View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Buki Buki Boogie
Skill Set Information: Set of skills derived from the acquiring and consumption of the Buki Buki no Mi. The user can shift their body at will into weapons, partially for themselves or completely to be used as a weapon by another person.
Passives:

• Size Matters - Clips smaller than the average clip size are rewarded with 25% stamina reduction, while clips larger than the average have 25% increased stamina cost.
  • -
  • -

Skillset Strengths:

• User can turn their body into weapons, taking on the strength of the material that the weapon may be made out of.
  • Any type of weapon can be used, including weapons that explode, which will then piece the user back together as if nothing ever happened.
  • Created weapons bypass the strength requirement of normal weapons.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Unless the fruit user completely changes form, thrown weapons cannot be created.
  • Ammunition redirected or used on the devil fruit user themselves will still inflict harm.
  • Full body transformations are useless without a friend.

Notes:

• The fruit user will only be pieced back together if an exploding weapon was created.
  • At the end of a clip, upkeep costs apply to keep the weapon firing.

Average Clip Size:

• Pistols - 5
  • Rifles - 5
  • Shotguns - 2
  • Bazooka - 1
  • Basic Slingshot - 1
  • Pole Body Slingshot - 1
  • Bows - 1
  • Heavy/Great/Long Bows - 1

Material Destruction List:

• Pistols - Pierces Iron | Tier 2 Damage
  • Rifles - Pierces Iron | Tier 3 Damage
  • Shotguns - Pierces Iron | Tier 3 Damage
  • Bazooka - Pierces Steel | Tier 4 Damage
  • Basic Slingshot - Pierces Wood | Tier 1 Damage
  • Pole Body Slingshot - Pierces Iron | Tier 2 Damage
  • Bows - Pierces Wood | Tier 2 Damage
  • Heavy/Great/Long Bows - Pierces Steel | Tier 2 Damage

**Incorrect where otherwise noted.
Attribute Priorities:

• Durability
  • Speed
  • Perception // Strength

Tier 1 Skills:

Skill Name: Finger Pistol
Type Normal
Range: 50m
Speed: Tier 4 (normal pistol)
Description: The user sticks up their thumb and points their index finger, acting like they're making a gun out of their hand before they really actually do.

Skill Name: Captain Hook
Type Defensive
Range: 25m
Speed: Reels in at Tier 2
Description: The user shifts their hand or foot into a grappling hook, firing it, and reeling themselves in. Helps them get to high places, swing from rooftops, and grappling hooks are just cool, man.

Skill Name: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: Elbow Rifle
Type Normal
Range: 100m
Speed: Tier 4 (normal rifle)
Description: The user makes one or both of their arms into the muzzles of rifles up until their elbows. Without the use of a scope, the range drops compared to that of a normal rifle.

Type -

Type -

Tier 3 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 4 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 5 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 6 Skills:

Type -

Last edited by Devroux on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

My question to anyone checking this... Do I even need skills to create a weapon all the time? I can get making skills to keep track of stamina, but otherwise... it's kind of what the fruit does.

View user profile

3 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:21 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

@Devroux wrote:Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Buki Buki Boogie
Skill Set Information: Set of skills derived from the acquiring and consumption of the Buki Buki no Mi. The user can shift their body at will into weapons, partially for themselves or completely to be used as a weapon by another person.
Passives:

• -
  • -
  • -

Skillset Strengths:

• User can turn their body into weapons, taking on the strength of the material that the weapon may be made out of.
  • Any type of weapon can be used, including weapons that explode, which will then piece the user back together as if nothing ever happened. Put in notes that this only happens when you turn your whole body into a bomb.
  • Created weapons bypass the strength requirement of normal weapons.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• User loses the ability to swim.
  • User becomes weak to seastone.
  • Seastone weapons and ammunition are unable to be shifted into.

Devil Fruit weaknesses can't be used, everyone that eats a fruit already has this. You going to have to think of three weaknesses.

Notes:
Material Destruction List:

• Pistols - Pierces Iron | Tier 2 Damage
  • Rifles - Pierces Iron | Tier 3 Damage
  • Bazooka - Pierces Steel | Tier 4 Damage
  • Basic Slingshot - Pierces Wood | Tier 1 Damage
  • Pole Body Slingshot - Pierces Iron | Tier 2 Damage
  • Bows - Pierces Wood | Tier 2 Damage
  • Heavy/Great/Long Bows - Pierces Steel | Tier 4 Damage

**Incorrect where otherwise noted.
Attribute Priorities:

• Durability
  • Speed
  • Perception // Strength

Tier 1 Skills:

Skill Name: Finger Pistol
Type Normal
Range: 50m
Speed: Tier 4 (normal pistol)
Description: The user sticks up their thumb and points their index finger, acting like they're making a gun out of their hand before they really actually do. Acts like an average pistol. How many shots?

Skill Name: Captain Hook
Type Defensive
Range: 25m
Speed: Reels in at Tier 3 Take it down a tier.
Description: The user shifts their hand or foot into a grappling hook, firing it, and reeling themselves in. Helps them get to high places, swing from rooftops, and grappling hooks are just cool, man.

Type -

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: Elbow Rifle
Type Normal
Range: 100m
Speed: Tier 4 (normal rifle)
Description: The user makes one or both of their arms into the muzzles of rifles up until their elbows. Without the use of a scope, the range drops compared to that of a normal rifle. How many shots?

Type -

Type -

Tier 3 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 4 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 5 Skills:

Type -

Type -

Tier 6 Skills:

Type -

Yes you WILL need to create weapons all the time. Cause doing that would use Stamina. You could make a passive dealing with you and turning your body into weapons, but until then they need to be skills.

View user profile

4 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 am

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

Updated so far. Added a passive.

Do I really need to include number of shots since I create the ammunition too? If it lasts more than a turn, there'd just be an upkeep cost anyway, right?

View user profile

5 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

If the tier of the skill is equal to or lower than the tier of the user, there is a 25% reduction in stamina cost.

When I say passive. I mean something the fruit grants you but is more powerful than a strength. And if you are going to try and go with something like that, you need to explain why this fruit would even grant that.

And yes you need to including how many shots you fire. Why wouldn't you? If you didn't you could fire a infinite amount of bullets within one post. I'm not saying you will or will not do that, but that is something that needs to be put in.

View user profile

6 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:18 am

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

Cappadonna wrote:
If the tier of the skill is equal to or lower than the tier of the user, there is a 25% reduction in stamina cost.

When I say passive. I mean something the fruit grants you but is more powerful than a strength. And if you are going to try and go with something like that, you need to explain why this fruit would even grant that.

And yes you need to including how many shots you fire. Why wouldn't you? If you didn't you could fire an infinite amount of bullets within one post. I'm not saying you will or will not do that, but that is something that needs to be put in.
The Buki Buki no Mi synergizes really well with the marksman occupation. Pretty much grasping at a way to make use of that beyond just being accurate with the weapons beyond 15m. Reducing the stamina cost of using the weapons is one way, granting increased range is another. Trying, at least.

Don't worry. I didn't plan on firing it infinitely. xD
Mostly just didn't think it'd need a clip size since there's no reason to manually reload a weapon I'm creating from my body. Rather than each new clip being a reactivation, would it be fair to say that over the maximum amount of shots that it's simply an upkeep cost?

View user profile

7 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:34 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

@Devroux wrote:
Cappadonna wrote:

And yes you need to including how many shots you fire. Why wouldn't you? If you didn't you could fire an infinite amount of bullets within one post. I'm not saying you will or will not do that, but that is something that needs to be put in.
The Buki Buki no Mi synergizes really well with the marksman occupation. Pretty much grasping at a way to make use of that beyond just being accurate with the weapons beyond 15m. Reducing the stamina cost of using the weapons is one way, granting increased range is another.Trying, at least. Then put that up there.

Don't worry. I didn't plan on firing it infinitely.  xD
Mostly just didn't think it'd need a clip size since there's no reason to manually reload a weapon I'm creating from my body. Rather than each new clip being a reactivation, would it be fair to say that over the maximum amount of shots that it's simply an upkeep cost?

Yes, that is what I was asking in the first place. I was just asking how many shots it takes before you get tired, as devil fruit user do get tired over time from firing using their techniques.

Seastone is not a usable material in the creation of weapons or ammunition.

Remove that. And add something else. I shouldn't have to explain why.

View user profile

8 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 am

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

Updated. All inclusive. Will add shotguns, but the site doesn't have a destruction tier I can copy for that one. Sad

View user profile

9 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:01 am

Backtonarutorp

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Then stop being lazy an just make your own? Instead of copying?

But I see nothing else wrong with this, unless I missed something, and you have my 1/2. Well, unless you plan on adding anything else right now.

View user profile

10 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

They're weapons forged from my body. I wasn't going to say they're just stronger than normal ones for that reason, so I used the site-created one. But some of those don't make sense, so I'm updating it now.

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

12 Re: Buki Buki Boogie {Skillset} on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 pm

Devroux

Free Agents
Free Agents

What do you mean? With the exception heavy longbows (which didn't make sense) and shotguns (which weren't on there) it's the same because I just make weapons. I used the site material destruction list because it was easier on everyone. Apparently that also makes me lazy though.

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum