One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
See you later Cappadonna [Arrival to Impel Down]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Not everyone is a good guy. We all hold many layers to ourselves. Some people are forced to reveal these other layers whilst other are seen right through by another. At this time Vice Warden Jin had seen through a few layers of the mysterious man named Daniels "Cappadonna" Bloom. As what the Prisoners saw was a man that was here and was going to help them. Help them escape or at least survive their hell. But in all actuality Donna was only going to be using them for his own goals. Manipulating them as if they didn't mean anything. And that was where he and Jin were similar, as manipulating the weak was extremely beneficial. These two, in Jin's mind, were different side of the same coin.

Donna had rallied these men to support him and now it was time, time to fight back. Even Cat, who at first didn't want to help, decided to help out. In the distance the could hear it.

"PANTIES!"

"PANTIES!"

"PANTIES!"

"NOODLES!"

"PANTIES!"

It was actually quite funny and horrifying at the same time, Donna had to hold back his laughter. Though they were running they would take about seven minutes to reach them, so Donna and the others had time to talk. "Bill, can you tell me where the exits are located."

"Well, there is only really one. And it is that way. "Bill will point to the side of them. "No one goes into that area anymore though."

"Why?" Donna would ask, curious. His first thought was that there is some type of dangerous monster in that direction, as this was Beast Hell. And it would only be right if the big boss guarded the Door. Donna was right as Bill, as well as Cat, would explain what was over there. Honestly, Donna got excited a bit as something in him wanted to fight that thing.

It was time now and they came directly at the band of pirates, screaming their nonsense.

"PANTIES!"

"BEEF STEW!"

"PANTIES!"

"CHICKEN!"

"PANTIES!"

"PANTIES!"

Donna honestly was having a hard time taking these guys seriously, as they were so damn funny looking and sounding. But, he had to fight now and anything can happen in a fight. So he would begin to rush forward, clothes-lining two of the Manticores. The Beats would try to dig their teeth into Donna when he did this, but failed. The others would rush as well, and engage into combat with the Manticores. Though, only Cat and Bill were smart. At least seven Prisoner were already killed in the clash.

"Idiots." Donna would shake his head, "Listen! Band together in groups. And overwhelm them as best as you can." Donna would say. He knew that the lot would only be able to take out around five or so, as they weren't that skilled aside from Bill and Cat.

The two Manticores that Donna first attack would be standing now, and three others would join them. Five verses one wasn't fair, they would need more against Donna. He would begin to just focus on offense as his foe will face the same problem as the others. His impenetrable skin was a big problem for them, as their teeth or claws couldn't get through it. While Donna's attack shatter bones upon impact. The first two Manticores that were clothesline were fighting with broken jaws. And ultimately they would fall back due to their wounds.

1,815/2,250

Red is what he is at.:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"PAN-" Donna would slam his fist into the face of a Manticore before it could utter out it's nonsense, sending it flying backwards and crashing into another Manticore. In total Donna had taken out ten of the Manticores alone, with a few punches. And looking back he would see that there were only a handful of Prisoners left. They did they manage to kill five of the Manticores, but that was their limit. So there were only four of the enemies left, nice numbers.

He would begin to run over, grabbing one by the tail. It seemed to be eating and he would lift it up, and bring it back down with magnificent force. He would repeat this till the creature was no longer. Three left. The last two would begin to rush him, and one would even swallow his arm whole. It wouldn't be able to bite it off though, so this put the creature in a bad predicament. Donna would grip onto whatever it was he was touching while inside the creatures mouth, and yank his arm out. Taking whatever he had with him. He would rip the tongue of the creature out, along with some flesh. The Bleeding would be too much and the creature would bleed out, or drown from the blood within it's mouth.  

"Animals, never learn." Donna would say as he commented on how the other one that rushed him was clawing and biting at his side, with no avail. It was truly a sad sight, as it was a futile effort. Donna would grab it by the mouth and hoist it up, and with a little bit of effort he would pull. It took a bit of time and he would tear it in half.

"One more." Donna would say as he would look in the direction of the last Manticore, it only up against two foes. Cat and Bill seemed to have survived, but are severely wounded.

"TAKE THIS!" Bill would kick to the beast's side and pierce it with it's weapon shoes. But that wouldn't only anger the Beast and it would punch on Bill, and begin to devour him. Cat couldn't do anything because he was holding in his guts, this Manticore having injured him with a swipe of it's paw. The two of them were dying here, and there was nothing else to do.

"I wonder what you taste like." Donna would say as he was directly behind the beast now, but before the beat would attack Donna would strike first. Not like he beat the others but he would open his own mouth and sink his teeth into the beast. As it roar and whined, he would grab it from behind so it couldn't get away. He would then, like a monster, begin to bite, which took a piece each time, till the thing stopped moving.

2,250/2,250

43 wc for next task

Red is what he is at.:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Tasks:

OOC: Due to an error the wc for my tasks are wrong.

Real WCs
Tier 1: 1,350/1,200
Tier 2: 2,250/2,000
Tier 2: 2,250/2,000
Tier 3: 2,250/2,400
Grand Total 8,100/7,600

Leftover wc 500

543/5,200 for Tier 3 & 4 task

Red is what he is at.:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Heh, who would've thought I would've been the last one. Thanks for saving me...Cap." Cat would winch in pain as he tried to sit up, to no avail. "Man, I wanted to leave and have fun one more time. Hookers....good drink...the works..." Cat had lost his eye sight a while ago. As if he had it he would know Donna wasn't even looking at him, paying his words no mind. But no of hat would matter as Cat would pass away due to his blood loss.

"So that is David. I'll make quick work of him, if he is as strong as th- *SMACK* " Before Donna would finish speaking his would get hit with a hard force, not enough to severely damage him, it did though send him flying. Donna wouldn't be sent that far though, maybe two cells.

'Hmm, unbelievably fast. But he is lacking in power, hmph.' Donna would pull his body from the imprint he would made into the stone. If he wasn't within this state, increased Durability, he would indeed be hurt. Donna wouldn't get the chance to more back to where the beast was, as his foe would already be here. It standing on top of a cell. It couldn't struck again but it didn't. This creature was the Basilisk an gigantic snake born from a chicken. It is a feathered mutant that possesses both snake and chicken traits. Currently, Donna only knows about the tremendous speed of this creature.

"Why have you come back?" David, a weirdly round individual, would ask. It seemed the Basilisk didn't attack because of this man. "You escaped, and were free. But, you decided to turn yourself in. Is it because you truly wish to turn another leaf...no. You don't want that. If you wanted that you would've not done all of this...all of this. ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT!" It seemed David was pissed, and that was understandable. These, all the creatures on Beast Hell, were his babies. He trained all of them once he had become a Head Guard, and the bond he made with them was unbreakable. Even the Basilisk, and the other big guy, who were the strongest even won't fight him. Not that David is stronger, or even matches them in strength, but because he is kind to them.

"Well, you all did this. I came to serve my sentence, without problem. But you all wronged me. Forcing me to go into a Hell that I wasn't assigned, because you are mad? I want to prove a point. And repay you all for wronging me. A second chance is all I wanted, and to gain that I turned myself in." Donna looked up at them as he talked, his body ready to react at anytime during his speech. Finally, he had told them about his real reason on doing all of this. Yes, he also wanted to train, but that didn't require all of this. He wanted to train in his cell all alone, focusing on increase his abilities from within.

"BUT DON'T YOU DESERVE THIS?!?! HMMM!?!? You broke out, OF IMPEL DOWN! Do you think you won't face any punishment for committing that kind of crime? Foolish, you should've just allowed yourself to be eaten here. Allowed yourself to be cut to piece on the Hell before this, you should've just allowed your punishments." David will tell him, slamming his fist down. He would harm the Basilisk a bit, and would pat the spot he hit. "Sorry, Buddy."

"Ugh, I will never understand anyone within this world. So, can we just get on with it? A fight between me and you guys, so I can just come out on top already? As we all know how this will go." Donna would say, as he was tired with this back and forth. Wasted time was something you could never get back.

"Tch, just die. BASILISK ATTACK!" David would yell as the Beast would attack, jumping down and trying to slam it's claw into Donna.

Donna would sigh, 'Why announce your attacks, you idiot.' Donna would say as he would be able to brace himself from getting attacked. Putting up a cross guard, bracing himself. He wouldn't be sent back flying but his feet would go a few inches into the ground. The creature would continue to keep doing this attack over and over. Donna would be sinking more and more into the ground, until his knees where in the ground.

"FINISH THIS!" David would yell as the Beast would raise it's feet up higher, and then bring it down with tremendous force. And the ground of the this area would seem to shake, as is a small tremor would occur. "Kuhuhuhuhuhu, take that you bastard!" David would burst into laughter. He had taken revenge for his Beasts, and put a end to Cappadonna.

"Wow, he is heavy!" Cappadonna would say, which put a frightening look on David,  as he wasn't dead. Donna would begin to push upward, and he was able to do this with ease it seemed. And then in a instant The Basilisk, along with David, would be sent flying through the air. Donna would stand there, not the size he used to be.

'I never expected to grow so much, I just wanted to be able to lift and toss that thing. And this happened to my body.' Donna would think to himself. What happened was that all the damage he has accumulated over his time at Impel had allowed him to grow in power. And one way to grow in power was to increase his size, to that near Giant levels. As the already large Donna, standing at thirteen ft, would increase by thirty feet. Now at a whopping forty-five feet Donna stood tall.

Surveillance room
"What is he?" Jin would say, with surprise. Most Giants, around that size, are usually placed in Level Six as to not have to deal with their sheer size on a daily basis. As regular jailers can't really deal with them, as well as other prisoners. Jin would stand to his feet now, as he had to interfere. The Assistant Warden was now on his way to deal with this Battle.

Beast Hell

David would just now get waking up, as he was knocked out from being thrown. He would be shocked once again, as there had landed on none other than the Sphinx. 'Shit!' he would scramble to get his Flute, as the Sphinx was fighting the Basilisk. Luckily he would make it in time, and he would calm them.

"Oh, so that is the Sphinx." Donna would say as he was there, twelve meters away from them.

"KILL HIM!" David would say as he would then play his flute, the melody putting the two Beast under his spell. They would then begin to charge toward Donna, intending to kill him. This fight was now going to be a bit tougher, as these two Beast were no push overs. The attack Donna had used to send the Basilisk flying hadn't even harmed it that much.

1,724/5,200 for Tier 3 & 4 task

Red is what he is at.:

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"That should do it!" Donna would say as he would avoid the last strike, by going back to his normal size. The Strike would go right pasted him and crash into the floor, and then it happened. It would collapse and the Sphinx would begin to head down into the crater created, and Donna would be right behind. And he would increase his size back to forty-three feet, and would slam his feet into the head of the Sphinx as it slammed into the next floor. He wold finally knock out the mighty beast, his added power and the Sphinx hitting the ground was enough to do this. Finally, he had defeated the beast. He would be burned out though, using all of his points to turn back into a Giant again.

He did have enough in his reserve to get off of the Giant, going back to his regular form. This time he wouldn't be be able to go back into that form, for a bit. Or until he is able to get the needed amount of points.

"The Sphinx has fallen.....WHAT IS HE!?!" David would scream out as he looked down into the hole. Moving over and peering down at his defeated beat. Anger devoured him and be prepared to jump down and handle Donna, but he wouldn't be able to survive that fall. But he would stop as he wanted to ask Jin's permission to do this. "Jin!" Turning around he would not be able to see Jin, at all. This wasn't due to the smoke or being too far away from his previous spot.

"So you were able to defeat the Sphinx, as I expected." Jin would say as he would be stand above Donna. He jumped down not that long after Donna, and the Sphinx fell through. He didn't just jump straight down, but he used the falling the debris to get down. Jump from rock to rock to make a self landing. This feat showing how agile and quick he was.

"Ah, you again. Assistant Warden, how are you?" Donna would ask as he laid there, he wasn't going to fight this guy. He was too tired for that, and the guy didn't seem like he would kill Donna right away.

"Tch! I should kill you for the mess you have done, but I won't. This was my error in putting you on those other Hells, as they weren't enough for someone like you." Jin would say, this being the only reason he isn't going to kill Donna. He wanted to, his fists were ready. Pounding this bastard into dust right here and now would be something he could easily do, but he wouldn't. He would let a sigh out as he would ball his fist.

"I know you want to hit me." Donna say, purposely provoking this man. Poking a tiger with a stick, as if it was in a cage. Donna did this to see this man's true colors, as that would be.. He never got a real grasp on who this man was after he first met him on his arrival to Impel Down.

"I won't be provoked by you." Jin would say. As David, along with many other guards would begin to come over. They all stood around, David would be hugging the Sphinx, and wait for their orders. "I want Donna to be hung up in the center, and make sure to use Sea stone spike to nail him there. And daily I want his tortured." Jin would say.

Donna would not resist and would first through into a cell. He would sit there for ten days, as the Guards had to move the Sphinx once it had awaken. Then there was a month of the rebuilding. During that time though Jin had visited Donna, who had recover from his wounds.

Jin would slam down two small seastone spikes into the ground in front of Donna's cell. "Back then, when you fought the Sphinx, the only thing that could explain what you did was a Devil Fruit. I have starved you for a few weeks, but you don't seem to have lost any weight. Is that another ability? No matter, today you will be relinquished of those abilities for the rest of your sentence. " Jin would say as he picked the spikes back up. Two guard accompanied Jin and would be the ones to open the door.

"Do you think I will just let you do that?" Donna would ask as he stood up. He would serve his sentence within this cell, until he felt a sharp pain in his side. He wasn't paying attention and would fall face first.

"No, that is why I had prepared for this. I had one of the Head jailers hidden in another cell, with a rifle, with one seastone bullet. It isn't enough to kill you, but right now you are no longer at the level you once were. " Jin would say as he would begin to walk to where Donna would go. The Two Guards dragging him. They would come to the center of the Hell and there would be a cross. It was made of simply wood. They would then lower the Cross and lay Donna onto it.

"This is your first spike, is for what you did on level one. Killing two of our best men." Jin would say as he would, with his bare hands, force the spike down into the open palm of Donna. His left hand being the first to be impaled into the wood. "This second spike...is for you driving David to taking his own life. " Jin would say. Donna would then.

"You are now on display for all of these starving criminals. You the foolish bastard to think he cold ever truly escape from Impel down. ALL OF YOU! This man, just like you, will never be able to stand against what is right." Jin would say as he began to walk away.

Donna wouldn't be knocked out, he heard everything. He was, at this moment, was truly powerless. Defeated due to his carelessness and cockiness, and he deserved this. How he has not been out of character, he just doesn't get like this. He was taught that he should take everyone serious, and not be too rash. Not to think that his foe doesn't have something up their sleeve. Basically to not unprepared for what could happen.

'I've bested level one Crimson Hell.....a place that no one could come unscathed from, unless they had something. I had a Devil Fruit, and that place was easy. Even the foes were quickly able to be predicted and handled with. Then I went right down to level two Beast Hell. I was able to manipulate other foolish criminals in aiding me in testing if I could take control of a group, and I was somewhat successful in that endeavor. And then I beat all of them....all of those beasts that so many fear.

But look at me now....I am bleeding, like back then. I am defeated, in a war that was supposed to be over with my capture. I fight myself and my mind, for no reason. I fight others for no reason, and I enjoy it. Why? Why are my goals never something I truly wish to go think in thin for. Why do I not want peace within myself or the world? Master....where are you?'
A Few weeks would pass and Donna's condition would worsen, and he was close to death's door. Until one day a blessing within this Hell would arrive. The Seastone bullet within his gut would be pulled out. Also one by one his spikes would be replaced.

'Master?' Donna would think to himself as he would open his eyes, something he had fully done in a while. He was near starved,; forced feed to be kept alive but never enough to fill him. He had lost a lot of weight because of this, and not at all menacing as he once was.

"Yadayada, and I thought you would be killed. I would take you down, but they come and torture you everyday, so I can't. I give it about over half a months, I can't get you more food though so you can regain your energy." This strange voice was barely heard by Donna.

Like he said a half a month would pass, and Jin would replace Donna with a new prisoner, who had a bad reputation. The cell Donna was put in though, was crowded. So food that was thrown in was going to be hard to get.

"You are helpless. You are going to need to eat, none of those guys are going to let you get anything. Survive boy." The voice would say as Donna was sitting there. It was too dark to really make out who they were, but he could see their outline. Whoever it was had wings, and honestly Donna was a bit hysterical and he thought it was his master. He would respond to what the voice said as it would leave after speaking. But the next time they brought food would he would do his best to get his.

It came the fateful day. The guards would toss in a tray of rotten food, and the prisoners would swarm on it. And Donna would miss his chance, as he didn't want that. That was not enough, not nearly enough. So he had to do something he never thought he would do again. "I am sorry." Donna would say as he would run on a small rampage inside his cell. The screams from what was going on filled the Hell. What Donna was doing was killing and eating those within his cell, as this was the only way he could regain all his energy. Nothing was left but the small pools of blood, and bones. He had to do this, just like back then.

Cappadonna never had a name till this year, as he was a slave. During his time as a slave to one of those Dragons was cruel, as at times he didn't eat for long period of time. And one day he had to eat another slave, that had passed. He didn't like it and felt lower than he already was. But after a few years he was freed by a Revolutionary, who he claims is his Master. Due to the tram he has faced within Impel Down, after being defeated and starved, he was forced to revert back to this. Added to the voice he thought was his Master who had come back from the dead to guide him once again, he didn't feel bad about this.

The next day the voice would come back, "Wow. You finally did it, you took the step." Donna would turn immediately to see who it was, thinking it was his Master. But he would be shocked as this man wasn't him, not at all.

"Who are you?" Donna would ask, the man who was within his cell.

"I am Roshi." Roshi would tell him. Roshi was a Skypiean, that is why Donna mistook him for an angel of his Master. And the old guy sounded like his Master.

"So you are the one that has been helping me?" Donna would ask him.

"You bet your ass it was me." Roshi would say.

"I owe you my life, and will repay you for this. But, I have one question. Why are you within my cell? You are a prisoner from your clothes and shackles, but how did you get in here? I killed the others. " Donna would say.

"Good, cause I need your help with something." Roshi would say with a crooked smile, showing that he was missing a few teeth. "And I got in with a Key, idiot. How else? And before you ask there was something that happened, around the time you were here sneaking and shit, that some guy tossed out a shit load of keys. Ah, but most of those idiots that got some got killed, cause that is a big rule breaker. I kept mine hidden in my butt, and acted like I never had one." Roshi would tell Donna, who didn't want to hear about the butt thing.

Donna's defeat was the end of something but this meeting with Roshi was the start of something that would put the world on it's ass.

5,345/5,200 for Tier 3 & 4 task

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
*Impel Down ergo Bounty freezes*
Welcome Cappadonna:
200,000 Beli
8,000 EP

Get Cozy:
600,000 Beli
13,000 EP