and feasted on his soul to keep him company." Junbei began to chant, as electricity started to flicker against the black tonfa that was positioned, a few meters from his actual position. Drawing Gravitas, combined with the single Blitz Stick in his left hand, electricity bang to surge from Solar, Gravitas, and the two Blitz Sticks, in quick motion, Junbei slammed Gravitas into the man's neck, meanwhile, slamming the second blitz stick into his mid-section. Gravitas, increasing Junbei's weight form the impact, caused the man's body to literally bend inwards. Falling forwards, the sparking tonfa on the floor created an electrical chain bounding the colossal seven footer to the floor. Sheaving Gravitas, Junbei walked away from the sealed Captain, as Solar's sparkling electrical charge, surged thousands of bolts through the man's body. Retrieving, the second blitz stick, Junbei spun the tonfa's in his hand. The Captain's neck was bent of of place, forcing him to lean his neck in the opposite direction of the impact.

"Hungry Ghosts..." Junbei said panting, his body now covered in sweat as his Strong Bird coat floated in the wind, the feathers dancing as a strong breeze swept through. "Tonfa Flicker Dance." Junbei said with one eye open. As the marines looked on in awe, Caprice danced through the pack, slicing his blade against the back of the troops knees. As five more fell, the marines numbers had radically depleted. Jacob and Iley had positioned themselves in gunfire with a duo, winning the shooting exchange, while Hennessy rushed to Charlotte's position after seeing the exchange between her and the three soldiers. However, the eyes of every Song Bird widened as a marine soldier raised their pistol and emptied his rounds into the Pirate Captain's back. Grinning, Junbei's movements halted, as the bullets dropped onto the floor from Strong Bird Coat's Feathers tough composition. Spinning towards the marine, Junbei slammed his Ushiro Atama into the man's nose, covered in electricity, the man fell to the floor, bleed out from his nosebleed. "Nice try but this bird has thick feathers, Gishishishi!" Junbei exclaimed.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
Enemies:

Anonymous
"Let me just say, I've haven't had a good rest since I fell off the boat" Jade said laughing right before the captain of the marines dashed straight for them. "He's fast!" Jade said as he noticed that his weapon actually turned out to be a hammer and he was aiming for both Jade and Junbei. Luckily enough, Junbei was fast enough to deflect the attack with one of his own, creating a sonic boom upon contact and also pushing captain Rai back a few meters. Junbei immediately dashed after the marine captain after pushing him back, leaving Jade to stand in the middle of the little marines that lay left. "Doesn't look like I'm going to be getting any action today" Jade said as he pointed his blade at the enemies that where now enclosing him again.

However, the song bird crew member and the marines were in all shock as they looked onto the battle of their captain and Junbei. The two were extremely powerful, sending shockwaves as they collided. At one point they knocked each other's weapons to the side but Junbei still managed to hit the marine captain, making his body move in an awkward position. "W-wow!" Jade heard the marines say with fear as their captain was suddenly wrapped up in chains of electricity and seemed to be shocking him. Rai was done for and his followers were shaking in their boots.

"Our captain may have been defeated but we still can't give up!" Said an optimistic young marine, right before Caprice showed up and began slicing several of his comrades apart in one go. "Damn, that's a nice weapon" Jade said as he noticed two more of his crew mates getting into a shooting duel and winning. The marines were down to a measly four now and since he didn't get any action, Jade wanted to take them out. Without a second though Jade threw his blade sending it spiraling at a rapid speed towards his foes. They tried to dodge it but they were too slow and four of the marines that were left, now lay on the ground defeated. After catching his blade that flew back to him, Jade made his way to Junbei and patted him on the shoulder.

"Seems like you and the crew handled my situation for me" He smiled and laughed. He couldn't help but feel a bit powerless though, Junbei had seemed to grow even more from when he first met him and Jade was still the same. However for the moment the crew was more important but his weakness would never leave his mind.

Enemies:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the dust cleared, the Marine Captain's body was bounded by the streams of electricity, passing out, his body dropped onto the floor. Picking up Solar, Junbei strapped the tonfa against his holster. "It was a team effort Jadey. Taking them all out solo would've been a pain." Junbei commented. "After we arrived on Alabasta, Mavis disappeared. We couldn't find here and then got into to some trouble with a cursed treasure and all. It was a mess." Junbei said recollecting it. "I'm sure one day, we might see her again, hopefully." Junbei said, saddened by the turn of events. "We even lost of a few of Jacob's men but we must move forward. Which is why I'll ask you this again Jade. With Mavis gone, you we're officially the second Songbird... Would you be my Vice Captain? I know it's alot and all." Junbei said scratching his head nervously. "But I'll need someone watching my back once we make it into the Sky and anywhere else we need to go in the future." Junbei said extending his hand towards the man. "So what do you say Jadey, how about we kick this journey towards the Sky into overhaul!?" Junbei stated.

The fired Marine Captain rolled over onto his back, staring at the sky. "Hahahaha!" the man exclaimed frantically. "You think this sea is that easy, Emperor... Songbird..." the Captain said breathing heavily. "Out there... are monsters ten times... no even twenty times stronger than I am or anyone you've managed to face so far. What makes you think your any different from the rookies who get eaten alive by these seas?" Rai commented. "Here for today... and gone by tomorrow. That's the only life ahead for pirates in most cases." Rai said sternly. Pausing for a moment to let the man's words sit in, "It's because we dream. No matter what we are, or who we are, rich or poor. Noble or peasant. We all dream. It's her dream who got me this far and it's my dream that will propel me even further. I've mulled it over, again and again. I want to become Pirate King. The only way to gain that much power is to do what I can in my own way. Everyone I've met this far... Their tenacious dreams... It's cumulated into me having my own. Hey Rai? Have you ever heard about Seven Instruments of The Celestials?" Junbei inquired.

Rai's face turned pale blue, "How do you-" Rai exclaimed, almost choking on his own spit. "You do, don't you? It was said that the Celestial Dragons crafted Seven Instruments that each possessed skills to bewitch man. It was to counter a great force they faced. Gathering the most talented musician's across the world, they each made rare cursed items of sorts called 'Prophets'." Junbei spewed the knowledge revealed to him by Isabella, a former inmate in Base #45. "Impossible. Only Nobles possess such information!? Who in the world are you?" Rai exclaimed. "Nobles?" Junbei thought. "It would make sense if it was her. She always had a glow about her." Junbei commented, grinning. "I want all Seven of the Prophets. She was too be the Captain, and I was going to be her Vice. But Fate dealt us different hands, and now, I have one more goal to accomplish." Junbei said pointing to the sky. "'Return to the Sky and deliver this letter to the King of Skypeia.'" Junbei stated. "Once I've accomplished her ultimate dream, I can begin to chase mine." Junbei said walking towards the Flying Dutchman.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Anonymous
Jade listened to Junbei as he talked and ultimately agreed that it was a crew effort, something he had forgot about while he was here alone. He was shocked to hear that Mavis, the one who introduced him to the songbirds, got lost while in a place called Alabasta and hoped she was okay. It must have been real hard if they even lost more men but the next question completely blew his mind. "Me? Vice captain?!?" He said stuttering, he would love to be junbei's vice captain but he was no were near as powerful enough to be second in command for the crew but he couldn't just say no, this was an honor that he thought he would never get at the ripe age of 16. He also knew that he wanted to help his captain as much as possible, so he knew there was only one answer to his question. "Looks like you'll got yourself a new vice captain, Junbei!" Jade said with the widest smile on his face "let's go to the sky! Yeah!" He finished as he noticed the marine.

The marine asked how they would encounter much more monster and powerful people as they continued their journey on the wide open sea. He couldn't answer but Junbei did. Jade listened and his head swirled with thoughts like it had never before. What did he want to do? What was his purpose on the sea? Junbei had found out what he wanted to do long ago but so far Jade was just in it for the ride. "What do I want to do with my life as a pirate?" He thought some more but he was too inexperienced and didn't know much about the pirate world to even take a guess at what he wanted. Hell he didn't even know his own name! So he saw why that he could listen to Junbei said but he could never feel it, Jade had to do some soul searching while he was with the songbirds of he would never survive with a captain like Junbei.

The light in his eyes died as Junbei finished his speech to the defeated captain of the marines. Someday he really wanted to know the back story of Junbei, what created this man who he knew? What was his true dream? He would ask all in time. As his captain walked towards the creepy looking ship of theirs, Jade began to follow him but turned back to look at the marine. "Trust me, Rai. The songbirds will rule the seas someday soon" He stared at the marine with eyes still devoid of all emotion and turned back around, continuing his walking towards the ship, his heart beginning to fill empty.

Enemies:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

The musician's eyes lit with excitement with confirmation from Jade on his approval towards still being apart of the Songbird's. Walking towards the Dutchman, the Songbirds, Jade, Charlotte, Caprice, Jacob, Iley and Hennessy boarded the ship. Everything was routine by now, Iley climbed to the crow's nest, releasing the sails, Hennessy hoisted the anchor from the sea, Jacob rushed around the deck, tying down the various crates and barrel's to the ships' mast and Charlotte reported to the Navigation's Chambers. "This time tie him to the mast Henny, we wouldn't want to loose our new First Mate!" Junbei exclaimed playfully as the whole crew chuckled at the comment. "Alright boys!" Charlotte announced from the ship's intercom. "It's been a long ass journey so far but we're going even further upwards." Charlotte commented. "Captain! A few words before we try this whole trip all over!" Charlotte shouted. Clearing his throat, as Hennessy tied Jade to the mast, using his Oto Oto to turn his vocal box into a speaker. "Ugh... I'd like to think as our journey gets longer, my speeches somewhat get better." Junbei said nervously, as Caprice laid on the deck like cat curled up grinning at his Captain's response. "I'm a pretty selfish guy. This journey is pretty much me chasing a myth and a someone else's dream. However, I'm confident to say this, as much as-, no, as much as we can, we have to look out for each other. Because we're more than just friends now, we're family." Junbei said grinning.

"Now Charlotte!" Junbei shouted. "Let's get this show on the road- I mean seas!" Junbei exclaimed. As the Flying Dutchman pulled off the coast of Jaya, the after image of the floating ship could be seeing, soaring through the horizon's of the afternoon sky, this time fading, due to sun casted from the sun. Checking the timing once again, Charlotte, knew that this next geyser was probably their only chance to be shot upwards, so the ship sped full coarse ahead towards the designated location. From the dock's coast, a man wearing the number five on his jacket watched on inventively as the ship moved off from the dock. "Hehe... Allure sure does have their eyes on some interesting guys... Song Birds." the man comment shooting a jaded grin. "I wonder how they'll feel when they find out we got you all tieeeed uuupppp, eh, Holly?" the man said, licking his lips, placing his foot on the face of the former Allure organisation member.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum