One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ARAKHNE 4.0
Today at 3:31 pm by neverastain

» Monthly Roleplay Rewards [May]
Today at 3:21 pm by K2

» Chapter Black
Today at 2:48 pm by neverastain

» Staff Request|Skills
Today at 2:47 pm by neverastain

» Staff Request|Creations
Today at 2:46 pm by neverastain

» Story Points and Territories
Today at 2:46 pm by neverastain

» Junbei Von Echo Updates
Today at 2:44 pm by neverastain

» Staff Request|Characters and Updates
Today at 2:43 pm by neverastain

» Kaiser Blumenkrantz
Today at 1:09 pm by The Jade Emperor

Statistics
We have 986 registered users
The newest registered user is Joey Pryce

Our users have posted a total of 55554 messages in 7367 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Cyrus's Registry on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Equipment Name: Gruntbot
Equipment Type: Gadget
Strength Req.: -
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
These are the grunts of Cyrus’s robotic army. They make up the bulk of his forces and are used for tasks ranging from combat to manufacturing to serving tea. Each Gruntbot stands at 7 feet tall even, just a little taller than the average human and weighs around 250lbs. As far as frames go, they resemble humans in just about every aspect with working fingers, toes and various other appendages. However, this resemblance ends at the head. In place of a human-esq face, Cyrus gave them a single circle of light. This circle of light is used as the Gruntbot’s eyes and mouth. Gruntbots have tiers equal to one tier less than the number of upgrade points they currently have (Ex: 3 upgrade points = T2 tiers)

Gruntbots have very linear AI in which they can be given voice commands to complete a specific task. For example they can be told to manufacture or told to engage in combat and told specific types of targets to attack. Their degree of thinking freely is severely limited to simply completing their assigned task. Once the task is over they must be verbally instructed in another task before they will do anything.
Materials: Steel
Units per Slot: 1
Upgrade Points: 3

Equipment Name: Aurora
Strength Req.: N/A
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
Aurora is a powerful AI that was designed to reside within Cyrus’s Scientist Garage/Lab and can only be used when placed within an SP purchased Garage/Lab. She has no combat capabilities beyond being able to control the entire Garage/Lab and machinery found within. Aurora is capable of synching up with all of Cyrus’s gadgets, instructing them just as he would and only answers to Cyrus himself.

The true purpose of Aurora is to make the production line system as streamlined as possible. This means that any gadgets Cyrus has designed the schematics for can be created even when Cyrus is not in the Garage/Lab. At 3 upgrade points Aurora can produce a new gadget to as if Cyrus himself produced it every 24 hours of real time. As she is upgraded more the time is lowered accordingly.
Materials: Titanium

Equipment Name: Ore Refinery
Equipment Description: The Ore Refinery is a massive machine that must be installed on an island with a piece of territory (IE Garage/Lab). Once installed the refinery drills into the island and harvests that island's natural resources, bringing the metal ore topside and sending it down a conveyor belt where it is refined and melted down into usable metal. At three upgrade points this can harvest 3 pieces of usable steel (or lower materials) every 24 hours IRL.

Last edited by Kincaid on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Need rough combat capabilities of the robots and their beams. Sounds fine to me if you want grunts that are jack of all trades and nothing special individually. But like how good can we expect them to be when upgraded?

A new gadget in 24 hours, that one intrigues me. I'm not trying to rain on your parade but are these gadgets automatically updated or are these base inventions that can be upgraded? I fear that you'll be creating technologically machines that are god tier like it's nothing because all it says are gadgets. Do robots count as gadgets? Do you not want aurora to make robots for ya? Would aurora be used on ship labs or is she tied down to established territory bought by story points?

Admantium needs three upgrade points to be as hard as gold? How strong is its base with no upgrades?

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

3 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:42 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Gruntbot:
3 upgrade points (the laser beams cause damage equal to the number of upgrade points the Gruntbot has). Gruntbots have tiers equal to one tier less than the number of upgrade points they currently have.

I'm confused by what you mean when you ask combat capabilities. I list them in the description. So the laser would be equal to a T3 attack.

For Auroroa, yes she can only be used in a Garage/Lab not a lab on a ship (unless that's registered and paid for by story points but I think that would only apply with like...Thriller Bark). Due to Cyrus's Occupational Bonus all of his gadgets start at 3 upgrade points naturally so yes Auroroa would be producing gadgets with 3 upgrade points due to the Occ Bonus.

As for whether or not Robots count as gadgets, I was under the impression they do from looking at Mith's registry but I don't actually know considering this system doesn't seem terribly flushed out. He has that bird robot thing registered as a gadget so I assume all robots are gadgets.

Adamantium in its base (1 point) is probably equivalent to bronze. I used the material list in the equipment shop to make this. So at 5 points it'll be titanium, etc.

View user profile

4 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:07 am

Kincaid wrote:Gruntbot:
3 upgrade points (the laser beams cause damage equal to the number of upgrade points the Gruntbot has). Gruntbots have tiers equal to one tier less than the number of upgrade points they currently have.

I'm confused by what you mean when you ask combat capabilities. I list them in the description. So the laser would be equal to a T3 attack.
If you decided that each upgrade point counted for 2 tiers, then he'd be shooting at tier 6 at three upgrade points. if this is an actual invention, then shouldn't it explicitly say 1 tier of damage per upgrade point?
For Auroroa, yes she can only be used in a Garage/Lab not a lab on a ship (unless that's registered and paid for by story points but I think that would only apply with like...Thriller Bark). Due to Cyrus's Occupational Bonus all of his gadgets start at 3 upgrade points naturally so yes Auroroa would be producing gadgets with 3 upgrade points due to the Occ Bonus.
I kow you've done your homework,but that's a good note to make to make for her. Considering she isn't you, it's very logical to say that her goods don't start off at cyrus level of upgrade points because it's a robot and not you. But if they do, mention it. But if this is matter of, oh no one else did it. Then whatever
As for whether or not Robots count as gadgets, I was under the impression they do from looking at Mith's registry but I don't actually know considering this system doesn't seem terribly flushed out. He has that bird robot thing registered as a gadget so I assume all robots are gadgets.

Adamantium in its base (1 point) is probably equivalent to bronze. I used the material list in the equipment shop to make this. So at 5 points it'll be titanium, etc.
Again, probably should say that.

With your response, you basically hve all the necessary info needed for me to basically 1/2 your op. Just need it to be explicit. Considering the fact that there's no rule stating robots gets 1 tier of effectiveness for upgrade points, it's up to you to define all their capabilities.

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

5 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:56 pm

1/2

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

6 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:47 am

neverastain

Admirals
Admirals

don't agree with adamantium being something that comes from the gearhead spec. unless u can convince me why and show me something i'm not seeing, imma have to say denied. Grunt bots need Attributes additionally imma ask that u lose the laser beam. maybe at 4 upgrades, but having a sentient cyborg is a big enough achievement, weaponizing it should be done gradually or through installing or weapons that u own

7 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

I took out the laser from the Gruntbot and switched out Adamantium for the Ore Refinery, which is much better placed in the gadget category.

View user profile

8 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 am

I dont see issue

2/2

View user profile

9 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Ballistic Weave:

Equipment Name: Ballistic Weave Mk. IV
Equipment Type: Armor/Gadget
Equipment Description: The Ballistic Weave is a type of cloth that can be added to any other form of clothing that is not made of metal or seastone. When a Ballistic Weave is added into clothing, it heightens that clothing's defensive capabilities remarkably.  At four upgrade points Ballistic Weave is resilient enough to protect the wearer from titanium bullets/weapons and protect against 1 T4 skill or 2 T3 Skills or 5 T2 skills (unharmed by T1 skills). You must apply 1 set of Ballistic Weave to each article of clothing for it to be effective (IE 1 set of Ballistic Weave covers 1 jacket not 1 jacket, 2 gloves and 2 boots).
Units per Slot: 3
Upgrade Points: 4

Equipment Name: Ballistic Weave Mk. V
Equipment Description: The Ballistic Weave is a type of cloth that can be added to any other form of clothing that is not made of metal or seastone. When a Ballistic Weave is added into clothing, it heightens that clothing's defensive capabilities remarkably.  At four upgrade points Ballistic Weave is resilient enough to protect the wearer from titanium bullets/weapons and protect against 1 T5 skill or 2 T4 Skills or 5 T3 skills (unharmed by T2 and below skills). You must apply 1 set of Ballistic Weave to each article of clothing for it to be effective (IE 1 set of Ballistic Weave covers 1 jacket not 1 jacket, 2 gloves and 2 boots).
Upgrade Points: 5

Equipment Name: Ballistic Weave Mk. VI
Equipment Description: The Ballistic Weave is a type of cloth that can be added to any other form of clothing that is not made of metal or seastone. When a Ballistic Weave is added into clothing, it heightens that clothing's defensive capabilities remarkably.  At four upgrade points Ballistic Weave is resilient enough to protect the wearer from seastone bullets/weapons and protect against 1 T6 skill or 2 T5 Skills or 5 T4 skills (unharmed by T3 and below skills). You must apply 1 set of Ballistic Weave to each article of clothing for it to be effective (IE 1 set of Ballistic Weave covers 1 jacket not 1 jacket, 2 gloves and 2 boots).
Upgrade Points: 6

Anti-HACK:

Equipment Name: Anti-HACK Mk. IV
Strength Req.: 0
Equipment Description: The Anti-HACK isn't so much a gadget as it is coding for Cyrus's gadgets. Cyrus is someone who specializes in creating AI, each AI created ranging from lowly Gruntbots to more powerful and intelligent cyborgs are coded with Anti-HACK coding. This coding, at 4 upgrade points, prevents the AI of any of Cyrus's gadgets/robots/cyborgs from being hacked by 4 upgrade points or lower hacking gadgets/codes. The code allows the AI to see the exact location of the person/device attempting to hack them so long as it is 4 upgrade points or lower.
Materials: N/A
Units per Slot: 1 with every robot/cyborg/gadget created

Equipment Name: Anti-HACK Mk. V
Equipment Description: The Anti-HACK isn't so much a gadget as it is coding for Cyrus's gadgets. Cyrus is someone who specializes in creating AI, each AI created ranging from lowly Gruntbots to more powerful and intelligent cyborgs are coded with Anti-HACK coding. This coding, at 5 upgrade points, prevents the AI of any of Cyrus's gadgets/robots/cyborgs from being hacked by 5 upgrade points or lower hacking gadgets/codes. The code allows the AI to see the exact location of the person/device attempting to hack them so long as it is 5 upgrade points or lower.

Equipment Name: Anti-HACK Mk. VI
Equipment Description: The Anti-HACK isn't so much a gadget as it is coding for Cyrus's gadgets. Cyrus is someone who specializes in creating AI, each AI created ranging from lowly Gruntbots to more powerful and intelligent cyborgs are coded with Anti-HACK coding. This coding, at 6 upgrade points, prevents the AI of any of Cyrus's gadgets/robots/cyborgs from being hacked by 4 upgrade points or lower hacking gadgets/codes. The code allows the AI to see the exact location of the person/device attempting to hack them so long as it is 6 upgrade points or lower.

I stupidly got these approved at 3 upgrade points just minutes before buying a Lab which puts all of my creations automatically at 4 upgrade points, go figure. So these are just the improved versions of the ones up top.
Gruntbot:

Equipment Name: Gruntbot Mk. IV
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
These are the grunts of Cyrus’s robotic army. They make up the bulk of his forces and are used for tasks ranging from combat to manufacturing to serving tea. Each Gruntbot stands at 7 feet tall even, just a little taller than the average human and weighs around 250lbs. As far as frames go, they resemble humans in just about every aspect with working fingers, toes and various other appendages. However, this resemblance ends at the head. In place of a human-esq face, Cyrus gave them a single circle of light. This circle of light is used as the Gruntbot’s eyes and mouth. Gruntbots have tiers equal to one tier less than the number of upgrade points they currently have (Ex: 4 upgrade points = T3 tiers)

Gruntbots have very linear AI in which they can be given voice commands to complete a specific task. For example they can be told to manufacture or told to engage in combat and told specific types of targets to attack. Their degree of thinking freely is severely limited to simply completing their assigned task. Once the task is over they must be verbally instructed in another task before they will do anything.

At four upgrade points the grunt bots have been equipped with steel blades that can flip out from their forearms to replace their hands. The blades are roughly a foot in length each and can freely switch between regular hand or blade form at will.

Aurora:

Equipment Name: Aurora Mk. IV
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
Aurora is a powerful AI that was designed to reside within Cyrus’s Scientist Garage/Lab and can only be used when placed within an SP purchased Garage/Lab. She has no combat capabilities beyond being able to control the entire Garage/Lab and machinery found within. Aurora is capable of synching up with all of Cyrus’s gadgets, instructing them just as he would and only answers to Cyrus himself.

The true purpose of Aurora is to make the production line system as streamlined as possible. This means that any gadgets Cyrus has designed the schematics for can be created even when Cyrus is not in the Garage/Lab. At 4 upgrade points Aurora can produce a new gadget as if Cyrus himself produced it every 18 hours of real time. As she is upgraded more the time is lowered accordingly.

Equipment Name: Aurora Mk. V
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:

The true purpose of Aurora is to make the production line system as streamlined as possible. This means that any gadgets Cyrus has designed the schematics for can be created even when Cyrus is not in the Garage/Lab. At 5 upgrade points Aurora can produce a new gadget as if Cyrus himself produced it every 12 hours of real time. As she is upgraded more the time is lowered accordingly.

Equipment Name: Aurora Mk. VI
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:

The true purpose of Aurora is to make the production line system as streamlined as possible. This means that any gadgets Cyrus has designed the schematics for can be created even when Cyrus is not in the Garage/Lab. At 6 upgrade points Aurora can produce a new gadget as if Cyrus himself produced it every 6 hours of real time. As she is upgraded more the time is lowered accordingly.

Ore Refinery:

Equipment Name: Ore Refinery Mk. VI
Equipment Description: The Ore Refinery is a massive machine that must be installed on an island with a piece of territory (IE Garage/Lab). Once installed the refinery drills into the island and harvests that island's natural resources, bringing the metal ore topside and sending it down a conveyor belt where it is refined and melted down into usable metal. At four upgrade points this can harvest 3 pieces of usable steel (or lower materials) or 1 piece of usable titanium every 6 hours IRL.

Equipment Name: Ore Refinery Mk. V
Equipment Description: The Ore Refinery is a massive machine that must be installed on an island with a piece of territory (IE Garage/Lab). Once installed the refinery drills into the island and harvests that island's natural resources, bringing the metal ore topside and sending it down a conveyor belt where it is refined and melted down into usable metal. At five upgrade points this can harvest 3 pieces of usable titanium (or lower materials) every 6 hours IRL.

Equipment Name: Ore Refinery Mk. VI
Equipment Description: The Ore Refinery is a massive machine that must be installed on an island with a piece of territory (IE Garage/Lab). Once installed the refinery drills into the island and harvests that island's natural resources, bringing the metal ore topside and sending it down a conveyor belt where it is refined and melted down into usable metal. At six upgrade points this can harvest 5 pieces of usable titanium (or lower materials) or 1 piece of usable seastone every 6 hours IRL.

Last edited by Kincaid on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

10 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:15 am

1/2

[22:28:28 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Wait

[22:28:33 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Im scared of asher

[22:28:37 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : He migbt kidnap me
View user profile

11 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:35 pm

Lyoko

Free Agents
Free Agents

2/2

12 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Equipment Name: EMP Generator Mk. IV
Strength Req.: 2
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
The EMP generator is a device roughly three feet tall and a foot wide at its widest part. It requires at least tier 2 strength to carry around and can be installed in ships (with the help of a shipwright) or mechs/robots. Once turned on, the panels flip up, generating a pulsating electrical orb in the center. The orb then unleashes an electromagnetic pulse that can disrupt and destroy any advanced form of gadgetry or robotics. The electromagnetic pulse is completely harmless to organic life, affecting only robotics and AI. At 4 upgrade points the EMP generator can unleash a pulse that covers an area of about 250m around the location of the EMP and is strong enough to completely destroy the AI of Tier 3 (4 upgrade points and below) and disrupt all other robots. Cyborgs tier 3 and below will lose access to their weaponry/robotic components for 3 posts, but will live through the pulse thanks to the human component of their composition. Once a pulse has been unleashed, it takes another three posts for the EMP to fully charge and be able to unleash another pulse. Other common electronics like lightbulbs, TVs, monitors, radios, etc. are completely fried by this pulse and rendered useless.

Last edited by Kincaid on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

13 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:59 pm

neverastain

Admirals
Admirals

u have to invent at 3 upgrade points, then upgrade to 4, so on so forth with a cooldown of 3 days on upgrade. I'm not grading anything beyond the 4 upgrade point model, so there is no mix up or the 6 upgrade point model gets made or something wonky happens. please detail what u are doing as well (inventing or upgrading or both or w.e). so I know what's going on.

The EMP generator is a device roughly three feet tall and a foot wide at its widest part. It requires at least tier 2 strength to carry around and can be installed in ships (with the help of a shipwright) or mechs/robots. Once turned on, the panels flip up, generating a pulsating electrical orb in the center. The orb then unleashes an electromagnetic pulse that can disrupt and destroy any advanced form of gadgetry or robotics. The electromagnetic pulse is completely harmless to organic life, affecting only robotics and AI. At 4 upgrade points the EMP generator can unleash a pulse that covers an area of about 250m around the location of the EMP and is strong enough to completely destroy the AI of Tier 4 (4 upgrade points and below) tier 3 and below and disrupt all other robots. Cyborgs tier 4 tier 3 and below will lose access to their weaponry/robotic components for 3 posts, but will live through the pulse thanks to the human component of their composition. Once a pulse has been unleashed, it takes another three posts for the EMP to fully charge and be able to unleash another pulse. need to detail how long the electronics are disabled for.

14 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

So I have the T3 universal bonus that starts my gadgets at 3 upgrade points + the lab bonus that adds another free upgrade points...which is why everything starts at 4 and goes to 6. As far as inventing/upgrading, I'm just registering them so they're approved and I can go invent them later. I'm not trying to actually make this product right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since the crafting rules are a little sparse, but don't you register, then invent (3 days) then upgrade? So this is just the registry phase...right?

View user profile

15 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 pm

neverastain

Admirals
Admirals

yes register, invent (12 hours cd), then upgrade (3 hour cd), but registry and invent is usually done at the same time

edits still stand

16 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

So I edited it down to tier 3 like you said and got rid of the 5 and 6 upgrade versions since you said you didn't want those until later.

Not sure what you meant by needing to detail how long the electronics are out. I put cyborgs can't use their weapons/electronics/etc. for 3 posts already. When you say electronics are you saying just basic electronics like lights, TV, radio, etc.?

View user profile

17 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:48 pm

neverastain

Admirals
Admirals

yes, u mention cyborgs specifically not being able to use their electronics so it kind of implies it'd have another effect on basic electronics.

18 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Ah my B, added a line for that

View user profile

19 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:07 pm

neverastain

Admirals
Admirals

1/2

20 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 am

2/2

View user profile

21 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Zanji's Suit:

Equipment Name: Exo Suit - Defender Mk. IV
Strength Req.: 3
Equipment Description:
Spoiler:
The exo suit stands at about 7 feet tall (or larger depending on the size of the person) and is made for defensive capabilities. The exo suit is made of durable titanium in every section of the suit except for the retractable arm guards (covering the forearm), which are made of seastone. The seastone is potent enough to physically exhaust a Devil Fruit user on contact with the arm guard sections of the suit (still takes the standard 15% stamina per hit). Equipped within the exo-suit are two air pressure cannons, one in the chest and one in the back. As the suit moves, the kinetic energy is transferred into wind energy, allowing it to release a blast of wind up to 30m away with destruction capabilities according to how many posts the suit has been actively moving. Each post increases the cannons capabilities by 1 tier with it capping at Tier 4 strength. The suit also has compartments on the hands and feet which open up, allowing the user of the suit (in this case the eater of the Mera Mera no Mi) to project flames out of his hands/feet. This can be used for novice flight capabilities or simply as a flamethrower to rid the battlefield of enemies. That being said, the suit cannot take on a logia user's intangibility state, the user will simply turn intangible within the suit but not the suit itself.
Curse: -
Materials: 3x Titanium; 1x Seastone
Experience: -

I'm making this with my blacksmith NPC (it's armor and gadgets basically) and it starts at 4 upgrade points because of my occupation + lab bonus. This is for Zanji, don't plan to mass produce these just as an editor's note.

Last edited by Kincaid on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

22 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:44 am

Gonna have to see you meet IC and actually invent it with him in mind, not just a ooc "do this for that", for things like guns and shizz is fine, but creating a mecha suit specifically tailored to what he's asking of you, get that done IC bro.

View user profile

23 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:13 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Yeah we're planning to. Just wanted to get it approved first before I wasted time trying to make it IC

View user profile

24 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 am

looks fine to me, though as a note state it does not take on logia intangibility.

View user profile

25 Re: Cyrus's Registry on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Added a sentence at the end, thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum