One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Back to base {Private} EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Back to base {Private} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Back to base {Private} EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Back to base {Private} EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Back to base {Private} EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Back to base {Private} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Back to base {Private} EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Back to base {Private} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Back to base {Private} EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to base {Private} Empty Back to base {Private} Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Dawn

Agenda

To be frank when recruiting new members into the organization it's considerably difficulty to not attractive attention unwanted attention. It's even more difficulty to find trusted worthy candidates with considerable power. But it's not always about power it's also about what you can bring to the table. Unfortunately the new recruit name Pokus not only brought something to the table but it also came with her mouth.

Each individual had on long, black cloaks with red clouds, red interior, and a chin-high collar. They also wear conical straw hats with small ornamental torques and tassels hanging concealing there face but not blocking there sight. There was a total of three individuals currently walking around the outskirts of "Little Wano" unfortunately they wasn't nearly ready to make there debut but it will come a time when they are ready.

The Duke said," Sir is it wise to walk this close to the town?"There was a brief pause as the individual spoke in a firm tone saying
,"Maybe not so let enjoy it while I can ." The Duke had nodded in approval as the small group head up the dirt road up away from civilization.

It wouldn't be long before they head straight into the forest. The Duke had his Kenbunshoku Haki{Sixth Sense} active the moment they surface it seems like they was head back inside the forest so they return to  the base to precede with there plans. If you was coming in there direction it would be hard to identify the individuals from appearance alone. But just like every other organization they have precaution just in case something happens.

Techniques/Stamina Use:

Akatsuki Info:

Haki Stamina:

Star Equipment:

Zark Equipment:

2Back to base {Private} Empty Re: Back to base {Private} Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Dawn

Agenda
Back to base {Private} 4d90402b04fe56edd6fb804757ccb56a

The journey into the forest wasn't pleasant. Why because bugs, tree branches, and other obstacles stood in the way of the group. Unfortunately for the forest, and other obstacles they wasn't prepared for Duke abilities. Which effortless cut down anything that block the advancement of the small group. It didn't take long for the group to arrive at an abandon building. The group had halted there moments then the one name Duke said,"We are here." His position was in the front of the group on his left was "Knight", and on his right was the  "King".

The one on the right said,"Very Well.... Knight you will make your items here. Duke will watch over this area. Once you finish the Duke will contact me. You should be safe here. I have other business to attend to... Long live the Akatsuki."With that King had spin around, and made his way back to the forest which the Duke had already cut a path for him.

It didn't take long for him to disappear into the forest again. As for the Knight she had said,"Such a nice men...... So I guess we stuck together... I will get to work right away Duke! It  shouldn't take too long I promise." she had left out a chuckle{POKUHUHUHU} as she walk toward the small house.

The Duke had sighed he hope this task didn't take long truly. Luckily the King had already place the needed ingredients for his potions. So everything she need was already in the house all she had to do is combine them. The Knight had wonder into the house it didn't take her long to begin her making the potion.

As for the Duke he remain outside his Kenbunshoku Haki {Sixth Sense} remain active for anyone who was within 30 meters of his position. It was a good ability to have while he waited for the Knight to finish up. In truth of the matter he was utter bored hopefully soon the King will give them there first assignment as Akatsuki but for now he would have to trust the leader wisdom.

Mean while knight had begun the process of making her first potion the potion she wanted to make was oddly straight to the point a youth potion , and since she was by herself. She know the process would take some time to forge plus she had to show results or her superiors wouldn't be to please with the use of resources she was given in good faith. The Knight said,"Well I would take this, and this." She had grab the ingredients , and begin her journey over to the pot.
It was now time to mix them together. This process was very important for the success of the potion, and she knew failure wasn't an option.

Techniques/Stamina Use:

Akatsuki Info:

Haki Stamina:

Star Equipment:

Zark Equipment:

3Back to base {Private} Empty Re: Back to base {Private} Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Dawn

Agenda
Back to base {Private} 4d90402b04fe56edd6fb804757ccb56a

,"Whelp! All done here."call out the Knight. What was she done with well it was quite obvious it was the task which was given to her. To other people it may seems small but in reality it was quite a great feat, and her superiors in the organization had recognize her skills in this department. Which was why she was enlisted, and rewarded with tools, and resources to finished her assignment. Yes the task was tedious, and it took a couple of hours but the finish product was produce. All that was left was to let her direct superior know. An right now that was Duke who stood just outside the small house patrolling the area carefully. His exact location wasn't know but the gentle direction was 30 meter near the house.

Knight though it would be nice to call him in to let him know that she had completed her assignment. But first she had wanted to clean up the material she uses, and work area. She had said,"Well for fuck sakes... this a bloody mess... I guess I better hurry up though don't want keep my superior waiting to long." With that Knight had quickly grab the pot which she used to hold the chemicals . It was a couple other items such as spoons, beakers , and other glassware. But everything was gather, and taken to the sink. Where she roll up her sleeve, and watch every item she use to make these potions.

To go into detail each potion have a specific effect on cause the target to fall into a deep slumber. The next one makes the user feel young again, and with that increase there physical performance in everyday life. The last one was a memory wipe to erase all events up to an certain point. She wasn't sure what these potion was going to be used for but that didn't bother her. Because these she is done what is ask of her because the bond she share with the organization  even though just joining a few days ago she is completely loyal to her superiors cause, and make no mistake she will die for it to.

After a few minutes she retrieve the potion she made they was already place in there appropriate bottle, and gift wrap for her superior she known to call Duke but in reality she had wanted to call him Little Duke. But he had made it cleared as did the leader that they would be only called, and respond to by there title at less otherwise instructed by them. Knight as said,"Aye Duke! I 'm all done in here some look at what I got." Her voice was more louder then before because she had yell loud enough for Duke to hear her, and that exactly what happen. After a few seconds the house door open, and conceal individual enter brushing his clothes off because it seem like a couple of leafs had gotten on her. How doesn't matter as he closed the distance between them . After a few strives he was directly in front of her attempting to grab the potion he had said,,"Job well done. I guessing these are it correct?" She had nodded, and explain to him what does what. After a few minutes they both exit the house heading back into the forest.

Looks likes everything is all done here but what could these guys be planning well only time can tell. It wouldn't take them long to back track into the forest at the already made path made earlier by Duke. There seems to be heading back into town or maybe some other location so they could regroup with there superior. One thing is for sure is that they was up to something, and let not mistake it for something good or bad. Because good, and bad all depend on who sitting in the position of power. The sun wasn't set, and the weather was quite normal. Today was an good day for the Akatsuki, and it just may get better.
{Exit}
{Wc: 1,445}
{Potion Data}
Skill Name: Hebī-me Kusuri ( "Heavy Eye Potion" )
Skill Type: Crafting
Skill Cooldown: 3 Days
Skill Description: A simple perfume based potion used to make the user drift off into deep slumber. This potion cover the area of 10m in all direction, and act as a smoke.
Skill Effect: Drain's the user's stamina by 10 for five posts. Zero stamina results in a deep slumber.
Word count:500

Skill Name: Jikan Noppo ( "Whiff of Time Reversal" )
Skill Cooldown:1
Skill Description:
Jikan Noppo, a liquid-based potion devised exclusively by Mama Pokus. Upon entering the system, the potion seizes hold of the body's cell productivity and works to temporarily repair old cells from skin, to internal organs and even hair to produce an anti-aging effect for those who inject or spray the potion. Essentially what the perfume does is coat itself around each individual cell of the body, and briefly overcharges it to heighten its capabilities. However, this coating fades within ten posts. Upon fading, the cells return to normal and the anti-aging effect manages to wear off. The miraculous effect bears a powerful side effect, however, subjecting the user to immense muscle strain and skin irritation which lasts for the following four posts.
Word Count: 450
Skill Effect:The user becomes youthful again for 4 posts. +1 Speed

Skill Name: Kako no kinō ( "Yesterday's Past" )
Skill Cooldown: 1 Day
Skill Description: Kako no kinō, another smoke-based potion devised exclusively by Mama Pokus. A potion with the primary focus of forcing the user to forget recent events. Upon entering the system, the potion seizes hold of the brain's ability to transfer short term memory into long term. The potion forces recent thoughts, experiences and general memory from up to four posts before ingestion to be permanently forgotten. This potion effect the general
Word Count: 500
Skill Effect:The user forgets events that occurred 3 posts prior to ingestion

Techniques/Stamina Use:

Akatsuki Info:

Haki Stamina:

Star Equipment:

Zark Equipment:

4Back to base {Private} Empty Re: Back to base {Private} Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Look at our systems again

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6180-birdie-s-invention-registry#48930 << Look at Poncho's and how he shows how your to turn in created items for approval and then once its done properly I will gladly approve

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum