One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ghost Update
Today at 1:20 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Today at 1:18 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan
Today at 1:17 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)
Today at 1:11 am by Ghost

» The Island of Dream Last Dream (WIP) {Turf War}
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Bad News Birds
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by NPC

» For Trost Turf War
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Blanco Bean

» Crazy's Update
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by CrazyMoonGaming

» Trillion D Galaxy w.i.p
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by Ghost

Statistics
We have 1085 registered users
The newest registered user is WibbleWobble

Our users have posted a total of 65283 messages in 8573 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:48 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Link to Topic:*DisputeTopic*
Participants in Question:
So the question is does Faith get shot upon arrival at the door? Also what is the width of the jet dial it doesn't have an width.
Post Number(s) Involved:9, and 13
Rules Allegedly Broken:???

Faith wrote:Even without attaining her maximum speed, the minor movements required from her would easily place her in the doorway before the snow would cover the 6 meters especially with its current speed [2]. Now her aura sensory did also depict that the men he had originally came with, the ones whom had attempted to "hide" in the crowd would begin to draw weapons as the snow was originally being released.

Jack wrote:As Jack had release his attack at nearly point blank range his squad would reveal there weapons. At the time of Jack attempt on the pub the citizens, and pirates alike clear the streets. The only ones that was left was Jack, and his squads of 29 marines. The squad carefully release an overwhelming discharge of 29 bullets at anyone who attempt to exit the pub or those who make it out the snow.

The bullets moves at tier 4 speed a bit faster then my snow rush. So it smart enough to say that upon my releasing the attack to it full potential it was counter by Faith attempted. Since she attempt to exit it would resulted in 29 discharges of bullets at her position. The bullets would move fast enough just as fast as her dial. No accuracy is need why? Because it is 29 bullets they going to hit something I hope. So I am disputing if she was hit or not.

Now read this quote
Jack wrote:If anyone would survive this attack Jack grunts would fire several more bullets at them.

So with that even if she successful halted my attack she is still getting an few bullets into her body.

View user profile

2 Re: Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:02 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Now to halt this.

First his attack -

We shall put aside the fact that the large crowd in which his crew are hiding in disperse in miliseconds. The technique he originally utilized is the snow rush. The snow rush is originally

Jack is able to generate a large Tidal wave of Snow form either his hands or chest forward. Which is about 10 meters long,5 meters wide, and 5 meters tall. This snow is release at such force that it can break bones , and is capable of causing foes to lose there balance, and fall. This technique can buried a person if they don't successful dig there way out.

5 meters wide and 5 meters tall. Now he also used his passive to increase the ranges but never depicted them. honestly even without the increase to these ranges his men would be unable to see the door due to the technique he used. Bearing in mind his men only draw their weapons after he releases his attack meaning thier is no plausable way for them to be capable of seeing the entrance.

To further back all this jazz up, he literally states that before his attack if anyone were to come out of the door they would either run away or act normal.

If anyone would to come out they would clearly run off if they were pirate but if they was a citizens they wouldn't care. Why? well Jack was dress in marine attire and pirates don't like marines but the citizens could care less.

So he's trying to cover all his bases but then tries to put in a clause that only works after his attack is released [and only if those grunts are capable of seeing the doorway which by his techniques sizes they would be unable to do so].

Now for the dial, its a tier 4 Jet dial. So its ranges far exceed what we have seen but again the width may have issue [as right now none of the dials have any wifth given to them]. Though as reading it, the fact that the jet dial is a constant stream being able to cover the entire area with minor movements seems entirely plausable [more plausable than 29 grunts being able to see through snow and know exactly where to shoot when they dont even have drawn weapons at the time anyway]. as his crew is clumped together the jet dials job would suffice there would be no bullets coming my way and if their was there would be a significant delay while the snow was shot away by the jet dial which has priority seeing as unlike Jack and his grunts, they can't do anything until she's actually in view but with his failure to give information on how spread out they where, they should all fall under the range of the jet dial.

View user profile

3 Re: Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:22 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Faith wrote:[and only if those grunts are capable of seeing the doorway which by his techniques sizes they would be unable to do so.]
I'm not about to argue really about to wait on the staff who is ruling this but!!!
I like to point out that the snow spread it is only logically why for example.
Common Sense:
good sense and sound judgment in practical matters.

So if I release an overwhelming attack Common sense will say it spread why? Because there no walls keeping it box up, and not all my grunts are standing directly behind me they are spread out. As the post clearly say they had blend into the crowd.

Kneel
View user profile

4 Re: Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Its a manipulatable ability that has set ranges, If your attempting to use the spread out action [which in your post AND in your skill set is not listed] then the damage would also be mitigated and weakened greatly. Even then again the same thing stands its to high and to wide going by your own SKILL SETS DESCRIPTION. Your wave which has a set range [thus does not deviate] abides by those ranges which means your grunts are incapable of seeing through it. You failed to give an accurate spread out [and then had the massive crowd dissolve in miliseconds another issue which makes no sense but your not picking up on] which i covered to allow them to be in range of my jet dials attack.

^.^

View user profile

5 Re: Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:28 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Faith wrote:Its a manipulatable ability that has set ranges, If your attempting to use the spread out action [which in your post AND in your skill set is not listed] then the damage would also be mitigated and weakened greatly. Even then again the same thing stands its to high and to wide going by your own SKILL SETS DESCRIPTION. Your wave which has a set range [thus does not deviate] abides by those ranges which means your grunts are incapable of seeing through it. You failed to give an accurate spread out [and then had the massive crowd dissolve in miliseconds another issue which makes no sense but your not picking up on] which i covered to allow them to be in range of my jet dials attack.

If you pour out an cup of water what happen? It spreads out literally I can say well I want it to spread out at this range but there no way I can send an mountain of 25 meters height wall at ya without it spreading out it's common sense.

Kneel
View user profile

6 Re: Jaya Dispute on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

If you pour out an cup of water what happen? It spreads out literally I can say well I want it to spread out at this range but there no way I can send an mountain of 25 meters height wall at ya without it spreading out it's common sense.

Do you think our ranges here are just guidlines? that you can just exceed them whenever you want to benefit you regardless of whats listed on your registered technique? is that how you think they work?. Not to mention regardless of the "spreading" it would still be to high and to wide to see the doorway even if their was a minute amount of spreading.

View user profile

7 Re: Jaya Dispute on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:13 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

I rule in favor of Mel.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum