Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Virginia the Fire Giant! on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:08 am

Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Martial Art
Skill Set Name: Raging Child of Muspelheim
Skill Set Information: This martial art is largely focused on self-augmentation, in part using haki, but also largely by tapping into the latent rage that slumbers within a giant’s body. To channel one’s fury and become an incarnation of burning fury, an unstoppable juggernaut that feels no pain and thrives on sustaining battle, is the goal of this martial art. In a sense, it is thus mainly an art supportive of other martial art styles.
Passives:

• -
  • -
  • -

Skillset Strengths:

• - Great self-augmentation properties
  • - Focused on working well in conjunction with Bosushoku haki and the Berserker specialization.
  • - Hard to kill.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• - Few offensive techniques
  • - Potential of large collateral damage, in conjunction with already destructive skills.
  • - No retreat option during active skills.

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Strength
  • Durability
  • Speed and Perception

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: Lesser Eldjötnar
Tier: 1
Type Support
Range: Self
Description: This skill is entered around a giant’s immense natural durability, largely tied to their huge size and the sheer availability of tissue. In essence it functions as a form of limited self-repair, by reforming one’s own flesh through utilization of one’s life force, not unlike the way Haki or Life Transfer, alter the physical composition. Heals minor wounds, or reduces the severity of wounds by one stage.

Skill Name: Lesser Fires of Muspelheim
Type Support
Description: This skill drastically enhances the user’s own body temperature, causing them to transpire heavily, in fact to the point their body is covered in a sort of vapour that shields them from flames to a degree. In essence, this reduces the effectiveness of fire-damage by one tier, for two posts.

Skill Name: Lesser Jötun
Type Defensive
Description: This skill functions via numbing one’s own sense of pain completely, making the body more responsive to alterations to it that are focused on absorbing damage, rather than avoiding it. Due to this reduction of her sense of pain, the next defensive technique receives a +1 bonus to the tier of damage it can absorb.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: Eldjötnar
Tier: 2
Type Support
Description: This skill is centered around a giant’s immense natural durability, largely tied to their huge size and the sheer availability of tissue. In essence it functions as a form of limited self-repair, by reforming one’s own flesh through utilization of one’s life force, not unlike the way Haki or Life Transfer, alter the physical composition. Heals moderate wounds, or reduces the severity of wounds by two stages.

Skill Name: Fires of Muspelheim
Type Support
Description: This skill drastically enhances the user’s own body temperature, causing them to transpire heavily, in fact to the point their body is covered in a sort of thick vapour that shields them from flames. In essence, this reduces the effectiveness of heat or fire-damage by two tiers, for three posts.

Skill Name: Jötun
Type Defensive
Description: This skill functions via removing one’s own sense of pain completely, making the body more responsive to alterations to it that are focused on absorbing damage, rather than avoiding it. Due to this negation of her sense of pain, the next defensive technique receives a +2 bonus to the tier of damage it can absorb.

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: Lesser Surtr: The Blackened One
Tier: 3
Type Support
Description: This technique makes rather evident use of Busoshoku haki, although this occurs passively, rather than actively. In essence it infuses skin and muscle fibre with haki, whilst drawing in fat tissue, converting it into muscle temporarily, to justify a drastic increase in power. In essence, it grants the user +1 tier of strength for four posts.

Skill Name: Lesser Howl of Fenris
Tier: 3
Type Offensive
Range: 50/100 (in water) meters diameter (due to her size)
Speed: Speed of Sound
Description: By drawing in tremendous amounts of air, whilst enhancing her lungs’ power, Virginia is capable of unleashing an outcry so loud it can shatter ear-drums, and impede balance and stability. In essence, this lowers the speed tier of people within the afflicted area by two tiers for four posts, unless they have effective means of protecting themselves from sound. Under water, the speed reduction is -3, due to the amplified effect and can even cause minor wounds to those with particularly good hearing.

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

View user profile

2 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Never really seen anything like this and idk if it is allowed so im gonna tell one of the admins to check it out

View user profile

3 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:01 pm

The healing has been denied because you're not a doctor and it's not being fueled by a devil fruit power. Again asked an admin

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

4 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:03 pm

But the same type of healing is on the berserker profession. So you obviously don't have to be a doctor for it.

View user profile

5 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Paste where it says that. I'll ask sabo again after.

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

6 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Martial Artist Specializations:

Universal Bonus: You gain .5 tiers of speed and strength
Berserker: Berserkers can force heal wounds of up to moderate damage once every two post. Cost 15 Stamina. They also gain +1 Durability.
Black Belt: Black Belts only gain a 25% Haki Stamina reduction when using Busoshoku Haki on their own body.

In the Occupations thread.

View user profile

7 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Yea grill, you gotta rework this set. I asked again based on the specialization. It can't be done. Sad

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

8 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Can you give me a justification please? A 'just cause' is a little, little... when I just pointed out that the mechanic already exists on the site.

View user profile

9 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:16 pm

As stated, it's not based on something like strings for donny and you're not a doctor. That's the most I've been given. Any more and you'll have to wait for a higher up.

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

10 Re: Virginia the Fire Giant! on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Then I wait for a higher up, cause the info I just put in here literally states that this isn't true. Berserker is in no way, shape or form "doctor".

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum